• Provide differentiated and innovative instruction
• Manage annual /re-evaluation meetings and synthesize all teacher input submissions
• Construct cohesive and relevant individual education plans
• Provide consultation support (IDEA Law, Differentiation and instruction for students w/Learning Disabilities) to content area team (English).
• Provide differentiated instruction to English Language Arts Learners.
• Maintained all student records.
• Utilize multiple platforms to provide efficient parent contact.
• 2016 -2017 Assistant Principal of Special Education (Manage a team of 8-10 staff members)
• 2014 -2016, 2018-2019 Learning Specialist Coordinator (Coordinate resources and professional development for all learning specialist)
- Learning Specialist at AP of Special Education
- Special Education Coordinator at Great Oaks Charter School
- Special Education Teacher at Prince George County Public Schools
- Special Education Teacher/ Case Manager at Prince George County Public Schools
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Education - Special Education
- Bachelor of Arts and Science - Foundations of Educational Administration
As a Professional Learning Specialist, I train new hired SubstituteTeachers on what it takes to run an efficient classroom.
- Professional Learning Specialist at ESS
- Acting Coach at
- VOLUNTEER at Gary Commission and Social Status of Black Males Education Sub-Committee
- National Mentor Conference Washington DC at
1 month at this Job
- Master's - Education Administration
Lausanne Collegiate Schools, Memphis, TN 7/2016-Present Learning Specialist
• Planned and facilitated professional development at Lausanne Learning Institute Conference (Memphis, 2018)
• Provides support and enrichment opportunities to students throughout the school day in small groups or individual settings
• Collaborates with administrators, teachers, and other educational professionals to identify best teaching practices and strategies
• Facilitates meetings for parents or teaching teams and led professional development for lower school teachers
• Reviews psychological reports and develops learning plans for students with identified areas of support
• Administrator for lower school Reflex Math program, Math Olympiad, and Noetic Math
• Assists with the ERB Comprehensive Testing Program annual process
- Learning Specialist at Lausanne Collegiate School
- Special Populations Information Manager at Achievement School District
- Teacher at Shelby County Schools
- American Sign Language Video Relay Interpreter at Sorenson Communications
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Instruction, Curriculum, & Leadership
- Bachelor's - Education
• Execute training during New Hire Orientation for support staff both in person and virtually
• Present structured support to 20+ student-athletes during Structured Study Hall
• Meet with assigned small groups to design and deliver specific needs for progression towards daily and weekly tasks
• Collaborate with Learning Specialist on student progress and evaluate program effectiveness for student success
- Assistant Learning Specialist at University of Georgia Athletic Association
- Student-Athlete Mentor and Tutor at University of Georgia Athletic Association
- Athlete Services Full-Time Intern at University of Georgia Student
- Instructor at Record
2 months at this Job
- Masters of Arts in Communication Sciences - How Communication Can Change the Path of a Student Athlete's Academic Success
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication and Information Studies - Communication Studies
• 2015-2019 A motor club offering roadside assistance and insurance coverage nation wide. Organizational Learning Specialist Developed and curated training for leadership, supervisors and managers throughout the organization utilizing instructor led and WebEx training modalities. Evaluate participants against key performance indicators, providing data and analytics to pinpoint improvement potential. Oversaw the Learning Management System (AAAU), maintaining course content, reporting, and grading. Key Accomplishments:
• Interpret and implement adult learning theories and Gagne to establish lesson plans and create learning conducive environments, garnering a 25% growth in participation.
• Spearhead the implementation of a Learning Management System, reducing operational costs for the organization.
• Coached new instructors, resulting in increase course offerings and reduced travel times, minimizing expenses.
- Organizational Learning Specialist at AAA Club Alliance
- Contract Senior Facilitator at Training Folks
- Contract Senior Facilitator at Neil Cerbone Associates
- Practice Manager at Delaware Orthopedic Center
4 years at this Job
- Associates Degree - Business Administration
New York, NY 2017 - 2018
Virtual Reality start-up company based in Boston providing immersive creation tools for students, artists and VJs.
Learning Specialist / VR Developer
Recruited to join a small group of co-founders to provide guidance on reaching, on-boarding, supporting and engaging new users.
● Developed in-game tutorials for 3D and VR as an introduction to the UI and creation toolset.
● Grew strategic partnerships with like-minded companies, including VR World NYC, the largest mixed-reality entertainment destination in the US.
● Gathered market research and competitor analysis to help position the team for an Early-Release Launch on Steam.
- Learning Specialist / VR Developer at Simmetri
- Teacher, Coach, Entrepreneur at The Masters School
- Corps Member at Teach for America
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - English
Company offers custom eLearning solutions to captivate, motivate, and educate teams. Navis designs, develops, and delivers custom web-based training.
Operational Efficiencies and Process Improvement:
• Reduced inefficiencies by working with stakeholders to improve operational systems, processes, and policies. Focus: organizational planning, business processes, reporting, and communication flow.
• Improved team process flow by implementing and documenting best practices, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and training materials.
• Developed and trained contract-employees on team processes and Smartsheet.
• Managed processes and documentation; educated all employees on SOPs and other internal processes. Project Management Support:
• Achieved project goals by managing project risks, issues, and activity progress. Assisted Project Managers with problem resolution and risk mitigation.
• Reduced confusion by managing project set up and closure by following the appropriate SOPs.
• Conducted QA process on client deliverables. Trained clients on QA process and programs for eLearning deliverables.
• Utilized Smartsheet and PSA to provide administrative, financial, tracking, and billing solutions.
- Learning Specialist at Navis Learning
- Client Services Manager at Videonitch
- Lead Training Coordinator / Training Logistics and LMS Project Manager at Navis Learning, working in Biogen, Inc
- Training Coordinator at Navis Learning, working in Biogen, Inc
2 years at this Job
- MBA - Operations and Organizational Behavior
- BA - (Bachelor of Arts), Literature
8th Grade Math and Science Learning Specialist
• Works with students, teachers and other faculty to create strategies that promote a greater chance of academic success.
• Implements intervention and advising strategies for teachers and students alike.
• Addresses poor habits relating to time management, lack of motivation, academic deficiencies and issues with goal setting.
• Helps students develop learning preferences for more effective studying.
• Assists teachers with preparing students for standardized testing.
• Helps teachers and other staff in the identification of students who would benefit from intervention.
• Utilizes effective tutoring to help students correct their issues with learning.
• Establishes positive relationships between students, teachers, parents, principals, guidance counselors and others in order to ensure a collaborative effort.
• Documented student progress through the IEP method.
- Educator/Learning Specialist at Dreams Charter School
- Program Director at Rebirth Arts Collective
- Instructor/Counselor (Saturdays) at Neighborhood Studios of Fairfield County
- Community Outreach Coordinator at Newhallville Safe Neighborhood Initiative: Youth Department
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - English
Consulted on E-Learning programs and medical technology initiatives throughout Orlando Health. Led design, implementation and systems projects for learning, talent, and career performance. Created, instructed, edited and maintained computer graphic design based courses. Key Accomplishments -Learning management system redesign -Simulation training for new nurse recruits -Updating of outdating learning management courses
- Senior E-Learning Specialist at Orlando Health Institute for Learning
- Learning Manager at HD Supply
- Design Technologist at Grainger, Inc
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Education Specialist Degree Ed.S.
- Masters of Fine Arts - Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication and Media Arts
- Associate of Arts - Business
- Education Specialist - Adult Education
· Track and evaluate long-term results for understanding and accuracy · Interpret assessment data for learning outcomes · Facilitate understanding of basic and complex concepts · Design learning materials for maximum learning outcomes · Facilitate large (20+ people) and small group (5-20 people) learning activities · Align data with current philosophies, laws, or strategies · Develop and implement learning programs that align with client needs · Excellent writing and editing skills
- Learning Specialist at Legacy Traditional School
- at School District of Oconee County
- President at
- Assistant Director at Partners in Excellence
5 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Science - Special Education
- Bachelor of Science - Elementary Education