Main responsibilities included shelving books, working on library projects and checking inventory.
- Library Page at KIMBALL LIBRARY/ LIBRARY PAGE
3 months at this Job
- SCHOLASTIC DEGREE
- - shows
Provide quality work as a Library Page at the City of Nederland Library. As a Library Page, I was hired on to shelves library materials and perform other tasks to keep the collections in order, and use computer hardware and software to access patron and library information. I was also given the responsibility to use and maintain various library equipment. Key Accomplishments: - Worked the front counter, providing service to the patrons, while operating the cash registers and library software. - Proposed ideas to redesign certain areas of the library, which were eventually carried out. - Collected and recorded measured data to evenly distribute books within a given range. - Organized and maintained the current information for patron applications. - Given the additional trust to mend damaged materials and process new items.
- Library Page at LIBRARY PAGE, MARION & ED HUGHES PUBLIC LIBRARY
- SENIOR DESIGN PROJECT at LIBRARY PAGE, MARION & ED HUGHES PUBLIC LIBRARY
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Industrial Engineering
- High School Diploma
Assist librarians and the public with customer service skills. Organize using the dewey decimal system. Make copies, save data, look up books with an internal program. I was promoted from a Trainee to Page in less than six months. Familiar with Internal Koha database, and Sharepoint.
- Library Page at Roseville Public Library-Library Page
- Special Education Substitute Teacher Assistant at Rocklin Unified School District
- Customer Service Agent at Gap Inc. Direct
- Office manager at Yellow Pages
9 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts in General Education - General Education
As a library page I have had experience with customer service through checking out materials to patrons as well as answering simple questions here and there about the library. I have experience checking in materials as well as shelving. I also complete special tasks as they are given out. Our email is done through Microsoft Outlook so I have some experience with that program.
- Library Page at Library Page, Everett Public Library
- Warehouse Order Selector at Food Services of America
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate in Arts - Arts and Sciences
- High School Diploma
Evanders Childs Campus - Library Page
- Library Page at Library
3 years, 9 months at this Job
• Assisted in adult literacy programs such as computer workshops, citizenship classes, and programs open to the public.
• Assist patrons by providing a friendly checkout as well as informing them about upcoming library programs.
• Participated in outreach events in other schools or locations to promote our library events.
• Helped in setting up and organizing special events such as children activities and family events.
- Library Page at Glendale Library, Arts, & Culture- Library Page
- Information Desk Student Worker at Glendale Community College
- Cashier at Staples
- Export Customer Service Agent at CICA Services
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Arts - Sociology
- Associate of Arts to Transfer - Sociology
● Perform basic clerical duties related to shelf maintenance and circulation. Economics. The video won third
● Interact with the public, sort and shelve library materials by place in the contest. numerical and alphabetical codes.
● Maintain neatness in shelf areas and public seating areas.
- Library Page at Boone County Public Library
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts in Media Informatics
- - Studio Arts
- - Creative Writing
• Place books on shelves in accordance w/alphabetical and/or numerical classification
• Locate materials on library shelves and delivers to patrons
• Inspect shelves to ensure books are correctly shelved by call number and neatly arranged
• Pull and relocate improperly shelved books
• Put reading room desk and displays in proper order
• Pack and unpack library materials
• Answer telephone, take messages, and refer callers to appropriate parties
• Charge and discharge library materials using a personal computer and the automated circulation system
• Process applications for library cards by entering patron data into computer terminals
• Retrieve books from drops, load books onto cart or gurney and transport them to designated library sections for processing
• Perform other routine clerical duties, as required
- Library Page at Library Page - City of Chicago Harold Washington Library
- Server at Rivers Casino
- Sales Associate at Burlington Coat Factory
- Sales Associate at Macy's
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
I worked as a library page within the children's library department of the Fox Lake Library for about 2 years. I would shelve books, help people find books they needed, and clean up the children's play area. I would also reorganize the children's books if they were not correctly put away. I also performed some costumer service oriented tasks.
- Library Page at Fox Lake Library
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Psychology
- High school or equivalent
➢ Shelving library materials.
➢ Shelf maintenance.
➢ Performing clerical tasks.
- Library Page at Lomita Library
- Courtesy Clerk at Ralphs
- Cashier, Crew Member at Carl's Jr
- ACTIVITIES/INTERESTS/HOBBIES/VOLUNTEER at High school Swimmer
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High school - General Studies