• Lease Administrator for 11 Commercial Office Buildings.
• National tenants include: Shell Oil, BlackBerry Corp., Tesla Motors, Embassy of China, John's Hopkin's University, Potbelly Sandwich Works, Texas Roadhouse, Red Robin, and many others.
• Prepare and maintain all lease abstracts for new leases, existing leases, renewals, assignments, etc. into the MRI real estate software system.
• Process and analyze all tenant rent increases (fixed or CPI) 45 days prior to the increase date.
• Post monthly recurring charges, organize rental collections, charge tenant late fees and process tenant default letters when appropriate.
• Post all cash receipts, resolve disputes with CAM charges or other charges like utilities, etc. Process all tenant write-offs and additional tenant charges.
• Extensive knowledge of all tenant related accounting procedures in AR and GL.
• Maintain the Certificates of Insurance (COI). Extensive knowledge regarding insurance coverage required by tenants including liability coverage, umbrella coverage, property coverage, additional insureds, etc.
• Calculate annual CAM, real estate taxes & insurance true-ups and estimates within Excel for all tenants.
• Create all lease related reports: Lease profiles, monthly rent increase reports, rent rolls, COI expirations, lease option reports and other critical date ad-hoc reports.
• Produce a high volume of letters and e-mails to tenants.
• Work as a team player, daily, with the company's Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Property Managers.
• Review and approve all commission payments for leasing brokers.
- Lease Administrator at The Lenkin Company Management, Inc
- Lease Administrator at Nellis Corporation
- Office Manager at U.S. Senator Rudy Boschwitz
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Office Management
- Secretarial Studies - Office Management
Lease Administrator for 243 retail leases nationwide Review comparison reports of monthly rental payments Process $6.5mm in recurring rents monthly Calculate, review and process all escalations for CAM, Real Estate Tax, Insurance and other charges Monitor properties for co-tenancy violations Resolve Landlord issues Abstract leases and update database Process General Ledger entries
- Lease Administrator at Rainbow Apparel Companies
- Real Estate Manager at New York Community Bank
- Lease Administrator at Rainbow Apparel Company
- Lease Administrator at ELK Investors
1 year at this Job
Oversee Vendor work orders as well as issue work orders, input Vendor insurance, creating lease files and drafting, disperse property calls to appropriate agent, coding all invoices pertaining to managed properties, heavy phone lines as well as heavy walk ins - customer relations.
- Lease Administrator at Brekke Real Estate
- Office Manager at Smog Check Unlimited
- Real Estate Personal Assistant at Excel Realtors
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Some college
• Create new tenants in Accounting/Management Software
• Review all aspects of billing pertinent to lease terms and charges
• Ensure any changes to a tenant account are updated
• Assist tenants with completing there Annual/Interim Recertification through LIHTC
- Lease Administrator at Lisa Management
- Recertification Specialist at Garden Spire Management
- Assistant Building Manager/Manager at Clinton Housing Development Corporation
- Occupancy Specialist at East River Preservation
2 months at this Job
- - Business Management & Accounting
Areas of Expertise: - Commercial Lease Audits - Lease Abstraction - Property Accounting ◆ Duties: - Review, assist, and maintain tenant leases and amendments - Critical date management for vendor and tenants - Maintain vendor and tenant database - Manage accounts for insurance certificates - Track and manage all real estate documentation - Perform default processing - Review of rent rolls - Tracking retail sales - Review vendor and tenant compliance - Maintain good relationships with landlords, tenants, subtenants, and assignees - Provide executive assistance and support - Perform other duties as assigned
- Lease Administrator at Avison Young
- Law Clerk and Assistant to CEO at Robert Half Legal
- at Troutman Sanders, LLP
- Executive Legal Assistant at Townes, Davis, and Associates, LLC
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor - Law
- Bachelor of Science - Political Science
• Responsible for group and individual leasing accounts
• Create/post invoices to customer accounts and process adjustments as needed
• Provide an exceptional level of customer service and relationship management, ensuring customers' needs are consistently met and exceeded, and all calls/emails are returned in a timely manner
• Prepare a variety of accounting and facility reports
• Activation/deactivation of lease cards, and setup/cancellation of customer accounts
• Keep track of facility levels, manage wait-lists, and contact wait-listed applicants regarding open spaces
• Compile daily facility reports into a comprehensive and functional spreadsheet
• Prepare month-end revenue reports
- Lease Administrator at Alco Parking Corporation
- Personal support for the Director of Signals and Communications at Metrolinx
- Secretary, Signals and Communications at Metrolinx
- Station Attendant at Metrolinx
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Fundamentals of Accounting
- Diploma in Computer Graphics - Computer Graphics
• Evaluated and processed potential residents' applications, screening and processing real time applications while ensuring service level requirements are met.
• Communicated with future residents via email to inform them of screening outcomes, send leases and see to a favorable outcome for applicants.
• General administrative duties as directed by the senior lease administrators and heads to achieve daily organizational goals.
• Successfully thrived in the fast-paced setting, working in teams and individually to achieve daily set goals.
- Lease Administrator at Invitation Homes
- Marketing Coordinator (Management Trainee) at GIA & Associates
- Executive Assistant/Manager at Ekundayo and Company
- Executive Assistant/Legal Officer at Law Union & Rock Insurance Plc
11 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Management
- Bachelor's Degree
• Assistant in the preparation of contract documents that include but are not limited leases, amendments, addendums, assignments, schedules and exhibits.
• Produce, review and correct lease abstracts
• Track all abstracts, lease documents, renewals and expiration in Excel.
• Submit lease packages to tenant Landlord for execution
• Assist with document preparation for presentations in staff meetings and biweekly meetings.
• Serve as daily back-up for answering phones
• Additional responsibilities and needed
- Lease Administrator at WHITESTONE REIT
- Various Temp Assignments at Robert Half/Office Team
- Executive Assistant/Office Manager at JOE FOSS INSTITUTE
- Administrative Assistant (CONTRACT) at MARICOPA INTEGRATED HEALTH SYSTEMS
10 months at this Job
- License - Arizona Real Estate
Previous role Portfolio Coordinator)
• Abstracted lease documents for account startup
• Reviewed renewals, amendments, certificates of insurance, and security deposits
• Processed changes and updated lease information in various database applications
• Performed operating expense reconciliations
• Overlooked property estimates for true-up and proration charges
• Generated monthly client deliverables and custom reporting
• Ran payment batches and prepared final rent forecast, variance reports, and sublease pass thru billing
• Prepared monthly client billing logs
• Managed client portal and dashboards
• Updated database using quality assurance reporting
• Assisted with client request and projects directed by Account Managers
• Investigated invoiced discrepancies and reconciled statements
• Mentored new Portfolio Coordinators
- Lease Administrator at Portfolio Solutions Group
- Implementation Coordinator at American Utility Management
- Museum Store Staff Assistant at The Field Museum
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Studio Arts
- Associate in Arts
• Draft, review, and revise various types of transactional agreements in connection with real estate management and leasing.
• Review, markup and prepare redline responses to counter-offers made by prospective tenants and their legal counsel.
• Review and confirm that dollars agreed to LOI's have been translated accurately into lease documents.
• Facilitate and track routing and signature of various documents, forms, amendments and lease documents.
• Assist property mangers and leasing brokers with all aspects of processing lease documents through the lease execution.
• Utilize, update and manage all tools and resources available to manage workload, including checklists, databases, logs and other various reporting tools.
• Work with other company departments, such as accounting, legal, construction and facilities management.
• Research and interpret lease language in consultation with attorneys and provide information and guidance related to various real estate and lease matters as requested by property managers, brokers, or principals of the company.
- Lease Administrator at Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc
- Senior Freight Broker at Service First Logistics, Inc
- Office Manager at Court Ordered Evictions
- Assistant Branch Manager at Flagstar Bank
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Administration - Human Resource Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration