Spoke to 60 immigrant detainees per week to research and provide supporting legal documents to individual cases
● Assembled 20+ precedential Supreme Court cases so detainees were able to reunite with their family members and children.
● Packaged 15+ cases per week to detention facilities in the United States to extend the stay of immigrants.
- Legal Adviser at American Bar Association, Commission on Immigration
- Researcher & Fundraising Commissioner at Health Education Economic Development Afghanistan
- Public Defender at University of California, Berkeley Elections Council
- Remote Intern/Researcher at Health Education Economic Development Afghanistan
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
Provision of full legal representation to the bank in the areas of debt recovery and civil litigations.
- Legal Adviser at Bank of Industry, Nigeria
- Lead Counsel & Founder of Law Firm at J A Oviosun & Co
- Legal Adviser at Oviosun Nursing and Maternity Home - Benin City
- Senior Associate, Criminal Litigation at Olayiwola Afolabi & Co
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Solicitor
- Bachelor's in Law - Law
I created this agency with the purpose of helping the Cuban entrepreneurs to manage their business, and help foreign business to try to establish themselves in Cuba. Mi roll was taking care of every legal matter, and also the marketing strategies and build relationships between our clients and the interested investors.
- Co Founder/Legal Adviser at PUERTAS
- Legal Advisor at EMPA
- Legal Consultant at Camaguey Consulting Firm
- Lawyer at Bufete Colectivo
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Law
• Give legal advise to the organization.
• Advise the organization on the course to take on any legal matter.
• Use computers for various applications such as database management and word processing.
• Supervise all staff members.
• Act in place of the director or the assistant director when not on sit.
• Answer telephones, took messages or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
• Create, maintain and enter information into database.
• Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, record information, update Paperwork,maintain documents & correspondence.
• Correspond with the state in regards to anything that has to do with the organization.
• Ensure proper documentation of all finances in the organization.
• Operate office equipments and arrange for repairs when malfunctioned.
• Carry out staff performance review for all staff members.
• Take minutes during meetings.
• Ensure the smooth running of the organization and make sure all staff adhere strictly to the rules and regulations of the organization. Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
- Legal adviser/Office Manager at Nutrition and Child Service Agency
- Junior counsel at ECOWAS COMMISSION
- Legal Assistant at HIKIMA CHAMBERS
- Court Internship at Kaduna High Court
15 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors - law
- High school
• R&D project concerning Retirement, Pension Savings Reforms, Pension Funds Education.
• Organizing surveys
• Conducted social media research,
• Organizing meetings and introducing new Retirement Funds Promotional and Educational Campaigns.
• Legislation research and administrative paperwork
- Legal Adviser at The Central Bank of Armenia
- Human Resources Specialist at HAYPOST CJSC
5 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Corporate and Organizational Communications - Project Management
- Bachelor of Laws - Armenian and French
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Law
Reporting to Crime Victims Attention Department Coordinator Responsibilities: Advocate for victims rights Represent crime victims in hearings Give Legal consultation Redact and proof legal documents Work along with different departments of the legal justice system. Managed several cases at the time, without supervision.
- Legal Adviser for victims of a crime at Procuraduria General de Justicia del Estado de Baja California
- Legal Debt Collection Supervisor at FAMSA MEXICO S.A de C.V
- Attorney at Law at RC y Asociados
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Law
• Lead the training team and proposed a new strategic thinking for the "development of the local market and property sales" of the Forest City project in Malaysia. As result, we won the training championship of July
• Responsible for modifying related legal documents of the Forest City project in Malaysia. Put forward many constructive improvement measures
- LEGAL ADVISER OF REAL ESTATE SALES PROCESS at Country Garden Group
- OVERSEA RESEARCH INTERN(PART-TIME) at Development Research Center
- LEGAL ASSISTANT INTERN at Beijing Longan Law Firm
- RESEARCH GROUP LEADER at Research Project of Citizen Happiness in Shenzhen
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- MASTER OF LAWS - Contract Law
- MASTER IN INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS - INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- BACHELOR OF LAW - LAW
Legal adviser / phone calls / office admin / mails /
- Paralegal/Legal Assistant at Law Firm
- Retail Store Manager at T Mobile
- Assistant Manager/Sales Associate at Arkelino Ltd
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Legal Studies
• Ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and for ensuring that decisions of the board of directors are implemented
• Convening, coordinating and reporting on annual general meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes; conveying decisions) and providing legal advice during and after meetings.
• Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment, and taking appropriate action.
• Liaising with external regulators and advisers (lawyers and auditors).
• Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries
• General human resource administration
• Representing company in judicial, administrative and labor matters
• Making travel arrangements for executives of company
• Implementing procedural/administrative systems
• Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders
• Ensuring policies are kept current, are approved, and that company members are aware of their implications
• Overseeing public relations and aspects of financial management.
- Company Secretary and Legal Adviser at Fako Transport and Shipping Co. Ltd
- Personal Assistant to Chairman/Chief Executive Officer at Fako Transport and Shipping Co. Ltd
- Logistics Officer at Fako Transport and Shipping Co. Ltd
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- None - Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bachelor of Laws - Laws