The Domestic Violence Legal Department (DVLP) Legal Administrator is responsible for working with legal staff and volunteers, including attorneys, to provide legal support to survivors of domestic violence. As a Legal Administrator, I was responsible for coordinating client referrals and outside communication with local domestic violence agencies, monthly reporting, consult and coordination with department attorney(s), and other legal advocacy related to survivor and client empowerment.
- Legal Administrator at Eastside Legal Assistance Program
- Shelter Supervisor at The Sophia Way
- Event Management Internship at Puget Sound Automobile Dealership Association
- Caregiver at
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Social Sciences: Interdisciplinary Studies. Major: Law and Justice, Interdisciplinary Studies, and Psychology. Minor: Sociology.
- Associate - Graphic Design
Contract Drafter & Legal Administrator, Frank Recruitment Group Inc. Philadelphia, PA - April 2018—Present ‣ Manage the company’s Legal Help Desk for 1000+ employees, maintaining a 24hr turnaround time for document reviews. This includes: - Redlining and drafting complex sales contracts on both company and third party agreements. - Collaborating with sales managers to provide comprehensive risk reviews and contract term recommendations. - Negotiating intricate contract language, legal concerns, and company policies with clients ‣ Coordinate long-term projects including: - Data migration: A complete overhaul of 8000+ sales contracts to CRM SalesForce platform — sustaining a goal of 30 - 50 uploads per week - Data research: Generating weekly coversheets of sales contracts that are emailed to company execs. - Corporate filing of state applications for business registration and company DBA names. ‣ Assist General Counsels with corporate matters including but not limited to: - Tracking employees who hold U.S. VISAs and maintaining related confidential files. - Facilitating the VISA application process by compiling, drafting, & proofreading each candidate’s application packet. - Investigating collections matters by compiling timelines and summarizing written correspondences.
- Contract Drafter/Legal Administrator at Frank Recruitment Group Inc.
- Account Representative at State Farm Agency
- Branch Sales and Service Representative at PNC NA Bank
- Assistant Manager-Server-Host at Powerhouse Eatery
1 year at this Job
- B.A. in History - History
10+ years in finance, accounting, bookkeeping of day-to-day financials Accuracy: detail-oriented, former proofreader Deadlines: able to comply in timely manner with multiple deadlines Collaboration: experienced liaison with the facility to work across divides Organization: experienced at streamlining processes for optimal access to necessary data JS Monroy Landscaping, Inc., Waltham - Bookkeeper / Administrator Betcher & Yunes LLP, Lexington - Bookkeeper / Legal Administrator Lovins & Metcalf, Woburn - Legal Administrator / Billing Administrator Innovative Advisory Group, Lexington - Audit Prep / Administrator MIT, Cambridge - Budget Administrator / Program Coordinator TF Private Equity Services, Boston - Financial Administrator / Office Manager
- Bookkeeper / Legal Administrator / Office Manager at JS Monroy Landscaping, Inc.
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - English
Answer phone calls in a professional manner at all times. Prepare weekly potential new client list for attorneys, and maintains inventory of the department supplies. Scheduled appointments and meeting rooms for attorneys . Understands concepts, principles, methods, and practices related to management policies.
- Legal Administrator at Gray Legal, P.C.
- Women’s Shoes Supervisor at Macy's
- Internship at Anthony Brown
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Political Studies
* Recruit staff by conducting phone screens and scheduling in person interviews * Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications * Attract applicants by posting jobs on job boards like Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Monster and LinkedIn * Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses and verifying references * Call clients, witnesses and lawyers to schedule interviews, meetings, and depositions * Gather and arrange evidence and other legal documents for attorney review and case preparation * File exhibits, briefs, appeals and other legal documents with the court * Draft correspondence and legal documents
- Recruiter & Legal Administrator at Pacific Legal Group
- Customer Service Representative at La Jolla Sports Club
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Speak directly with attorneys, HIPA & FDCPA certified, I review unpaid debts (medical, personal loans, & direct loans) , and file all for legal action. Filing paperwork, customer service friendly, and legal experience.
- Legal Administrator at Certified Credit And Collection Bureau
- Manager at Rita's Italian Ice
- Master Poll Worker at New Jersey Board of Elections
- Intern at New Jersey Courts
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice, Political Science, and Sociology
Assist General Counsel and Associate General Counsel with preparation and filing of corporate documents including: formation documents, state qualifications, mergers and dissolutions; obtain good standing and other corporate certificates; draft and maintain structural diagram to illustrate updates to the corporate structure; draft consents and operative documents; review new legislation affecting formation of companies; update and maintain legal contract database; assist Group Patent Counsel with patent searches and filings.
- Legal Administrator at HUNTER DOUGLAS INC
- Corporate Paralegal at Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Corporate Paralegal Coordinator at Richards Kibbe & Orbe, LLP
- Corporate Paralegal Corporate Compliance at Pfizer Inc
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Certificate - Project Management
• Working closely with Attorneys at all steps of the corporate litigation process
• Preparing official legal documents for use by attorneys in court
• Managing, creating and scanning New Accounts with extreme care for sensitive personal and financial information for redistribution into updated file logs and on-site storage
• Corresponding with court clerks and officials from all New York and New Jersey counties
• Lead trainee to various oversees locations for several office functions
• Skilled in research for ACMS, NYSEF, and ECOURTS websites
• Responsible for the entering and organization of index numbers received from trackers; Provest, AAA
• Responsible for all Bankruptcy, closing accounts and stipulation of settlement negotiations
- Legal Administrator at Radius Global Solutions
- Secretary/File Keeper at Law Office of Friedrich and Friedrich, LLC
- Senior Administrator for Security, Policy and Strategy at Express Personnel
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - general studies
Docketing intellectual property (trademarks and patents) and aircraft lease matters. Creating a docket for Supplemental Type Certificates for aircraft. Legal Assistant duties such as filing, calendaring dates, correspondence support, drafting amendments, coordinating meetings, and scheduling both foreign and domestic travel. Performing Trademark Enforcement duties such as research and drafting Cease & Desist letters. Creating flowcharts and decision trees for processes related to government contracting and marketing matters. Working within E-billing software such as DoELegal and docketing software such as CPi and Corsearch. Running monthly docket reports to show status of intellectual property and aircraft lease matters. Presenting monthly docket report information in a monthly meeting with General Counsel. Human Resources support. Invoice support. Outside Counsel support.
- Legal Administrator at Sierra Nevada Corporation
- Independent Consultant at Self-Employed
- Key Account Specialist at Castelli Magnet
- Administrative Assistant II at University of Nevada
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- AAS - Paralegal Law
Responsible for management of legal office; Assistant to Divorce Counsel, creating legal documents; providing information based upon research; operating legal and billing computer programs; excellent at Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook; maintaining calendar for client appointments and court appearances; customer relations; confidentiality; filing and other general office duties.
- Legal Administrator at Josephine L. Johnson, Attorney at Law
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate - Business Administration