A library clerk works one on one with patrons that may need assistance signing up for programs, paying fines, checking out items, or locating desired items. A clerk also maintains the organization of card files and return book flow. Understanding of computers is a necessity.
- Library Clerk at West Babylon Public Library
- Stock Associate at Victoria's Secret
- Library Page at West Babylon Public Library
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal justice
- Associate - Liberal arts and sciences
- High school
As a Library Clerk, my duties consist of providing assistance with patrons questions & inquiries, insuring that library materials are properly shelved and managing all returns
- Library Clerk at Life University
- Sales Associate at Sherlock's Wine Shop
- Home SRVS Project Specialist at Home Depot
- Grants Research Assistant at Kennesaw State University
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in History - History
RFID tag items as needed.
● Provide customer service to patrons in person or via phone by checking out materials, answering questions, and locating/placing holds on materials as necessary.
● Assist patrons in registering for library cards, reciprocal cards, and/or computer use-only cards.
● Complete other daily clerk duties as assigned by the branch including, but not limited to, daily deposits, pull lists, checking in dispatch, and booking study rooms for patrons.
● Create visual displays in the Children's area with supervision from the Children's Librarian and assist Children's Librarian, as well as other librarians, with various library programs.
- Library Clerk at Munster Branch of the Lake County Public Library
- Library Page at Munster Branch of the Lake County Public Library
- RFID Tagger at Backstage Library Works
- Receptionist at A Therapeutic Touch
2 years at this Job
- B.A. - Communications
- Credits transferred to University of Louisville
201 East Third St. Under close supervision, in this position I perform a wide variety of library duties and interfaces with patrons in rendering public and technical library services; and I perform related duties, as assigned.
- Library Clerk at Washington County Library
- Tutor (Part-Time) at Self-Employed
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Library clerk/ legal clerk. Performed public service, legal research, clerical and professional library work. Use of computer system to include windows, LawDesk and the internet. Proficient knowledge of Westlaw and Lexis.
- Law Library Clerk at Placer County Law Library
- Business Owner/Operator at Auburn Falls Antique Co.
20 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Geography
I work the day shift on Saturday and Sunday. My duties include checking out books, issuing library cards, managing fines, and assisting patrons throughout the library.
- Library Clerk at Ella Johnson Memorial Public Library
- Library Page at Ella Johnson Memorial Public Library
1 month at this Job
- Some college - Psychology
- High school or equivalent
• Design monthly book displays to attract patrons to older books
• Run library unattended for most of shifts utilizing problem solving, critical thinking and training
• Answer incoming phone calls and address needs of patrons
• Maintain library in an orderly fashion and open/close library as necessary
- Library Clerk at Columbia Township Library
- State Park Worker at Sleeper State Park and Port Crescent State Park
- Career Ambassador at Oakland University
- Dietary Aide at Courtney Manor Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Health Sciences with a concentration in Nutrition and Health
• Provided assistance and customer service to Library patrons by checking items in & out, renewing items, placing holds on materials and answering questions and concerns (via person, phone & chat)
• Processing library cards, collecting payments, and fines using a manual cash register.
• Extensively worked with Koha Open Source ILS & Comprise SAM PC Activity Manager software.
• Assisted & answered reference questions, helped with onsite computers, faxing, & photocopier.
• Assisted with various projects in the library such as: library displays, programming, community outreach, weeding, ILL's, and assisting of RFID tagging onto materials. SOUTH PASADENA
- LIBRARY CLERK at ALTADENA LIBRARY DISTRICT
- LIBRARY AIDE at PUBLIC LIBRARY
- SALES FLOOR TEAM MEMBER at TARGET
- PHOTOGRAPHERS ASSISTANT at IN FOCUS
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Receives, checks in, and routes library material to maintain the accuracy of library records.
• Shelves items neatly and accurately to make material easy for customers to locate.
• Receive in material reserved for customers and transfer material to designated outgoing shelves.
• Assists in the location and retrieval of specific titles in order to fill customer requests.
• Answer phones to assist customers in retrieval of specific material and other library functions.
- Library Clerk at St. Louis County Library
- at CPI Corporation
- at Pharmacy Warehouse Tech
- Machine Operator at Heintz Steel Company
3 years at this Job
- - Basic Accounting
• Greet patrons and answer questions about the library and services
• Process check-out and return of library materials
• Perform routine circulation, reserve and overdue functions
• Process inter-library loan requests
• Help patrons find specific materials
• Assist patrons in Computer Services area
• Answer phones and transfer requested department
- Library Clerk at Brentwood Public Library
- Library Page at Brentwood Public Library
- Computer Lab Assistant at Brentwood High School Business Education Program
10 months at this Job
- A.B.A Approved Paralegal Certificate with Honors - Paralegal Studies
- Bachelors of Arts - Sociology