Digital Line Producer
• Responsible for every hour of content on CBSN and CBSNews.com from 5PM to 4AM.
• Responsible for taking every live event for CBSN from the control room from 5PM to 10PM.
• Responsible for writing each headline and sub-headline for every story on CBSN from 5PM to 10PM.
- Digital Line Producer at CBS Interactive
- Assistant Video Editor/Producer at NBC Universal
- Video Editor/Producer at CNBC
- Master Control/Ingest Operator at Encompass Digital Media
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. in Mass Communications - journalism and news production
Line Producer and Assistant Director for Animation/Live-Action TV Commercial
- Live-Action Line Producer/AD at Hue and Cry
- Broadcast Producer at St. John & Partners Advertising
- Broadcast Producer at Big River Advertising
- Line Producer / 1st AD at Metro Productios
1 month at this Job
- B.A. - Liberal Arts
Silver Spring MD ½ 2015 - Present
• Line Producer for the following programs: Puppy Bowl XII, XIII, XIV, XV for Animal Planet, Puppy Bowl Pregame and Dog Bowl I & II for Animal Planet, Alien Sharks 4/Stranger Fins for DiscoveryChannel, Iron Resurrection, Season 2 for Velocity, American Titans for AHC
• Develop and manage episodic production budgets, schedules and cost reporting
• During pre-production, work closely with showrunners, producers, director, production manager, talent, art department and other management leads to establish expectations
• Consult with network executives and task force teams to address special requests, manage deadlines and ensure all shows are delivered on time and on budget
• Coordinate directly with the Network Execs, Press, Marketing, Digital and Ad Sales departments
• Interview, hire and manage production staff and field crews
• Negotiate vendor, crew and talent rates and contracts
• Accurately estimate shoot day costs and budgets, and develop provisional budgets accordingly
• Monitored casting efforts and talent rates to fill principal, day player and extra roles
• Supervise the overall coordination of field and studio shoots sometimes involving over 300 people.
• Ensure compliance with network guidelines and legal rights and clearances
• Oversee office staff in the timely and accurate delivery of all required production deliverables including releases, production elements, logs, scripts, credits, and many more
• Facilitated the successful execution of over 30 period recreations for 4K series, involving 30+ cast & crew daily
• Collaborate regularly with wardrobe, art, make-up, grip, production, camera crew, pyrotechnics, weapons handlers, medics, animal handlers, and location managers to guarantee the efficiency and quality of all production shoots
• Research and recruit historians and subject matter experts for on-camera interviews as needed
• Responsible for setting up and implementing financial monitoring systems, controlling production expenditure and materials, and supervising the progress of all projects
• Ensure proper compliance with required health and safety procedures including insurance claims
- line producer, production manager at DISCOVERY STUDIOS / WILMA TV INC
- FREELANCE PRODUCTION at Los Angeles CA & Washington DC
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF PRODUCTION at PSB CREATIVE Washington DC
- CONSULTANT / PRODUCER at TIME LIFE INC
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - COMMUNICATIONS
All duties of a line producer plus: Actively found ways to improve and unify processes across departments and cities, including contributing to reducing average budgets of all workshops by 60% Strategized and executed innovative requests from content and marketing departments Hired, managed and scheduled all sta and freelance production assistants Triaged resource and facility booking needs with tra c department Worked with engineering to design a studio production application that streamlined production workflow Managed inventory of prop and storage facility, including in house photography and grip gear
- Lead Line Producer at CreativeLive
- at CreativeLive
- Freelance at Commercial and Independent Production Companies
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Film and Video Production
Assistant Director/Line Producer/Gang Boss/Boom Operator/Assistant Casting Director/Assistant Location Supervisor for the feature length indie film Eat to Live.
- Assistant Director/Line Producer/Boom Operator at Low Gravity Films, LLC
- Digital Asset Manager at Crocus Productions, LLC
- Digital Asset Manager at Legendary Features
- Digital Asset Manager at Summit Entertainment
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Creative Writing / Design
Technical producer of CBS News' on-air streaming product, CBSN by stacking rundowns for playback.
