Licensed Optician..Lab Tech
- Licensed Optician at Luxottica
- Licensed Optician..Lab Tech at
11 months at this Job
- Associate - Ophthalmic Dispensing
Senior Licensed Optician. Fitting, dispensing, adjusting, repairing eyeware. Dispensing contact lenses. Receiving glasses and contacts. Troubleshooting. Making the optical schedule. Supervising optical apprentices. Answering phones and helping make Dr. Appointments.
- Licensed Optician at Costco Wholesale
25 years, 11 months at this Job
• Hired Full time as a licensed optician and Telemedicine operator
• Helped two districts learn how to become telemedicine operators
• Assisted with sales as needed to help assure profitability
• Filled in multiple locations to assist two regions with Optician and Telemedicine operations
- Licensed Optician at STANTON OPTICAL
- General Manager at NATIONAL VISION
- General Manager at NATIONAL VISION
- Store Manager at US VISION
2 years, 4 months at this Job
Aurora Optometric Group, Licensed Optician Filled and dispensed spectacle prescriptions Excellent at trouble shooting and solving problems Ordered jobs from various labs via Vision Web Familiar with Crystal website Billed numerous insurances Liaison between patient and insurance providers Verified finished jobs according to ANSI standards Maintained lens blank and frame inventory Worked closely with Vision Therapy and Irlen Syndrome patients Our Lady of Sorrows, Religious Education Administrator Worked closely with the Director of Religious Education (DRE) in implementing the catechism program grades Pre-K through 6th Responsible for communication between catechists and DRE Scheduled, planned and conducted meetings with catechists Worked with social service agencies for parish outreach programs Trained in "Protecting the Children" as per the Diocese of Cincinnati Managed the interdenominational VBS with area churches Parris Castoro Eye and Laser Center, Licensed Optician Filled and dispensed spectacle and contact lens prescriptions Performed adjustments on glasses as per the patient's needs Completed eyewear repairs Monitor frame, lens blank and contact lens inventory Performed basic clerical work Union Eye Care, Licensed Optician Filled and dispensed spectacle and contact lens prescriptions Completed eyewear repairs as needed Performed adjustments to frames as per the patient's needs Conducted Visual Fields Supervised the contact lens department Taught I/R classes to patient's and proper contact lens care Knowledgeable in both Union and nonunion vision plans Assisted patient in the understanding of their vision plan and the guidelines Pearl Vision, Optician Ground and assembled both plastic and glass lenses in eyewear Performed "drop ball test" on glass lenses Verified jobs according to ANSI standards Filled and dispensed spectacle prescriptions Maintained frame and lens blank inventory
- Licensed Optician at Aurora Optometric Group
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Ophthalmic Career Progression Program (OCCP)
- Associates Degree in Applied Science - Applied Science
Licensed Optician responsible for fitting ,sales and dispense of optical products ,
- Licensed Optician assistant sales manager at Stanton Optical
- Dual licensed Optician at Walmart vision center
- Store manager at Sears optical
- Dual licensed Optician assistant sales manager at
9 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
Assistant Manager, Licensed Optician
- Licensed Optician at national vision
- Optician at sharper vision, Dr. Mark Gottlieb, O.D.
- Optician at US vision
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates in Applied Science
• My role as a licensed optician is not only to sell or dispense prescription glasses but also to provide excellent customer service every time with every patient.
• Also, I need to find and meet their wants and needs in order to create a good experience and to have recurring customers.
• I interact with customers and make orders that will meet their vision needs by explaining what they are getting and why it will be beneficial for them.
• I dispense glasses at the time of pick up and make any necessary adjustments and cleaning so the customer leaves happy with their new eyewear.
• I also check the prescription on all the orders that come from the lab with a manual lensometer to make sure the customer will be provided with the correct prescription.
• I open and close the store following all standard procedures and make sure that everything that needed to be done during the day got done, and that everything that got done was done the right way.
- Licensed Optician at Sears Optical
- Optician/ Sales Associate at Eyeglass World
- Sales Associate at Sears
- Sales Associate/Cashier at Body Basics
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Licensed Optician powered by 15 years of experience in Optics, sales, client relations and strategic business development in the optical industry.
• Extensive knowledge in laboratory, lens designs, materials, frames, coatings and treatments.
• Identified customer/patient visual requirements and recommended the highest quality of lenses, premium coatings and high end frames after considering the patients prescription using my extensive education on Optics and understanding of style and fashion.
• Handled ophthalmic instruments and pre-test instruments; Lensometer, Autorefractor and IOP.
• Inspected lenses on delivery using a Lensometer to ensure they meet the required ANSI standards.
- Licensed Optician at SHARP REES STEALY MEDICAL CENTER
- General Manager at LUXURY OPTICAL HOLDINGS
- Dispensing Optician/Sales at BITBURG OPTICAL
- Dispensing Optician/Sales at CRAFTER OPTICAL
5 years at this Job
- Certification - Optical
Third Key Holder- Licensed Optician Retail assistant manager with a large optical company, responsible for checking and confirming insurance, billing, pre testing visual acuity, sales of eyeglasses, contacts, Inserting, removing and caring for contacts. Maintaining cash transactions, deposits and inventory. Supervision of ancillary staff and orientation of new hires.
- Licensed Optician at Americas Best Contacts and Eyeglasses
- Sales Leader/Assistant Manager at Bath & Body Works/ White Barn
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- - Ophthalmic Dispensing
I will upload a resume later today. im a seasoned Licensed Optician. I am seeking part time work. I currently am employed at C-Mor Safety’ Eyewear
- Operations Manager/Licensed Optician at Sight Source
- Optician field manager of own accounts at C-Mor Safety Eyewear
- Licensed Optician at Costco
- Licensed Optician at JC Penny
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Business