• As a legal receptionist my duties include but are not limited to answering the main line, transferring calls to designated attorney’s or legal assistants, greet clients and direct them, take messages and forward them accordingly, and log/record all potential clients calls. Filling for attorney’s.
- Legal Receptionist at Suzuki law offices
- Campaign Manager at Alexis Hermosillo for Mayor of El Mirage
- Teller at JPMorgan Chase
- RECEPTIONIST at GLENCROFT SENIOR LIVING
8 months at this Job
- Certificate in Homeland
As the Legal Receptionist for Fraley & Fraley PC, I am responsible for the front desk area. I greet and assist incoming visitors, answer all incoming phone calls, schedule client meetings with staff and and calendar all other appointments and reminders for the firm, take detailed messages if staff is not available, relay messages from staff to the caller, communicate with clients and others via telephone and email, process incoming mail, scan and file documents into both an electronic and a hard file, make copies, send faxes, review the potential clients' initial consultation paperwork prior to meeting with the attorney, assist with document gathering for intake signing and filing, set up new retain agreement contracts with clients, take payments, assist clients with computer access, assist with service, utilize various software, computer programs and websites to access and maintain client data and case information, and other duties as necessary.
- Legal Receptionist at Fraley & Fraley, PC
- Correctional Case Records Analyst at California State Prison
- Case Records Technician at California State Prison
- General Manager at Caffino Drive-Thru Espresso
3 months at this Job
- - Social and Behavioral Sciences
Law firm receptionists are responsible for greeting clients, answering all phone calls, sorting mail, and providing refreshment to lawyers and their clients. Law firm receptionists work at law firms of all sizes in office environments and keep regular daytime office hours. Law firm receptionists primarily report to the office manager, though they may be given tasks to complete by all the lawyers, paralegals, and administrative assistants who work at the law firm. Law Firm Receptionist Duties and Responsibilities At a law firm of any size, the primary daily tasks for law firm receptionists are: Operate the Switchboard Law firm receptionists are responsible for answering all incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate party. Take Messages When answering calls or when clients come into the legal office, the receptionist must take detailed, informative messages and give them to the appropriate person. Schedule Appointments Law firm receptionists schedule appointments for lawyers and paralegals and also book conference room time for depositions and meetings of all types. Sort Mail and Receive Packages All incoming mail and packages delivered to the law firm are received and scanned by law firm receptionists. Unless items are marked personal, law firm receptionists open all envelopes and packages before taking these items to the person to whom they are addressed. Light Office Work Law firm receptionists complete many general office tasks, including copying, filing, and faxing various documents at the request of lawyers and paralegals. Data Entry Light data entry duties are also assigned to law firm receptionists, as well as tasks such as typing out memos and letters. Stock the Law Library As new law books and periodicals are published, law firm receptionists place these items in the firm’s law library. Order Office Supplies Law firm receptionists also monitor the office supplies used by the staff, ordering new items as necessary. Make Coffee and Tea Law firm receptionists make the daily coffee and tea, making sure that these beverages are available to all staff and visitors in the law office throughout the day. Keep Entrance Area Attractive Law firm receptionists keep the entrance area of the law firm neat and appealing at all times. This may include replacing flowers, watering plants, light dusting, and other cleaning tasks.
- Legal Receptionist at Chavez Miranda Aseoche Law Offices
- Executive Secretary at Saudi German Hospital Riyadh
- Secretary/Receptionist at Barangay Local Government Unit
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- College Level
Legal Receptionist/Front Office Manager Empire Executive Offices 2016 - Current Greeted all visitors and directed them to the appropriate conference room. Set up meeting rooms and prepared presentation materials for all attorneys. Answering and routing all incoming calls on a multi-line telephone system. Provide support to attorneys, paralegals and other staff for the smooth operation of the office. Handle all legal documentation, scanning, photocopying, faxing and filing documents. Control inventory and order new supplies. Prepared the weekly schedule, handled all clients concerns in a pleasant and professional manner. Maintain all conference rooms and lobby area clean. Computer proficiency and database administration.
- Legal Receptionist / Office Manager at Empire Executive Offices
- Front Office Manager/Front Desk at Stretch Zone
- Office Assistant/Front Desk at Farrey's Bath & Lighting
- Sales/Customer Service at MetroPcs Dealer
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Front desk Receptionist/Administrative Legal Assistant for very busy law firm.
• Greet and communicate with all clients and adversaries upon arrival for depositions, and meetings. Direct visitors to the appropriate conference room and/or announce the client to the appropriate attorney's Legal Assistant. Make sure to keep clients away from adversaries in separate waiting area before depositions begin.
