Motivated, personable business professional, able to balance competing priorities and tight deadlines, known for quality, timely completion of projects, polished telephone, interpersonal, and writing skills, committed to providing an atmosphere of exceptional employee morale and customer relations, accustomed to handling sensitive and confidential records. Spencer Fane Britt & Browne
10-2012 - Present
• Answer phones/handle calls per attorney instruction
• Monitor arrivals and departures of office personnel
• Greet and announce clients
• Set up conference rooms for client meetings
• Set up video conference for firm and client meetings
• Order lunches for meeting with clients
• Travel arrangements Facilities/Supplies
• Monitor supply levels and order supplies for the office.
• Assist with copier issues/supplies/calls for maintenance File Management
• Maintenance of off-site storage records
• Call for off-site storage retrievals and returns (or new boxes to be sent off-site) Assistant
• Assist Administrator with correspondence, mailings, and other tasks as assigned
• Pick up mail early afternoon and deliver outgoing mail, FedEx, and UPS packages by time deadline in the late afternoon
• Interfaces with Building Management at request of Administrator for Building access cards
• Upon request for maintenance or other issues
• Entry time on Elite for Attorneys
• Entry expensive for Attorneys into Chrome River
• Request checks from Accounting Department
• Complete monthly Colorado Courts E-Fling Spreadsheets
• Performs other duties as assigned
- Legal Receptionist at Spencer Fane Britt & Browne
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant, Document Control Specialist, Human Resources Assistant at URS Corporation
- Receptionist/Office Manager at Alert Polishing & Plating Company
6 years, 11 months at this Job
temporary position Legal Receptionist to founding partners and two attorneys in the areas of Family Law and Land Use Development Law. Manage telephone calls by directing, taking messages, screening for importance, and providing follow up calls as it pertains to individual client case. Draft correspondence, ensure prompt delivery of all outgoing legal mail, follow case service delivery via court system, respond to correspondence when it deems a general response not of legal nature. Maintain attorney calendar, provide ample reminders to assigned attorney of upcoming court cases, appointments, and deadlines. Proofread time-sensitive pleadings, answers, subpoenas, complaints, discovery, and motions for various matters. Maintain discretion and hold a high standard of respect for confidentiality. Provide outstanding office administrative management and support therefore creating a cohesive work environment and maximizing attorney time allowing them to focus on their client needs. Maintain office supplies, office machine maintenance, order supplies as needed, and reduced paper wastage by developing electronic file system.
- Legal Receptionist at LEMING AND HEALY, P.C
- Customer Service Representative - Sales and Service at ALEXANDRIA HYUNDAI
- Virginia State Licensed Realtor at ALLEGIANCE REALTY, INC
- Project Liaison & Support - US Department of Transportation at INFORMATION INNOVATORS, INC
3 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- GED - General Studies
• Assistant in a business/litigation law firm with tasks including receptionist duties
• Assist attorney by making changes to documents as per his specifications
• Print out legal research from Westlaw to help Attorney with cases
• Created a computer filing system for the firm
• Copying/ scanning of documents
- Legal Receptionist at Tierman Law Firm P.A
- Office Assistant at Hackensack Surgery Center
- Paid Intern at Barin and Palomo Design Agency, LDT New York City
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Liberal Arts and Sciences
- - Communications
• Manage 6 line phone systems with 300-600 calls daily.
• Screen prospective clients and assign administrative staff for development or schedule appointment with legal professional.
• Work with lead companies for misdirected prospects.
• Manage mail including payments to client accounts.
• Gather collection information for processing and prepare bills for the three divisions with approximately 1,500 statements monthly.
• Coordinate skip tracing for collections.
- Legal Receptionist at Legal Administration Gasper Law Group
- Legal Assistant at El Paso County Attorney's Office
- Teacher Assistant at Divine Redeemer & St. Mary's School
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Early Childhood Education
Client Telephone Intake *Assign Client Appointments *Support Legal Staff *General Office Duties
- Legal Receptionist at Indiana Legal Services
- Caseworker Supervisor, Disaster Services at American Red Cross
- Front Desk Reception Manager at American Red Cross
- Medical Receptionist/Administrative Support at LIFE SERVICES PROFESSIONAL INC
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Computer Information Systems
Cowdrey Thompson Law Firm - Legal Receptionist Answered switchboard phones, routing calls to appropriate offices, and taking messages. Greeted clients in a professional manner, as they entered the office. Performed data entry and general administrative task such as scanning and filing documents. Provided support to the paralegals, the office manager and other staff, to ensure the smooth operation of the office. Moss Free Clinic - Eligibility Screener Processed all new patients and re-evaluated all existing patients for accurate application of eligibility. Performed administrative functions and general office duties including but not limited to word processing, copying, filing, faxing, answering phones and data entry. Interviewed all new patients who wished to register for medical services, and determined eligibility. Created patient medical records with all required, assigned and maintained a log of medical records. Created and distributed clinic cards for each new patient and updated existing cards for established patients. Little Angel's Learning Academy - Assistant Director Managed all staff. Constantly monitored staff members; ensuring they were accurately performing assigned duties and responsibilities. Adhered to proper state codes. Performed clerical responsibilities, processed enrollment applications and tuition.
