Fifth Third Bank is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio with 19,000 employees. Fifth Third is rated one of the Top 10 Banks in the Country. Learning Consultant, Learning & Development, 03/2017 - 07/2018
Trusted Advisor to Business Leaders and Human Resource partners on curriculum development to identify needs, determine gaps in performance, recommend solutions to address gaps and measure behavioral change. Utilize Human Centered Design activities to gain insights, involve partners in discovery, and present findings in a proficient manner.
• Led vendor contract renewal resulting in cost savings of $120,000. Coordinated efforts with Strategic Sourcing to capitalize on a greater relationship. This work resulted in a one-year contract renewal at no charge.
• Led the Learning Management System (LMS) and Curricula Review project. Coordinated activities between seven peers to document all curricula in a consistent format, enabling greater visibility into existing content and potential to curate for other audiences while keeping within project scope. Analyzed the course data from the LMS and led efforts to discontinue all unused or no longer needed courses. This resulted in a 35% reduction of courses in the LMS.
• Implemented Material Sustainment (maintenance) process for Learning & Development. Identified sources of input, tracked all impacts to training materials, and established a prioritization process to complete edits. Minimized risk internally and externally by maintaining continuous improvement.
• Collaborated with team to refresh foundational sales course materials, dramatically reduced size of printed participant guide and created a better experience for the learner. Reduced cost of participant materials by 50%.
• Managed audit finding response. Determined all affected materials, completed updates, and streamlined printed participant material as able. All work completed prior to deadline and reduced cost of print materials by 40%. Page 2
• [email protected]
• www.linkedin.com/in/amyjimison/ PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (cont'd)
- Learning Consultant, Learning & Development at Fifth Third Bank
- Learning Delivery Manager, Learning & Development at Wholesale Bank
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Social Work
Oakland, California Principal Learning Consultant: Partner and communicate with Healthcare, IT, Business and Process/Project Management staff, managers, and executives across enterprise departments to develop and maintain effective scalable learning and change management solutions. Collaborate with cross functional teams to integrate learning across various enterprise initiatives. Lead technical change management related to learning and empower local and Regional IT trainers to deliver on high quality learner engagements. Manage eLearning platforms for content, certifications, learning paths, tracking and reporting. Budget and forecast training budgets from $10,000 - $1.5 million.
- Principal Learning Consultant at Kaiser Permanente National HR
- Process Improvement Specialist at Kaiser Permanente Information Technology
- Sr. Project Manager at Kaiser Permanente National Diversity and Inclusion
- Sr. Business Consultant/Trainer at Kaiser Permanente Information Technology
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.A. - UC, Davis, International Relations
Promoted into the Senior Learning QA Coach in the spring of 2017 then given the role of QA Learning Consultant on the Culture and Learning enterprise team following our merger, my role allows me to use metrics, observation and program development to design and support KPI aligned learning solutions. As our organization moves to a more metrics centered approach to learning, I am working closely with learning leadership, directors and managers, instructional/organizational designers and trainers to develop and document processes that create replicable, measurable learning solutions. I also coach leadership, learning professionals and teams in personal growth and professional development, promoting local and industry best practices.
- QA Learning Consultant at Bon Secours Mercy Health
- Online Learning Coordinator at Bon Secours Mercy Health
- Senior Instructional Designer at Regions Bank
- Curriculum Analyst at CVS/Caremark
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Organizational Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in E - Online Teaching
- Bachelor of Arts - English
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
● Support various private schools within Los Angeles County that are funded by Title One Funds to provide consultation and intervention services to students ranging from grades Kindergarten through Eighth Grade.
● Evaluate student cognitive and academic functioning to develop an individual counseling program to strengthen their academic competencies.
● Coordinate with Teaching Staff and School Site Leadership needs assessment to support whole group lessons that build a safe learning environment to support all learners, Inclusion for all Learners.
● Develop a collaborative approach involving, students, parents, educators and administrators to close the achievement gap with the students being serviced.
● Participative in Catapult and LA County office of Education professional development to enrich personal knowledge of state mandates and stay abreast of the frameworks in English Language Arts, English Language Development, Science and Counseling Services.
- Professional Learning Consultant at Catapult Learning - LLC
- Guidance Counselor at Ivor Waters Primary School
- Principal at Lyn Jeffers Secondary School
- Teacher at Maria Regina Elementary School
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Education
The Functional Learning Consultant provides support for the Financial Operations area. Responsible for analyzing, selecting, and implementing performance solutions for business performance gaps based on business needs. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Conducts needs analysis and evaluates effectiveness of learning solutions.
• Manages small to medium sized projects, markets or initiatives.
• Partners with clients on project charters, scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budgets, and timing to ensure project success.
• Tracks and reports on project milestones.
• Manages project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved.
• Determines if external consultants or contractors will be required to complete the project plan and may assist in recruiting and managing appropriate vendor resources.
• Applies human performance improvement principles and consults with business unit management and Performance Solutions management to improve business performance.
• May conduct training or develop instructional or reference content as necessary to ensure timely and accurate implementation of performance solutions.
• Develops working relationships with internal and external team members.
