SEPTEMBER 2013 - PRESENT WHITE PLAINS PUBLIC LIBRARY Catalogue/sort books and other print and non-print materials. Organize and return materials to proper designated storage areas. Maintain sections of library and correct any misplaced/unorganized item placements. Assist patrons with any inquiries/complaints to the best of my abilities. Direct them to the proper support if further assistance is required. Support other divisions of library staff if necessary.
- Library Page at LIBRARY PAGE
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - MATHEMATICS AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
Mar. 2013 - Aug. 2018
Fairfax County Public Library - Pohick Regional Library & City of Fairfax Regional Library
• Accurately shelved, shifted, and sorted 100+ library materials daily.
• Assisted circulation staff members by sorting carts and bins of returned materials and process them for shelving, or transport to locations using the SIRSI software program.
• Trained 10+ incoming staff members on library shelving, sorting and shifting procedures.
• Answered public queries during shifts; enhanced customer knowledge and experience of how to access available library services and materials.
- Library Page at Library Page
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in General Studies - General Studies
As a library page I was responsible of:
• Sorting books, movies and CDs and putting them in their designated spots.
• Making sure each shelf was neat and orderly and clean.
- Library Page at Westbury Memorial Public Library
5 months at this Job
- High school
- Library Page at Oxnard Public Library
- Donations Attendant at Goodwill Industries
- Cashier at WinCo Foods
- Sales Associate at Staples
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - General Studies
- - Criminal Justice
Greensboro, NC August 2018 -Present
➢ Provide timely, quality customer service to all library users
➢ Work with University faculty to deliver quality course reserve materials and instructional films
➢ Maintain lending policies and practices that support the needs of all library users
➢ Assist library users with locating, borrowing, requesting, and returning library materials
- Library Page at Jackson Library at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- United States Military Police, Private First Class at North Carolina National Guard
- Agriculturalist at Rhodes Bond & Son Farming
- Intern at Rhodes Bond & Son Farming
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
• Providing basic assistance to patrons on the use of computers and other technology or software
• Preparing the library for opening and/or closing by performing such assignments as rearranging/ straightening chairs and tables, picking up materials for shelving, and replenishing depleted supplies (e.g. pencils, pads, printer and photocopy paper)
• Photocopying and messenger work
• Assisting with library programs and outreach initiatives
• Performs other related duties as required
- Library Page at Bronx Library Center
- Work Progress Program Intern at Bronx Library Center
- Student Intern at Bronx Library Center
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- A.A.S. in Early Childhood Education - Bilingual Education
As a library page i check patrons in and out, shelve and reshelve books and DVDs.
- Library Page at Jones Creek Regional Branch Library
- Cashier at Dollar Tree
- Teacher's Assistant at Greater Philadelphia Child Care Academy
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Cosmetology
- High school or equivalent
- Some college - Elementary Education
As a library page sorted, shelved, relocated and searched for library material(s) and patron customer service.
- Library Page at Taylor Ranch Library & RivenRock Staffing
- Student Teacher Assistant at Shrevewood Elementary
- Team Member at BusyBees
- Early Childhood Careers Teacher at McLean High School
1 month at this Job
- Associate of Science - Teacher Education Specialization
- High School Diploma
Silver Spring, MD Library Page - shelve media, play-away and books to correct place on shelves.
- Library Page at Montgomery County Public Library
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Civil Engineering
Library Page - Perform work that involves handling and shelving of library materials in an accurate and timely manner. Maintain the general order of the library by straightening the books and materials on shelves and by keeping floors and tables clean and orderly.
- Library Page at King County Library System
- Shuttle Driver at King County Library System
- Library Page Fellow at King County Library System
- Cashier - Cashier at Jack In The Box
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Applied Science
- High School Diploma