1,Worked as Legal analyst, HCL Technologies. 2, Advocate/Lawyer in the High Court of Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.
- Legal analyst at HCL technologies
1 year at this Job
- Master's - Public Administration
- B.L - Law/Legal
McLeansville, NC National Enforcement Coordinator and Legal Analyst 11/2016-Present
- National Enforcement Coordinator and Legal Analyst at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS), Animal Care
- Enforcement & Compliance Specialist at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS), Animal Care
- Attorney Advisor at Office of Disability Adjudication and Review
- Administrative Law Judge at Georgia Department of Labor
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Entertainment & Sports Law Society
- Juris Doctorate - Intellectual Property Law
- Master of Public Administration - Counseling
The Quality Assurance Legal Analyst conducts a peer review of LBA (Legal Bill Analytics) Team analysts' work as part of our quality assurance process. Makes additional adjustments to previously-adjusted invoice line item entries, if needed, and document the justification for such adjustments. The QA Analyst, as part of our Appeals Team, will engage in written and verbal communications with the law firm vendors of our customers regarding the adjustments. The ultimate goal of LBA Team communications with the law firms is to arrive at a reasonable, mutually-agreeable resolution on disputed adjustments, subject to our customers' ultimate directive(s).
- Quality Assurance Legal Analyst at Wolters Kluwer
- Sole Proprietor at Law Office of Amir Mian
- Contract Attorney at Attorneys in Motion
- Contract Attorney at Court Appearance Professionals, Inc
10 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor in Law - Law
- Bachelor in Political Science - Political Science
Work on different high public interest cases such as mail fraud, sponsorship lawsuits, environmental litigation, congressional investigations, among others, which require exhaustive evaluation and review of numerous documents with highly technical data to work with discovery of evidence and draft legal documents; provide support to a team of four attorneys; Active Security Clearance. * Leidos/ Consumer Protection Branch, Law Clerk/Analyst: Review and segregate seized documents through search warrants for attorney client privilege in preparation for grand jury indictments. Member of the investigative team in several mail fraud investigations. Reviewed and translated foreign language communications for illegal interactions between company employees and innocent victims that belong to vulnerable social groups. The investigation results are the evidence in which future accusations are based. * Labat/ D.O.J. Civil Division ($100M high profile lawsuit): Reviewed files to identify regulatory compliance issues in its contract operations. Drafted judicial memoranda, reports for court productions and redactions; performed first and second level quality control review, and prepared the privilege log. * Etera, Lockheed Martin/D.O.J. (E.N.R.D./E.P.A. Region 10, Alaska): Analyzed numerous technical data and evaluated mine construction blueprints and water quality reports for the implementation and enforcement of the Clean Water Act and other environmental laws. Evaluated evidence, administrative orders, complaints, and settlements for privilege, and responsiveness. Drafted judicial memoranda and reports for court productions and congressional inquiries. Corresponded regularly with senior level attorneys at the E.P.A. and D.O.J. * Etera, Lockheed Martin/D.O..J. (O.L.A. Collaborated in the Legislative Affairs Office in a high profile congressional investigation): Evaluated personnel files, complaints, and settlement documents to identify non-conforming activities. Drafted judicial memoranda and reports for court productions and congressional inquiries. Analyzed evidence for privilege and relevancy. * Labat/D.O.J. - E.N.R.D./E.P.A. Region 6 (Environmental contamination case against an oil company in Arkansas for an oil spill): Assessed evidence for the implementation and enforcement of the Clean Water Act and other environmental laws. Drafted judicial memoranda and reports for court productions. Evaluated administrative orders, complaints, and settlements for privilege, and responsiveness. Reviewed files to identify regulatory compliance issues and management operations in the operations of the Exxon Pipeline. * The Midtown Group for agency client C.F.P.B., Washington D.C. (statistical reports of loans as part of the research for Consumer Affairs): Conducted legal research, prepared summary reports, and legal documents for the preparation of a congressional report on arbitration. Conducted legal research and evaluated consumer claims on a wide variety of arbitration issues in both state and federal courts. Organized and compiled citations according to their litigation categories. Prepared reports and spreadsheets with results.
- Legal Analyst at U.S. Department of Justice
- Legal Analyst at
- Legal Analyst at Jones Day
- Legal Analyst at Law Office of Lara Colón
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- B.A. - Political Sciences
• Assist in legal research and the drafting of provisional patents
• Support provision of legal advice and counsel to internal business
• Develop research plans with other members of the legal team
- Legal Analyst at Vita Inclinata Technologies
- Legal Intern at Hotze Runkle, PLLC
- Financial Analyst Intern at Southwest Business Corporation
- Cashier at HEB Texas Grocery
1 month at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Arts - Government
• Work closely with the team of lawyers and compliance professionals to draft and proofread documents, review contracts, and ensure compliance with the firm's legal policies and procedures
• Organizing and maintaining legal documents in various databases, and contract management
- Legal Analyst at Axiom Inc
- Law Clerk at City of Chicago
- Law Clerk at Adler Murphy & McQuillen LLP
- Law Clerk at Horwitz, Horwitz & Associates
7 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Graduate Diploma in Law - Law
- Bachelor of Law - Law
for Comcast Legal Resource Center Analysis of subscriber data and court subpoenas, generate subscriber correspondence with templates, and release subscriber information to attorneys & emergency disclosures to law enforcement agencies. Handle incoming & outgoing mail.
- Legal Analyst at Pyramid Consulting Inc
- Customer Service Representative for PSEG at Convergent Outsourcing Inc
- Administrative Assistant & HR Assistant at Urban League for Bergen County
- Academic Externship (Medical Assistant) at Medical Offices of Philip G. Woodham, M.D
11 months at this Job
- Associate of Science degree - Medical Assisting
- - Business Administration Coursework
• Accept and review complaints alleging violations of civil rights throughout the Commonwealth.
• Provide information and answer questions from the public directly, make referrals to other organizations or government agencies, and offer information to assist in locating an attorney.
• Mentor legal and non-legal interns in the review and investigation of civil rights complaints.
• Prosecute housing discrimination cases under M.G.L. c. 151B when the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination has made a finding of probable cause of discrimination and the case has been removed to Superior Court.
• Draft MCAD and Superior Court Complaints and other litigation-related documents.
• Draft Assurance of Discontinuances' under M.G.L. c. 93A and Letter Agreements.
- Legal Analyst at Massachusetts Office of the Attorney General, Civil Rights Division
- Attorney at Mental Health Legal Advisors Committee of the Supreme Judicial Court
- Student Attorney, Supreme Judicial Court Rule 3 at Greater Boston Legal Services, Consumer Rights
- Student Attorney at Supreme Judicial Court Rule
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Analyze court documents such as third-party subpoenas, levies, garnishments, government agency documents, and other forms of legal documents. Use investigatory skills and factual research to conduct searches on accounts. Maintain knowledge of different state laws to effectively draft responses to various legal processes served upon the firm.
• Improved the organization and security of both paper and computerized files by implementing systems and safeguards to protect confidential client information and firm records. Project Ravago
• Analyze, define, and document requirements for data and business processes involving the manufacture of a wide range of plastic and rubber materials.
• Document, and coordinate desired changes made by team lead in the supply of non conforming and defective materials.
• Analyze warranty payments and statements made in connection to defective Cedar Impression sidings and escalate to team lead when imperative. Project BMC
• Analyze, define, and document requirements for business processes involving licensing competing software products and outsourcing agreements
• Analyze and determine the feasibility and compatibility of Master licensing agreements and the outsourcing attachments between multiple parties.
• Document desired changes made by team lead when outside counsel has received a new request for evidence.
• Document and analyze the priviledged changes and issue tags as assigned by outside counsel.
• Provide quality control for project deliverables based on company procedures and protocol. Project Sunangel
• Analyze, define, and document requirements for data and business processes involving the marketing and supply chain for prescription opioid drugs.
• Document, and coordinate desired changes made by Counsel and update and supplement tracker in SharePoint.
• Document the privileged changes and issue tags as assigned, and collect, review, produce responsive, non privileged documents per opposing counsel's requests.
• Analyze and estimate feasibility and compatibility with other programs and projects
• Provide quality control for project deliverables based on company procedures and protocol and escalate.
- Legal Analyst at CONCILIO
- Business Analyst at CREDIT SUISSE
- Immigration Case Manager at IBM
- HIRE COUNSEL at
7 months at this Job
- Juris Doctorate - Women
- Bachelor of Law and Business Administration - Law and Business Administration
- Certificate of Graduation
Researched impending and active legislation. Provided expertise on NYS and federal legislative, statutory and legal issues. Wrote legal analysis of newly proposed legislation and laws enacted for Bloomberg publication.
- Legal Analyst at Bloomberg L.P
- Deputy Counsel, The Honorable Andrew M. Cuomo at New York State Office of the Attorney General
- Counsel, The Honorable Joseph E. Robach at New York State Senate
- Counsel, The Honorable Nicholas A. Spano at New York State Senate
3 years at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Arts in History - History/Political Science