Skokie, IL (2016 to 2017)
Owns and operates manufactured housing dealerships and properties across the US.
Fully responsible for lease administration across all states in compliance with regulations in each state and municipality. Prepared and submitted permit and license applications for operations, swimming pools, dealerships, and water and sewer installation and utilization.
Business-critical initiatives included:
• Managing rent increase notices per individual state notice requirements.
• Analyzing and interpreting lease language by community laws in each state.
• Administering all compliance violations.
• Collaborating with outside legal counsel on lease language and implications.
• Arranging and ensuring installation of all utilities for new acquisitions. Operational and administrative accomplishments included:
• Identified need to organize and improve lease renewal notices. Created calendar for lease renewals ensuring notices went out in compliance with the laws in each state.
• Improved leasing language ensuring compliance with state laws.
• Researched and selected service providers across the US to expedite property utilities and amenities installations and maintenance.
• Created schedule for dealership and licensing target dates complying with local requirements for signage, licensing, and sales tax.
• The Point-of Contact for customer service complaint escalations.
- LEASE ADMINISTRATOR at Lakeshore Management, Inc
- ADMINISTRATION MANAGER at Bulley & Andrews, LLC
- POLICE RECORDS SUPERVISOR, OFFICE MANAGER at City of Des Plaines
- OFFICE MANAGER/PARALEGAL at HF Rothschild Company
1 year at this Job
- - Legal Studies Program
- - English Literature
Image Technology Specialist, Canton (Lease Administrator) Main point of contact with all lease vendors. Responsible for developing and understanding of all lease programs and documents Submission, distribution and tracking of credit applications, decisions and buyouts to sales department and other applicable departments/customers. Main point of contact for lease inquiries, processing equipment billing, Preparing and submitting lease funding packages DXL Group, Canton (Customer Service Representative) Answer multi-line phone system, interact with and assist customers as you identify their needs, provide information, offer advice, and resolve issues. Communicate via telephone, email, web chat, and social media with both customers and Store associates, provide follow up on customer service issues, assist with accounts receivable. Provide excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Assist objectively with problems involving various customer service situations Fidelity Information Services, Canton (Remittance Processing/Data Entry) Responsible for processing customer payments and exceptions in a timely and accurate manner to customer accounts. Coordinates set-up and maintenance activities for the remittance processor and related equipment. Performs research and adjustment activities. Maintains inventory of remittance processing supplies. Prepares outgoing collection notices for negotiable instruments (e.g., bonds, food stamps, foreign items). Other related duties assigned as needed
- Lease Administrator at Image Technology Specialist
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school Diploma
- Bachelor Degree in Sociology / Criminal Justice - Sociology / Criminal Justice
• Lease Administrator for 11 Commercial Office Buildings.
• National tenants include: Shell Oil, BlackBerry Corp., Tesla Motors, Embassy of China, John's Hopkin's University, Potbelly Sandwich Works, Texas Roadhouse, Red Robin, and many others.
• Prepare and maintain all lease abstracts for new leases, existing leases, renewals, assignments, etc. into the MRI real estate software system.
• Process and analyze all tenant rent increases (fixed or CPI) 45 days prior to the increase date.
• Post monthly recurring charges, organize rental collections, charge tenant late fees and process tenant default letters when appropriate.
• Post all cash receipts, resolve disputes with CAM charges or other charges like utilities, etc. Process all tenant write-offs and additional tenant charges.
• Extensive knowledge of all tenant related accounting procedures in AR and GL.
• Maintain the Certificates of Insurance (COI). Extensive knowledge regarding insurance coverage required by tenants including liability coverage, umbrella coverage, property coverage, additional insureds, etc.
• Calculate annual CAM, real estate taxes & insurance true-ups and estimates within Excel for all tenants.
• Knowledge of various lease provisions including CAM caps, bases, capital expenditures, direct costs, controlled costs, etc.
• Create all lease related reports: Lease profiles, monthly rent increase reports, rent rolls, COI expirations, lease option reports and other critical date ad-hoc reports.
• Produce a high volume of letters and e-mails to tenants.
• Work as a team player, daily, with the company's Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Property Managers.
• Review and approve all commission payments for leasing brokers.
- Lease Administrator at The Lenkin Company Management, Inc
- Lease Administrator at Nellis Corporation
- Office Manager at U.S. Senator Rudy Boschwitz
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Office Management
- Secretarial Studies - Office Management
Highly motivated Lease Administrator professional; with 15+ years' of experience real estate experience providing property management support. Self-starter, achievement driven, and result oriented with exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills, abilities and a proven history of managing multiple projects simultaneously while performing daily operation functions. Expertise in lease abstracting, reconciliations escrows, gross sales reports, taxes, insurance, and CAM.
• Experience of lease administration, including knowledge of lease agreements
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and time management skills
• Fine attention to detail related to; lease abstracting, amendments reconciliation, ReTax, Insurance and CAM.
• Updating terms, amendments, expense schedules, expense allocations, gross lease area, rentable area, contract terms, contract type, property type, execution dates, current terms, expired terms, rent escalations, option rent, vendor allocations, and TI allowances in LX database.
