Primary responsibilities included coordinating all requests from military families with the property management team. Additionally, the leasing specialist is responsible for assisting in daily leasing functions such as qualifying applicants, maintaining resident files, monitoring Government compliance issues, organizing social and supportive services in the community, as well as assisting the Community Director and Community Manager.
- Leasing Specialist at NAS Whidbey Island Housing, Hunt Companies
- Marketing Associate at Paul Davis Restoration
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
- Some college
Worked as a leasing specialist split between two Essex properties: Inglenook Court and Bridle Trails, both located in Kirkland Washington. I was responsible for leasing, marketing, collections, assisting residents with their needs, securing necessary documentation and maintaining resident's files.
- Leasing Specialist at Essex Apartment Homes
- Real Estate/Personal Assistant at Coldwell Banker
- Paralegal at Law
- Accountant at Robert Half - Temporary Accounting Services
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certificate of Paralegal - Paralegal
- B. A. - Criminology
- A.A. - Business Administration
I was a leasing specialist at Boulder Ridge. I was at the computer for most of my day, answering phone calls, doing training exercises, helping guests, putting in maintenance requests, gave tours
- Leasing Specialist at BOULDER RIDGE APARTMENTS
- Cashier at Minit mart
- Cashier at Walmart
- Cleaner/Housekeeper at Camp jackpine
4 months at this Job
- - Medical
The Leasing Specialist is responsible for converting leads into fully executed leases and move-ins. I maintain positive communication with the potential residents from the initial contact through move-in and find the best property to meet their needs. Communication includes the initial contact with a prospect, home showings and follow-up phone calls, emails and/or texts to solidify the lease.
- Leasing Specialist at Progressive Residential
- Sales & Leasing Specialist at Dennis Realty
1 year at this Job
I am currently a part-time Leasing Specialist with an Apartment Community. My daily job consists of number one renting out our homes or any who qualifies. Answering phone calls, experience with Microsoft & word. Excellent customer service skills.
- Leasing Specialist at Mid America Management
- Housekeeper at Chapman Place
- Childcare Provider at YMCA
- Fazolies at
4 months at this Job
Leasing specialist, managing multiple aspects of property management. Showcase property and manage paperwork associated with leasing.
• Track visitor traffic, leasing status, and community complaints.
• Respond to phone and email inquiries, schedule appointments, and lead property tours. Follow up with possible future residents.
• Coordinate community events, compile and distribute move-in packets and gifts to new residents.
• Prepare leasing and background check documents.
• Prepare service requests and move-in/move-out notices.
• Use Yardi (Rent Café CRM) and Outlook to calendar future resident appointments, manage maintenance requests, capture visitors’ information, and automate calendar reminders.
• Received capital bonus and recognition for executing maximum leases and renewals within one week among all Essex properties.
- Leasing Specialist at Essex Property Trust
- Leasing Consultant at Career Strategies
- Office Assistant at KMD Realty
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
Houston, Texas, June 2017 - present
(260 Unit Property Tax Credit) (201 Unit property Conventional 3/01/18)
(400 Unit Property Conventional 3/01/2018)
Assist with all leasing aspects of the property:
● Client relations/market surveys/service request
● Completed, Approved and denied leasing applications (tax credit)
● Screen and verify all applicants to Criteria terms.
● Walk/Inspect units for viewing
- Leasing Specialist at WRH REALTY
- Shift Manager at Carl's Jr
1 year at this Job
- High School Diploma
I am currently the leasing specialist at Harbor House rental office. I am the front desk manager and leasing specialist. Open and close office. I handle day to day accounts receivables, including inputting daily deposit, maintenance work orders, assist on filling any vacancy, facilitate apartment unit tours, type up leases, lease renewals, tenant notices and other documents needed, handle filing duties, distribute mail and other clerical duties.
- Leasing Specialist at Crescent Management
- Corporate Receptionist/Admin Support at Navient Solutions
- Account manager/collector at Sallie Mae Department of Education
- Account manager/collector at SIMM Associates
2 months at this Job
Leasing Specialist for Luxury Community Greeted clients and provided tours of community to secure lease agreements from qualified applicants.
- Leasing Specialist at BG Multifamily
- Teleprospector at Hospitality Softnet
- Front Desk Associate at Hampton Inn
- Proprietor at Echo Blossom Studio
4 months at this Job
- Associate - Hospitality and Travel
2016 Pine Harbour Apartments, Leasing Specialist - Providence Maintains a professional appearance and attitude at all times. Greets residents, vendors and prospects who came onto the property. My duties includes completion of lease forms and or agreements and collects rental deposits. Full knowledge of application process and information required for screening processes and policies regarding rentals. Maintains the renewal log and processed. Responsible for proper maintenance of all resident and property files. Assists in residential complaints and handled it promptly and appropriately in a timely manner. Inputs payments to the appropriate resident accounts on Yardi and generated list of credit fee, receipts and amounts in accordance with company standards and posted bills.
- Leasing Specialist at Pine Harbour Apartments
- Assistant Property Manager -Bainbridge at Twelve Oaks At Windermere
- Leasing Specialist - Bainbridge at Verona at Valencia Park
- Surgical Technician/Surgical Coordinator at LasikPlus-LCA
2 years, 1 month at this Job