Legal and administrative professional currently looking to return to the workforce full-time in a legal /executive assistant role. I relocated to Georgia in 2017 for personal family matters, and during that time I obtained my notary public certification and organized individuals and small businesses in order to keep my legal and organizational skills sharp. I recently relocated back to the Greater Seattle area and am taking some online training courses and refreshing my paralegal studies coursework. Currently, I am working as a Contract Legal Assistant in Estate Planning and Real Estate through Emerald Search Partners.
- Legal/Executive Assistant at Legal/Executive Assistant; Emerald Search Partners
- Legal Administrative Support; Legal Assistant (Pro Bono); Freelance Assistant at Emerald Search Partners, LLC; King County Bar Association - Housing Justice Project; Freelance Assistant
- Legal Assistant to the Chief Legal Officer, Associate General Counsel and Human Resources Department at Advance Education, Inc
- Legal Administrative Assistant (Real Estate) at Starbucks Corporation
2 years at this Job
- Paralegal Certificate - Law
- A.S. - Business
◆ Provide administrative support to the Natural Resource Units executives; including formatting letters and memoranda, researching topics for training and speaking events including performance management, legal skills, diversity and inclusion, and handling calendars for senior level employees while maintaining strong attention to detail. ◆ Handling weekly reports and staff scheduled for all Assistant Chiefs, Deputy Chiefs and Chiefs of the division. ◆ Providing support to Executive Office training and award events; including updating training course surveys, reviewing survey results and assisting the supervisor in planning future courses and programs; maintains the instructions on training and speaker requirements for contractors and scheduling department meetings and conference room. ◆ Prioritized and coordinated training schedule with hiring managers and addressing potential needs regarding training, equipment, supplies and discreetly communicating with outside vendors. ◆ Participate in Committee meetings and events by providing administrative support; maintain employees records and responds to inquiries for verification of employment information, collects and reviews performance documents for completion, while making sure that workstation/office for new hires are prepped; setting up new vendor accounts and travel accounts and making sure on-boarding was complete for incoming attorneys.
- Legal Executive Assistant at U.S. Department of Justice
- Senior Administrative Assistant Austin Police Department at Highway Enforcement Unit and Sex Crime Unit
- Patient Access Rep/Radiology Scheduler at Seton Healthcare
- Patient Access Representative at Sharp Healthcare
6 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Security Policy
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
- Associate of Arts - Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Certification - Texas Commission on Law Enforcement
• Executive assistant to tax partners in the Tax & Benefits Department, including the Department Chair and Practice Group Leader.
• Assist with edits to the biannual supplement to Taxation of Regulated Investment Companies and Their Shareholders, a treatise on the taxation of 1940 Act investment companies. Assist the author in compiling research and legislation relevant to updated rulings and law. Review each supplement for citation and grammar, communicate with the publisher to finalize the author's edits for each supplement. Draft a "Highlights" page to be included in the supplement, noting major edits that have been addressed in the supplement.
• Serve as a gatekeeper for partners allowing them to prioritize their work and in so doing provide the highest level of services to their clients.
• Draft and edit correspondence, organize meetings and appointments with clients, partners, associates and staff. Responsible for internal/external communications, project management, document production, travel organization, processing expenses, billing, filing, and time entries.
• Requires confidentiality, prioritization, critical thinking, time management, and expeditious work production. Attend various trainings to enhance professional and career development.
- Legal Executive Assistant at Ropes & Gray LLP
- Administrative Assistant at Boston College
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor - Evening Division
Word Central point of contact for legal, secretarial, and clerical assistance to
Excel three directors and four associates on all levels in a labor and
Adobe employment setting
• Regularly exercised highest discretion in the handling and Best Authorities organization of confidential and sensitive documents DTE Timesheets
• Developed and organized the firm's "Chamber Desk Manual" PowerPoint publication including, formatting, proofreading, designing and Transcription coordinating with the publisher; issued to hundreds of law firms Time Management
• Managed the coordination of the firm's labor department for the Editing firm's annual "Employment Law Seminar" - 600 attendees Tracking
• Prepared correspondence and legal papers - summons, motions, Operational Streamlining responses, subpoenas, discovery responses, table of contents, table of authorities and settlement agreements under the supervision of an attorney
• Drafted and coordinated in-depth, specialized affirmative action
- Legal Executive Assistant at Torkildson, Katz, Hetherington, Harris & Knorek
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Paralegal Studies
Assist the CLCO and legal team members with duties such as scheduling calls, meetings, and travel; maintaining and updating calendars; answering calls, taking accurate messages, and directing inquiries as necessary; and completion of other assigned administrative duties.
