-Engage in consultative selling to establish cordial working relationships with college and university instructors in a variety of disciplines within the state of North Carolina -Initiate and guide needs-based discussions with instructors to find the best print and/or digital solution for over 50 disciplines -Conduct digital demonstrations of online products for instructors based on their course needs and wants -The ability to influence decision makers by developing and maintaining network; -Highly developed technical skills to be used in daily job execution, along with individualized trainings -Continuous adaptability, learning and coaching skills via team atmosphere
- Learning Consultant at Cengage Learning
- Assistant at Cohorn Concrete LLC
- Event/Financial Coordinator at Cohorn Concrete LLC
- Payroll Specialist at Mubea
4 months at this Job
- BA in Business Administration - Management
- Bachelor's - Business
The Functional Learning Consultant provides support for the Financial Operations area. Responsible for analyzing, selecting, and implementing performance solutions for business performance gaps based on business needs. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Conducts needs analysis and evaluates effectiveness of learning solutions.
• Manages small to medium sized projects, markets or initiatives.
• Partners with clients on project charters, scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budgets, and timing to ensure project success.
• Tracks and reports on project milestones.
• Manages project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved.
• Determines if external consultants or contractors will be required to complete the project plan and may assist in recruiting and managing appropriate vendor resources.
• Applies human performance improvement principles and consults with business unit management and Performance Solutions management to improve business performance.
• May conduct training or develop instructional or reference content as necessary to ensure timely and accurate implementation of performance solutions.
• Develops working relationships with internal and external team members.
• Work with associates within the client base and/or Learning & Development to complete required tasks to implement initiatives as well as provide quality monitoring, coaching and feedback.
• Conducts needs analysis, selects and implements performance solutions for business performance gaps based on business needs and evaluates effectiveness of learning solutions.
- Functional Learning Consultant at Anthem
- Process Improvement Consultant at WellPoint
- Product Support Manager at Optum Insight
- Utilization Management Rep Lead at WellPoint, Inc
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Education - Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Communication
One of two Learning Consultants in the district to achieve revenue goal in Sales Year 2018 (108 percent) representing college-level math and science texts and online teaching and learning solutions in San Francisco, the East Bay, and the North Bay.
- Executive Learning Consultant at Cengage Learning
- Senior Publisher's Representative at Wiley Publishing
- Senior Sales Representative at APG Cengage Learning
- Senior Sales Representative at Houghton Mifflin Company College Division
1 year at this Job
Developed and maintained a Territory Plan for accounts utilizing sales database tool. Created strategic plans for high volume opportunities, including sales campaigns, Custom project specifications and Digital presentations. Developed relationships with bookstore managers to strategize sell-through and promotional campaigns of retail business. Identified and reported trends that could generate new content or marketing models.
- Learning Consultant at CENGAGE LEARNING
- Product Marketing Coordinator at CENGAGE LEARNING
- Marketing Administrative Assistant at SFSU
- General Merchandise Supervisor at SFSU
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors - BS Marketing
Currently on assignment as a Learning Manager, assessing needs, designing and developing training and writing documentation in support of corporate risk and compliance standards.
- Learning Consultant at Signature Consultants
- Quality and Training Manager at Advance Health
- Learning Consultant at Capital One
- Learning Consultant at Capital One
4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
Member of the HRIS Implementation Team for their enterprise Learning Management System (LMS), Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD). Responsibilities include developing and executing business test scenarios, configuring the LMS data to support deployment, training businesses on system processes, and creating custom reports to support business, compliance, and audit needs. Avid Technology, Burlington, MA Implemented enterprise-wide corporate LMS, Skillport and developed user documentation and standard operating procedures. Designed and authored compliance training using Captivate 9. Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Marlborough, MA Headed project to analyze current LMS and make recommendation on future direction. Established standard operating procedures for Sunovion's Corporate Learning and Development's daily operations and handled the day-to- day administration of learning programs for corporate LMS, Oracle's Learn.com.
- Learning Consultant at LMS
- LMS Administrator / Learning & Development Specialist at Avid Technology
- Solutions Delivery Manager, Learning and Development at Santander, N.A
- HR Learning Consultant, VP, Human Resources at RBS Citizens, N.A
4 years at this Job
- B. S. - Business Administration
Led Learning Project initiatives involving multiple associates. Strategically managed medium to large sized projects, markets, and initiatives. Tracked and reported on project milestones. Strategically determined if external consultants or contractors will be required to complete project plan and assisted in recruiting and managing appropriate vendor resources. Developed working relationships with internal and external team members.
• Routinely conducted needs analysis and evaluated effectiveness of learning solutions, improving process flow by creating end to end implementation process and increasing sales productivity and product knowledge.
• Partnered with clients on project charters, scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budgets, and timing, ensuring project success.
• Managed project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved.