● Manage CBSN on air content
● Translate ENPS show rundown into video assets for VOD and supplemental online content
● Utilize SEO practices to keep CBSN video content relevant in online searches
● Edit network programming for re-air across CBSN platforms
- Line Producer at CBS Interactive
- Video Producer/Editor at Lamson & Cutner P.C.
- Production Coordinator, Producer & Editor at Rye Public Access TV
- Tier 1 Digital Support Tech at NBC Sports Network
11 months at this Job
- B.A. - Communications
• Managed overall budgeting for production(s) on a daily basis by using Microsoft Project 2016 and Accompany Calendar.
• Responsible for general accounting and financial filling into spreadsheets on Microsoft Excel 16.0.
• Maintained oversight on payroll and non-disclosures on Microsoft Excel 16.0. Put together letters of intent for cast and crew using Microsoft Office 2016/2019. Created presentations to be used during conferences and meetings on Microsoft PowerPoint 365 16.0.
• Scheduled meetings, phone calls, interviews, talent auditions, and conferences with investors for the director and executive producer on Microsoft Outlook Calendar 16 and Google Calendar.
• Created motion and still graphics using Adobe Photoshop CC version 20.0.1 and Adobe Creative Suite Cs6 for marketing campaigns to raise awareness, as well as, funding for fightopiates.org; a non-profit organization bringing awareness to the opiate crisis in the Bay State area.
- Line Producer at Mood Swing Moving Pictures LLC
- Waitress / Bartender at Bijou Nightclub and Lounge
- Administrative Assistant Intern at GSth Investment Group LLC
- Sales Associate at Victoria's Secret
7 months at this Job
- BSBA - Hospitality Management
- - Managerial Accounting
Started with BSA Productions out in Sherman Oaks, CA. as a Line Producer / Director / Videographer / Editor. Became a Freelance Editor for the company after moving back to Miami, FL. in 2015. In the Office: Setting up scenes with producer, story lines, shooting plots, shooting schedules and organizing gear for production days. In the Field: Directing talent, directing camera and audio crews, lighting the location, set building, shooting video and photography. In the Post: Digitizing, data transferring (Hard Drives / FTP Server), sub clipping and grouping, setting up EDL's, storing footage, editing (Final Cut Pro X / Adobe Suite), audio, color grading, still and motion graphics, exporting and delivery of footage.
- Line Producer / Director / Videoographer / Editor / Freelance Editor at BSA Productions
- Video Editor / Freelanc Editor at Quad international, INC.
- Director/DOP/Cinematographer/Editor at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Swim
- Cinematographer (The Producers/CinestryEnt.) at "SeaDoo Spark" ft
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Entertainment Business - Entertainment Business
- Bachelor of Science in Film and TV Production - Production
for Bloomberg's flagship markets show
• Plan coverage of after the bell earnings reports by lining up reporters and analysts
• Coordinate with the Head of Programming to identify fresh perspectives and themes on developing stories
• Coordinate with the assignment desk to identify reporters to cover financial and political news stories
• Liaise with U.S.-based and international reporters across TV and print to feature exclusive reporting
• Oversee breaking news in the control room among producers, anchors, the assignment desk, and director.
• Assist executive and senior producers with copy-editing scripts
• Oversee and assign production of segments
• Manage short-term and long-term guest bookings and guest pitches
• Line produce weekly shows dedicated to exchange-traded products and fixed income
- Line Producer at Bloomberg
- Line Producer at Bloomberg
- ASSOCIATE PRODUCER at MORNINGS WITH MARIA
- Booker at Fox Business Network
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Double
Arranging transport, Making schedule with producer, Sending out call sheets and Coordinating with Location Supervisors College Assistant, Brooklyn College TV Center, NY February 2017 - September 2018 Assisting Staff Checking in and checking out equipment, Maintaining Daily logs, assisting students with their respective Production gear. Assisting studio engineers with daily studio operations. Teaching assistant in Multi Camera class to assist professor with equipment and helping students learn and adapt.
- Line Producer at Twist of Taste Season
- Camera operator at Brooklyn college Commencement
- Assistant Floor Manager, Brooklyn Best Web Series at Brooklyn Bulldogs Basketball
- Intern at Brooklyn College Film Department
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - TV and Radio Production
- Bachelor's - Film Production
- Diploma - Hotel Management
- Bachelor's - Hospitality Management