Legal administrative assistant for three attorneys in insurance defense law firm. Duties included processing invoices, client contact, scheduling depositions and mediations, filing with court e-systems, managing calendars, preparing settlement documents and trial preparation.
- Legal Administrative Assistant at The Willis Law Group
- LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at Strasburger & Price
- LEGAL SECRETARY at Spencer, Crain, Cubbage, Healey & McNamara
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at Texas State Department of Health
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Certification - Legal Assistant
- Certification - Paralegal
As a legal administrative assistant I did standard tasks of answering phone calls, filing paperwork, collecting payments, and greeting clients. Also I performed task given to me by the two lawyers I worked for, such as preparing legal documents. My other duties included gathering information, organizing case files and filling out legal forms.
- Legal Administrative Assistant at Barbee & Associates
3 years, 3 months at this Job
Senior Legal Administrative Assistant
• Work independently to provide support for attorneys and take ownership of case related responsibilities, with limited supervision
• Process mail/ scan and upload in Team Connect
• E-file and E-serve Pleadings and Discovery court documents
• Prepare Deposition, mediation and hearing notices
• Extensive Communications with Clients, Claims Rep, Attorney's office, Court Reporters, Judicial Assistants and in house
• Schedule Examination Under Oath, hearings, depositions, mediations and trials
• Follow up and confirm scheduled events
• Trial Preparation, prepare Trial Subpoenas
• Prepare closing documents and follow up with closure documents
• Scan/ Fax/ Mail/ Copy incoming and outgoing Documents
• Work on daily Tasks compliance for heavy case loads
• Maintain open and resolve case files
• Maintain heavy calendar management for attorneys
• Train new employee on PIP/BI and UM Files and Team Connect Software
- Legal Administrative Assistant at Allstate Insurance Staff Counsel
- Progressive House Counsel at Volt Agency
- Document Services Specialist at Kass Shuler Law Firm
- Legal Assistant- Personal Injury at Rodante P.A
6 years at this Job
- High school
Filing Social Security disability and Appeals level applications with the SSA; maintain attorney's calendar; categorically maintain confidential claim file documents; multi-jurisdictional general liability, medical and lost time claims adjusting; accounts payable; exemplary customer service; administrative state filings; identifying and maintaining reserve financials for assigned claims; manage medical care and return to work; electronically document medical and legal correspondence; identify ADA needs with HR; quarterly excess carrier reports on catastrophic cases and MSA preparations as applicable. 3/12/2018 - 08/10/2018 Caddell Reynolds Legal Administrative Assistant
- Legal Administrative Assistant at Caddell Reynolds
- Workers Compensation Examiner at Tyson Foods, Inc
- Case Manager III at CMI
- MAC Risk Mgmt at
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Senior Claims Law
- - Certified Medical Assistant
· Assist in the daily operations of a small litigation/personal injury firm by handling all receptionist and legal administrative assistant duties, while simultaneously and efficiently acting as the “runner” for two attorneys and two paralegals. · Make daily courthouse runs to file pleadings, drop off/pick up orders, drop off/pick up attorneys from court, mediations, or any other legal and/or personal matters, etc. · Take client payments, make weekly bank deposited into trust and operating accounts, and provide financial support to the billing clerk by logging payments and deposits into client files on both the server and hard file. Also provide as back up to billing clerk as necessary. · Perform basic receptionist and clerical duties such as answering a multi-line telephone system, faxing, copying, scanning, and more. · Provide assistance to senior paralegal by preparing and sending off requests for medical records, medical bills, w-9’a and other documents needed to medical providers and insurance companies. · Assist attorneys with composing and drafting judicial correspondences and pleadings, while also prepping all outgoing mail, including creating all postage and certified shipping labels. · Accurately handle and update all files though the daily use of OSCN in order to update pleading and discovery indexes for court preparation. Also keep and update accurate logs of all active and closed files. · Efficiently handle all new client procedures including organize conference room for meetings and setting up new client files.
