Lighting relator, 2D & 3D lighting designer, Making a presentation and Graphic Illustrator My responsibility includes: - rendering 3D models with calculation lighting program (Dialux, Dialux Evo) - a relator at L&E's Lighting application center : Myanmar, Vietnam's branch - Illustrator - Making a presentation - Co-working with LED Engineer
- Lighting Designer at Lighting and Equipment Public Company Limited (L&E)
- Architecture Internship at The Beaumont Partnership
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Architecture
Lighting Designer Feb 2018 to Present
Architecture & Light, San Francisco, CA
Responsibilities include -
Working with Architects from Design concept thru Construction Administration
Developing lighting plans, elevations & details
Attending regular design coordination meetings
Using lighting calculations throughout the design process
Coordinating with clients and engineers regarding code compliance
Specifying equipment, producing specification packages, selecting control system & developing schedules.
Working closely with Architects for any VE exercise
Reviewing shop drawings, submittals, budgets & energy consumption
• Jazz Pharmaceuticals Orrick Sacramento Offices
• UCSD Design & Innovation Bldg. Orrick Santa Monica Offices
• Fremont Civic Center
- Lighting Designer at Architecture & Light
- Associate Lighting Designer at T. Kondos Associates
- Cad Technician - Cad Training Coordinator at Autodesk Revit
- Interior Designer at Smallwoods Reynolds Stewart & Stewart
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Interior Design
Continuing with lighting design and expanding to managing projects, attended weekly coordination meetings with other consultants and clients. While managing more than 20 projects, set up working environments, completed lighting designs through Revit and AutoCad, and specified fixtures used in layouts, created schedules for take-offs of new projects and coordinated site visits with vendors for task supervision and quotes. Also implemented a way of hiring interns from colleges for office experience, and trained an associate lighting designer to be project manager.
- Associate Project Manager/ Lighting Designer at O’Brien Lighting, Inc
- Graduate Assistant at FIU Fabrication Lab
- Intern at O'Brien Lighting, Inc
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Architecture
Develop residential and commercial lighting plans and specifications. Provide retail sup- port and design assistance to showroom clientele.
- LIGHTING DESIGNER at ACCENT LIGHTING
- SHOWROOM AND OUTSIDE SALES REP at OREGON TILE & MARBLE
- FRONT OF HOUSE MANAGER at TASTY N SONS
- FRONT OF HOUSE MANAGER at THE ELMS HOTEL AND SPA
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Interior Design
- B.S. - Horticultural Therapy
Lighting Designer with 20+ years of professional work on high-profile world-class resort and entertainment destinations. Extensive experience collaborating with design industry professionals including Architects, Interior Designers, and Landscape Designers. Experience collaborating with Electrical Engineers, Electrical Contractors, Lighting Fixture Manufacturers, Custom Fixture Manufacturers, Owner's Representatives, General Contractors, Project Managers, and Project Coordinators. Extensive experience in collaborative design reviews and mark-ups of design and contract documents including plans, schedules, schematic drawings, wiring diagrams, product submittals, and drawing submittals. Design Experience - Recent Projects of Note CHASE CENTER, SAN FRANCISCO, FIRST CIRCLE DESIGN Lighting and control system design for 600,000+ square feet of Golden State Warriors player locker and training rooms, Golden State Warriors practice courts, visiting National Basketball Association player and officials locker and training rooms, Golden State Warriors owner's lounges, VIP artist lounges, VIP and corporate guest suites, Golden State Warriors team stores, VIP and corporate guest lounges, bar and restaurant spaces, guest concessions, guest concourses, and supporting office spaces included within 18,000 seat multi-purpose National Basketball Association arena. BANC OF CALIFORNIA STADIUM, LOS ANGELES, FIRST CIRCLE DESIGN Lighting and control system design for 400,000+ square feet of Los Angeles Football Club player locker and training rooms, visiting Major League Soccer player and officials' locker and training rooms, Los Angeles Football Club owner's lounges, VIP artist lounges, VIP and corporate guest suites, VIP and corporate guest clubs, lounges, bar and restaurant spaces, guest concessions, guest concourses, and supporting office spaces. 