Lawrence, KS 2018 Greet new/ residents and determine their wants/needs in a housing community. Establish and maintain positive relationships with potential residence. Establish good rapport with the community for future partnering opportunities. Market campus and university attractions to get new traffic in the office Stay presentable and active on social media to get more traffic. Give people tours of our model and of our construction site. Be personable with people at all times. Exceptional customer service. Tremendous organization skills. Recruited Community assistants to add to our team. Talked to parents of potential student residents and gave them detailed information about the value of our living community. Used "Entrata" on a day to day basis. Used my social media marketing skills to bring more traffic to all our social media pages.
- Leasing Associate at Leasing and Marketing- Trinitas Ventures
- Recruiting Assistant at The Results Company
- Social Media Manager at Hoop Focus
- Admissions Intern at William Woods University
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Marketing and Sales
• Achieve all mandated sales goals by touring prospective residents in search of high-end, luxury apartments.
• Provide exceptional customer service to all residents and prospective residents.
• Process all resident's requests, payments and leasing documents.
• Act as concierge, fulfill request from residents and staff as discreetly as possible.
• Facilitate training of new leasing agents.
• Experience working with high value customers.
- Leasing Associate at ALLIANCE RESIDENTIAL COMPANY, LONG BEACH
- Service Banker III, Teller Supervisor at BANK OF THE WEST
- HSD Repair Rep I at TIME WARNER CABLE
- Assistant Property Manager at ARCHSTONE/ IRVINE COMPANY/ ESSEX PROPERTY TRUST
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Management - Management
- - Sociology
Leasing Consultant, Tour future residents Process applications Process move ins Reporting any resident complaints Filing Customer service Disolving Residents disputs
- Leasing Associate at AION Management
- Leasing Consultant at The Galman Group
- Senior Support Specialist at Easter Seals
- Customer Service Representative at T.J Maxx
3 months at this Job
*Received promotion to Leasing Associate 2017
• Manage high profile client's multimillion-dollar accounts.
• Point contact for all documentation, financing and asset managing of client accounts.
• Anticipate and prevent client concerns to allow a polished and professional presentation at all times.
• Coordinate with vendors, credit and clients to allow seamless transactions.
• Manage largest Technology Finance Client for all of US Bank footprint, producing over $400MM in loan growth.
- Leasing Associate for Equipment Finance at US Bank
- Branch Manager at US Bank
- Business Banking Specialist at Wells Fargo
- Regional Manager/HR Generalist at Kohl Inc/J.K. Management Co., INC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
• Assist with all prospect inquiries including application process, tour coordination, lease administration, approval process, and move-in process to ensure the new resident has the best move in experience attainable.
• Work closely with the Leasing Manager and Service teams to ensure the resident moves into an apartment home that is welcoming and ready for move in to the company's highest standards.
• Adhere to sales and occupancy goals, and service standards by consistently delivering a strong closing ratio
• Input resident and other pertinent information into Yardi accounting system
• Maintain a fundamental working knowledge of all lease documentation and resident guide policies and procedures (e.g. Fair Housing guidelines, renter's insurance policy, lease forms and agreements, etc.)
- Leasing Associate at GHP Management - Piero
- Helpline listener (volunteer) at CSUN Helpline
- Sales Associate at Old Navy
- CCE internship at Glendale Adventist Medical Center
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - medical
• Manages the leasing process from tour to move-in including closing the sale, completing lease documents and inspecting units to ensure a great "move-in experience"
• Showcases the value of the community features as they relate to the customer needs
• Ensures a smooth renewal process for existing residents
• Utilizes and establishes creative marketing and social media strategies to increase property traffic
• Supports occupancy and retention goals by following up with potential and current residents
• Uses problem solving skills and best judgment to handle unpredictable situations as they arise
• Maintain accurate and in-depth knowledge of the community and competitors in the industry to give potential residents all the information they need to make their decision
• Promotes positive resident relations through courteous and timely response to resident needs and concerns
• Demonstrates strong attention to detail while preparing lease documents, resident files, applications for approval and related bookkeeping tasks
• Collaborates with team members to plan and organize resident events
- Leasing Associate at Elevation Apartments
- Leasing Consultant at CF Real Estate Services
- Paralegal Pre-Closing at O'Kelley & Sorohan Attorneys At Law
- Property Manager at Miller Ventures LLC
4 months at this Job
- Some college
Managed all aspects of the leasing process, which included marketing available units, processing applications, preparing and reviewing lease agreements, and assisting to ensure a smooth move-in.
• Succeeded by signing 30% of our total leases upon immediate start out of a team of six.
• Followed-up with clients, assessed needs, answered questions, and provided tours of the properties.
• Generated and completed weekly, monthly, and any special reports that evaluated our progress and introduced new methods to improve productivity and sales.
• Designed marketing flyers and promotional products to publicize the company.
• Responded to in-person, phone, and email inquiries in a timely manner to ensure the satisfaction of tenants.
- Leasing Associate at University Apartments, LLC
- President, The Virginia Belles at LEADERSHIP & SERVICE
- Retail Sales Associate at Finch
- Club Administrator at Fairview Swim & Tennis Club
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- B.A. - Economics and Psychology
- - International Economics, Environmental Economics
Touring property with prospects, leasing apartments, marketing in the community, inspecting units for inspections and move ins. Answering phone calls, completing leasing paper work and collecting rent. Assisting management with completing reports, and any other support needed.
- Leasing Associate at TGM Communities
- Rental Agent at La Siesta Condominium
- Kinship Coordinator/Child Protection Team at Manatee Children's Services
- Sales Associate at JCREW Clothing Store
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - General Psychology
Brokered on MBRE portfolio for the Leasing Services team. Conducted sales tours with Tenant Representatives and clients. Partnered with building Ownership, Asset Management and Legal teams to negotiate and execute lease documents for clients. Monitored portfolio analytics, reporting and pipeline management via VTS platform.
- Leasing Associate at MB Real Estate
- Lead Executive Legal Assistant at Coghlan Law, LLC
- Vice President of Business Development at Interactive Health Solutions
- Branch Manager at Greenpoint Mortgage Company
3 years at this Job
- BA - Marketing
4 million+ square foot modern industrial park of commercial industrial, retail and office space Leasing
• Research market trends and develop expertise
• Identify, prospect, solicit and vet prospective tenants
• Record and respond to current tenant, prospective tenant and broker inquiries while developing relationships
• Tour prospective tenants and brokers, follow up as needed
• Draft and negotiate term sheets
• Compile tenant information and generate board memos
• Assist legal with lease draft and negotiation
• Expedite internal tenant build out approval
• Assist with renewals and expansions
• Generate custom or general reports and complete projects as assigned Marketing
• Conceive and implement marketing initiatives such as email marketing, cold calling, prospecting, signage, space availability updates, leasing events, flyer generation, social media posts, improve general online presence, etc.
• Assist with creation of new website
• Create presentations and present as needed Lease Administration
• Track leasing activity in VTS and input leases in Yardi
• Identify, abstract lease and rectify lease discrepancies
• Create new Leasing Procedure
• Work with third party advisors to customize and perfect data systems
- Leasing Associate at Brooklyn Navy Yard Development Corporation
- Developer at Investment Property
- Assistant Director of Off Campus Living at Adelphi University
- Sales Executive at Metropolitan Pavilion & Metropolitan West
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management