• Edited and drafted over 25 contracts with global corporate vendors and local companies such as Costco, CVS, Target and Walmart.
• Processed legal billing for the whole legal department and coordinated with outside counsel.
• Reviewed and approved over 40 corporate contracts of up to $1,000,000 for the Company, and advised the Company informing company officials of limitations and obligations under large corporate contracts.
• Conducted compliance research through programs such as WorldCheck on various potential clients, business partners and service providers, and conducted an internal audit on all corporate contracts.
- Legal Analyst at Pharmavite LLC
- Ta'leef Academy Coordinator at Ta'leef Collective
- Law Clerk at Neighborhood Legal Services of Los Angeles
- Volunteer Clerk at Pepperdine Community Justice Clinic
2 months at this Job
- Masters in Alternate Dispute Resolution - Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Juris Doctor
Conduct vital legal research in order to draft summarizing reports for firm
Tampoya Resume | 1
• Analyze raw data, financial records, and payment statements in order to compile and synopsize vast information through practiced use of Microsoft Office programs into chronologies for attorneys.
• Conduct defensive and offensive fact investigation and social media research on clients and opposing parties in order to shield the client from potential legal weaknesses and recognize hidden vulnerabilities in arguments.
• Draft legal documents and correspondence on behalf of attorneys.
• Navigate directives, projects, and deadlines for multiple cases and attorneys with autonomy.
• Engage in internal office and external collaborations on projects, meetings, and research.
• Reimagine and update internal data management and electronic organization systems, including vast medical records chronologies and storage in order to allow ease of access and highest operational efficiency.
• Identify wasteful or inefficient inner-office practices and increase productivity and limit waste of resources.
- Legal Analyst at Shuman McCuskey & Slicer, PLLC
- Shift Manager at Lotsa Stone Fired Pizza
- Intern at Shuman McCuskey & Slicer, PLLC
- Crew Member at Lotsa Stone Fired Pizza
8 months at this Job
- B.A. - Religious Studies
- - Religious Studies
• Work on court orders/search warrants
• Work to ensure legal matters are done efficiently as well as confidentially
•Assisted Law Enforcement w/ emergency situations Rep-Retail Customer Support
• Assist w/ inventory management
• Conduct Wireless Workshops
• Member of Rising Stars Program
• Increased Store location's Accessory Revenue
- Legal Analyst at Verizon Wireless
- at Verizon Wireless
- Temp at RHI-Office Team
- Summer Intern Clerical Assistant at Melvyn S. Jacknowitz, Esq
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A - Political Science Global Politics
• Accompanying appraisers to properly evaluate properties
• Attending property tax seminars to further education and connect with others across various industries
• Creating workup valuations and equity grids to demonstrate a property's true value
• Providing support for attorneys, consultants, and legal assistants by communicating with clients and Texas counties
• Researching property taxes for big box retailers, hotels, and shopping centers
- Legal Analyst at Popp Hutcheson PLLC
- Clerk/Runner at Scanlan, Buckle & Young, PC
- Briefer at Flahive, Ogden & Latson
- Clerk/Runner at Rash, Chapman, Schreiber, Leaverton & Morrison, LLP
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - International Relations
- Bachelor's - Government
- Certificate in Global Management
- Study Abroad - Exchange
Conduct legal research and support management of legal matters; Demonstrate growing knowledge of legal process and best practice; Demonstrate up-to-date expertise and apply this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans; Model compliance with company policies and procedures and support company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity. * Organize data and communicate for legal requests. * Provide and support the implementation of business solutions.
- Legal Analyst at WALMART CORPORATION
- Legal Assistant at CADDELL & REYNOLDS
- Paralegal at LEDBETTER, COGBILL, ARNOLD & HARRISON
- Case Manager at TAYLOR KING & ASSOCIATES
8 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science in Paralegal Studies - Paralegal Studies - ABA Approved
• Reviews & analyzes pleadings, contracts, complaints, police reports, and other various legal documents/issues to assist outside counsel with initiating appropriate legal action post-litigation
• Investigates multiple file issues including cases of fraud, titling & lien matters, and compliance errors
• Audits company files for patterns of issues and comprises data/reports to present to upper management
• Reviews & responds to attorney requests/subpoenas
• Works closely with attorneys to settle matters pre-litigation
• Bankruptcy research using PACER and filing using CM/ECF
- Legal Analyst at eTechnologies, Inc
- Investigator Team Lead at eTechnologies, Inc
- Account Representative (Collector)/Loss Prevention Specialist at Pronto Finance, Inc
- Credentials' Department Assistant at Constellation Health, LLC
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Criminal Justice
• Managed projects legal compliance matters as they relate to public utilities and telecommunications.
• Monitored, tracked and reviewed regulatory initiatives.
• Accountable for ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations, including contract requirements.
• Worked directly with other company business units to ensure regulatory compliance, make recommendations and edits to legal documents prior to executing.
• Managed client expectations by ensuring the delivery of the highest quality services through direct communication, orally and written correspondence.
• Drafted correspondence, agreements and other legal documents and exhibits.
• Researched, reviewed and file customer complaints and service disputes with the Public Service Commission.
• Reviewed new and proposed regulations for compliance and attorney reference and hearing preparation.
• Managed and facilitated the document production (Indexed, tracked and control document discovery, including documents produced and received) in the discovery process and during administrative hearings.
- Legal Analyst at Pepco Holdings, Inc
- Sr. Regulatory Paralegal at Howrey LLP
- FCC Frequency Coordinator and Regulatory Compliance Specialist at Broadcast Sports Inc
- FCC/FAA Licensing Specialist at Keller and Heckman LLP
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Sociology
Draft/ Send final judgment application documents for amounts due in foreclosure proceedings
● Compute figures in Microsoft Excel/ Word for a breakdown in debts owed
● Draft/ Send legal documents used in the service of the foreclosure complaint
● Use of access to various confidential database sources to conduct research on defendants
● Provide clients daily updates via Loansphere on status of files/ progress being completed
- Legal Analyst at Schiller, Knapp, Lefkowitz, & Hertzel, LLP
- Investigator Trainee at Commercial Investigations, LLC
- Intern at Premium Investigation, LLC
- at Undergraduate Research, Siena College
2 years at this Job
- B.A. in Political Science - Political Science
• Proficient in De-escalations calls and techniques at an Executive Management level.
• Analyzed case data to prepare defense, prepared documents and spreadsheets for attorneys and executive leadership.
• Worked and resolve corporate complaints on behalf of the VP of the Credit Services- Recoveries Department. This inclusive of Collections, litigations, Risk Management, and Correspondence.
• Managing and processing Bankruptcy notices along with escalated calls.
• Preformed legal research using LexisNexis and the Law Library.
• Assured payments of Trustee compensation, preparation of quarterly/ annual statements, and controls related to Trustee compensation.
• Collaborate with leadership to revise existing business process and systems.
• Managed portfolios and processed multiple deceased accounts daily.
• Managed, researched and determined high-level credit disputes.
• Utilized online skip tracing system to research for all customer accounts.
• Prepared documents, exhibits, and other demonstrative evidence for trials and arbitrations.
• Processed and managed estates.
• Assisted the Department Director in Day to Day operations for 62 employees.
• Developed strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
• Assisted in complex intellectual property litigation through discovery, trial, and extensive client /expert contact.
• Responded to customer requests by telephone and email.
• Preformed quality System reviews to help ensure effectiveness and accuracy of employees.
• Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, and Outlook.
- LEGAL ANALYST at SPECTRUM
- FACILITY TRAINER at SPECTRUM
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
• Provided support to the prosecuting attorney's in the criminal division
• Drafted numerous e-filings, pleadings, discoveries, motions, warrants and subpoenas
• Process all incoming legal documents and requests
• Experienced in operating all office equipment such as answering phones, emails, printers, faxes, e-faxes, scanners and proficient in Boise City proprietary software
- Legal Analyst at Boise Office of the City Attorney
- Assistant Manager at Archivers
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of the Arts in Organizational Communications - Organizational Communications
- - LIV Boise Leadership Summit