As a leasing coordinator, my day to day functions include scheduling tours, reaching out to prospects, and creating a personal connection with our residents. I also assist in scheduling property events, delegating assignments to our community assistants and marketing at local events.
- Leasing Coordinator at American Campus Communities
- Assistant Store Manager at Palm Beach Tan
- Business Assistant Manager at Spring Mobile - AT&T
- Customer service representative at Convergys corporation
3 months at this Job
I worked part time as a leasing coordinator performing administrative duties for a private real estate owner: -Responsible for all book keeping, collections, eviction, move-out processing renewal processing -Respond to tenant questions and complaints in a timely manner -Contact tenants to collect overdue rent or to discuss other issues that require immediate attention -Manage the maintenance and custodial staff at the property -Schedule vendors and oversee maintenance calls to apartment units
- Leasing Coordinator at 360 Realty and Development LLC
- Uniform Program Manager at Cintas
- Chemical And Logistics Specialist at U. S. Army National Guard
- Front Desk Agent at Embassy Suites
3 years at this Job
- - Chemical Operations/Hazmat
- Leasing Coordinator at Chestnut Park
- Leasing Consultant at
- Wendy's Crew Member at Wendy's Restuarant
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant at Medical Services
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Leasing Apartments , Certified Nurse Assistant , Home Health Aid
Overland Park, KS 2017- 2018
An award-winning community of over 400 apartments and townhomes.
Property Leasing Coordinator
• Managed all aspects of apartment community leasing, marketing and administration.
• Performed daily inspections of apartments and club house to ensure they were ready for tenant viewings.
• Welcomed potential and current tenants, reviewed leasing options of 18 floor plans, showed apartments, marketed the property, assisted with credit/rental applications, collected funds and completed transactions.
• Completed rental files, income verification, insurance certifications for new tenants.
• Entered renter's insurance into ePremium website, coordinated with tenants when their insurance expired, and kept records when tenant was non-compliant or if a fine was assessed.
• Completed pre-move in inspections and check lists.
• Compiled rental marketing materials, completed follow-up phone calls and emails from prospective tenants via On-Site to track guests, leases, approvals and deposits collected.
• Leveraged Yardi Property Management and On-Site software.
• Completed administrative office tasks using exceptional computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook, Gmail.
• Followed up with tenants to make sure rents were collected timely, issued late notices, and coordinated evictions, when necessary.
• Coordinated change of utilities for move in/out and return of tenant security deposits.
• Interacted with tenants via the phone to resolve maintenance and service issues.
• Identified solutions to issues, maintained confidentially and prioritized daily work tasks.
• Collaborated with Maintenance on safety compliance, move schedules.
• Completed a weekly competitive analysis ("shopping") of local properties.
- Property Leasing Coordinator at Oddo Development Hunters Point
- Licensed Realtor at COLDWELL BANKER GOOD LIFE & KELLER WILLIAMS PARTNERS, INC
- Property Sales and Leasing Project Manager at LS Commercial Real Estate
- Property Leasing Coordinator at TIMBERLAND PARTNERS
1 year at this Job
- Paralegal Certification
- Paralegal Certification
• Manage a leasing portfolio of homes with responsibility of leasing all available inventory
• Maintain a working knowledge of homes attributes, location, and availability time frames
• Provide management with detailed reporting of inventory in my portfolio
• Taking inbound and placing outbound calls
• Respond to new leads within a 24-hour time-period, including live calls and email inquiries, while managing existing applicants in a timely fashion
• Partner with Property Listing Coordinator to continue enhancing the web description using prospect feedback
• Gather missing document for applications
• Hit monthly application goals
• Clearly communicate all qualification requirement and acceptable documentation
• Comply with Fair Housing guidelines
• Monitor and maintain client database
• Schedule showings for properties
• Exhibit time management skills Systems used: Yardi Voyager; Atlas; Microsoft Excel; Microsoft Word; Outlook
- Leasing Coordinator at Invitation Homes
- Customer Service Representative at IQOR(T-mobile)
- Customer Service Representative (Temp) at Ocean Commerce
- Direct Support Professional II at Denton State Supported Living Center
7 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
- High School Diploma
Managing tenants: taking payments, assisting with delinquents/collections, lease signings, renewals, general customer service. Assisting with office needs: supply ordering, meeting scheduling, training of new employees, assisting with general office order. Marketing: email campaigns, listing properties, photography of homes. Assisting all departments as requested/needed - i.e. accounting, legal, office administration, etc. During my career with ORG, LLC I began as a receptionist with a drive to do more to assist the team, from receptionist I moved into leasing assistance, and finally to lease coordinator assisting management of 400+ properties.
- Leasing Coordinator at Omega Realty Group, LLC
- Inventory Control Specialist at Family Christian Book Store
- Graphic Designer at Rocky Heights Print & Binding
- Trainer at Chick-fil-a
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school - Technology/Business
- - Photography
Bring property occupancy from 79% to 90% ❖ Monitoring daily leasing activities. ❖ Updating online Marketing ❖ Manage Daily, weekly marketing and leasing reports ❖ Create monthly leasing staff schedule ❖ Entering Monthly Report of new leases and renewal commissions ❖ Schedule Vendors to get "market ready units" ❖ Distribute Renewal and month to month letters ❖ Gain comprehensive knowledge of assigned properties on vacancies, mayor tenants, small tenancy and lease expirations. ❖ Represent Hispanic demographics strongly and accurately. ❖ Meet tenants to encourage leasing relations. ❖ Verify Availability unit report
- Leasing Coordinator at SHAMROCK COMMUNITIES LLC
- Leasing Consultant at MILHAUS MANAGEMENT / THE VILLAS AT MERIDIAN HILLS
- Leasing Consultant at PMR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT/ WOODRIDGE APARTMENTS
- Leasing Consultant at JVM REALTY/WOODRIDGE APARTMENTS
2 years at this Job
Leasing apartments, Microsoft and computer skills, selling and meeting goals, people skills.
- Leasing Coordinator at Regency Multifamily
- Night Auditor at Holiday Inn
- Server at Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
- Sales Associate at Platos Closet
8 months at this Job
- - teaching
Fielding Leads Via Technology-Based Applications (On-site, Yardi, & Outlook). Maintain the appropriate systems for sound tenant management, including entering and maintaining all tenant information in Yardi. Assist in marketing and leasing by showing units to prospective tenants, and processing applications and pertinent information. Process and track lease renewals/recertification's, and assist with move out procedures Manage the receipt and record keeping of rental fees and payments, and post nonrecurring charges to residents' accounts
- Leasing Coordinator at Overlooke at Simms Creek
- Leasing Coordinator at American Homes
- Pharmacy technician at Walgreens
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master's degree - Criminal justice
- Bachelors degree - Criminal Justice Bachelors
- - General Studies
* Responds to leads, attracting prospective residents to tour, closing out leases by ensuring application approval and obtaining lease signatures * Work with property manager on marketing ideas to create and implement ideas for the leasing and renewal season * Collected application fees and deposits and kept accurate records of all financial transactions * Provide superior customer service
- Leasing Coordinator at Regency Multifamily
- Leasing Consultant/Rent Roll at Hunters Pond Apartment Homes
- Leasing Agent at Signature Management (Seasonal)
- Esthetician, Nail Technician, and Massage Therapist at You Look Marvelous Salon
9 months at this Job