• Executed human performance improvement principles and consulted with business unit management and learning and development management, improving business performance.
• Facilitated training and developed instructional or reference content as necessary, ensuring timely and accurate implementation of learning solutions.
- Learning Consultant at ANTHEM, INC
- at ANTHEM, INC
- Training Specialist at ANTHEM, INC
- Corporate Sales Trainer at A WIRELESS, INC
2 years at this Job
- MBA - Human Resources
- Bachelor of Arts - English
-Tampa, FL 2002 to 2018 World's leading education company, providing educational materials, technologies, and assessments. SENIOR DIGITAL LEARNING CONSULTANT, HIGHER EDUCATION DIVISION SIXTEEN years of demonstrated sales achievement, growth, and company leadership in a highly competitive and evolving industry. Highly respected by colleagues, industry competitors, and customers for superior level of product knowledge, customer focused support, professional integrity, reliability, & sales production. Keen ability to match customer needs with appropriate products, services, and creative solutions resulting in a positive experience and loyal client base.
- SENIOR DIGITAL LEARNING CONSULTANT, HIGHER EDUCATION DIVISION at Pearson Education - Gainesville
- District Manager at Year Regional
- at Pasco and Alachua County School Systems
- READING SPECIALIST at Pasco and Alachua County School Systems
16 years at this Job
- BA - Education
- - Leadership & Reading Specialist
Evaluate and applied effective learning methodologies to improve learning and increase employees productivity by transforming business needs into performance opportunities. Facilitate training courses in various subjects to enhance performance development and retention. Project Manager for the e-learning module using Rise, and PowerPoint. Foster internal business relationships to ensure that training and development needs are met. Provide individual coaching sessions as needed to stakeholders Coordinate event logistics and support
- LEARNING CONSULTANT at AFFORDABLE CARE
- PERMANENT PLACEMENT TEAM DIRECTOR at DENTAL POWER INTERNATIONAL
- CERTIFIED DENTAL ASSISTANT at DR. TYSON ROE, DDS/ GARDEN GATE DENTAL
- FRIDAYS ONLY- CERTIFIED DENTAL ASSISTANT at DR ROGER URLAUB DDS
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Buisness Administration and Healthcare
McCoy Multimedia develops serious games based training and education. McCoy Multimedia develops virtual environments and social simulations to provide the learner with an opportunity to interact with virtual characters and apply the knowledge they have acquired in dynamic scenarios. Responsibilities: As a consultant, I provide eLearning, instructional systems design and multimedia production solutions for both the Federal and commercial customers. I have developed and produced over 200 secondary, graduate, or private industry courses that includes developing confidential corporate training, aiding in the selecting of appropriate delivery media and strategies, providing technical and project management expertise and team building, freelance and contract web development, multimedia authoring, network design, technology and education integration. I provide courseware review for Quality Control/Quality Assurance. As an Immersive Learning Instructional Designer, I am responsible for the design of advanced IMI to include Simulations and Serious Games. I design engaging and effective immersive learning products, using sound Instructional Design principles, adult learning theories and game play. I have 20 years of experience designing Level 3 and 4 IMI virtual and immersive worlds. I have a passion for games and ability to articulate that passion clearly and analytically into training and education. I have a knowledge base of console and PC games as well as industry trends and titles in serious game based learning. I design and perform workshops on Instructional Systems Design and e-learning proposal writing for Government contracts. I have written over 100 proposals/grants to scope and bid projects with wins ranging in value of several thousand to in excess of $4.5 million. I have participated in discussion panels and presented numerous lectures and presentations at national conferences. I provide qualitative research study design, focus group facilitation, fieldwork data collection, interviewing, creative workshops, analysis, report writing and presenting findings/recommendations using Interactive Qualitative Research. Clients: Knowledge Management Inc., Dell, Caveo Learning, All About Training, Somerset Consulting Group. Adayana, Appliedinfo Partners, Inc (D2 Creative and D2 TEAM-Sim), BP, Jobe Consulting Group, Delan Associates, Inc., Clarity Consultants, Universal Technical Institute (UTI), SCCI, Craig Technologies, Tactical Language Training, LLC, Hindera Law Firm, Northrop Grumman, Anaxos, Inc., GE Financial Assurance, Trilogy Consulting, The University of Texas at Austin Distance Education Center Continuing & Extended Education, Aperian, Agillion, Viviance New Education, Fresno City College
- Advanced Distributed Learning Consultant at McCoy Multimedia LLC
- Project Manager / Senior Instructional Systems Designer at Marine Corps University, College of Distance Education and Training
- Chief Knowledge Officer / Chief Learning Officer at Delan Associates, Inc
- Lecturer at The University of Texas, Department of Educational Administration, College of Education
24 years at this Job
- Ph.D - Curriculum & Instruction
- Master of Education - Instructional Technology
- Bachelor of Arts - History