Leasing Associate - Retail Shopping Center located in Victorville, CA consisting of 200,000± square feet. And, Foxborough Business and Medical Park consisting of 200,000± square feet.
- Sales & Leasing Associate at Lee & Associates Commercial Real Estate
- Asset Manager at Lee & Associates Commercial Real Estate
- Sales & Leasing Associate at Residential & Commercial Real Estate － Southern
- Sales & Leasing Associate at Vestar & Associates Commercial Real Estate
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - English
- Associate of Science - English
Giving tours, handling complaints, work orders, and payments from residents. Leasing.
- Leasing Associate at College Vue
- Front Desk Receptionist at Perdido Beach Resort
- Sales Associate at Journeys Kidz.
- Daycare Teacher at Learning Cove
4 months at this Job
- - Criminal justice
- Some college
- - Vet Tech
Job duties include leasing apartments, processing residency applications, daily paperwork, move-ins/move-outs, and service requests. Planning and follow through of resident retention events, monthly newsletters, and conducting monthly market surveys. Updating websites for property advertising and social media, outreach marketing including preferred employer programs. Manage renewals, averaged a 30% closing ratio and 65% renewal ratio for 2018
- Leasing Associate at NTS Development Company
- Bartender at Hilton Garden Inn
- Discovery Representative at Angie's List
- Front Desk Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Presenting properties to prospective clients, Handle all paperwork pertaining to leases from start to finish. Gathering Funds to secure property. Obtain Renter Insurance for all tenants on various properties, paying special attention to detail. Customer service. Obtained Mention Awards from tenants, and Leasing award for leasing sales.
- Leasing Associate at Triple Crown Corporation
- Purchasing Buyer, Accounts Receivable, Customer Service at Penn United Rest Supply
- Bookkeeper at Tassone Equipment Corp
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Tassone Equipment Corp
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants
• Process rental payments, late fees, and fines
• Advertise available properties using a variety of media and promoting materials
• Determine the needs, living standards and economic viability of prospect customers
• Confirm rental application data and personal references
• Stay knowledgeable of the property market status
• Provide information on all aspects of properties (expansion, zoning, crime etc)
• Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close deals
• Ensure proper maintenance and inspect properties periodically
- LEASING ASSOCIATE at Windwood Gardens
- at LIDL US
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at CLEMSON LOFTS
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at 1ST 2 ANSWER BAILBONDS
1 year at this Job
• Oversee leasing activity for commercial real estate portfolio consisting of approximately 40 shopping centers and office buildings, spanning over 12 million square feet nationwide.
• Negotiation and financial analysis of business terms for LOI's and proposals, new leases and lease renewals, resulting in an average increase in occupancy of over 15% within 15 months of asset acquisition.
• Interview and hire leasing brokers for all newly acquired properties.
• Created leasing database containing all significant lease terms used company-wide.
• Track all existing tenant lease expirations to ensure timely renewal at Landlord favorable terms.
• Responsible for timely and accurate completion of leasing portion of portfolio wide annual budgets.
• Built company's Deal Analysis Excel spreadsheet to precisely evaluate and analyze deal's financial terms.
• Daily utilization of MRI.
• Generate new prospects for vacant retail and office space.
- Leasing Associate at Nightingale Properties
- Condominium Coordinator (EDGE Condominium, Williamsburg, NY) Internship at Clinton Management
- Leasing Administrator Internship at Clinton Management
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.A. - Communications
• Marketing and leasing apartments by providing excellent customer service
• Maintaining a positive relation with current tenants
• Organizing and filing legal documents and insuring all annual documents stay up to date
• Generate, review, and complete lease documents with prospective tenants
• Assist low income prospects with properly filling out documentation, filing with state representative, successfully completing state inspections, and assist with any financial assistance through local organizations
• Organize all community functions including contacting local vendors for donations
• Maintain a lead log and keep communication with prospective tenants
- LEASING ASSOCIATE at Holland Partner Group
- STORE MANAGER at Renter A Center/Acceptance Now
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE at Lowe's Home Improvement
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Hold responsibility for merchandising and leasing of Anaheim GardenWalk a 450,000 square foot redevelopment project located steps from Disneyland and the Anaheim Convention Center. Lead the overall marketing and leasing of the property. Create and maintain leasing status reports, manage leasing plans, including targeted merchandise categories and prospective tenant lists. Negotiate deal terms and lease documents, including renewals, directly with retailers.
- Leasing Associate at ARCTURUS GROUP
- Retail Real Estate Associate at DJM CAPITAL PARTNERS
- SELF EMPLOYED at SELF EMPLOYED
- Director of Leasing at SIMON PROPERTY GROUP
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business
• Greeting all prospects with a positive attitude and a smile
• Collecting information from prospect to fit their needs for a new home & giving the proper information by following The fair Housing Act
• Doing tours repeatedly around the property and informing prospect with all of the amenities and benefits for them of the community, focusing on their needs.
• Communicating and being helpful with all applicants throughout the move-in process by guiding them step by step for them to have a good expirience and prospective of leasing staff for future referrals
• Following up consistantly by phone calls, e-mails, & text messages with all prospects to bring in more taffic and meet goals of occupancy
• Signing TAA contract and addendums for move-ins, renewals, & trasfers
• Posting adds on Craigslist on daily basis
• Supervise rental policies to be current
- Leasing Associate at
- Assistant Manager at Falls of Deer Park Apartments
- shift supervisor at KFC
8 months at this Job
• Participating in new leases and renewals
• Analysis of property level and portfolio performance
• Assisting in overseeing leasing brokers and negotiating leases
• Assisting in all aspects of development from entitlement through design, construction and lease up
• Stay up to date on market conditions
- Leasing Associate at Santikos Enterprises, LLC
- Real Estate Advisor at CST BRANDS, INC
- Office Administrator at ROADHOUSE TRANSPORTATION/TICKETS, INC
- Retail Sales Consultant at AT&T
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Land & Property Development
- Bachelors in Real Estate Finance and Development - Real Estate Finance and Development