Performed compliance assessment of national laws implementing EU Law in the field of finance law, energy law, public procurement, cybercrime, and more, including legal analysis and review culminating in reports to the European Commission
- Legal Consultant at Tipik Legal
- Legal Intern at American Antitrust Institute
- Research Assistant at Damjan Kukovec, Harvard Law School S.J.D
- Competition Law Paralegal at Linklaters
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Advanced Master
- Master of Laws
- - Foreign exchange program in Law
Legal Assistant, preparing Notice of Hearings, E-filing documents. Speaking with Clients, managing Attorneys calendars.
- Legal Assistant at Tampa Family Legal
- Legal Secretary at Solomon Law
- Substitute Teacher K-12 at Hillsborough County Schools
- Foreclosure Legal Assistant at Kass Shuler Law Group
at this Job
- AS - Criminal Justice
Providing administrative support to legal staff.
- Legal Assistant at Volunteer Legal Services
- Administrative Secretary - Social Work Department at University of Rochester, Strong Memorial Hospital
- Administrative Assistant at Hewlett-Packard Company
- Various contractor assignments at HP San Diego Division
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
Legal Assistant to Eduardo Cordero Sibaja
• Prepared and reviewed draft contracts.
• Analyzed investigative studies on various legal topics including commercial, labor, and civil.
- Legal Assistant at Integral Legal Services
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- None - Law
- None - Law
- None - Medicine
- High school or equivalent
Bay Area Receivables (714 Eastern Shore Drive, Salisbury, MD 21804) Responsibilities: Filing paperwork with the court (complaints, satisfactions/withdraws, judgement renewals, reissues, alternative service reissues); requesting proper paperwork from clients to pursue legal action; scanning and saving paperwork; created and kept spreadsheets to track where complaints were in the legal process; called employers to check on wage garnishments; verifying employment; answering phones; took payments over the phone and in person; kept email correspondence with attorneys; faxed paperwork when necessary; trained co-worker to take over my position in MD legal when I was transferred to DE legal; Use of Word and Foxit PDF, and Excel to create legal paperwork
- Legal Assistant at Delaware Legal Department/Maryland Legal Department
- Key Holder at Valvoline Instant Oil Change
- Men's Activewear Specialist at Macy's CC
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
The Domestic Violence Legal Department (DVLP) Legal Administrator is responsible for working with legal staff and volunteers, including attorneys, to provide legal support to survivors of domestic violence. As a Legal Administrator, I was responsible for coordinating client referrals and outside communication with local domestic violence agencies, monthly reporting, consult and coordination with department attorney(s), and other legal advocacy related to survivor and client empowerment.
- Legal Administrator at Eastside Legal Assistance Program
- Shelter Supervisor at The Sophia Way
- Event Management Internship at Puget Sound Automobile Dealership Association
- Caregiver at
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Social Sciences: Interdisciplinary Studies. Major: Law and Justice, Interdisciplinary Studies, and Psychology. Minor: Sociology.
- Associate - Graphic Design
Observed the walk-in Legal Clinic learning extensively about Disability Laws, Medicare & Medicaid, Social Security Disability, and Housing issues. Assisted with completing disability forms, interviewing clients & reviewing medical records. Conducted research and drafted memorandums for various matters and drafted petitions for Family Court. Attended Homeless Court, Mental Health Court, and Magistrate Court.
- Legal Intern at Legal Internships
- Legal Extern at MUSC Office of General Counsel
- Epilepsy Data Coordinator at MUSC Epilepsy Center
- Staff Support Coordinator at MUSC HIS/ROI
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies - Health centered
- Bachelor of Science in Biology - Biology
Working under Mrs. Holub, I was tasked with preparing court documents, transcribing, conducting legal research, and assisting in interviews with potential clients.
- Legal Assistant at Kennesaw Legal Offices
- Office Manager at Heaven Scent
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Forensics
- Paralegal Certification - Law
• Prepared legal briefs, motions and pleadings.
• Locating and entering case information from online court dockets and court officials, publications and reports
• Acted as a liaison between clients, vendors and attorneys.
• Legal correspondence to clients, court officials and law offices.
- Legal Assistant at eXL Legal, PLLC
- Legal Research and Operations Senior at Probate Recovery Systems
- Underwriting Assistant at Risk and Insurance Knowledge Group
- Pre-Kindergarten Senior Teacher at Primary Prep Preschool
5 months at this Job
- Associate - ABA Approved - Paralegal
- Associates of Applied Sciences - Child Care Development Specialist
Executed full cycle recruiting of the legal field nationwide, sourced and placed qualified legal professionals
• Conduct thorough screenings and competency-based evaluations of relevant talent to ensure qualifications match, cultural fit, and overall compatibility with clients.
• Analyze hiring needs of each client, determine best recruiting methods, and deploy recruiting strategies.
• Build and maintain relationships with both active and passive candidates, including attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants, legal secretaries, and office services.
• Provide guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through completion.
• Create a pipeline of highly qualified professionals for clients current and future staffing needs.
- Legal Recruiter at Robert Half Legal
- Sales Advisor at H&M
- Volunteer at CINCINNATI CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL - RECOVERY AREA
- Customer Service Associate at RICART AUTOMOTIVE
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology