I create homemade soups, side salads and desserts. In the absence of a supervisor a Line Chef takes their place. I am on the philanthropic committee.
- Line Chef at University of Vermont Medical Center
- Assistant Manager/Manager at Friendly's Ice Cream, LLC
- Line cook at Applebees
- Associate at Panera Bread
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Culinary Arts
I worked in all positions of the restaurant including kiosk attendant, pastry cook, buffet cook, pantry chef and hot line Chef. I also worked exclusive banquets for multiple holidays and weddings booked at the resort.
- Line Chef at Stonewall Resort
- Sandwich Artist at Subway Franchises
5 months at this Job
- High school - Culinary Arts
- Some college
I am a line chef or cook at Earls. I make all types of food dishes for other great customers to enjoy.
- Line Chef at Earls Kitchen + Bar
- Amazon Warehouse Associate at Amazon Fulfillment Associates
- Key Carrier/Sales Associate at Payless ShoeSource
- Cashier at Albany Seafood
6 months at this Job
- BS - Political Science
Line Chef Supervisor part time 25 hrs/wk
- Line Chef PM at Roosters Southern Kitchen
- AM Prep Chef at Captain George's Seafood Restaurant
- Chef/Kitchen Mgr at New York Pizza/Italian Grill
- Sous Chef at Avenue Waterfront Grille
5 months at this Job
- AA - Culinary Arts
- BS - Business and Finance
Line chef capable of working all stations (mezze, fry, grille and sauté). Also teach a weekly class focusing on a new ingredient each session to the front of the house staff.
- LINE CHEF at Butcher and Bee
- OPENING SHIFT LEADER at THE DAILY
- FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST at NAPA MOUNT PLEASANT
- SHIFT LEADER AND LINE COOK at NAPA MOUNT PLEASANT
6 months at this Job
- AS - NUTRITION
-Responsible for completing customer's orders and special requests -Prepare daily inventory such as food and supplies that will be needed throughout the night/week -Ordering inventory and monitors received shipments -Set up for banquet buffets -Started as dishwasher and received promotion to line chef
- Line Chef / Banquet at Westwood Country Club
- Ride Operator/Ride Attendant at McGuinness Amusements
- Cashier and Assistant Manager at BP Gas Station
- Front Desk Clerk and Housekeeping at Comfort Inn
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- GED - High school diploma equivalent
Head Chef did all cooking, prep, food ordering, scheduling etc. I am a very strong Head or Line Chef. Been doing it for 43 years. Very strong on line and great plate presentation and cleanliness along whith being very fast and a team player. Was head chef for 2 years at The Savoy which is family owned for 110 years.
- Head Chef / Line Chef at Inn at the Beeches
- Head Chef / Kitchen manager at The Savoy
- Lead Line Chef at Raspberries of Utica / Rome
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- High School
- High school - Math
• Created and recommended new items to Head chef which was added to the menu
• Multi-tasking between line cooking and Grill Station
• Maintained kitchen sanitation and knowledge of Daily Specials while interacting with customers
• Assuring all menu items are ready and prepared properly in time for service.
- Line Chef at Eurest/ Compass Group
- Kitchen Manager at Parish Seafood & Oyster House
- Executive Chef at Heatherwood Hills Country Club
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Culinary Arts Graduate
- Prep / Line Chef at Paducah Country Club
- OverNight Stocker at Dollar Tree
- cook/maintenance at showmes
- prep/cook at taco johns
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- graduated - General
For two years I have been a part of the O'Charley's team. I've worked both Front and Back of the House. This is a part time, supplemental employment. Here, my duties array from:
● Salad chef- prepares all produce for the line, makes fresh Salads to order
● Fry Cook- prepares all Fried Food items as ordered, checks and ensures proper temperatures and doneness before serving.
● Line Chef/Cook- prepares dishes, or items for a dish, when ordered and as directed by the Lead Chef.
● Acts as Sous-Chef or Saute Chef as needed.
● Has experience as a Server. Has experience as a Dishwasher.
- Food Prep & Line Chef at O'Charley's
- Assistant Director of Food Services at UHS- Holly Hill Hospital
- Cook/Cashier at PNC Arena
- Cashier/Customer Service at BJ's Wholesale Club
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school - Family Education & Child Development