- Legal Executive Assistant at eviCore healthcare
- Executive Assistant/NetSuite System Administrator at Coker Group Consulting
- Clerical Assistant at U.S Patent and Trademark Office
8 months at this Job
- M.A - Forensic Psychology
- B.S - Psychology
Prepared departmental contracts for attorney approval. Organized and coded all documents related to due diligence for acquisitions. Planned and executed Hearing binders. Prepared correspondence, accounting and financial documents for analysis. Developed billing records by tracking time data for monthly billing cycles. Prepared thorough, accurate and well-edited documents for cases, client communication and internal needs. Handled all telephone calls, meeting plans and conferance organization requirements. Diligently performed administrative tasks including answering phones, greeting clients, scheduling appointments and making travel arrangements. Displayed superior confidentiality in all mail, telephone and in person communications. Submitted electronic filings and organized court materials, schedules and actions. Redacted confidential information from all legal documents on a case by case basis. Gathered and organized documentation for legal briefs, responses to opposing counsel, motions and trial evidence. Directed incoming calls to appropriate staff members.
- Legal/Executive Assistant at Holstrom Block & Parke
- Quality Control Inspector/ Administrative Assistant at Global Notary
- Assistant Store Manager at Global Notary
- Head cashier at 99 Cents Only Stores
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Currently supporting the legal department (6 attorney and their paralegals)
• Manage all logistics for RIC/RIF Board - Scheduling, Planning, Document Preparation, Catering, Lodging.
• Serve as Secretary for the Russell Retirement Committee - Scheduling, Planning, Document Preparation, Sharepoint Site Maintenance, Meeting Minutes, Lodging and Catering. Post meeting: Document Preparation and Filing
• Process all Master Trust Agreement Filings with three states.
• Back-up for Chief Legal Officer
• Work closely on special projects with our Government Relations Dept.
• All daily administrative duties: Calendar management, Travel, and Expenses for attorney's and paralegal's.
• Social Budget Chair and Event Planning for OCLO.
• Process and track all incoming invoices, US and Canadian
- Legal Executive Assistant at Russell Investments
- Executive Assistant at Russell Investments Index Dept
- Executive Assistant to Samuel C. Maxell at RBC Dain Rauscher
- Administrative Assistant to Jerry and James Medved at Smith Barney
5 years, 2 months at this Job
• Provide executive support for 5 Partners and 4 Associates in Commercial Real Estate Department (financing of bridge and mezzanine loans, commercial leases)
• Referencing Terms Sheets to open new client matters (Compliguard/LegalKey)
• Perform Conflicts checks for potential clients (AML due diligence)
• Blackline and Compare documents; iManage
• Enter attorney time in Carpe Diem
• Expense reporting in Chrome River
• Track attorney's CLE requirements
• Lease abstracting; Reviewing issued Proformas for accuracy
- Legal Executive Assistant at Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Sr. Administrative Assistant III at Bank of America
- Sr. Operations Project Analyst for Default Mortgages at Bank of America
- Litigation Specialist - Legacy Asset Servicing at Bank of America
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- CAMS - Education
American Dental Management Group is one of the multimillion-dollar family owned business for Dental healthcare industry with 60+ multispecialty locations and 500+ employees.
• Develop and update HR policies, training and manual with HR director.
• Working with cross functional team on employee retention and minimize unemployment claims.
• Working with Compliance team for training, audit, certifications in compliance with Federal laws and dental health care industry.
• Working with COO and legal team on patient record audits with State regulations.
• Event planning and coordinating meetings with 60+ location managers, coordinators and regional managers.
• Managing and resolving workplace conflicts and develop required disciplinary actions.
• Coordinating exit interview process and communicating the findings to management.
• Analyzing data, preparing reports, and making recommendations on variety of HR issues.
• Conducting interviews, selection, onboarding and employee orientation including job postings.
• Implemented FLSA, EEO, FMLA, ADA, ADEA, OSHA and HIPPA regulations.
• Working on development of job description and pay structure for exempt and non-exempt status.
• Working closely with in house legal counsel in drafting, research, background checks, litigations, records request etc.
• Prepared monthly statistics on 60+ location patient and doctor issues with insurance companies, bbb, third party, law firms etc.
• Handled off shore team in credentialing doctors and been a liaison between insurance company and the corporate office.
• Provide daily HR, Legal and Operations support to 60+ dental office in PA, NJ, Sc and IO.
• Coordinating with payroll department, handling unemployment cases and attending unemployment hearing.
- HR Generalist & Legal Executive Assistant at AMERICAN DENTAL MANAGEMENT GROUP
- Customer Service Manager at EUROPEAN WAX CENTER
- Human Resource and Operations Executive at TTK SERVICES
- Team Lead at FIRST SOURCE
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Management and Internet Security - Business Management and Internet Security
- Diploma in Information Technology - Information Technology
Support General Counsel, Head of Litigation, and Corporate Counsel M&A Attorney Maintain busy calendars for 3 executives; answer phones; greet guests, schedule client conferences and attorney meetings and depositions; schedule and finalize all travel arrangements through Concur; draft memos and correspondence; attend meetings and take minutes; process all legal department invoices for payment, maintaining a log of expenses for quarterly reports; prepare documents and maintain litigation files; prepare and submit expense reports through Workday; provide backup support for Chief Legal Officer.
- Legal Executive Assistant at AmTrust Financial Services, Inc
- Executive Assistant at Project Renewal, Inc
- Consultant - Writing Department at The Children's Law Center
- Recruitment Coordinator at Liddle & Robinson, LLP
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.A. - English