125,000+ square feet of public main entries, public exterior plazas, public site and landscaping, and VIP parking for 22,000 seat multi-purpose Major League Soccer arena. Lighting for adjacent 37,000 square foot Ancillary Building featuring a Los Angeles Football Club team store, two-story restaurant, 1,000-person open air rooftop space. SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, SAN FRANCISCO, FIRST CIRCLE DESIGN Comprehensive peer review of lighting designed or installed at recent, planned, and in-progress airport terminal expansion project guest spaces including restaurant, lounge, bar, art display, food court, concourses, holding areas, ticketing counters, baggage and security areas, drop-off and arrival areas. Development of proposed lighting design criteria and standards recommended for San Francisco International Airport to implement on all expansion projects going forward. THE EDISON RESTAURANT AND NIGHTCLUB, DISNEY SPRINGS, WALT DISNEY WORLD, FIRST CIRCLE DESIGN Lighting and control design for 1920's "Industrial Gothic" styled themed restaurant and entertainment venue, featuring live musical entertainment, DJs, and onstage performers. TOM BRADLEY INTERNATIONAL TERMINAL WEST, LOS ANGELS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, FIRST CIRCLE DESIGN Onsite review and documentation of lighting levels currently established at the recent Tom Bradley International Terminal West project. Collaborative dialogue with Airport representatives establishing Tom Bradley International Terminal West lighting criteria and standards as a basis for Los Angeles International Airport to implement on future expansion projects. MIDFIELD SATELLITE CONCOURSE, LOS ANGELS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, LOS ANGELES, FIRST CIRCLE DESIGN Comprehensive peer review of lighting and lighting control system planned for a new satellite concourse adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport's International Terminal. The project is comprised of 750,000+ square feet of guest and operational spaces including restaurant, lounge, bar, art display, food court, concourses, holding areas, ticketing counters, baggage and security areas, drop-off and arrival areas. DISNEY STORE, SHANGHAI, CHINA, FIRST CIRCLE DESIGN Store exterior, landscape, and public plaza lighting and lighting control system for the flagship Disney Store located in the Lujiazui area of Pudong, Shanghai. The project lighting design includes an immersive entertainment lighting component installed within the plaza hardscape, store building facade, and store rooftop. Design Experience - Select Projects of Note VENUE FOR CIRQUE DU SOLEIL'S KA, MGM GRAND, LAS VEGAS, AUERBACH CONSULTANTS Comprehensive entertainment lighting system design for the large-scale, spectacular Cirque du Soleil stage show Ka located within Cirque du Soleil's permanent venue at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. VENUE FOR CIRQUE DU SOLEIL'S ZUMANITY, NEW YORK, LAS VEGAS, AUERBACH CONSULTANTS Comprehensive entertainment lighting system design for the intimate-scale, burlesque inspired Cirque du Soleil stage show Zumanity located within Cirque du Soleil's permanent venue at New York, New York in Las Vegas. ENTERTAINMENT VENUES FOR TOKYO DISNEYSEA, TOKYO, WALT DISNEY IMAGINEERING Entertainment lighting design and lighting system design coordination for multiple venues within the Tokyo DisneySea park, ranging in size from intimate spaces for guest and character interaction, to large-scale, water show spectaculars.
- Senior Lighting Designer at
at this Job
- - Dramatic Art
1989-Present Planned and directed all aspects of design, programming and execution of Corporate Meetings, Concerts, Convention events with Lighting, Technical, Theatrical, Set, Production and Visual design. Lighting Designer & Theatrical Electrician ♦ Lighting & Technical Designer ♦ Visual Designer ♦ Set Designer ♦ Master Electrician Electrical Systems ♦ Mastery understanding of AC power, calculated and balanced loads, knowledge of 110v, 208v, and 480v. Network Security & IT ♦ Designed & built data networks on multi-platforms using Ethernet (artnet) and DMX512. Programming & Technical ♦ Programmed shows using multiple proprietary platforms using variety of software, hardware systems. ♦ AutoCAD, Vectorworks, Lightwright, SketchUp, WYSIWYG, Avolite, HOG, GrandMA, ETC, Leprecon, Hippotizer, ArKaos, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office. Event Execution & Production ♦ Strategically planned and executed all event details, budget management, directed, supervised crew, managed safety, scheduled and hired vendors. CAD/Mechanical Drawings ♦ Created 2D & 3D CAD drawings to effectively communicate all technical aspects of Corporate shows. ♦ Designed CADs for kitchen, and commercial real estate property renovations. ♦ AutoCAD, WYSIWYG, Vectorworks. Corporate Entertainment Producers ♦ Harris Goldman Productions ♦ JSAV ♦ Xceptional Music Company ♦ MPG Audio Visual ♦ Meeting Architects ♦ Diane School of Dance ♦ Bollotta Entertainment ♦ PowerPlus ♦ Premier Creative Group ♦ Imagination Entertainment ♦ SeaWorld Entertainment ♦ Special Event Audio Services ♦ Gravity Productions ♦ ProSystems ♦ Allstar Productions 1 Ric Mittleider, Lighting-Set- Visual Designer Top Clients & Entertainers ♦ Sunrider International ♦ Competitor Magazine ♦ Tom Petty ♦ Salute to Teachers ♦ Firestone ♦ Alicia Keys ♦ NFL Players Inc. ♦ Big O Tires ♦ Kenny Loggins ♦ Playboy Superbowl Party ♦ Kyoto ♦ Big Bad Voo Doo Daddy ♦ Maccabi Games ♦ Golden Corral ♦ Cindy Lauper ♦ State Farm ♦ Citibank & Citi Financial ♦ Bob Dylan & Jewel ♦ The Bar Association ♦ Qualcomm ♦ Saving Abel ♦ IBM ♦ Invisalign ♦ Duran Duran ♦ Microsoft ♦ Stemtech ♦ Bob Dole
- Lighting Designer & Theatrical Electrician at Ric Mittleider Design
- Lighting & Production Designer at Arena Design
30 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Arts - Music/Video Business
- - Theatre
- - Design
Worked in Lighting design, specification and sales.
