Currently serves as a Legal Advisor in the Office of Chief Counsel for Illinois Department of Transportation, as my position consist of daily legal research through the westlaw software and Illinois statues citations. Prepare documents for my edification in redaction, editing through redline methods and changes of legal agreements and contracts. Indexing confidential files and preparation of files for internal and external conference meetings, along with court cases. Expert in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint projects. Daily Written communication through Memorandums, filing emails/correspondence/telephone/faxes, and business letters. Reviewing for Approval of Invoices billed from Law offices for Paralegals and Attorney's. An Executive Assistant to Chief Assistant Attorney's. With the experience of years of legal and law enforcement case filing in the highest level of investigations, with a background in three different security administration’s position that offered leadership responsibilities, a physical and academic challenge with a development of personal growth as a State of Illinois employee.
- Legal Advisor at Illinois Department of Transportation
- Child Protection Specialist, Serious Harms Investigations Team at Illinois Department of Children and Family Services
- Juvenile Justice Specialist at Illinois Department of Juvenile Justice
- Asset Protection Manager at Wal-Mart Stores, Inc
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Law Enforcement and Justice Administration - Law Enforcement and Justice Administration
As a legal advisor I advise multinational client companies in Litigation, Business proposals, International legal procedures, Employment laws, Consortium Finance, Property related issues and Recovery. I counsel corporations in the areas of compliance, litigation and business solutions. I have undertaken vast number of assignments of Document Review, Due Diligence and Document Verification. OPERATIONAL SKILLS: * Proven expertise in Corporate Finance & Export Finance * Project appraisal & Syndication of Loan * Human Resource Development & Staffing * Management & Monitoring Credit & Non Performing Asset Portfolio * Excellent communication and supervisory skills * Managerial experience over 20 years in leading & motivating a team to achieve goals.
- Legal Advisor at Corporate & International Law
- Head of Legal Department at Bank of Maharashtra
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Industrial Psychology
- Bachelor of Law - International & Labour Law
Strategic Planning Chief legal advisor for the director of the organization for an organization singularly
Budget Management focused on identifying, investigating, and prosecuting international terrorists. Led
collaborative inter-agency efforts pursuing terrorists while negotiating with Risk Assessment & Management international leaders. Oversee the expenditure of tens of millions of dollars.
Influence & Communication
• Leads a legal team responsible for advising law enforcement agents and analysts Excels at Complex Negotiations within the Departments of Defense, State, Justice, and the Intelligence community Crisis Management & Resolution on U.S. and international law - including cyber intelligence, disruption of finance networks, investigation of financial crimes, and prosecution of international Collaboration terrorists. Resulted in international and national seizures in the millions of dollars. Inter-agency Training
• Rapidly deploy to remote locations throughout the world as key member of investigative team in support of terrorism and national security efforts. Legal Expertise
• Tactical questioning of terrorists, evidence collection and analyses leading to prosecution and repatriation of terrorists. International & National Security Law
• Developed and implemented a dozen best practice interagency collaboration Cyber Security & Privacy techniques to increase trust, transparency, and improved outcomes. Litigation
- Senior Legal Advisor at Terrorism and Special Criminal Investigations Unit
- Senior Legal Advisor at Terrorism & Financial Crimes
9 months at this Job
- Master of Law - Law
- B.A. - Political Science
- Juris Doctor - criminal justice
Duties: Legal Advisor for the Legal Affairs Office of the public corporation ASES, in topics including but not limited to:
• Medicaid Program federal and state requirements and compliance
• Legal area point of contact with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
• Assistance in all aspects of Request for Proposals process
• Contracts drafting
• Oversight of Managed Care Organizations compliance with program and contract
• Program integrity oversight
• Sanctions notifications, impositions and Administrative Law Hearing process
• Security and Privacy - HIPAA and HITECH Act
• Medicaid Electronic Health Record Incentive Program legal support
• Government professional services contracting
• Draft position on proposed health care legislation
- Legal Advisor at Puerto Rico Health Insurance Administration
- Private Practice Attorney and Public Notary at
- Professional Services Contractor at Professional College of Engineers and Land Surveyors of Puerto Rico
- Media Department Assistant/Buyer at Lopito, Ileana & Howie
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- BA - Social Sciences and Psychology
• Advice and counsel on highly complex legal matters related to agency's constitutional and legal duties, public policy and operations for compliance and identification of course of action to avoid or resolve claims against the agency.
• Legal research into state and federal laws, judicial decisions and regulations to draft written legal opinions.
