TIME ORG HAS PROVIDED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES TO THE COMMUNITY FOR OVER 18 YEARS!
Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services (PRP) are therapeutic supportive services provided in the community by a well-trained Rehabilitation Coordinator, for youth and adults who are active participants in mental health treatment/therapy. It is the goal of PRP services to maximize the community integration of our members and enable them to be successful and satisfied in the environment of their choice by working together to develop useful rehabilitation goals
TIME Organization, Inc. is currently seeking a licensed Rehabilitation Specialist to provide supervision to PRP workers and complete assessments and treatment plans for a well established PRP program. The Rehabilitation Specialist position is a full time 40 hour a week position that requires the development of clinical assessments and treatment plans for new clients authorized for services, as well as for the reauthorization for clients that require continuation of services.
I. Specific Responsibilities
- Responsible for assessing and developing treatment plans for newly referred clients within 5 days of receipt of referral.
- Coordinate treatment team meetings 45 days prior to expiration of services to reauthorize clients that qualify for continuation of services.
- Participate in treatment team meetings
- Collaborate with and supervise Assigned Rehabilitation Coordinators to discuss pertinent clinical information regarding the treatment plan and service delivery.
- Collaborate with therapists and treatment team members
All Prospective Rehabilitation Specialists need to be:
-Licensed as a social worker or counselor
– Comfortable with and EXPERIENCED using computer software.
– Experienced in the mental health or human services field
– Able to manage a flexible but committed schedule
– Able to pass a criminal background check.
TIME IS OFFERING!!!!!!!!
90 DAY SIGN ON BONUSES!
INCENTIVES FOR INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY!
WE ARE FULL-SERVICE OUTPATIENT MENTAL HEALTH CLINIC THAT PROVIDES INDIVIDUAL, GROUP AND FAMILY THERAPY, AS WELL AS, MEDICATION MANAGEMENT FOR YOUTH AND ADULTS. OUR MISSION IS TO UTILIZE A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO RESTORE OPTIMAL MENTAL, SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH. OUR SERVICES ALSO INCLUDE
OUTPATIENT MENTAL HEALTH
SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT
PSYCHIATRIC REHABILITATION SERVICES (PRP)
THERAPEUTIC BEHAVIORAL SERVICES (TBS)
AUTISM WAIVER SERVICES
SCHOOL BASED SERVICES
DJS SCHOOL-BASED SERVICES
TARGETED CASE MANAGEMENT