- Legal receptionist at Cowdrey Thompson
at this Job
- Associates - Psychology
Legal Receptionist: Answered incoming calls and either took messages or directed them to the appropriate lawyer. Created and Closed legal files following company procedures and policies. Retrieved files for lawyers as needed. Monitored incoming and outgoing mail. Prepared daily deposits/wires, prepared/acquired proper motion documentation at courthouse. Ensured proper recording of mortgages and land taxes. Provided documentation to proper legal offices for processing. Prepared Title Insurance Policies for real estate transactions. Provided customer service by helping customers with questions and concerns, and/or directing them to the appropriate person. Maintained calendar of appointments, court dates, and meetings for each lawyer and coordinated conference rooms. Accepted payments and wrote receipts. Ensured a professional environment by maintaining front lobby and conference rooms. Ran errands as needed. Kept office supplies stocked.
- Legal Receptionist at Bland, Harris, and McClellan, PC
- Certified Patient Care Assistant at Cullman Regional Medical Center
- Certified Nursing Assistant at USA Healthcare- Cullman Healthcare and Rehab
- Certified Nursing Assistant at USA Healthcare- Woodland Healthcare
8 months at this Job
- Professional, engaging and resourceful front desk receptionist with responsibilities for greeting clients and visitors providing exceptional customer service. - Manage a high-volume call center environment including appropriately placing, receiving and directing domestic and international telephone calls to the proper individual within the firm. Assist with setting up conference calls for attorneys on a regular basis. - Complete a variety of administrative tasks, including maintaining records, scheduling appointments, and collecting time-sheets for entry into billing system. Enter attorney time and expenses into LMS+. - Organize and complete mass mailing projects related to firm marketing efforts and general client matters. - Assist administrative and legal professionals with projects and other routine tasks.
- Professional, engaging and resourceful front desk receptionist with responsibilities for greeting clients and visitors providing exceptional customer service.
- Manage a high-volume call center environment including appropriately placing, receiving and directing domestic and international telephone calls to the proper individual within the firm. Assist
with setting up conference calls for attorneys on a regular basis.
- Complete a variety of administrative tasks, including maintaining records, scheduling appointments, and collecting time-sheets for entry into billing system. Enter attorney time and expenses into LMS+.
- Organize and complete mass mailing projects related to firm marketing efforts and general client matters.
- Assist administrative and legal professionals with projects and other routine tasks.
- Legal Receptionist at Bonner Kiernan Trebach & Crociata
- Legal Receptionist at Legal Placements
- Part-Time Concierge at Capitol Concierge
- Raffle Seller at Monumental Sports
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science - Public Administration
Job Responsibilities: Answer phones, greet clients, screen for priority clients (services provided by the firm). Refer non clients to community services, data entry of new intake clients into CMS program, assist Attorney with Unlawful Detainer Workshop twice a week. Review and prepare documents to be filed and assist with proof of service. Prepared various court filing packets regarding housing, upkeep of Law Library, office equipment and supplies, mailing of letters and documents, set up appointments, send notices and request information from agencies on behalf of client. Other duties include court runner and assist attorney or legal staff with translating for non English speaking clients in attorney-client interviews and correspondence.
- Legal Receptionist/Legal Assistant at California Rural Legal Assistance
- Legal Office Assistant at Dan Nelson Law Firm
- District Sales Manager at Avon Products, Inc
- Office Manager at Art Godi Realtors
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Social Work
- High School Diploma
Type legal documents ◆ File legal documents ◆ Schedule meetings
Type legal documents
◆ File legal documents
◆ Schedule meetings
- Legal Receptionist at Hebel & Hornung, PSC
- Personal Loan Officer at One Main Financial
- Head Volleyball Coach at Christian Academy of Louisville
- Legal Receptionist at Hebel & Hornung, PSC
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice