Licensed Insurance Agent Team Member.
- Licensed Insurance Agent at Self
- Household Manager at
- Manager, Claims Analyst at TrailBlazer
- Supervisor, Accounts Receivable at AmeriCredit
2 months at this Job
- - Real Estate
Worked as licensed insurance agent for The Yates Agency, Nationwide Insurance. During time period also served as manager for Elizabethton, TN location of Agency. Met and exceeded high sales expectations (three years during time period worked, Agency performed in top 12 in terms of sales in entire company). Excellent sales and communication experience.
- Licensed Insurance Agent at Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- Cashier/Cook at Jersey Mike's Subs
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - English
- Bachelor's - English
Licensed Insurance Agent in Life, Health and Accident insurance.
- Licensed Insurance Agent at Equis Financial
- Store Manager at Francesca's
- General Manager at Charming Charlie
- Asst. Store Manager at Chicos FAS, Inc
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- A.A. - General
As a licensed insurance agent, I specialize in providing one on one services to clients to meet their financial needs through customized personal plans over various carriers. I am the primary contact with clients, from handling routine and complex policy holder inquiries, regarding signature authorization, benefits, claims, and general assistance. I establish rapport by staying up to date on all insurance changes, and educating clients on how to utilize their health insurance properly.
- Licensed Insurance Agent at First Family Insurance
- Luxury Sales and Leasing Specialist at Scanlon Acura
- Luxury Appliance Consultant at Bill Smith Appliances
- Service Liason at Austrian German Restaurant
7 months at this Job
- - Network Administration
The Aflac Benefits Advisor (licensed insurance agent) works directly with business owners to deliver voluntary, healthcare and other benefits for their employees.
- Licensed Insurance Agent at Aflac
- Sales Manager at My Eyelab (Vision Precision Holdings companies)
- Co-Owner and Office Manager at Niche Digital Marketing
- Co owner at How Do I Publications
1 month at this Job
- - Healthcare Sciences
Licensed insurance agent for property and casualty, life, health, medicare supplement and long term care. I wrote personal, commercial, health, medicare supplement, Life, and long term care for my current and new clients.
- Licensed Insurance Agent at SIA Group, Inc.
- Licensed Insurance Agent at North Carolina Farm Bureau Insurance
- Finance Specialist at Moore Buick GMC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school - General
Licensed Insurance Agent
• Taking inbound calls from policyholders from Indiana and Michigan
• Selling new policies for Home and Auto customers
• Taking payments from and making payment arrangements with policyholders
• Call out to previous customers to attempt to win back their business
• Recognizing potential coverage weakness and advising policyholders of potential problems.
• Giving quotes for changes that policyholders are considering making.
• Making changes and binding coverage to personal lines policies.
• Recognizing potential discounts and collecting documentation to apply these discounts to the policy.
• Supplying policy information and documentation to policyholders and third parties.
• Referring policyholders to correct departments for claims, sales and other issues
• Marketing of other lines of policies customers don't currently have. State Farm Insurance, Deb Childs Agency Mishawaka, IN 11/14/18 to Present
- Licensed Insurance Agent at State Farm Insurance
- Customer Service Supervisor in Training at Fasnap, Corp
- Licensed Insurance Agent at Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Call Center/Donor Representative at International Charity
4 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Business Management
- Associates Degree - General Business
in the state of Florida for 9 years. Worked as Customer Representative/Insurance Agent at Gail Sarvis State Farm / same agency from before.
• Licensed Insurance agent in the state of Florida for 9 years. Worked as Customer Representative/Insurance Agent at Gail Sarvis State Farm for 5 years. Total Loss Claims Adjuster, Acceptance Insurance
• Evaluate and adjust claims within limit of authority and summarize claims in excess of authority and submit to manager for approval.
• Evaluate settlement alternatives by reviewing regulatory compliance and fair claims practices; make decisions on best option.
• Make appropriate contacts to discuss a settlement; extend an offer to appropriate party; document all file activity and payment/settlement information in file notes clearly outlining basis for settlement.
• Identify customer needs and work to meet those needs using appropriate customer service skills.
• Evaluates and negotiates settlement of automobile first and third party physical damage claims within established settlement authority limits and negotiates any excessive storage charges.
• Explains procedures and answers inquiries for adjusting auto total loss claims
• Analyzes information obtained to establish compliance for regulatory requirements and settlement value.
• Properly manage Total Loss settlement process and rental expenses by working closely with appraisers, Rental facilities, body shops, and salvage vendors. Includes managing deductibles and policy limits.
• Provides coordination with internal functions to include appraisal operations, SIU, Subrogation and Salvage.
• Meet all quality standards and expectations per company best practices and comply with state specific regulations.
• Acquisition and maintenance of insurance adjuster's license.
- Licensed Insurance agent at ACCEPTANCE INSURANCE
- Claims Associate at GAIL SARVIS STATE FARM AGENCY
- at GAIL SARVIS STATE FARM AGENCY
- Resident License # at Insurance Agents License, State Farm
3 months at this Job
- Certificate of completion - GENERAL LINES AGENTS PRE-LICENSING COURSE
Concord, NC August 2018- December 2018
TTEC is a business process outsourcing company headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, United States which was founded by Kenneth D. Tuchman in 1982 Licensed Insurance Agent
• Consult with customers on health-related products and services to provide the best solutions for their health and financial well-being
• Assist Medicare-eligible individuals in selecting the products and services that best meets their needs
• Answer questions related to coverage and annual changes on healthcare plans, pharmacy networks and drug formularies
• Aid customers with the enrollment process
• Licensed in Life, Health and Medicare
- Licensed Insurance Agent at TeleTech
- Customer service Representative (Intern) at AXA Equitable Life Insurance
- Jr. Agency Assistant (Part-Time) at JACKSON SCOTT & ASSOCIATES
- Community Engagement Coordinator (Intern) at JACKSON SCOTT & ASSOCIATES
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Healthcare Management
- - Business Administration
Licensed insurance agent in the Geico service department.
• Work with customers and other departments to maintain and update all policies.
• Mentor and coach my team.
• Use Excel trackers to keep up with team metrics.
• Offer and educate policy holders about all coverages and other areas of coverage that is offered.
• Make outbound calls when necessary.
- Licensed Insurance Agent at Geico Regional Office
- Barista at Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide, Inc
- Server/Cashier/Hostess at Lefty's Chicago Pizzeria
1 year, 11 months at this Job