- Receptionist/Legal Administrative Assistant at Durbin Law Firm
- Office Manager/Administrative Assistant at Renuva Back and Pain Center
- Bartender at Market Pub
2 years at this Job
- Associate - Enterprise Development
- High School Diploma
Monroeville, PA, January 2007-Present Legal Administrative Assistant/Office Manager *Manage office billing system, accounts payable, accounts receivable *Drafting of Divorce, Custody, Support Complaints *Tickler System *All administrative responsibilities *Marketing for the firm *Responsible of all new client files and handling them from the initial meeting through end
- Legal Administrative Assistant/Office Manager at Suher Law Office, P.C
- Greeter/Receptionist at Fiore Toyota, Volkswagen, and Audi
- Co-Manager at Limited Brands
- Bridal/Formal Wear Consultant at Kaufman's Wedding World
12 years at this Job
• Paralegal/Legal Administrative Assistant to a Partner and two Associates and provide relief assistance to other attorneys as needed.
• Preparation of Verified Answers, Omnibus Demands, Motions, Responses to Plaintiff's and Co-Defendant's Demands and various legal pleadings.
• Conduct searches of electronic databases to locate, review, and compile a wide variety of documents in response to attorney inquiries.
• Prepare, finalize, and electronically file various legal documents and supporting exhibits on the New York State Courts E-Filing System.
• Review and analyze legal documents and medical records for the purpose of drafting and particularizing discovery demands and record requests.
• Prepare trial and deposition binders by locating, reviewing, and compiling pertinent documents in preparation for attorney appearances.
• Manage case calendars and daily progress reports for depositions, court appearances, discovery deadlines, and meetings with clients, witnesses, and experts.
• Research and review court rules and communicate with Court clerks/attorneys regarding motion, court appearances, and discovery requirements for the purpose of advising attorneys.
• Arrange and coordinate depositions and meetings with clients, witnesses, and experts.
• Make travel arrangements, process travel expenses and reimbursements; keep accurate and timely expense account records.
- PARALEGAL/LEGAL/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at KAUFMAN BORGEEST & RYAN LLP
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at CONSTANTINIDIS & ASSOCIATES, P.C
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at Pan Hellenic Foods Distribution of NY
13 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts
• Handle administrative tasks such as scanning and filing papers, answering telephone calls, and maintaining and organizing client files.
• Maintain the schedule of the attorney, call and schedule clients, witnesses, experts and court personnel to schedule interviews, hearings, meetings, and depositions.
• Draft correspondence and pleadings, such as complaints, subpoenas, interrogatories, deposition notices, pretrial orders, motions, and legal briefs.
- Legal Administrative Assistant at PM Legal
- Office Supervisor/ Billing Specialist at Omni Fire Protection
- Hospital Care Investigator/Certified Application Counselor at Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center
- Administrative Assistant (Part Time) at Omni Fire Protection
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Legal Administrative Assistant for Corporate/Trusts & Estates(Tax) legal departments. Responsibilities: drafting legal and tax documents, correspondence and forms; transcription/word processing; research; maintaining client files and status reports; calendar management; mass mailings; billing input and reimbursement; extensive client contact; maintaining a high level of confidentiality; and switchboard/reception duties as necessary.
- Legal Administrative Assistant at Hinckley Allen
- Legal Administrative Assistant at McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- - College Preparation
10. Legal Administrative Assistant/Paralegal, Adminstrative Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, and Office Support Resume
Office Support & Legal Administrative Assistant
- Legal Administrative Assistant/Paralegal, Adminstrative Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, and Office Support at Lanier Law Firm, BE&K Building Group, and others. (Temporary positions)
- Legal Administrative Assistant/Office Manager at Family and Friends
- Administrative Assistant at AFTER THE JOURNEY (ATJ)
- Receptionist at LANIER LAW FIRM
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- - Paralegal