• Manage busy Conference Room Schedule for over 40 attorneys and 8 different conference rooms on a daily basis (keeping constant contact with all attorney's legal assistants to confirm and verify all depositions and meetings). Keep track of all lunch orders that arrive for special meetings and depositions that are provided by court reporters or by our firm.
• Type and manage monthly time sheets for 2 separate Casualty Attorneys with strict monthly deadlines (typing speed of 80 wpm).
• Answer busy telephone lines for over 70 person office, keeping track of the attorneys and who their legal assistants and paralegals are in order to direct calls to the right person. Also assist new clients when they are unaware of who their attorney was by looking up new cases in system.
• Download and manage Forthright files for very busy Casualty Attorney.
• Maintain collateral court fee accounts for office manager as well as keep a record book of all motions and other legal documents filed through the courts.
• Solve all "mystery mail" or mail delivered to office without an attorney name on it. Look up case in system by Plaintiff or Defendant name, figure out the attorney that is handling that case and write down the file number and attorney name and give back to the mail room to deliver.
• Manage all "Same Day" mail pick ups and keep record book at desk.
• Oversee all catering orders for large office meetings and parties.
• Keep constant contact with the building maintenance manager in regards to office issues (building/air conditioning issues, attorneys offices in need of fixing, snow removal, ice (salt) in the parking lot issues, cleaning issues, restrooms, etc.).
- Legal Receptionist at Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin
- Legal Secretary (Part Time) at THE LAW OFFICES OF DANIEL A. COLFAX
- Medical Receptionist ~ Office Manager at BODY IN MOTION ORTHOPEDICS & PROSTHETICS
- Administrative Assistant ~ Receptionist at HFMA
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Liberal Arts
Mr. Mcgarrity Uses me Per Diem. writing legal documents, such as summonses, motions, subpoenas, etc., conducting research and reading legal articles, and more, as well as standard secretarial duties, that might include answering phones and email, filing, creating and maintaining schedules for lawyers, ordering supplies, copying, faxing and maintaining the office.
- Legal Receptionist at Thomas Mcgarrity LLC.
- Customer Service Representative/Call Center at Synchronoss Technologies Inc
- Customer Service Representative at iQor
- Direct Care Worker at Maxim Healthcare Services
12 years, 6 months at this Job
- Some college
• Oversee receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person inquiries
• Supported executives and handled extra projects as needed
• Coordinated meetings
• Handling of confidential files with discretion
• Kept consistent electronic records
• Helped to maintain and update employee information in company intranet
• Assisted with website corrections and maintenance
• Attended and assisted with multiple marketing events
• Supplied key cards and building access to employees and visitors.
• Received, logged and distributed faxes and deliveries in a timely manner
- Legal Receptionist at Kirton & McConkie
- Big Dog Technician at Dog Mode
- Receptionist at Salt Lake Tennis & Health Club
- Swim Instructor at Salt Lake Tennis & Health Club
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Assisted in call intake, closing files, updating cases, faxing, coping documents, sorting mail, as well as filing and making calls to insurances as well as medical facilities, Legal Assistant Law Office of Curtis Pierce- July 2017 Assisted in the preparation of documents and declarations. Answered phone calls as well as translated documents. Kept clients updated with their case as well as made corresponded to emails and faxed documents.
- Legal receptionist at Law Offices of Carl D Barnes
- Legal Secretary Law Offices Of Haresh at Jambusaria Inc
- Intern at City Attorney's office
1 month at this Job
Received, sorted and routed incoming mail. Typed and prepared correspondence for review. Scheduled appointments for lawyer and manage calendar. Performed basic legal research and noted findings. Screened all calls and took messages when appropriate. Maintained reception area in a neat and professional manner.
- Legal Receptionist at Law offices of Gregg A. Stockholm
11 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
While working at LODJH I was responsible for: - Using software such as My case and One Drive to locate case-related documents to compile and verify case information. - Maintaining calendars and setting appointments for legal staff using My Case and Google Calendar. - Translated legal documents for legal staff and clients - Interpreted and relayed legal information in a clear format for clients. - Conducted client interviews and all client intake services. - Drafted legal papers (including complaints and summons) under the guidance of staff attorneys. - Prepared thorough, accurate and well-edited documents for cases, client communication and internal needs. - Corresponded daily with (potential) clients, insurance adjusters, and attorneys. - Processed all assigned cases according to company and client service level agreements. - Oversaw all administrative requirements, including client billing and electronic court filings. - Displayed superior confidentiality in all mail, telephone and in person communications. - Remained highly organized and detail-oriented while working on several cases at the same time. - Received position of key holder after probationary period ㅡ
- Legal Receptionist at The Law Office of Derrick J. Hensley, PLLC
- Food Runner;Island Person;Barista at Foster's Market
- Spokesperson; Representative at Minorities Scholars Program
- Site Organizer at MCS Pro
6 months at this Job