● Designed and executed projects, for residences between 5,000 to 25,000sf, restaurants, galleries and retail stores.
● Significant knowledge in lighting products, systems, LED products, and dimming. Worked closely with designers, homeowners and architects.
● Created lighting design plans using standard method and Autocad.
● The Hedges residence in Houston, which was the first LEED Platinum residence in Houston.
● Carroll Smith residence ( 1, 2 ) downtown Houston Four Seasons condo
● Lynch residence ( 1, 2, 3, 4 ) Galveston penthouse condo
● The Bucher private gallery in Houston, the company's first project in which all of the fixtures were high end LED, including LSI, Intense, Bruck, Iris and Pure/Edge brands.
● The Contreras residence in Houston, a +10,000sf residence, which was built mostly to highlight their art collection and was the first residence where all of the recess were Iris style fixtures from Juno 3000 kelvin 12 volt, with 90+ CRI and replaceable chips (which we had to change some of because of color shifts.)
- Lighting Designer at Lighting Unlimited
- Lighting Designer at Lightstyles
- Lighting Designer at Expo Design Cente
- at Light Bulbs Unlimited / Lighting Unlimited
12 years, 5 months at this Job
- BFA in Graphic Design - Graphic Design
Pembernat turned into hemma Power tools Single lamp double triple quad 5 lamp Removal of outdated equipment Retrofit kits BBU
- Lighting Designer at Hemma lighting
- Lighting Technician at Pembernat
- Crew leader/supervisor Tile Setter at Florida Tile
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Some computer programming - Computer programming
• Designed PoE driver to work with Cisco ethernet power switch model C3580 (PoE is a power over ethernet which lighting can be controlled and operated by low voltage over ethernet cable from a power switch).
• PoE Driver designer and LED circuit design board layouts.
• Converted traditional emergency lighting to PoE LED fixtures to be controlled by cisco power switch.
• Performed IoT research & development. ZigBee wireless lighting controls.
• Dealing with low voltage drivers (constant current / constant voltage) and line voltage applications.
• Dealing with DC-DC and AC-DC drivers by controlling LED fixtures.
• Troubleshooting and problem solving.
• Making sure lighting fixtures adhere to various regulatory requirements (ETC, UL, FCC).
• LED panels media programming software.
• Used Arduino controller to dim the PoE LED fixture through PoE Driver.
• Catalog and specification data sheet designer.
• Technical submittals
• Designed websites for the company
• Handled multiple projects simultaneously.
• 3D MAX & AutoCAD team leader
• 3D Design and lighting study (concept design & construct design)
• Supporting and solving the technical problems after the installations Location: Houston, USA
- Technical Engineer and Lighting Designer at MAKS LED & ESTELLES Lighting Corp
- Technical Engineer and Design team leader at SUPPLIES CO L.T.D L.L.C
- Technical Engineer at AL FAW WORK SHOP TOOLS TR
- Sales & Technician at AL JABAL Electronics LTD. Shop
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate in Arts - Country
- Bachelor of Electrical - Country
- master degree - is my future plan
Designing lighting patterns for concerts and continue lighting patterns during concert ( run the lights for concerts and events) plus setting up the audio as well
- Lighting Designer at Jay Wolfe production
- Laborer at
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school or equivalent