- Legal Adviser at Salud y Apoyo al Bienestar del Envejeviente
- Attorney-Notary Public at Private Practice
5 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor Cum Laude
- Humanities Degree
Advised and participated in the development of legal and operational standards and regulations for reliable operation of the local electricity market and for international exchange of electricity, including approval for construction of electrical generation and transmission assets and wholesale sales of electricity.
- Legal Adviser at National Power Dispatch Committee - CNDC
- International Negotiations and Exportation Expert at National Electricity Company
- Head of Legal Unit at National Electricity Company
- Legal Adviser at National Electricity Company
1 year at this Job
- LLM in Business and Finance Law - Relevant coursework
- Diploma in Competition Law
- Masters in Market and Law - Market and Law
- - Law
- Diploma in Administrative Law
• Perform due diligence for the Company on the legal requirements and viability of doing business in Nigeria.
• Advise and carry out other pre-incorporation and post incorporation activities for the company, such as ensuring that the company complies with Corporate Affairs Commision (CAC) and Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) guidelines on doing business in Nigeria.
• Draft and review various MOUs and other commercial agreements on behalf of the company.
• Act as the legal interface between the company, its partners and investors.
• Performs general secretarial tasks for the company.
- Legal Adviser at ILUZ BRAND
- Senior Counsel and Practice Manager at P.O. BAJOWA CHAMBERS
- Senior Associate at ROTIMI JACOBS & CO
- Legal Associate at JOHNSON & JOHNSON SOLICITORS
1 year at this Job
- Master - Law
- Barrister - Law
- Bachelor - Law
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Law
- Legal adviser at Altdamon motors
21 years, 2 months at this Job
- Ba - Law
Examing and reviewing legal documents Handled the tasks of preparing pleadings, affidavits and other documents Handled the responsibilities of conducting legal research and maintaining legal files Preparing legal statements and documents Filling case for breach of service contract a settlement Handle the tasks of drafting various agreements Developed strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases. Presented key evidence and exhibits during civil trials. Interpreted laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses. Drafted legal briefs and opinions for all clients. Analyzed probable outcomes of cases using knowledge of legal precedents. Worked with management and staff to resolve pre-litigation disputes. Wrote memoranda and reviewed legal briefs. Managed all trial preparation for case litigation. Filed all case pleadings in a timely manner. Explained available courses of action and possible repercussions of cases to clients. Drafted objective memoranda for each case. Drafted demurrers and replied to oppositions. Proposed requests for admission and requests for production of documents. Resolved post-judgment litigation settlements and default judgment orders in favor of the client. Researched, wrote and filed all motions, writs and briefs for each case. Apprised clients of potential risks and costs associated with each course of action. Handled other tasks as required
- legal adviser at Bank of Russia
- judge of peace at Supreme Court of the Republic of Tatarstan
- assistant of judge at Federal arbitration court of Volga District
- Russian language teacher at
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- M.D. - law
- M.D. - Russian
• Within combat zone re-established NATO mentorship, Top Secret Clearance.
• Successfully built trust and confidence with Afghanistan civilian and military leadership.
• Senior Mentor to Afghanistan's Ministry of Interior on management/operations of Afghan National Police. Inspired staff capabilities, enforced Rule of Law instructions.
• Advised Minister's Special Staff on fostering reform, strengthening Afghan Rule of Law.
• Oversaw negotiations with International Commission for Institutional Reform in Afghanistan.
• Outstanding commendations from NATO and Afghanistan's Interior Ministry.
- NATO Legal Adviser/Senior Mentor at L3-MPRI
- Appellate Attorney at Social Security Administration
- Environmental Counsel at IE Discovery
- Colonel, Judge Advocate General/Civil Affairs at US Army/US Army Reserve
7 months at this Job
- Associate - Leadership & Strategy
- JD - Law
- BA - History
Answered inbound customer service calls. Retained and modified accounts deesclated angry customers and provided excellent customer service.
- Customer Service Retention Specialist escalations agent/ legal adviser at United health response
- Setter at Global Media Solutions
- Cleaner at milianas cleaning service
- Dispatch at Orange cab inc
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Main activities and responsibilities Represents the interests of the institution before the courts and other judicial authorities, ; offers legal aid for correct preparation of the contracts to be signed at the city hall and approves contracts signed by the mayor; participate as a mediator or expert by law to resolve conflicts arising from employment relationships. Name of employer Village Hall Baciu Type of business or sector Public administration Dates Occupation or position held
- Legal adviser at Village Hall Baciu
- Server at The Everglades Club
- Receptionist at Tulip Inn Sunny Hill 4* Hotel
- Mediator and Law Assistant at Civil Lawyers Association "Laura Elena Pop and Associations"
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Mediation
- - Management of International Relations and European Policy
- - Criminal Science
- - Legal Science
Negotiating and drafting various commercial sales, distribution, non-disclosure and licensing agreements in support of Stryker's sales operations. ◦ Primary legal adviser for a group of five contract professionals, advising on commercial contracting terms, healthcare fraud and abuse, and compliance. ◦ Advising business partners on issues related to long term commercial sales strategies, including GPO and IDN strategies. ◦ Assisting in the commercial due diligence for Stryker's business development (M&A) function, and post-closing integration of target companies. ◦ Full responsibility for the legal oversight and counsel of commercial activities for Stryker's $100M robotics business.
- Associate Legal Counsel at Stryker Corporation
- Assistant Legal Counsel at
- Senior Contracts Manager at Stryker Corporation
- Contracts Manager at
2 years at this Job
- Juris Doctorate - Corporate Finance, International Business
- BBA - Financial Accounting