As the Learning and Development Specialist, I am responsible for delivering high quality training, mentoring, and coaching tailored to the needs of the Lifestyle Concierge team members in order to meet the expectations of our different clients. I assist in driving quality initiatives and standards across the operations platform and behaviors that create extraordinary every time experience. I assist with the review of compliance standards and promote the highest level of customer service and quality deliverable to customers. Key Responsibilities include induction training as well as quality and refresher training classes. I update materials as need and work closely with Service Delivery and Operations to understand the needs of the client in order to provide effective training when client needs change. I work closely with quality to help identify trends and develop plans to deliver refresher trainings in the areas of most need. I provide guidance and support for the concierge team and mentor new hires as the transition to the floor. I monitor calls for quality and review cases for accuracy and proper documentation. When necessary, I provide coaching and record feedback on performance. I attend calibration sessions that ensures my counterparts and myself are delivering the same quality of training and coaching across the board. I also assist in various projects for the Learning and Development, Quality Analyst department.
- Learning and Development Specialist at Aspire Lifestyles
- Concierge Specialist at Aspire Lifestyles
- Financial Aid Planner at Stevens Henager College
- Financial Advisor at University of Phoenix
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Human Resources Management
- MBA - International Business
- BA - International Studies
• Served as Training Specialist; mentored and guided junior personnel
• Campus Leadership Team Member; Grade Level Team Lead
• Designed 100+ hours of e-learning coursework and facilitated dozens of instructor-led courses
• Produced online e-learning instructional content into clear and detailed course for all end users in the department
• Effectively updated Learning Management System (LMS) and Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) systems daily
• Organized online instructional support forums and visuals for internal company use
• Wrote instructional scripts in clear, lucid, conversational business English
• Mentored, coached, and trained members of both learning development team and customers’ support staff daily
• Collaborated with companies to learn and develop business techniques for delivery of instruction to trainees
• Entered data and photos into multiple programs like Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) to acquire client reports
- Learning and Development Specialist at Garland Independent School District
- Facilities Manager at Mt. Pisgah Baptist Church
- Customer Relationship Manager at Homecomings Financial, A GMAC Company
- Customer Relationship Manager at Homecomings Financial, A GMAC Company
12 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
As a Learning and Development Specialist, delivers training and classroom instruction in accordance with the defined training needs of the organization.
• Provides effective instruction for general training programs on assigned training subjects for both senior leadership and operations staff.
• Utilizes a variety of training tools and formats to enhance learning outcomes including user guides, videos, tutorials, and e-learning platforms.
• Creates training plans and course materials; this includes developing documentation from scratch or by enhancing existing materials.
• Stays abreast of industry trends by participating in various training skills enhancement webinars for professional development and growth.
• Evaluates effectiveness of training programs by soliciting participant feedback; determine opportunities for improvement and implements improvements accordingly.
• Maintains accurate training records and keeps track of Learning Management Systems (LMS) participation.
- Learning and Development Specialist II at DELTA COMMUNITY CREDIT UNION
- Personal Banker II at J.P. MORGAN CHASE BANK
- Call Center Representative & Escalations Specialist at CARE CORE NATIONAL
- Teller /ATM Custodian at BANK OF AMERICA
4 years at this Job
- M.A. - Teaching
- B.A. - Business Administration
Supported technical and skill-based competencies by facilitating allotted training programs, courses, and workshops. Identified training and development priorities by carrying out comprehensive needs assessments. Created and implemented learning solutions to close performance gaps and improve employee performance. Planned all learning activities, and created measurement and evaluation tools for all educational programs to determine effectiveness level. Maintained senior management updated on impact and results of learning solutions. ♦ Developed new training material for new hires, such as job aides and step-by-step instructions. ♦ Created new job instructions for multiple departments, including collections, customer service, operations, funding and credit underwriters.
- Learning and Development Specialist at TD Bank AMCB
- Operations Team Lead at Daimler Chrysler Financial
- Cashier, Administrative Assistance at Chrysler Financial Services
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Management - Business Management
Program owner for the Project Readiness (PR) and Advanced Development and Planned Transition (ADAPT) leadership development programs; responsible for creating and implementing training program for mid-level operators across all sectors of the organization.
• As Learning & Development team member, created and instructs Presentation Skills 101 workshop to college graduates entering the organization as part of the Manager in Training (MIT) program.
• Increased class graduation rate to 84%. Streamlined components and provided efficiencies while still maintaining the value of the program.
• Conducted the first ever Leadership Development Program live stream. Increased social media followership by 64% in just one week.
• Increased PR brand awareness through Career Week, Learning & Development Quarterly updates, PR Orientation Sessions, newsletters, and live event experiential training.
• Collaborated with Talent Management on a regular basis on ways to drive interest and throughput; increased class seat fill rate by 72%.
• Formed partnership with Strategic Projects Group to better align innovation curriculum with the company's and department's strategy of "Simplification"; partnership better positioned ideas for sector and company implementation.
