As a library assistant, id assist customers with checking out books and other needed essentials. I also organize the books.
- Library Assistant at Waxman Library/ Maine College
- at Hannaford Supermarkets
- Lab Assistant at Maine College of Art
- Sales Associate at Goodwill Industries
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Library Assistant, runs circulation desk, help patrons find materials and check in and out, ILS software, shelve books. Five hours per month.
- Library Assistant at Town of Bernardston, Cushman Library
- Library Technician at Montague Public Libraries
1 month at this Job
- Associates Degree - Early Childhood Education, Liberal Arts
- High School Diploma - Early Childhood Education
Currently serving as a library assistant in 2 Cornell Locations
- Library Assistant at Cornell University Fitness Center
- Research Analyst at Cornell Sustainability Consultants
- Research Assistant at Cornell Lab of Plant Breeding and Genetics
- Cornell Pre-freshmen Summer Program- Program assistant at Cornell University
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Environmental and Sustainability Science
Library Assistant * Provided patrons with immediate and friendly customer service using all resources available. * Increased patron interest and foot traffic as the Social Media Coordinator. * Performed secretarial tasks at the desk, including making and answering phone calls, using a copier/fax machine, and scheduling meetings and programs for the library. * Served as a cashier for patrons when needed. * Completing routine book circulation and processing using the library's software. * Shelved all books while adhering to the library's organizational system.
- Library Assistant at Wolcott Public Library - Library
- Freight / Hardware Associate at The Home Depot - Warehouse
- Games Team Member at Lake Compounce - Theme Park
- Sales Floor Associate at Target - Store
6 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Behavioral Science - Behavioral Sciences
- High School Diploma
January 4. 2019 To Whom It May Concern, I would like to express my interest in library assistant position in your office. Even though I have but a Little experience in USA , I will perform to the best of my ability and put my training to good use. Please review the resume and consider my application for this position. I look forward to meeting you. Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely Xindan Wang
- Library Assistant at Any library
at this Job
The Library Assistant performs paraprofessional and technical work in operating and maintaining the public library. A Library Assistant actively supports and upholds the Counties stated mission and values, assists in the day to day operations of the library and reports directly to the Librarian & Manager. Library Assistants generally work in both technical and user services. User services work is directly with the public to help them find the information needed, loaning out library material, and general customer service. Technical service consists mainly of preparing material for use. An employee in this class perform routine general library work and may acquire proficiency in one of the general specialized areas of library work. Library Assistants work on special projects. Work is performed at the Maricopa County White Tank Library.
- Library assistant at White Tank Library
at this Job
- Some college
• Create and implement library programming based on community needs and interests, and oversee programs inherited from previous Library Assistant
• Provide outreach by developing community partnerships and serving as library liaison to schools
• Create presentations for school outreach events and Job Search Seminars, discussion questions for International Reading Club and English Conversation Group, and library scavenger hunt
• Serve as Person in Charge at least twice a week, responsible for coordinating desk coverage, counting money, and closing the library
• Market programming and services by creating social media posts, Facebook events, and blog posts, as well as flyering in-house and throughout the community
• Provide circulation, technology, reference, and Reader's Advisory services
- Library Assistant at Martin Luther King, Jr. Library, Aurora Public Library
- Lead Math Fellow at Denver Fellows, Denver Public Schools
- Reference Librarian at Lone Star College-Tomball Community Library
- Co-Founder & Traveling Librarian at The Billy Pilgrim Traveling Library
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Studies - Information Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics and American Studies - Mathematics and American Studies
Working as a library assistant resulted in better organization skills and time management.
• Responsible for circulation, checking in and out books.
• Provided assistance for visitors.
• Inventoried books and other materials.
- Library Assistant at WVU Library
- at Dairy Queen
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health - Public Health
Babysitting Library assistant at Phelps Luck
- Library Assistant at Phelps Luck Elementary School
5 months at this Job
Assist the Archivist/Librarian in the maintenance of the Archive and Library Collections. Library Assistant responsible for answering calls, emails and recording information.
- Library Assistant/ Receptionist at Bluford Library
- MAC Freelance Makeup Artist at MAC Cosmetics
- Retail Sales Associate at Value Village Thrift Store
- Sandwich Artist/Cashier at Wendy's (Saren Restaurants, Inc.)
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Family and Consumer Science