I worked as a library aide, and I shelved the books back in order and cleaned up around the library.
- Library Aide at Burlingame Library
- Hostess/Server at King of Thai Noodle
- Server at Lemonade Restaurant Group
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Acting
- High school or equivalent
As a Library Aide I assisted in sorting, verifying, shifting and checking in Interpersonal- materials. Provided assistance to patrons to locate books, information and resources. Also assisted patrons in helping with support of technology such as computer, scanning, copying, and faxing. And other task assigned by library supervisor or director.
- Library Aide at Kalamazoo Public Library
- Intern at Kalamazoo County Government
1 year, 5 months at this Job
As a library aide, l do what most could expect. Shelve books, clean the library, help students find the book they are looking for, and other minor duties.
- Library Aide at Texas State University
- Toys Sales Associate at Toys R Us
4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• My current position at the City of Aurora is a Library Aide at Hoffman Library. As an Library Aide I work under the supervision of a librarian and help the library to run smoothly. Some of the tasks include cataloging new materials the library receives, returning materials to where they belong after they've been used, and helping patrons locate materials. Aide patrons in signing up for Library Cards and help them use Copy Machine and Fax when needed.
- Library Aide at City of Aurora
- Cleaner at Dans Overhead Services
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school - General Studies
Greeted patrons, checked books out to patrons, checked books in, put books away, assisted patrons, answered the phone, etc. As a substitute Library Aide, I went into work when I was called in and picked up any shift I could.
- Library Aide at Caro Area District Library
- Child Caregiver at
10 months at this Job
- Associate - Liberal Arts and Sciences
Duties of a Library Aide entail updating and maintaining the library's collection, assisting the library director in daily tasks, and cohosting the children's programming
- LIBRARY AIDE at TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY
- TEAM MEMBER at TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- associate's degree in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
- - general education
• Plans, initiates and carries to completion, clerical, secretarial and administrative activities related to the operation of the library
• Maintains patron's library use records and accounts including overdue notices and the collection of fines
• Shelves books and other library materials
• Maintains library materials inventory
• Receives and processes new library materials
• Assist Patrons with finding resources
• Help patrons register for library cards
• Inspect returned items for damages
- Library Aide at Sunrise Dan Pearl Library
- Cashier at Walmart
6 months at this Job
- - Biology
Perform variety of user services, technical services and administrative
● Assist patrons with reference questions and reader advisory, bibliographic instruction, and database searching.
● Use library systems and specialist computer applications.
● Shelve, assemble and arrange display materials.
● Receive, process, sort and prepare materials for shelving.
● Perform shelf reading, shift materials and Page duties as needed.
● Change materials from new and express to regular collections.
● Assess fees as appropriate, using Polaris record sets as needed.
● Route materials to proper branch locations.
● Arrange and process interlibrary loans.
● Assist customers with library downloads.
● Provide exceptional customer service to patrons at Circulation desk.
● Assist with visual displays, posters and signage.
● Assist branch with RFID conversion project.
● Participate in goal setting with supervisor; update and maintain skills, as necessary.
● Maintain personal and professional development.
- Library Aide at Palomino Library
- Specialist at Scottsdale Unified School District
- Interior Design Associate at RedBird ReDesign
- Teacher at Spring Knolls
6 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Business
I work for the Library's Circulation Department. The duties involved with this specific department involve assisting patrons with signing books in and out of the Library, issuing library cards, providing customer service and offering general assistance with navigating the library's resources.
● General responsibilities as a library employee also include upholding the library's conduct policies and maintaining situational awareness in order to maintain an atmosphere conducive to the library's function.
- Library Aide at New Haven Free Public Library
- Assistant Farm Manager at Gentle Giant Farm
- Music Instructor at School of Rock
- laborer and apprentice carpenter at Actual Size Builders
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
I have babysat on a number of occasions, mainly for extended family members but also for friends' parents as well. Babysitting has taught me a lot of valuable skills: patience, problem-solving, creativity, communication, self-reliance, and teamwork. Another kind of experience I have was when I volunteered in my school library for about a year. Volunteering at the library taught me some things. It taught me how to communicate effectively with students who needed help with a book or other things. It also taught me most especially about teamwork and how to work a register.
- Library Aide at Canyon High School Library
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Student