Licensed Esthetician, skin care, facials, wax
- Licensed Esthetician at Esthetician
- Makeup Artist at MAC Cosmetics
- Key Holder at AMUSE
- Accounting Assistant at Satellite Morelos
1 month at this Job
- Listened Esthetician - Esthetician
- Makeup Artist
• EYEBROW & EYELASH TI NTING 2019
• SOUND LEADERSHIP SKILLS AND STRONG
• I M AG E
• EYELASH EXTENSIONS
• WAXING LICENSED ESTHETICIAN,
• QUICK LEARNER, ANGELIC
• LIGHT THERAPY S TAT EOFNEVADA
• CUSTOMFACIALS (CURRENT)
• CHEMICAL PEELS
• HYDRATING/DETOXBODYWRAP PROCEDURES
- LICENSED ESTHETICIAN at Beauty Arts & Science
- BARTENDER at W O R K
- RECEPTIONIST at SQUARE SALON
- HOSTESS at J U LY
2 months at this Job
- Liscensed esthetician - Esthetician
Public Speaking Currently work as a Licensed Esthetician as part time at a chiropractic office. This was recently added to the chiropractic office, and worked hard to suggest Customizing facial treatments equipments and products for the office. I'm the only esthetician working there, I customize my own treatments for my clients, do marketing for the office, and Scheduling and booking clients schedule and book my own clients. **** Creativity
- Licensed Esthetician at ACCESS HEALTH CARE
- Sales at BOSE CORPORATION
11 months at this Job
- esthetics - esthetics
- High School Diploma - appointments and answering
January 2017 - Present -Discussed procedures, individualized treatment options, and at home care with clients. I'm a professional, dynamic, and upbeat -Meticulously maintained spa cleanliness and appearance licensed esthetician in Los Angeles. -Cleaned and stocked treatment rooms with proper supplies. Passionate about anti-aging facials and -Analyzed guests' skin conditions and developed personal treatment plans. the advanced medical technology in skin -Provided potential guests with detailed information on treatments and set up care. Looking to advance my skills in skin appointments care and grow with a professional skin -Visibly improved clients skin with out invasive procedures. care company in Santa Monica. -Preformed body and facial treatments, including microdermabrasion and hydra facials.
- Licensed Esthetician at Mindi Walters Skin Clinic
- Law Clerk at Law Offices of Michael J. Ryan
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Esthetician
- - Business
State Board Licensed Esthetician - Perform professional advanced skin care services. Marketing, Social media management, Professional product knowledge, consultations, etc. Behavioral Health Technician (DCS/DES/Private) - BOTH Hospital setting & Live-in Weekend Positions, Mandated Reporter. Assisted children, Adults and Geriatrics with scheduled activities, cook, light house-keeping, book keeping, clerical work, secure perimeters at night, medication administration to proper client, transport children in government licensed vehicles, help cope with life after traumatic event(s), 11 people at once. Habilitation Technician Lvl II (DES/DDD) - Assisted living for clients with the following in group home environment: bathing, meal prep, transferring, feeding, assist with medication and medication checks, laundry, house-keeping, drive clients to and from day programs, assist with client ISP programs, etc. Asst Manager/Key Holder - Retail: Greet customers, open/close facility, work register, work shipment, complete daily quotas, answer incoming calls, work retail floor, block merchandise, audit, etc. Receptionist - Greeting customers, Customer scheduling, Answer/routing incoming calls (high volume), Outlook email: messages; Appointments; Schedules; Customer service questions (Technical/Non-technical), Filing, Typing, Faxing, File organization, and misc duties as requested, scheduling meetings and office communication via company contracted instant messenger. Retail/Sales Associate/Sales (extensive 9+ yrs) - Cashier, Customer service, Assisting customers with purchases, Incoming sales calls, Facility clean-up, Setup and take down displays, Organize/restock merchandise, House-keeping, Customer returns, Open/Close, Counting/auditing tills, Training incoming cashiers. Food/Grocery - Bag Groceries, Restock inventory, Collected carts, Personally assist customers with purchases, Facility Clean-up, Cook, Stocker, Clean-up, Register, Customer service/returns. Barista - Made unique coffee and tea drinks for customers, Customer service; facility care. Child Care Services (professional) - Provided certified child care for over 20 children (at one time) on a daily basis. Pet Care Services (professional) - Assistant Dog groomer, Boarding and daycare specialist in licensed facility. Catering services (professional) - Assisted in the preparation, Planning, Set up and catering of events, asst acting manager.
