Acting as leasing manager while regular manager was on sick leave.
● Prepared models including curb appeal for showing.
● Received rent money, took leads, showed apartments, processed applications, and set up maintenance appointments.
- Leasing Manager at BG Multifamily
- Associate Broker at Broker's Guild of Cherry Creek
- Associate Broker at Keller Williams Foothills
- Business Development Manager at Yard Irons, LLC
1 year at this Job
Social Media Marketing
July 2010- Present
• Leasing Manager
• Trains and managers the leasing consultant sales efforts of apartment communality.
• Strong customer services a positive up beat attitude.
• Monitor incoming emails, calls
• Perform daily inspections to ensure apartments are rent ready For new move ins or set up mini models
• Design Campaigns & marketing through local business EQURY Residential Leasing Consultant
• Tours with prospective customers, sell new leases, lease renewals, and provide customer service and administrative support to the office.
• Utilize established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios and work to achieve and exceed budgeted occupancy percentages.
• Respond to internet leads, answer prospect calls and conduct property tours.
- Leasing Manager at Bridge Investment Group
- Leasing Consultant at Júpiter
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - English
Leasing Manager/Marketing Specialist, January 2015 - Current
• Work directly with Regional Managers and Community Manager with a Marketing plan for multiple Communities based on specific needs and individual budgets.
• Increased an Apartment Community occupancy from 88% to 100% pre-leased in less than 6 months. This was possible with a complete rebranding of the Community.
• Increased Resident Satisfaction by 25% in many Communities by getting Residents and Staff involved with each other through events to encourage communication and sense of community.
• Most leases in Region for multiple months Nationally recognized for accomplishment.
- Leasing Manager at Greystar Property Management
- Advertising and Social Media Consultant at Aerotech Gutter Service
- Executive Director at Association Management
- Executive Sales Associate at Real Estate & Automotive Classified
4 years at this Job
As a Leasing Manager part of Carroll Management my responsibilities Included but not limited to; * Managing leasing agent of there job duties and oversea daily duties * Maintaining a good occupancy above 93.7% of two separate properties * Handling resident complaints and ensure quality customer service * Completing reports due each week for market surveys to ensure comps are recorded
- Leasing Manager at Carroll Management Group
- Car Salesman Eastern Shore Toyota at Shawn Esfahani and Associates
- Leasing Consultant at
- at United States Army, Administration Supply Logistics
6 months at this Job
- AS - Marketing
- - Real Estate/Business
- - Marine Biology
- - Business Mgt
- - Criminal Justice
- High School Diploma
Assistant Leasing Manager Sackett Property Management | Sacramento, CA. Responsible for the leasing, marketing and maintaining positive resident relations of multi-family residential homes and apartments. Greeted prospective residents and clients; Answered multi-line phone extensions; Hosted property tours and resident functions; Obtained and verified applicant information; Examined and interpreted records for the purpose of preparing statements and invoices; Coded and prepared bills; Kept resident and vendor files in an Alpha/Numeric filing system; Scheduled maintenance, or vendor appointments and made follow up quality control calls to ensure resident satisfaction. Maintained an average closing ratio of 80% on property rentals. File Clerk Mastagni Law Office | Sacramento, CA Received and distributed mail; Filed documents in alphabetical order; Pulled and replaced client files set for calendar; Organize and correct any errors; Provide quality service in a timely manner. Maintained a clean, sanitary workplace; kept a professional attitude with prompt courteous service. *Good Communication Skills *Multi-Line phones *Filed Alpha/Numerical *Windows, Word, & Outlook *Team Player
- Leasing Manager at Sackett Property Management
5 years, 6 months at this Job
The Leasing Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of leasing and marketing at the property. The Leasing Manager works closely with the Community Manager to set leasing goals and develop a strategic marketing plan for achieving budgeted occupancy. Leasing Manager is responsible for effectively leading leasing team and accomplishing effective leasing, marketing and positive resident relations. Essential Duties & Responsibilities Strategic Leasing Management
• Ensure staff leasing techniques are effective in obtaining closure, follow up procedures met, signing/documentation of leases and reporting systems are accurate and up to date
• Audit all lease files to ensure adherence to policies and procedures
• Deal with resident complaints, concerns, and requests to ensure resident satisfaction
• Develop and implement resident retention programs (i.e. resident functions, special promotions, monthly newsletter, etc.)
