licensed optician since 1957
- Licensed Optician at Self Employed Private Care
61 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - optician
• Assisted with the doctor's eye exams, performing the entire pre-test portion of the exam
• Prepared work orders for optical lab containing instructions for grinding and mounting lenses in frames
• Designed, measured, fitted, and adapted lenses for patients according to written optical prescriptions
• Adjusted frame and lens position to fit patient Certifications and Skills
• R.N license pending examination
• Licensed Optician
• Fluent in English, Spanish, and Catalan
• American College of Musicians Instructor
• Ranked nationally in USA rock climbing series
- Licensed Optician at Lenscrafters
- at Jackson South Medical Center
- at Ponce Plaza Nursing & Rehab
- at Nicklaus Children's Hospital
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Science in Nursing R.N - Nursing R.N
As a licensed optician I made sure that the prescriptions were filled accordingly and most importantly customer satisfaction was handled to the highest levels.
- Licensed Optician/ManagerLicensed optician at Costco Wholesale
- Sales Manager at Millenium Inc.
- Costco at
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Science
Licensed Optician Checking in Eyewear orders training apprentice opticiams and sales clerks as well as providing excellent patient care.concentrating on sales in an educated manner and excellent measurements to avoid remakes while driving the bottom lineand creating a fun enironment where patiens want to buy and refer us to friends and family
- Licensed Optician at Stanton Optical
- New homes Sales Realtor at Temps Plus Staffing
- New Homes Sales Realtor at Tempstar Staffing
- Realtor at HomeSmart Realty West
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
I will upload a resume later today. im a seasoned Licensed Optician. I am seeking part time work. I currently am employed at C-Mor Safety’ Eyewear
- Operations Manager/Licensed Optician at Sight Source
- Optician field manager of own accounts at C-Mor Safety Eyewear
- Licensed Optician at Costco
- Licensed Optician at JC Penny
9 years at this Job
- Associates of Business
• Licensed Optician powered by 15 years of experience in Optics, sales, client relations and strategic business development in the optical industry.
• Extensive knowledge in laboratory, lens designs, materials, frames, coatings and treatments.
• Identified customer/patient visual requirements and recommended the highest quality of lenses, premium coatings and high end frames after considering the patients prescription using my extensive education on Optics and understanding of style and fashion.
• Handled ophthalmic instruments and pre-test instruments; Lensometer, Autorefractor and IOP.
• Inspected lenses on delivery using a Lensometer to ensure they meet the required ANSI standards.
- Licensed Optician at SHARP REES STEALY MEDICAL CENTER
- General Manager at LUXURY OPTICAL HOLDINGS
- Dispensing Optician/Sales at BITBURG OPTICAL
- Dispensing Optician/Sales at CRAFTER OPTICAL
5 years at this Job
- Certification - Optical
• Perform all the duties of a AZ Licensed Optician.
• Greet patients, answer multiple phone lines and make appointments. Maintain EMR, ensure HIPAA compliance. Verify insurance coverage, submit claims.
• Pre-test patients.
• Plan, direct and coordinate eye care services.
• Facilitate monthly staff meeting as well as provide one-on-one coaching as needed.
• Develop and implement billing policies and procedures for electronic billing submission.
• Manage and resolve patient complaints.
- Licensed Optician/Receptionist/Tech at THE EYE CENTER
- LICENSED OPTICIAN at THE MCDOUGAL EYE CENTER
- LICENSED OPTICIAN at OPTOMETRIC TECH
- OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR at PRIME EYE CARE
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Work as a Licensed Optician; including selling, measuring, dispensing, checking in jobs from the lab, and troubleshooting.
• Managing other opticians and the business as a whole. At one point I was the sole manager for a month and a half at one time.
• Top level sales person every year for four years in a row.
• Anything that needed to be done, from corporate IT audits and monthly paperwork to cleaning the restrooms and anything in between.
- Licensed Optician/Manager at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses
- Supervisor at Wal-Wart
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Ophthalmic Science
I am a board certified licensed optician. I am responsible for the administrative side of the eyeglasses shop. Those duties include purchasing frames, dealing with vendors of all types, filing insurance claims, and budgeting. I also sell, fit, and adjust glasses. At times, I also check in lenses from the laboratory, prepare them for edging, and edge them. When necessary, I assist in patient flow, answer phones, and schedule appointments. At all times, I am responsible for customer service and patient satisfaction.
- Licensed Optician/President at Britton Plaza Vision Center
- Patient Counselor at The Lasik Vision Institute
14 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology
Performs all Licensed Optician Responsibilities including lifestyle dispensing, sales, adjustments, repairs, measurements, verification, problem solving, I & R, insurances, data entry, EMR, along with building strong patient loyalty that results in referrals.
● Assists Optometrist with anything necessary to ensure a smooth patient exam day.
- NYS Licensed Optician at Buffalo's Best Opticians
- Florida State Licensed Optician/Vision Manager at Walmart Vision Center
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- AAS - Ophthalmic Dispensing