Provide other schools with books or articles that they might need from my institution. Work with ILL and OCLC as well as the Dewey library system. Scan books and send copies or ship them to the respective school.
- LIBRARY ASSISTANT at DENISON UNIVERSITY LIBRARY ASSISTANT (WORK STUDY)
- SECRETARY at DENISON UNIVERSITY HOUSING AND STUDENT DEVELOPMENT (WORK STUDY)
- Teaching assistant at UPWARD BOUND
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - Chemistry
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Worked as a library assistant in a temporary position. Assisted customers with checkout, research, IT issues, answered phones, responsible for opening and sometimes closing the library, Bank deposit and reconciliations, and given many small tasks by supervisory staff.
- Library Assistant at Lee County Library System
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Counseling Psychology
As library assistant I
• Assist patrons find books.
• Shelf returned books.
• Sort out donated books.
• Maintain a clean work environment.
• Assist with everyday library operations.
- Library Assistant at Robert J. Kleberg Library
- Daycare Assistant at Marc Cisneros Center For Young Children
- Dealer Trade Driver at Alice Chevrolet
11 months at this Job
- Some college - Communications and Kinesiology
- High school
Rosenberg Library (Library Assistant, Galveston, Tx) * Provide reference assistance to public in library. * Assisting library patrons to locate books and also requesting books for patrons from other libraries. * Engaged with patrons face to face and over the telephone, book shelving. * Registering new patrons and entering new information into the database, as well as books, DVDS etc.
- Library Assistant at Rosenberg Library
- Community Development Specialist at Inspection building
- (waitress/server) Houston,Tx at Ichiban Japanese Steakhouse
- Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service at Sallys beauty supply
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
As a library assistant at the University of Portland, I help coordinate the borrowing and lending of books between different libraries around the country. The job requires me to be able to carry a significant amount of weight in books, which I then package and ship off to other places. I quickly learned how to use the different library databases and have gained a significant amount of knowledge on how libraries work though this position.
- Library Assistant at Clark Memorial Library
- Student Assistant at Shiley School of Engineering
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - History
As a Library Assistant tasks included providing customer service to patrons of all ages
● Assisting patrons with check out and return of library materials
● Helping patrons locate information in person or over the phone, and assistance in computer use
● Shelving of library materials including books, CDs, DVD's, art collection pieces
● Performing shelf maintenance to ensure that library materials are itemized according to protocol
● Processing of materials, assisting in program preparation, and operating standard office and library machines.
● Exhibited the ability to interact with and assist patrons and staff from various backgrounds in a conscientious and respectful manner.
- Library Assistant at Braddock Carnegie Library
- Patient Care Technician at St. Margaret Hospital
- Prep Cook at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
- Cook at Primanti Brothers
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Urban Studies
- Bachelor of Arts - Africana Studies
Children's Library Assistant/ Floater Mount Olive Library Checking out material to patrons Distributing library cards Assisting patrons with locating material/media Assisting in the daily routine in the children's area Organizing and leading the "Alphabet City Program" for children. Babysitting Watched and looked over all the children's activities when parents were absent routine. on their activities. LPN & Pharmaceutical Resource Specialist Saint Claire's Behavioral Health Conducted groups with severe mentally ill adults 18+ Assisted clients with pharmaceutical assistance through drug companies Completed forms for clients to receive medication Monitored clients risk for metabolic syndrome. Residential Counselor & LPN Carrier Clinic Ran groups with residents Dispensed medication Counseling 1 on 1
- Library Assistant at Mount Olive Public Library
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Medical Coding & Billing
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- Diploma - Licensed Practical Nursing
3435 University Blvd Jacksonville, FL 32277 904-241-1141 Supervisor: Beverly Brown Job Title: Library Assistant Job Duties: Merge selection lists and build purchase orders. Send orders electronically via DRA system, by fax and by mail directly to vendors. Print order slips generated by library DRA system. Process and check invoices, forward to business office and enter invoice expenditure amounts in library DRA system fund accounts on a daily basis. Follow up shipping problems with the vendor, such as in collect or defective material. Perform other departmental duties appropriate to the classification as assigned. Assist in receiving and processing shipments of new materials. Check items against the packing slip, to verify title, quantity and price. Pull orders slips and attach to new material
- Library Assistant at University Park Branch Library
- Residential Assistant at I.M. Sulzbacher Center for the Homeless
- Maid at V and I Maintenance
- Stock Clerk at Pic-N-Save Drugs
20 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Tractor Trailer - Driving
- - General Studies
My position as a full time library assistant had me cross trained and able to work any part of the library. I have experience with customer, circulation, reference, computer and children's services. I also have experience with basic cataloguing, request placement and fulfillment as well as general library tasks such as shelving and inventory. I assisted with library programs, exhibits and book sales as well.
- Library Assistant at The Library of Hattiesburg, Petal and Forrest County
- Secretary at BelleCo Home Center
- Cashier and Customer Service at Lowe's Home Improvement Company
- Cashier at Exxon Minit Mart
11 years at this Job
- Some college
Decorah Public Library: Library assistant * Work with patrons to assist them in finding materials relevant to their search * Check books out to patrons * Various tasks around the building such as weeding out old texts, going to city hall, and assisting in children's programs
- Library Assistant at Decorah Public Library
- Customer Service at Vesterheim Museum
- Counselor at Lifetime Fitness Summer Camp
- Cashier at Hyvee groceries
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology