Who we are looking for:
Are you a superstar Legal Assistant? Currently, do you hold a Legal Administrative Assistant or Legal Receptions position and you feel that you are ready to step up to the next level? Do you care deeply about helping clients through excellent work product and client communication? Are you as passionate as we are about helping clients get through some of the hardest times of their lives as peacefully as possible? Do you possess positive energy, excellent organization skills, present well in front of clients, and knows how the courts work?
- Manage attorney’s calendars by recording and monitoring court appearance dates
- Maintain our digital and hard client files organized
- Assist with preparation of legal documents
- Research background information related to legal issues, gather records and files, and put information together
- Draft routine contracts or legal agreements
- Retain files of prepared legal documents
- May respond to interrogatories and coordinate requests between internal and external counsel
- Familiar with the basics of a litigation related practice (sending out routine correspondence, familiarity with contacting the court & opposing counsel for adjournments, etc.)
- File court documents in court
- Assisting prospecting new clients via phone call/ e-mail, potential client follow-up calls, existing clients phone calls, all inbound calls, filing, and scanning
- Minimum of three (3) years of solid experience working for a litigation law firm
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet Research
- CLE Reimbursement
- Birthday Policy
- Therapeutic Massages
- Chillax Policy
- Firm Quarterly Outings
Our legal team takes the time to understand each family’s distinctive needs by developing an aggressive plan of action requiring a custom-tailored legal approach. The Firm specializes in divorce litigation and uncontested divorce matters. In addition, the Firm also serves our clients in divorce mediation, separation agreements, family law (child custody, visitation, support, and adoption) prenuptial agreements, post-nuptial agreements, and co-habitation agreements.
Our office environment is modern and tech savvy.