• Effectively show, lease and move in prospective residents Marketing Management
• Assist in developing annual marketing plan and marketing budget
• Implement all marketing efforts and outreach, developing campaigns and assisting with design to generate traffic
• Monitor leasing/renewal progress, focusing on areas needing additional support
• Supervise the planning, preparation and implementation of all leasing and renewal events as approved by the Community Manager
• Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property and competition as well as market conditions; complete weekly market survey report
• Utilize established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios and achieve budgeted occupancy Personnel Management
• Assist Community Manager in use of consistent techniques & company directives to screen, hire, train, coach and develop on-site staff
• Assist Community Manager in ensuring effectiveness of staff through ongoing training, coaching, counseling, and guidance in compliance with ACH training benchmarks
• Promote harmony and quality job performance of staff through support and effective leadership
• Ensure staff compliance and consistency with Company policies and procedures Administrative Management
• Manage excellent customer service and monitor service request turnaround and responsiveness of maintenance staff
• Maintain property appearance and ensure repairs are noted and completed on timely basis (this requires regular property inspections and tours)
• Assist with supervision of all business functions related to operations
• Plan for and utilize property resources, equipment and supplies economically (i.e. obtaining bids/pricing from vendors, suppliers and contractors, dealing with inadequate service, etc.)
- Leasing Manager at Asset Campus Housing
- Manufacturing Operator at Mylan Pharmaceutical Inc
- Sr Eligibility Associate at United BioSource Corporation
- at Sears Home Improvement
3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Art Education - Art Education
Leasing Manager for 220 residential units (apartments and townhomes) with 690 individual bed spaces. Execute property management best practices to protect owners' investments and maximize profits while maintaining the integrity of the property.
• Communicate regularly with owners and investors on vacancy rates, tenant issues, physical condition of properties and financial expenses.
• Work with tenants on enforcing rental agreements.
• Collect rents and deposits
• Professionally resolve tenant complaints and property concerns; proven efficiency resolving emergency after-hour issues (on -call 24/7 once per month).
• Facilitate property maintenance issues, including scheduling regular maintenance and repair, conducting property inspections (3-month & annual) to ensure property is in good working order and well maintained.
• Coordinate marketing efforts; sustain tenancy with qualified tenants to prevent vacancy loss.
• Develop new business by pursuing potential clients and persistently following up.
- Leasing Manager at The Luxx at East End Student Housing
- at The Luxx at East End Student Housing
- Community Assistant at The Luxx at East End Student Housing
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Kinesiology
- Associate of Arts
Float from property to property as needed to provide coverage for the Leasing manager or agents. Show and lease units, walk through units. Maintain property cleanliness.
- Leasing Manager/Agent at NPM Staffing
- Manager at Paradise Smoke
- Sales Associate at Landmark Dodge Chrysler Jeep
- Sales Associate at LANDMARK DODGE
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Computer Aided Drafting
The Addison at English Village Apartments, North Wales, PA.
December 2014- June 2018
• Greet prospects and complete guest cards
• File guest cards
• Inspect models and available “market ready” units.
• Apply product knowledge to clients needs by communicating the features and benefits and close the sale.
• Have prospect complete application and secure deposit in accordance with the company procedures and Fair Housing requirements.
• Update availability report, process applications for approvals. (i.e., credit check, rental history, etc.) Submit processed applications to the Property Manager for approval. Follow up with applicant regarding status.
• Ensure apartment is ready for resident to move-in on agreed date.
• Immediately follow-up with prospects that did not close and attempt to close sale again.
• Go over new lease and secure new residents signature. Orient new residents to community.
• Assist in monitoring renewals. Distribute and follow-up on renewal notices.
• Monitor advertising effectiveness. Gather information about market competition in the area and file.
• Represent the company in a professional manner at all the times. Type leases and complete appropriate paperwork and input information on Yardi System accurately and on a timely basis. Review with the Community Manager prior to obtaining signatures.
• Maintained current resident files.
• Maintain and record daily inspections for the community.
• Distribute all company or community-issued notices.
• Maintain accurate monthly commission records on leases and renewals for bonus purposes.
• Assist leasing team with other various tasks as required.
• Consistently implement policies of the community. City Wide Realty, Philadelphia, PA January 2011-December 2011 Marketing /Leasing Agent
● List, market and advertise current rentals on various internet outlets.
● Set appointments for rental showings.
● Conduct open houses for rentals on a weekly basis.
● Show all advertised rentals to prospect tenants.
● Completed rental goals on a monthly basis.
- Leasing Manager at The Addison at English Village
- Leasing Agent / Real Estate Assistant at Rueben and Montgomery Realty
- Assistant Manager at Jennifer Convertibles
- Assistant Manager at Sketcher's
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Pennsylvania Real Estate Curriculum
- High School Diploma
- - Online real estate (currently)
Leasing Manager for The Merchandise Mart Apartments in Downtown St.Louis, MO Duties included: Supervising a team of leasing consultants to ensure maximum occupancy of rental units at all times and high renewal rate. Overseeing completion of all necessary paperwork and ensures proper customer service. Coordinated promotions and specials to increase number of tenants.
- Leasing Manager at Mandel Group, Inc.
- Dance Instructor at St.Louis Academy of Dance
- Leasing Manager at Mandel Group, Inc.
- Social Media Marketing and Branding Manager at The Boom Boom Room STL
7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Drama