I Was A Librarian Assistant I help people find books I also babysat kids
- Librarian Assistant at Adams librarian
1 year, 9 months at this Job
I have worked at the Bowie Public Library as a Librarian assistant, involving organizing books and movies. I have also helped in making and setting up props for special guests or programs for the library.
- Librarian Assistant at Bowie Public Library
3 months at this Job
As an assistant librarian, I help the librarian with tasks such as; shelving and organizing books, and delivering mail and passes to students and teachers. Working in this environment has helped me be efficient with my time and how to problem solve.
- Librarian Assistant at
- at Key Club
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Assisted with librarian duties and help with student activities
- Librarian Assistant at Angleton High School
- Chiropractic Assistant at Coburn Chiropractic
10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I am currently the librarian's assistant. On a daily basis I help the librarian with whatever she needs me to do. Some of my main jobs are using our computer system to catalog the new books, wrapping new books in protective covering, copying and preparing daily work for the kids, fixing any books that have been damaged, and assisting the kids in finding and checking out book that are in their reading level. I also monitor and help kids while getting and eating their breakfast. At the end of the day I make sure my group of kids get on the correct bus.
- Elementary Teacher/Librarian Assistant/ Paraprofessional at Bridge Creek Public Schools
- Payroll & New Client Specialist at Paycom Payroll
- Elementary Teacher's Assistant at Tuttle Public Schools
- Administrative Assistant at I-44 Speedway
7 years at this Job
- - Anatomy and Physiology
- - Basic Education
Planned and organized projects to spur student interest in the library
● Supervised the library in the absence of librarian
● Addressed the needs of customers
- Librarian Assistant at Hampton High School
- Junior Volunteer at Riverside Hospital
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - BBA, Accounting and Finance
Handle all the Librarian duties as in checking books in, out, adding new students, monitoring late books, helping teach students on a daily basis
- Librarian Assistant at Ardmore City Schools
- Enrollment analyst at CGS Administrators LLC
- Provider Enrollment Analyst at Cross Blue Shield South Carolina
- Human Resource Manager at BlueBonnet Feeds
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- None - General Basics
San Juan Campus
● Assisted the librarian with the students when they had to return the books
● Assisted on renting books for the students in the library.
● Filed the books in the online website of the university.
● Assisted on the activities for the library.
● Accommodated books in bookshelves when they were returned.
● Scheduled appointments for the head of the librarians.
- Librarian Assistant at Library University of Puerto Rico
- Hostess at American Cut Bar and Grill
- Volunteer work in childcare at YMCA
1 month at this Job
- - Undergraduate Student of Communication
- - Undergraduate Student of Theater
- High School Diploma
I work as an assistant to the librarians. I handle things such as, working with customers, answering phones, shelving books, and maintenance.
- Librarian Assistant at Emmanuel College (GA)
- Commerce - Veterinary Technician at Commerce Veterinary Hospital
- Commerce - Waitress at Koji Japanese Steakhouse
7 months at this Job
- Associate - Pre-Veterinary Medicine
- High school or equivalent
Provided help to librarian by organizing, labeling, and delivering books.
● Worked behind the computer helping students check out books and pay book fees.
● Provided help to other student by helping them find library resources.
● Completed a total of 90 hours of community service in the library.
- Librarian Assistant at Mar Vista High Library
- Setup Assistant at Sun and Sea Festival
9 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- High School Diploma - General Education