With Family Media Factory I am a line producer for their webseries. I have overseen everything from development all the way through post-production.
- Line Producer at Family Media Factory, LLC
- Behind the Scenes Director at Bandit Bear Productions
4 months at this Job
- BFA - Acting
Line Producer on dozens of feature films, including Man of The Century (2000), which won the Audience Award at Slamdance. Also worked as producer on many of these projects. Will send complete list with resume.
- Line Producer at Fire Lotus Entertainment
- Instructor at EP Line Producing, Producing, New York Film Academy
34 years at this Job
- B.A. - Dramatic Literature
- Certificate - Film, Intensive Film Workshop
A.J. Ferrara Producer: Alexia Melocchi
- Line Producer at The Ball Player
- Production Supervisor at Queen of the Desert
- Producer at Royal Enfield
- Production Manager at
3 months at this Job
• Build rundowns and output newscasts from the studio control room for the national 24-hour news channel.
• Write, research, edit and produce stories, segments and teasers; facilitate live crosses with field reporters, identify and book talent.
• Fill-in as Senior Producer to oversee editorial decisions, line producers, associate producers, editors, crew and overall broadcast.
• Execute coverage of breaking news events, including the North Korea-United States summit, Thailand cave rescue and 2018 Australian leadership spill.
• Produce and distribute news, sport and business video updates to Virgin Australia Airways and Amazon Alexa.
- LINE PRODUCER/ SENIOR PRODUCER at AUSTRALIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION
- PRODUCER-REPORTER at SKY NEWS AUSTRALIA
- ASSOCIATE PRODUCER at SKY NEWS AUSTRALIA
- Digital Producer at SKY NEWS AUSTRALIA
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- GRADUATE DIPLOMA OF BROADCAST (MASTER'S LEVEL) - RADIO AND TELEVISION
- BACHELOR OF COMMUNICATIONS - JOURNALISM AND BROADCASTING
- STUDY ABROAD - WOMEN AND LEADERSHIP
Responsible for all business aspects of the physical production of films, and determining above-the-line costs (i.e. writers, producers, directors, and cast) and below-the-line costs (i.e. crew rates, equipment rentals, development costs, locations, set design, and insurance). Piranha Pictures (Nashville, TN) - Producer August 2017 - Present Organizing the business, financial, and employment aspect in commercial productions. Creation of the production budget, and ensuring that everything is following the schedule and the client's requests during filming.
- Line Producer at Piranha Pictures
- Intern/Assistant Director at The Cromwell Group
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Broadcasting
o Watermark and track script distribution o Coordinate all set visits for Studio and Network Executives o Cold call agencies, pitch show and schedule clients for staffing o Ensure that the Office of the Line Producer functions optimally by anticipating and resolving issues immediately
- "Young Sheldon" - Assistant to the Line Producer at Warner Bros
- "Gotham" - Post Production Coordinator at Warner Bros
- "LA Hair" - Associate Producer/Talent at 3Ball Entertainment
- "The Dead Files" - Researcher / Associate Producer at Painless Productions
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- M.F.A. - Film and Television Production
- B.A. - Psychology
- Selected Credits include:
• Sequitur Cinema, Cub Cadet - Production Manager
• MC2 Schools, Variable - Production Coordinator
• Stouffer's, Non-Fiction Unlimited - Location Scout
• White Boy Rick (feature film) - Location Coordinator
• Prettybird, Seven Nation Army (Beats) - Production Supervisor
• Blue Budgie DED Productions LLC, Dog Eat Dog, (feature film) - Production Supervisor
• TXL Films, In Search of Fellini, feature film - UPM
• Virgin Forest LLC, Virgin Forest, feature film -- UPM
• Scenarios USA, House, Not Home (short film) - Co-Producer / Line Producer
• Metro Health, Trailerpark / "Breaking New Ground"- Production Manager
• Ohio Lottery / "Tradition" - Location Manager
• Serious Stooges Productions LLC, Legacy, feature film - Asst. Location Mgr.
• Telling Lies in America (feature film) - Production Coordinator
• Renegade Force (feature film) - Production Coordinator
• World Expo - Wort und Tat of Munich, Germany - Production Manager Production Accomplishments:
• Successfully produced and managed commercial and film project budgets
• Managed project work flow through writing, pre-production, production, and post production
• Negotiated rates and recruited crew, crew management
• Procured all equipment, locations, talent, and other expendables within or under budget
• Demonstrated ability in establishing and maintaining a production schedule for projects running from one week to six months
• Proficient in resourcing and research techniques
• Responsible for contract management Additional Career Experience Executive Assistant, Spend-A-Day Marina
• Data Management
• Personnel file administration
• Miscellaneous office duties and personal errands Client Relations Manager, Rosenbluth International, a travel management company
• Liaison for corporate clients throughout the United States
• Developed economical and efficient strategies for cost effective travel
• Responsible for analysis of travel and related expenditures for client accounts
• Negotiated preferred rates & amenities with airlines, hotels, and ground transportation
• Prepared and presented implementation seminars for new clients
• Accountable for strategic management of various travel business units Additional Experience Film Production Training Program Instructor - created and presented a variety of film production classes with topics ranging from artistic and administrative support, budgeting and scheduling, pre-production. Guest Lecturer - various venues including: Ashland University, Akron University, Cuyahoga Community College, Lake Erie College, Oberlin College, Cuyahoga County Public Library, East Cleveland Public Library, Mentor Public Library, Newark Public Library, and Twinsburg Public Library. Ohio Arts Council Individual Artist Fellowship - Media Arts
- Producer / Line Producer / Production Manager / Misc at Film & Video Production
- Artistic & Executive Director at Independent Pictures
25 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Geography
Moscow, Moscow Apr 2012 - Feb 2016
Line Producer, Technical Producer, Post Production Producer
Contributed towards the development of co-production arrangements for each production, ensuring the parameters set by co directors enabling the effective delivery of high quality shows. Acted as the key contact for stage management, creative teams and cast throughout pre-production, rehearsals, tech, previews and running; attending shows regularly and ensuring that every member of the company has the best possible experience.
• Wrote and edited news stories from information collected by reporters and other sources.
• Coordinated the activities of writers, directors, managers, and other personnel throughout the production process.
• Reviewed film, recordings, or rehearsals to ensure conformance to production and broadcast standards.
• Monitored postproduction processes to ensure accurate completion of details.
• Performed administrative duties, such as preparing operational reports, distributing rehearsal call sheets and script copies, and arranging for rehearsal quarters.
• Hired directors, principal cast members, and key production staff members.
• Arranged financing for productions.
• Selected plays, scripts, books, or ideas to be produced.
• Composed and edited scripts or provide screenwriters with story outlines from which scripts can be written.
• Produced shows for special occasions, such as holidays or testimonials.
• Planed and coordinated the production of musical recordings, selecting music and directing performers.
• Determined and directed the content of radio programming.
- Line Producer, Technical Producer, Post Production Producer at YBW - GROUP
- Producer, Post Production Producer at COSTAFILM
- Producer, Show Runner at PRODUCTION COMPANY VID
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Management, International Economics
• Collaborated with Playwright and Producers to dramaturg the script for the new play "Indian Joe."
• Derived all script changes and edited subsequent drafts for the cast and crew.
• Curated, drafted and distributed actor line notes.
• Attended production meetings and audience talk-back sessions.
• Assisted the director and Playwright in reaching their artistic vision for the play and acted as a liaison between the crew and the producer.
- Line Producer Intern at Goodspeed Musicals
- Assistant to the Producers Intern at Goodspeed Musicals
- Shop Assistant at Columbia University Theatre Costume Shop
1 month at this Job
- Master's - Playwriting
- Bachelor's - Theatre Studies
- Bachelor's - English
Realidades en Contexto", "CAMILO"
Telemundo 51 - News/ "Accesso Total"
CNN Latino - "Maria Elvira"
Associate Producer / Line Producer
• n Prepare rundown for live and pre-recorded programs and production of segments/ Take live show to air, keeping time and oversee overall production of final product
• Supervise editing and execution of live and pre-recorded programs
• Act as liaison between production team and technical team to ensure completion of final product
• Set up and Coordinate live feeds and guests, maintain updated and accurate spreadsheets
• Review post-production and final cuts before airing
• Update social media accounts/ Produce and edit content for digital media and web page
- Producer/Line Producer at CNN en Español
- Production Associate - Contestant Management at Telemundo - "La Voz Kids"
- Line Producer at In da House Productions
- Production Coordinator at Cinemat - "Model Latina South Beach"
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Mass Communications
- A.A. - Liberal Arts