As a life coach, I deal with each client’s issues on an individual basis and determine the proper strategy for their needs. General duties include: Meet with clients to discuss needs and goals Develop strategies and plans for clients Keep records of client progress Meet with and evaluate clients Adjust clients’ goal strategies as needed Attend networking events to grow my business Utilize marketing tools such as Social Media, Groupon, Craigslist and referral programs to bring in new clients
- Certified Professional Life Coach at Self Own Business
- Patient Education Consultant at ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers
- Director of Recruiting at Tax & Financial Group
- Assistant Community Director/Leasing Director (420 units) at Towne Center Apartments
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Early Childhood Development
Empower clients to achieve success through life coaching, business coaching, personal development, and workshops.
- LIFE COACH at Shelli Netko Life Coach
- Owner - Operator at GRACE STYLE & BRIDAL
- Owner - Operator at JUNKY TRUNK BOUTIQUE
- Director of Events at AVNET ELECTRONICS MARKETING
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- - Business Administration
I was a life coach to family and friends for 4 years . I also was the choir director I led and sung ever song in church on sundays .
- Life Coach at Life of Force ministers
- Server/Hostess/Cashier at Bojangles Fast Food, Taco bell and Wings & deli
- Babysitter at
3 years, 11 months at this Job
I am a life coach for adults with developmental disabilities. We work together to accomplish daily tasks such as cooking, exercising, cleaning, grocery shopping, organizing, going out in the community and much more. I teach my members life skills, how to take steps to reach their personal goals, and create positive relation ships.
- Life Coach at InJOY Life Resources, Inc.
- Assistant Manager at Grocery Outlet
- Customer Assistant at Fresh & Easy
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Certificate - Curriculum for Young Children
- Certificate - Early Child Development
- High School Diploma
Asking questions that will lead the client to arrive at their very own conclusion and motivation to change. Using the correct conversational model the twill hep the client understand and know that they have options to choose from when searching for an answer from deep within their being. The process often starts by identifying gaps, the place where real life falls short of your ideal-and-making changes to close those gaps. Making changes in their life for the better and moving forward to a degree of self awareness. Understanding and using decision making strategies for a better outcome during the session.
- Certified Life Coach at Caldwell New Life Coach LLC
- Resource Case Manager at Catch Incorporated
- Human Services Specialist at Department Of Social Services (DSS)
- Mental Health Specialist at Harris Psychiatric Hospital
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- Associate - Psychology
As a life coach for adults with developmental disabilities at InJoy Life Resources, my duties include:
• Implementing and tracking member specific service plans
• Planning activities and outings in the community for each member's growth
• Overseeing the well being and progress of 3-4 members; and
• Communicating with members' families and group homes for quality service
- LIFE COACH at INJOY LIFE RESOURCES
- I work alongside one instructor at YMCA OF GREATER LONG BEACH
- HOMELESS COUNT INTERN at LOS ANGELES HOMESLESS SERVICES AUTHORITY
- STUDENT ASSISTANT at CSU DOMINGUEZ HILLS
6 months at this Job
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE - Sociology
I am a fully certified Life Coach and help people obtain goals and help improve their lives.
- Personal Life Coach at Joshua Franklin Life Coaching
- Merchandise Associate at Lajoy
- Industrial Spray Painter at Evoqua Water Technologies LLC (US)
- Quality Inspector at Blu Perspective
5 years, 3 months at this Job
I am a spiritual life coach who help adults and the youth to over come life obstacles emotionally, mentally and spiritually. To focus on positive attitudes and impactful communication. To give life a better meaning.
- Life Coach at Eye Survived
- Billing Specialist for Medicare at Numotion
- Dancer at Self Own Business
- Documentation Specialist at American Healthcare
5 months at this Job
Life Coach of adults with intellictual disabilities consists of helping with daily ADL's, academics, shopping, escort on outings, making sure they present clean, neat, well groomed and gaining their trust and being a friend.
- Life Coach at NuPath, Inc
- Lead Client Service Representative at MSPCA-Angell
- Medical Assistant at Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates Inc
6 months at this Job
Created Facebook community following of 18k+ members, all graphics and copy for marketing/teaching, and over 15 workshops focused on personal development. As a life coach, my predominate focus was individual services to help members of the online community to overcome limiting beliefs and develop empowering action plans to help them move forward with confidence to achieve their desired outcomes. I also managed all of my business's accounting and scheduling, and maintained the social climate of the community through rule enforcement.
- Life Coach at Self-employed
- Visitor Control Specialist at Sandia National Laboratory
- Owner/Baker at Self-employed
- Head Cashier at Barnes & Noble
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent