Practicing Administrative Law (i.e. EEOC cases, unemployment claims, PERC appeals, licensure defense) while serving as a Legal Consultant.
- LEGAL CONSULTANT at
- LAW CLERK at MARIE A. MATTOX
- LAW CLERK at GREENBERG TRAURIG
- English Teacher at POLK COUNTY SCHOOL BOARD
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Arts - English Literature
Jacksonville, FL Legal consultant, background checks, legal research, legal forms, Real Estate and wills. .
- Legal consultant, background checks, legal research, legal forms, Real Estate and wills at Frazier Legal Services Inc
- Account Executive for Large at LexisNexis
- Lexis sales at LexisNexis
- Legal Research Specialist at LexisNexis
5 years at this Job
- Juris Doctorate
- Bachelor's - Political Science
Consilio Services- Coded thousands of legal documents for attorney-client privilege for international litigation using Relativity, Process and QC Client's Electronic Stored Information (ESI) in various formats Angel Oak Prime Bridge- Generated and maintained State Loan Closing Legal Procedures & Standards, Forecasted for any potential legal risks or issues facing commercial loans, Contacted various state regulatory agencies for business certification, Being the principal point of contact for any State Regulatory inquiries, Identify key areas prone to vulnerability and addressed correlating loan issues
- Legal Consultant at Consultant
- Legal Externship at Kitchen Kelley Gaynes
- Legal Analyst at Henningsen Attorneys, PC
- Compliance Specialist at Georgia Certified Development Corporation
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Public Administration and Governance
Currently in JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s Legal Department team that supports the Consumer & Community Banking Marketing division.
Providing legal advice and counsel on a variety of issues that include:
• advertising and marketing law specifically pertaining to credit cards, digital wallet and credit card processing; and
• regulations applicable to the credit card and digital space including the Credit CARD Act, UDAP and FCRA, among other regulatory requirements.
- LEGAL CONSULTANT at GALMONT LEGAL LLC
- LITIGATION ATTORNEY at BROWN MCGARRY NIMEROFF LLC
- SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, LEGAL COUNSEL at SANTANDER BANK, N.A
- PARTNER, LITIGATION ATTORNEY at STRADLEY RONON STEVENS & YOUNG, LLP
3 months at this Job
• Online coursework/learning of legal practices related to business organization, medical field & consultant related-aspects of various medical and family law documentation preparations.
• Discovery, counter-pleadings for civil damage, medical advising.
• Knowledge & familiarity with filing various pleadings on Texas E-file system platform.
• Gained medically inclined insight of relevant and overall related framework of aforementioned claims.
- Legal Consultant at Dr. Brains Explains
- Director. Online Medical Professional Senior Tutor. Admissions Advisor Specialist at Varsity Tutors LLC
- Resident Physician at Baylor College of Medicine
- Executive Assistant. Moreno-Valle Trusts at International Television Mogul
2 years at this Job
- - Residency in Neurology. Internship in Internal Medicine.
- Doctorate - Medicine
- Bachelor's - Science. Magna Sum Laude
- - General Studies - Philosophy
- Online Legal Classes & Coursework - Legal Services
- Legal Consultant at Medical Legal Support
- Adminstration - Sr. RN Pediatrics & Adolescent Department at Kaiser Permanente
- Public Health Nurse -Clinic Manager Pediatrics & Adolescent at Los Angeles County Health Department
- RN - School Nurse at Copperas Cove Independant School District
at this Job
- Juris Doctorate (JD) - Law
- BSN - Nursing
- JD - Legal
Provided professional legal advice to solo practitioners and entrepreneurs pertaining to operations and risk management of their business. * Drafted complex business agreements for startup companies. * Reviewed and drafted employment and business contracts to protect corporate interest. * Advised clients on the best legal options to mitigate risk. * Recommended acceptance or rejection of terms and agreements.
- Legal Consultant at Independent
- Attorney Adviser at Social Security Administration
- Senior Attorney at BINDER & BINDER
- Assistant State Attorney at MIAMI DADE STATE ATTORNEY'S OFFICE
1 year at this Job
- B. A. - English
• Research and advise on regulatory and compliance matters for business units within property and casualty insurance companies
• Draft, review and negotiate policy forms, policy notices and marketing documents
• Advise business units on legal issues relating to policy language and claim payment
• Monitor developing case law and write memoranda regarding legal issues affecting company
• Work with state regulatory agencies
• Assist with insurance company licensing matters throughout the U.S.
• Review and advise clients on general corporate matters
• Review and analyze state insurance department statutes, regulations, and bulletins
• Update senior management on regulatory trends affecting insurance industry
• Research and draft executive- level white papers
- Legal Consultant at Chubb, Arthur J. Gallagher
- Counsel (Consultant) at Privilege Underwriters
- Contract Attorney at Saiber, Schlesinger, Satz & Goldstein
- Senior Regulatory Attorney at Atlantic Mutual Insurance Company
11 years, 11 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Arts - Admitted to Practice Law
Assists on various projects to the United Nations' Special Rapporteur on the Independence of Judges and Lawyers. Conducts extensive research for the Rapporteur's statement before the UN General Assembly. Recruiting support relating to the identification and retention of academic and high-profile legal experts for conference on judicial independence to be held in 2019. Participated in the conferences "Judicial Independence under threat? - Global Conference" at the Council of Europe and "The case-law related to the independence of the judiciary" at the European Court of Human Rights, in Strasbourg, France in December 2018. Drafted conference reports and conference programs for the Foundation and Rapporteur.
- Legal Consultant at KONRAD -ADENAUER
- Visiting Researcher at CONSTITUTIONAL COURT OF COLOMBIA, Bogotá
- ATTORNEY GENERAL at S OFFICE OF MEXICO
- at S OFFICE OF MEXICO
2 months at this Job
- J.S.D. - Laws
- Doctoral - Fellow
Worked on a number of legal documents including contracts, memoranda, and legal notices with service. Represents the business on legal matters when necessary.
- Legal Consultant at Jude, Peregrine, and Kelly Consultants, LLC
- Law Clerk/Patent Project Manager at Six Degrees of Freedom GPS, LLC
- Screener at American Councils for International Education
- U.S. Election Assistance Commission, Law Clerk at
3 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor - Dual Certificates
- Bachelor of Arts - History