- Learning and Development Specialist at Compass Group
- Independent Consultant at
- Education Specialist at Department of Veteran Affairs
- Administrative Generalist 2 at University of Alaska Anchorage
6 years at this Job
- M.S., Business - Organizational Management
- B.S. - Human Resource Management
- A.A.S. - Education & Instructional Technology
· Responsible for leading the development and implementation of learning plans for the glass plant. This includes identifying learning needs, facilitating learning, coaching technical partners in learning and development principles and strategic planning. Key interface with corporate Learning and Development in order to drive and maintain a division-wide strategy. Schedule and facilitate onboarding for all new hires at RMBC (Rocky Mountain Bottle Company), facilitate Welcome to MillerCoors for all hourly new hires within the Golden Valley and facilitate Emergenetics for the entire Golden Valley and Molson Coors corporate facilities. Implemented the Technical Training program for RMBC in which competencies are being built and training programs created and implemented to ensure capabilities within operations, with 2 Technical Trainer direct reports. Steering committee leader for LMS SuccessFactors (SCAP) and Kronos implementation for the Golden Valley.
- Learning and Development Specialist at MillerCoors
- Organizational Standards Development Manager / Corporate Training and Development Manager at Magna Energy Services
- Sr. HRD Performance Consultant at Halliburton Energy Services
- HR Representative II at DISH Network
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree in Mathematics - Teaching
Lead assessment, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of training programs by applying training and learning theories, instructional design concepts, and e-learning standards
Key Activities & Accomplishment:
• Increase new employee engagement and retention by leading the redesign and development of global corporate onboarding process
• Enhance employee satisfaction by implementing new development programs such as toastmasters, book clubs, and lunch-n-learns
• Enable managers to improve feedback skills by facilitating multiple Crucial Conversations training sessions
• Lead facilitation of Insight Discovery workshops to increase the team's self-awareness and work effectiveness
• Achieve 100% annual performance evaluation completion by developing and delivering new performance management framework
• Guide managers and employees through elements of performance management such as goal setting, annual performance evaluations, and career development planning by designing quick reference guides, online training, and other educational resources
- Learning and Development Specialist at SPS COMMERCE
- Learning and Development Coordinator at
- Human Resources Representative at
- Human Resources Administrator at
3 years at this Job
- Masters in HR Management - HR Management
- Bachelor of Science in HR Development - HR Development
Planned, identified, organized and implemented learning and development programs and experiences to support the organization's initiatives Managed a project team of more than 20 employees to assess and redesign the Company's onboarding program. This project included detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis, process improvement recommendations, business case preparation, communication and implementation planning and more Reviewed and analyzed annual budget, which exceeded one million dollars, and completed a monthly process of extracting and organizing data from SAP to create a budget tracking report with Excel Led US Corporate New Employee Orientation Program which included the development and management of site orientation materials, as well as new employee computer based training Led the Company initiative to identify, analyze and establish a multiyear agreement in excess of $100,000 with an e-learning vendor for the organization. This project included a detailed needs assessment of the organization, qualitative and quantitative analysis of vendor candidates, facilitation of the RFP process, communication and implementation planning and more Developed SCORM-compliant courseware, and administer our web-based learning management system, Cornerstone, to deploy training, create dashboards, extract training completion reports, establish security rights and more Guided leaders at identifying individual, group and business performance concerns attributable to knowledge or skill gaps. Translate those needs to measurable learning objectives
- Learning and Development Specialist at ALBEMARLE CORPORATION
- HR TECHNICIAN at ALBEMARLE CORPORATION
- CORPORATE FUNCTIONS HR INTERN at ALBEMARLE CORPORATION
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- MASTER OF BUSINESS - ADMINSTRATION
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - Mass Communication
Training and facilitating highly effective leadership development programs which improved the knowledge and skills of global leaders throughout the organization. Maintained and managed training calendars and vendors ensuring that the learning and development department remained within budget and offered world-class programs. Served as an advisor on matching organizational initiatives with training offerings. - Facilitated multiple DDI courses to improve leadership skills throughout the organization resulting in a 98% Satisfaction rating and a 12% increase in employee engagement scores - Merged the organizations survey management system to an online system which increased survey efficiency and accuracy while analyzing results - Conducted multiple needs analysis towards individual contributor skills gaps leading to the creating of two new training initiatives adopted by the organization - Resourced training through multiple vendors ensuring course offerings remained on schedule and under budget - Piloted two courses to the organization which improved individual contributor efficiency and reduced the manager, direct report skill gap
- Learning and Development Specialist at DFW International Airport- DFW Airport
- Talent Manager/ Project Manager at United States Army
- Human Resources Supervisor/ Lead Program Manager at
- Operations/ Maintenance Specialist at
1 month at this Job
- Master of Science in Industrial-Organizational Psychology - Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Bachelor of Art in Applied Behavioral Sciences - Applied Behavioral Sciences
• Plan and facilitate programs aimed at the development of front-line team members and supervisors
• Provide coaching and feedback to enhance individual performance and maximize service excellence
• Property LMS administrator including session planning, recording, tracking and reporting
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Learning and Development Specialist at Ameristar Casino Hotel
- Human Resources Coordinator at Ameristar Casino Hotel
- Executive Housekeeper - Housekeeping Supervisor at Ameristar Casino Hotel
- Associate Food & Beverage Manager at Ameristar Casino Hotel
1 year at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science in Business - Business