• Drafting of motions, pleadings, briefs and legal memoranda.
• Contract and agreements negotiation, review and approval.
• Agency regulations drafting and review; act as Hearing Officer when requested.
• Drafting of legal memoranda for proposed legislation related to agency's jurisdiction and public health issues.
• Drafting of litigation reports, affidavits and related documentation to assist the Department of Justice in civil actions involving the agency, especially on medical malpractice and procurement cases.
• Legal representation of agency in administrative and court cases.
- LEGAL ADVISOR at Puerto Rico Department of Health
- ATTORNEY at General Private Practice
15 years at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor's Degree - Microbiology
Responsibilities: Assist clients by providing up to date and accurate legal information according to their immigration cases as required. Interact with government entities. Enter pertinent information into database for cases follow up and electronic and physical files. Hold conferences with clients, solicitors and experts. Compile internal regulations and regional policies for a legal establishment to allow operations on a daily basis.
- LEGAL ADVISOR at MENDEZ & ASSOCIATES
- GENERAL COUNSEL at ALCALDÍA DE CHACAO
- LAWYERS ASSISTANT at PETROLERA AMERIVEN - Oil Strategic
- PROCUREMENT AND CONTRACTS COORDINATOR at WEATHERFORD
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR'S - LAW
• Managed immigration applications including client consultations and document drafting that resulted in the successful obtainment of citizenship and permanent residency for ten clients
• Provided legal assistance, prepared documentation and filed applications for registration of legal entities
• Researched tax and customs law and provided legal consultation to institutional and individual clients
• Managed registration of real estate sale and purchase agreements
• Drafted motions, memoranda, and provided legal assistance in contract law cases
- Legal Advisor at AM Law Firm
- Intern at VTB BANK (Armenia) CJSC
- Intern at Republican Union of Employers of Armenia
- Intern at Foundation Against the Violation of Law NGO
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Laws - Laws
- - Russian
Liaison, vetting, Legal Documentation, drafting, Legal opinions, Property registration and real estate.
- Legal Advisor at B.S.Rangappa and Associates
- Lawyer at Ganesh Law Associates
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Law
- - Law
- - Law
- - Law
- - Law
- Plus Two - Science
JOB DESCRPTIONS Coordinate the development of protocol and policy for legal and advisory services; Drafting legislative documents, Memorandum of Understanding, Memorandum of Agreements, Service Level Agreement and other International agreements Drafting and vetting legal documents, MOU's and Service Level Agreements Drafting and vetting commercial and international agreements, Providing legal opinion and advice on various areas of the law Support the business units with interpretation of the Companies Act and other legislations Advise the Companies Tribunal on corporate governance matters, drafting policy on financial controls Manage case files allocate and making recommendations on a ruling for disputes of names Provide support to communications through presentations on the Companies Act and Regulations to law enforcements agencies Develop and review policies Investigate grievances and represent the Companies Tribunal in disciplinary hearings Provide general legal advice on various laws including labour law, PFMA, PSA etc Liaise with stakeholders on various matters Brief Attorneys and Counsel regarding certain legal opinions and litigation matters Make recommendations to Tribunal Members for decisions in name disputes applications, Social and Ethics Committee (SEC), Alternative Disputes Resolutions (ADR), application for extension of time to convene Annual General Meetings, reviews of Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) etc
- Legal Advisor at Companies Tribunal
- Legal Advisor at Companies and Intellectual Property
- Legal Intern at Legal Services at Legal Services
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Law (LLB) - Law
Took a lead in conducting various legal due diligence relating to acquisitions and Initial Public Offering transactions through reporting and solving legal issues of concern to the changed partner, supervising other co-colleagues, training them when necessary and reviewing final products prior to submission under a time constraint; ∙ Successfully supported various international and local clients on a wide range of actual/potential legal issues through advising on matters pertaining to Saudi law, including but not limited to: Saudi corporate laws, capital market laws, employment law, competition and antitrust laws; ∙ Drafted, negotiated on behalf of clients, and reviewed various complex documents in English and/or Arabic connected to joint venture agreements, agency and distribution agreements, and settlement agreements; and ∙ Effectively coordinated and as a point of contact for various international clients in relation to complex litigation and arbitration matters.
- Legal Advisor at Alfahad & Partners Lawyers Riyadh, KSA
- Legal Advisor at The Law Firm of Salah Al-Hejailan in association with freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Tax Consultant at PricewaterhouseCoopers Jeddah, KSA
- Summer workshop at The Saudi Investment Bank
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Laws - Laws
- - Legal studies