• Assist with legal research on various topics
• Draft legal research papers, including annotated bibliographies
• Verify citations are in bluebook format
- Legal Research Assistant at St. Mary's University School of Law
- Legal Intern at Allcat Claims Service
- Paralegal at Collier Legal
- Docketing Assistant at Patterson & Sheridan
7 months at this Job
- Candidate for Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences - Applied Arts and Sciences
Assist a legal team with research for confidential civil legal cases.
- Legal Research Assistant at Goodman Hurwitz P.C
- Research Director at State Facts
- Program Coordinator at Chill Foundation
- Kayak Tour Guide at Detroit River Sports
2 months at this Job
- - Literature, and Writing
• Assisted in the composition of scholarly articles for publication in prestigious law journals.
• Spearheaded and crafted an academic paper on the ethical and legal analysis of human head transplants.
• Conducted research for articles and projects at Emory Law's Center for Law and Religion.
- Graduate Legal Research Assistant at Emory University School of Law
- Web Content Writer & Publisher, Atlanta at Glide Talk Ltd
- Capitol Hill Congressional Intern at Congressman Tom
- Clerical Intern at
7 months at this Job
- - Fellowship
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science - Hebrew
• Interact with a diverse, non-medical, professional environment to effectively make criminal charging determinations
• Participate in assessing, analyzing, evaluating, and rendering an informed opinion on the facts related to patient deaths in comparison to the scope and standard of medical practice for potential criminal cases
• Conduct and analyze legal research, draft memos, and summary reviews as requested on various legal issues that arise during criminal prosecution
• Developed trainings and presentations in my tenure to educate employees
- Legal Research Assistant & Registered Nurse Consultant at Allegheny County District Attorney's Office
- Medical Team Manager at Ideal Image
- RN CICU at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- RN Trauma/Neuro Step Down at Geisinger Community Medical Center
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
• Conducts background research on a wide range of human rights topics that are relevant to the attorney's current caseload or for a human rights law office
• Works closely with paralegals
• Assists the Center staff with research projects that enhance our mission statement
- Legal Research Assistant at Mgrublian Center for Human Rights
- Fellow at Organizing for Action
- Event Coordinator at MiGente
- Admission Ambassador at Claremont Mckenna College
5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Art - Government and Media Studies
· Career Accomplishments: Support the Legislative Analyst, thirteen attorneys, with all research requests and projects submitted to the agency by the members of the legislature, special interest groups, and the public. Proofing and preparing bills for introduction to the floor. Assisting on the floor of both chambers during session by taking notes, running back and forth between floors and the office, research on the spot, and proof drafts on the spot. Manage the law library, bills and master acts for the current session and the storage and organization of past sessions bills and master acts. Compile information for legislation to be supported or opposed, present findings to committees, and work one on one with special interest group representatives. Coauthor desk reference materials for legislators and staff. Proven ability to work long days and short deadlines, under scrutiny, and maintain confidentiality.
- Legal Research Assistant at State of Alabama, Legislative Services Agency, Legal Division
- Lead Paralegal at Legal Solutions, LLC
- Paralegal/Amex Compliance Manager at Parnell and Crum, P.A
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Justice Administration - Justice Administration
- Bachelor's of Science - Legal Studies
- Associate of Science - Paralegal Studies
- Certified Legal Research Assistant at Office of the Public Defender
- Extern in Juvenile Delinquency Court at Honorable Joanne Motoike
- Certified Legal Research Assistant at East Bay Children's Law Offices
- Legal Intern at Family and Children's Law Center
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor - Law
- Bachelor Of Arts - Political Science, Minor in Sociology
Conducted legal research and drafted memoranda concerning tax legislation and ERISA policies, and prepared materials
for reports, presentations, and submissions to peer-reviewed journal publications.
• Performed legal, statistical, qualitative and quantitative analysis on current U.S. retirement and tax trends.
• Reviewed, provided Bluebook citations and Shepardization, edited, and worked with professors to clarify language and points of law.
• Examined government relations and lobbying efforts regarding tax policies and their effects on individuals and non- and for-profit corporations.
- Legal Research Assistant at Columbus School of Law
- Legal Intern at Diakon Baseball Group
- Assistant Equipment Manager at Dallas Mavericks
- VOLUNTEER at LDS Mission Service
1 year at this Job
- Juris Doctorate
- B.A. in Political Science - Political Science
Qualitative data coding and analysis using excel to provide accurate measures
dealing with various occurrences in which specific crimes are committed.
● Transcribe pertinent case information in order to properly compile statistical proof for ongoing cases.
● Deep case translating assessment of documents in order to decipher potential discrepancies that could lead to more monetary compensation for clients.
- Legal Research Assistant at Institute on Violence, Abuse, and Trauma
- Competitive Sports Manager at Campus Recreations and Unions
- Legislative Administrative Intern at California Democratic Party
- Civic Administrative Intern at California Democratic Party
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
Responsible for researching federal and state statutes, case law and administrative rules. Synthesizing a presented question into legal memorandum using statutes, case law and administrative rules. Drafting both legal pleadings and correspondence as well as maintaining both electronic and physical files. Communicating with parties involved in ongoing litigation. Docketing and attending administrative hearings. Maintaining a schedule calendar and attending continuing legal education classes.
- LEGAL RESEARCH ASSISTANT at OKLAHOMA DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER CREDIT
- LEGAL ASSISTANT at SUSAN P. MORAN, P.C
- LEGAL COURIER at JENNINGSTEAGUE P.C
- SERGEANT at U.S. ARMY
7 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATE - Legal Assistant
- BACHELOR - History