- Licensed Esthetician at Hand & Stone Spa
2 months at this Job
Owner and Lead Artist of Baha Beauty Studio located in downtown Greenville, SC. Professional Makeup Artist and Licensed Esthetician providing in studio and on location services. Specializing in makeup/ skincare consultations, training's, special events and product sales. Focusing own building and maintaining organic relationships with potential clients. Consistently attending seasonal workshops to keep abreast with the ever changing needs of cosmetics/ skincare in services and sales.
- Makeup Artist/ Licensed Esthetician at Baha Beauty
- Regional Makeup Artist/ Renutriv Skin Specialist at Estee Lauder
- National Sales Executive/ Cosmetics Project Manager & Licensed Esthetician at Lab Genie (Cosmetics & Supplements Private Label/Custom Manufacturing)
- Product Trainer/ Territory Brand Ambassador at Cover FX/ ColorScience/ PUR Minerals/ Bare Essentials & Buxom/ Benefit
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- License - Esthetics
- Diploma - Production Makeup Artistry
As a licensed esthetician, I was able to utilize and grow my communication skills as well as time-management, marketing and product sales. I possess a personal sense of veracity and responsibility to the clients as well as their health and well being.
- Licensed Esthetician at Hair-Itage Salon
- Doctor at Dental Surgery
9 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
- Doctorate - Dentistry
Currently working as an independent Licensed Esthetician Consistently able to perform the following aesthetics procedures:
• Chemical Peels (Light to Deep Peels). Familiar in performing both pure acid peels such as: TCA, Glycolic, Salicylic, Lactic, Phytic, Mandelic, Pumpkin, as well as Blended and Designer Peels.
• Microdermabrasion: Expert in both crystal and diamond tip machines.
• Extractions: Expert in performing light to deep extractions
• Perform Full Body Waxing
• LED: Skillful with the use and functions of LED Light to address acne and inflammation.
• Ultrasound Machine: Proficient with the use of Ultrasound machine in conjunction with other treatments for product penetration, addressing dry skin, and relaxing massage.
• Micro-current Machine: Familiar with the use of this machine for temporarily lifting the skin.
• Perform Ellebana Lash Lift, semi-permanent mascara, brow and Lash Tinting.
• Perform Permanent Make-up Procedure on Brows, Eyes, and Lips
• Business Functions: ◦ Perform all marketing aspects for business growth and success ◦ Manage accounting aspects for present and future revenues ◦ Maintain good relationship with all vendors and clients. ◦ Comply with federal, state, and local ordinance, rules, and regulations.
- Licensed Esthetician at
- Senior Customer Service Representative/Inside Sales at Henkel Corporation
- International Sales Administrator/Europe at Structural Research & Analysis Corp
- International Sales Coordinator/Customer Service Representative at International Rectifier
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Esthetician at Ulta Beauty -Cosmetics
- Shift Manager at Taco Cabana
- Customer Service at Alorica
- Warehouse Worker at Warehouse inc
1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Licensed Esthetician / Patient Coordinator (3/18-Present)
• Staff the front desk of a busy Medical Spa, greeting walk-in and phone-in clients. Perform check-in and chart preparation functions, answer phones, schedule appointments, run various reports, collect fees, and prepare patrons for their treatments.
• Follow up on web site contacts / leads, interface with prospects to present the benefits of Dermacare services, and set appointments.
• Assist providers as needed, being groomed for a clinical position after probationary period.
• Inventory and replenish office and clinical supplies.
- Licensed Esthetician / Patient Coordinator at DERMACARE-Laser and Skin Care Medical Spa
- Staff Aesthetician / Medical Secretary - The Skin Care and Laser Center at PLASTIC SURGERY, INC
- Medical Assistant / Receptionist at DR. PAUL JOHN
- Front Office Coordinator / Medical Assistant at DR. ROBERT BOYNE
10 months at this Job
- Certificate - Master Esthetics