Legal Receptionist/ Admin
- Legal Receptionist/Assistant at Robert Half
- Receptionist/Law Clerk at Quinteros, Prieto, Wood & Boyer
- Receptionist/Law Clerk at City Attorney's Office
- Receptionist/Office Assistant at Merrill Corporation
5 years at this Job
- High school - General education
- - General education
• Manage/Assist small Non Profit Legal Services Department.
• Open new client files for intake and maintain/update client records.
• Schedule client appointments and manage their calendars using Outlook.
• Prepare mail for distribution and delivery.
• Work directly with 3 immigration attorneys, 3 consumer law attorneys and 3 paralegals.
• Assist the paralegals and attorneys with obtaining personal information regarding clients while also answering busy multi-line telephone system, routing calls and take accurate detailed messages.
• Compose original letters, bilingual and non bilingual client intake forms, informational flyers and memoranda not requiring legal interpretation, respond to inquiries and requests via phone, email or regular mail, assist walk ins by providing information regarding our services or referring them to other organizations who could provide them with services as well.
• As a bilingual legal receptionist, I assist clients and attorneys with communication in a foreign language by translating and summarizing for the client and attorneys benefit during depositions and intake interviews as well as during attorney/client phone calls.
• Perform legal database input daily.
- Legal Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at CAMBA Legal Services Department
- Bilingual Member Service Representative at 32BJ Union Funds Department
- Freelance Professional Assistant at
- Department of Endocrinology Assistant to Dr. David Kleinberg at VA Hospital Endocrinology Department
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
100 S 5th Street, Suite 2500 Minneapolis, MN 55402 612-332-1030 Start Date: 5/23/08 End Date: 2/1/19 I have worked for the past 11 years as a legal receptionist. I was responsible for providing a consistent client experience by greeting clients upon arrival to the office and answering all incoming phone calls. I was also responsible for coordinating conference room calendars, opening new files, conflict checks, ordering supplies, assisting the staff with light secretarial duties and other miscellaneous assignments as required and maintaining the appearance of the common areas in the office.
- LEGAL RECEPTIONIST at Leonard, O'Brien, Spencer, Gale and Sayre
- ACTIVITIES ASSISTANT at Woodlyn Heights Healthcare Center
- LEGAL SECRETARY at Hawke & Heitler Law Firm
10 years, 9 months at this Job
- Legal Secretary Degree - Legal Secretary
Legal receptionist; greeting clients ; e-mail; scanning; billing; Abacus Law program
- Legal Receptionist/Secretary at Rountree Losee
- Owner loyalty manager at Nissan of Elizabeth City
- Customer Relations Manager at Toyota of Elizabeth City
- Paralegal at Eugene Davis
10 months at this Job
- Pharmacy Tech - Pharmacy Tech Program
- Associate - Paralegal
- Diploma - College Prep
Part-time, dedicated Legal Receptionist who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Skilled at answering a high volume of incoming calls while handling in-person inquiries from clients and colleagues.
• Multi-line telephone systems
• Transcribes messages
• Maintains confidentiality
• Professional demeanor
• Client-oriented and service minded
• Duties include and are not limited to: collecting, sorting, and delivering mail; interacting with clients in waiting areas/conference rooms; organizing conference rooms, kitchen, and office areas; ordering supplies and keeping supplies stocked; performing basic legal research and noted findings; screening all calls and taking messages when appropriate; typing and editing correspondence for review.
- Legal Receptionist at Stelzner Winter Law Firm
- Substitute Teacher at Albuquerque Public Schools
- Barre Instructor and Ideal Protein weight loss consultant at BodyLanguage Abq
- Beertender at Red Door Brewing Company
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Elementary Education
• As a legal receptionist my duties include but are not limited to answering the main line, transferring calls to designated attorney’s or legal assistants, greet clients and direct them, take messages and forward them accordingly, and log/record all potential clients calls. Filling for attorney’s.
- Legal Receptionist at Suzuki law offices
- Campaign Manager at Alexis Hermosillo for Mayor of El Mirage
- Teller at JPMorgan Chase
- RECEPTIONIST at GLENCROFT SENIOR LIVING
10 months at this Job
- Certificate in Homeland
Responded to phone and in walk-ins efficiently and with professionalism.
● Prepared weekly staff calendars and distributed via Ms Outlook
● Diligently filed weekly appointment log for mid-level managers.
● Coded post litigation folders into appropriate legal formats.
- Legal Receptionist at Legal Assistants Corp
- Administrative Assistant at Echowerks Group, LLC
- Legal Assistant at Speigal & Utrera, PC
- at Crestwood Suites
12 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
- Associates Degree
I am currently a temporary employee, filling in when legal assistant is on vacation, personal, and sick days. Job duties include receptionist duties and legal correspondence.
- Legal receptionist at Fisher, Vandemark & Fisher Co
- Legal Secretary at Fisher, Vandemark and Fisher Co
- Legal Secretary at Craig Denmead
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Legal assistant
• Manage 6 line phone systems with 300-600 calls daily.
• Screen prospective clients and assign administrative staff for development or schedule appointment with legal professional.
• Work with lead companies for misdirected prospects.
• Manage mail including payments to client accounts.
• Gather collection information for processing and prepare bills for the three divisions with approximately 1,500 statements monthly.
• Coordinate skip tracing for collections.
- Legal Receptionist at Legal Administration Gasper Law Group
- Legal Assistant at El Paso County Attorney's Office
- Fund Raising Director/Teacher Assistant at Divine Redeemer & St. Mary's School
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Early Childhood Education
Law firm receptionists are responsible for greeting clients, answering all phone calls, sorting mail, and providing refreshment to lawyers and their clients. Law firm receptionists work at law firms of all sizes in office environments and keep regular daytime office hours. Law firm receptionists primarily report to the office manager, though they may be given tasks to complete by all the lawyers, paralegals, and administrative assistants who work at the law firm. Law Firm Receptionist Duties and Responsibilities At a law firm of any size, the primary daily tasks for law firm receptionists are: Operate the Switchboard Law firm receptionists are responsible for answering all incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate party. Take Messages When answering calls or when clients come into the legal office, the receptionist must take detailed, informative messages and give them to the appropriate person. Schedule Appointments Law firm receptionists schedule appointments for lawyers and paralegals and also book conference room time for depositions and meetings of all types. Sort Mail and Receive Packages All incoming mail and packages delivered to the law firm are received and scanned by law firm receptionists. Unless items are marked personal, law firm receptionists open all envelopes and packages before taking these items to the person to whom they are addressed. Light Office Work Law firm receptionists complete many general office tasks, including copying, filing, and faxing various documents at the request of lawyers and paralegals. Data Entry Light data entry duties are also assigned to law firm receptionists, as well as tasks such as typing out memos and letters. Stock the Law Library As new law books and periodicals are published, law firm receptionists place these items in the firm’s law library. Order Office Supplies Law firm receptionists also monitor the office supplies used by the staff, ordering new items as necessary. Make Coffee and Tea Law firm receptionists make the daily coffee and tea, making sure that these beverages are available to all staff and visitors in the law office throughout the day. Keep Entrance Area Attractive Law firm receptionists keep the entrance area of the law firm neat and appealing at all times. This may include replacing flowers, watering plants, light dusting, and other cleaning tasks.
- Legal Receptionist at Chavez Miranda Aseoche Law Offices
- Executive Secretary at Saudi German Hospital Riyadh
- Secretary/Receptionist at Barangay Local Government Unit
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- College Level