• Work with associates within the client base and/or Learning & Development to complete required tasks to implement initiatives as well as provide quality monitoring, coaching and feedback.
• Conducts needs analysis, selects and implements performance solutions for business performance gaps based on business needs and evaluates effectiveness of learning solutions.
- Functional Learning Consultant at Anthem
- Process Improvement Consultant at WellPoint
- Product Support Manager at Optum Insight
- Utilization Management Rep Lead at WellPoint, Inc
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Education - Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Communication
Early Learning Consultant assisting childcare programs in opening or improving their programs.
- Early Learning Consultant at Childcare Consulting
- Director of Youth Activities at Cherokee Town and Country Club
- School Director at The Goddard School
- Scoring Standardized Exams Such as Teacher Certification Exam at EDUCATIONAL TESTING SERVICE
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Pscyhology - Pscyhology
- Bachelor of Psychology in Psychology - Psychology
- Associate of Psychology - Psychology
Deliver technical front-end software solutions to associates and clients. Conduct training classes aimed at enhancing time and labor management, configuration, system administrator, accruals and scheduling. Adapt training materials and apply effective facilitation techniques according to adult learning theory and group dynamics.
• Consult and collaborate with Instructional Designers on course development and course effectiveness to ensure learning objectives and operational efficiencies are met.
• Consistently receive excellent feedback from associates and client participants.
- Learning Consultant at ADP
- Multi-Product Implementation Specialist at ADP
- Manager, Customer Sales & Service at Smart City Networks
- Customer Sales & Service Representative at Smart City Networks
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Psychology
• Policy development
• Electronic Healthcare Record Committee
• Instructor for the PeriOp 101 course using AORN modules
• Developed simulation for all surgical courses
• Course instructor for practicum students from affiliated colleges as well as the core course for perioperative surgical associates
• CNOR instructor
• Chairperson for operating room Learning Specialist service line meeting
• Actively participate in the operating room Workforce committee as well as the Surgical Collaborative committee
• Online curriculum and competency development
• Approved by the National Board of Nursing to author questions for the NCLEX exam
- Learning Consultant at Electronic Healthcare Record Committee
- Registered Nurse at CVOR
- Vascular Nurse Coordinator at Cardiothoracic
- Operating Room Registered Nurse at JRI
2 years at this Job
- Masters of Science in Nursing - Nursing Leadership
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Associates Degree in Nursing - RN
• Project Manager for training curriculum designed for a major oil and gas company.
• Determine training course objectives by consulting with subject matter experts.
• Produce effective and creative training solutions for multiple industries by utilizing proper adult learning principles and design techniques.
• Design and produce training materials such as videos, facilitator guides, participant guides, activity guides, assessment forms, job aids, and visual presentations.
• Develop assessment content and materials for 12 Operations & Maintenance roles, such as Corrosion Control Technician, Facility Inspector, Mechanic, and Measurement Technician.
• Manage client and stakeholder relationships to assure expectations are met.
• Maintain, process, and analyze assessment data gathered from over 500 assessments in an effort to identify and prioritize training development needs
• Write and review role-specific competencies in conjunction with curricula and career development path identification activities.
• Design and facilitate advanced Word and PowerPoint classes for college students.
• Identify and address internal continuous improvement opportunities.
• Develop structure and content for recording internal best practices.
• Assist with creation of internal HR policies.
• Co-facilitate the Learning Consultant Foundations Training course - a 4-day session designed to inform attendees of the key competencies needed within the Human Resource Development industry.
• Act as client-side Project Designer and Manager each semester for a team of 8 UH Bauer students who are required to complete a 9-week group research project.
- Learning Consultant at Strategic Ascent
- Lead Quality Assurance Coordinator - Pharmaceutical Manufacturing at Ikaria
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Resource Development
Work at Home, Cedar Park, TX
to Current Global Learning Strategy I have experience as an implementation specialist which worked closely with internal and external sales teams for new business growth on a global footprint. I have grown in this organization from the front-line representative, through training, through team management, into client strategic partnerships, and through program management. Other functions include positions as Technical support agent
Client Service Coordinator
Client Services Manager
Training Delivery Manager
Senior Training Delivery Manager
Senior Specialist Learning Strategy Accomplishments
• Managed new business implementations since 2011 that resulted in growth across multiple geographies and business verticals. Process Improvement
• Collaborated on the new business implementation processes that resulted in driving consistency and reducing cost in implementation planning. Team Building and Leadership
• Created collaborative classroom experience through promoting the agent lifecycle process within the top client verticals in multiple sites. Research:
• Performed research and analysis on the subject of improving employee performance in sales proficiency during a Masters action research project.
• Presented research findings internally to the new business implementation team and to a local site leadership team. Curriculum Development
• Participated in the communication and culture development for offshore initiatives in 2008, 2011 and 2012.
• On the ground language assessment and data collection strategies were used to reinforce collaboration from experts within the organization to the corporate proposal phase. Plan Development
• Continue to develop and execute complex ramp plans for new clients and existing growth.
• Provide consistency and coaching sessions for all partners through root cause analysis facilitation.
- Learning Consultant at Concentrix
19 years, 2 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Business Management
- Master's - Adult Education and Training