American Communities is currently looking for motivated Leasing Consultants. Come be a part of a fast-growing company with advancement opportunities for the right individuals. 401K; Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Flex Spending Accounts available.
The Role of a Leasing Consultant:
The Leasing Consultant's main responsibilities are leasing apartment homes to prospective residents, maintaining resident relations and resident retention. The Leasing Consultant MUST BE A CLOSER and be able to produce a high closing ratio.
– Daily Compliance – Conduct all business in accordance with American Communities' Policies and Procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act and all other Federal and State laws.
– Prospects – The Leasing Agent is responsible for greeting and qualifying prospective residents by covering all criteria (ask questions and enter guest information in system).
– Immediately record all telephone and in-person visits on appropriate reports and track in system.
– Inspect models and available "market ready" apartment homes and communicate related service needs to Property Manager and maintenance staff.
– Must effectively and professionally tour community and apartment/model homes and apply product knowledge to prospects' needs by communicating the features and benefits in order to CLOSE THE SALE!
– Update availability report, process applications for approvals. (i.e. credit check, rental history, etc.), follow up with applicant regarding status in the required time frame, produce accurate lease paperwork and set appointment for lease signings, and ensure apartment is ready for move-in date.
Yardi experience preferred, but not required.
Please email resumes to [email protected]americancommunities.com.