• Working experience of accounting related to real estate
• Skilled in resolving problems and maintaining data of real estate
• Strong multi-taking and negotiation skills
• Maintain Amendment and Check hold logs.
- Lease Administrator at Aaron's Corporate Office
- Office Administrator at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
- Executive Administrator at InterCity Realty, Inc
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- BA - Bachelors of Science & Business Administration
- AS - Paralegal Studies
• Maintenance of multiple customer base
• Daily collection & entry of meter counts for multiple customer base
• Assisting AR department to ensure accurate billing.
• Communicating with leasing companies to link usage and lease billing for customer invoicing
• Monthly closing processes to bill out all possible invoices for equipment and usage
• Back up phone operator and front-end receptionist Contracts & Lease Administrator
• Daily contract analysis
• Contract set up and Maintenance
• Clerical functions
• Administrative Support of Sales Team and Executives
• Credit application for leasing equipment
• Leasing document admin
• Equipment Billing
- Billing Specialist, Contracts & Lease Administrator at Imagetek Office Systems
- Imaging Specialist & Support Staff at Mycomicshop.com
- Guest Services Representative at Canyon Ranch
- Administrative Assistant at Ranchmans Ponder Steakhouse
2 years at this Job
- Associates of Business Administration in Management - Management
temporary position contracted through Addison Group)
• Process Lease Transactions between Landlords and thyssenkrupp's rental properties
• Communicate with Landlords with lease renewals and updates
• Track Leases in Vision Real Estate
• Reconcile monthly billing statements
- Lease Administrator at thyssenkrupp, North America
- Office Coordinator at HBK Engineering
- Assistant Lease Administrator at IRC Retail Centers
- Administrative Assistant at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
Thorough knowledge of retail lease terms and conditions- including the ability to abstract leases and comprehend rent obligations
• Process accounting entries in relation to construction allowance, monthly rent and escrow payments, accruals of unpaid invoices and allocation of prepaid expenses
• Draft lease correspondence and notices, addressing and resolving landlord/tenant issues
• Responsible for reviewing operating expenses, reconciliations, billings and estimates for a portfolio of 300 retail locations
• Ensuring lease documents are interpreted accurately, all payments of rent and operating expenses are in compliance with lease terms, and payments are timely processed
- Lease Administrator at Rainbow USA, Inc
- Commercial Lease Administrator II at Real Estate Tax and Insurance
- Accounts Payable Analyst at Associated Global Systems
- Accounts Payable Administrator at Partminer World Wide Inc
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Managed a portfolio of approximately 450 stores
• Responsible for abstracting, and analyzing new leases, lease amendments, and other documents; executed the implementation of over 150 new leases
• Perform desktop audits on all annual reconciliations to ensure all charges are applied correctly according to the lease
• Reconciled accounts with outstanding balances and work with Landlords to resolve any disputes
- Lease Administrator at GNC
- Cash Receipts Coordinator at GNC
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Clerk at GNC
5 years at this Job
- Associate - Accounting Specialist
- Associate - Business Administration
LEASE ADMINISTRATOR ◦ Acquired and abstracted real estate documentation into lease administration database including new leases, subleases, rent commencement letters, amendments, option exercise letters, and deeds for approx. 1,800 domestic sites ◦ Worked with various departments including construction, facilities and legal to confirm and ensure delivery, possession, rent commencement and other contract obligations were met prior to store opening ◦ Produced reports for Vice President; performed analysis and narratives as required ◦ Maintained lease status report ◦ Prepared, reviewed, and edited estoppel and SNDAs and facilitated documentation through execution; coordinated with counsel, if needed ◦ Reviewed and monitored key lease provisions and notified real estate managers when any requirements were not being taken advantage of ◦ Responsible for collecting tenant and vendor certificates of insurance and maintaining compliance ◦ Maintained electronic and on-site filing system ◦ Tracked outside brokers invoices, reviewed for accuracy and processed for payment ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER ◦ Assisted with repair/ maintenance and capital improvements including assisting with bid process and vendor contracts ◦ Coordinated remodel projects with construction department to guarantee that lease related provisions were being adhered to, including providing site plans, legal descriptions, completing letters of authorization, notices of non-responsibility, prior to commencement of work ◦ Resolved landlord and franchisee discrepancies and handled issues with company operated stores ◦ In charge of closed store maintenance and oversight of disposition sites ◦ Coordinated store closures, tenant move-out and returning possession to landlord ◦ Act as liaison between real estate managers and external legal counsel for lease related issues ◦ Coding of accounts payable invoices
- Lease Administrator/ Assistant Property Manager at CKE Restaurant Holdings, Inc
- Property Manager at Proficiency Capital
- Property Manager/Leasing Manager at The Abbey Company
- Assistant Property Manager at KOSS Properties
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Primarily responsible for the collection of all leased vehicles for the dealership
• Obtain required customer information needed for lease termination
• Initiate vehicle inspections and service requests on returned vehicles
- Lease Administrator at Lauderdale BMW
- Tire Specialist at Tire Kingdom
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent