04/18 - 06/18
UF Innovation Hub - Bacch Labs
Linux Administrator Contractor
• Created a HP server with dual xenon 18 core processor
• Raid 10 array with eight (8) 1 TB SSD drives
• Operating system Ubuntu 14.04.5
• Created for Audio environment
- Linux Administrator at UF Innovation Hub - Bacch Labs
- Linux Administrator at Contingent Network Services
- Linux Administrator at 64bithost.com
- Cable installer at North East Regional Data Center
2 months at this Job
- Associate - COMPUTER INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- A.S. - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
- transfer - Telecommunications
Environment: LINUX (RHEL 6.x/7.x), AWS (EC2, RDS, ELB), Jira, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Shell Scripting, Ruby, Python, Git, Maven VMware ESX 5.x.F5,Load balancer Startech, White Plains ,NY May 2017-June 2018
Linux Administrator /Devops Engineer
• Major responsibilities include, Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Ansible and Maven
• Administration of Jenkins server. Access permissions set up, creating pipeline jobs in Jenkins and troubleshooting the build issues.
• Involved in editing the existing ANT/Maven files in case of errors or changes in the project requirements.
• Infrastructure management through configuration management tool Ansible. Writing playbooks for servers management.
• Administration of SVN and bit bucket(Git) version control systems. Creating branches and tags. Defining branching strategies and creating the release and hotfix branches.
• Deployment of different services using Rundeck deployment tool.
• Deploying Skysolver service to different environments and troubleshooting Skysolver issues.
• Managing Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tool Ansible
• Creation of new EC2 instances, VPC, Elastic Load Balancing, RDS and S3. Taking care of Identity and Access management.
• Troubleshooting deployment issues by looking into the shell and python scripting.
• Implementation of Docker datacenter. Creation of docker images and importing the docker images into AWS infrastructure.
• Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMI's, Whenever a new github branch gets started, Jenkins, our Continuous Integration server, automatically attempts to build a new Docker container from it, The Docker container leverages Linux containers and has the AMI baked in. Converted our staging and Production environment from a handful AMI's to a single bare metal host running Docker.
• Leveraged Docker Engine to run multiple tomcat instances as containerized Appservers.
• Performing DB refresh for different environments during environment buildout process.
• Performing smoke test on the lower and upper environments after the environment buildout process was completed.
• Coordinated tasks that support the reliability and efficiency of the build for a team of engineers spanning client and server development, QA and Production environment.
• Developed build and deployment scripts using ANT and MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
• Have used Confluence to create, share and discuss content and projects on Python.
• Implemented using software from Perforce, Assembla, Git and Jenkins.
• Familiar and experienced with Agile Scrum development. Environment: Jenkins/Hudson, Nexus, Maven, ANT, Docker, Ansible, Vagrant , AWS , SVN, Git, Rundeck, Zabbix, Java, Sonar Qube, Shell, Python.
- Linux Administrator /Devops Engineer at Startech
- Linux Administrator/Devops Engineer at UNITED NATURAL FOOD INC
- Linux Administrator at Nike
- Linux System Administrator /Devops Engineer at CGI Hyderabad
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - management
Deployed 'Spectrum Guide Software' on World Boxes, in 45 Data centers across 50 states. Lead initial buildout of Servers for controller site technical validations in RDC and Installed OS (CentOS) on 1000+ Servers using
infrastructure as code tool known as terraform. Build and Configured 2000+ bare metals using tools like Kickstart
Space Walk. Installed Application Software for various components such as Transport Stream Broadcaster (TSB),
Advanced Messaging Solution (AMS) and Active Video (AVN). Communicated and Established working relationships with teams across the organization with different application teams such as VOD, PPV, DOCSIS, ISP, DataMart, Micro
Services, EAS and Harmonic Teams. Coordinated troubleshooting and timeline delivery objectives to internal and field
teams. Provided application support for production markets with the new code by interacting with the vendors across the world such as S&T, Zodiac, Arris and Humax. Hands on Experience in monitoring production environment using
monitoring tools such as Icinga and Nagios. Lead Troubleshooting calls during EFT by making software engineering
teams to make Tweaks and changes for the installed systems in the network. Linux Administrator / Linux Build Engineer June 2017 - February 2019 Charter Communications (Contractor)
• Investigated and Identified requirements via process flows, use cases, previous test cases and determine current requirement needed.
• Communicated with different vendors to define system requirements, specifications and process specifications. Analyzed requirements to determine clarity while resolving inconsistency, ambiguity and contradictions.
• Involved in architectural solution and final layout meetings with teams across organization for the final review before implementing the built layout.
• Involved in implementing the system requirements and architectural solutions obtained during layout meetings. Has conducted builds (1000+ Servers and 2000+ bare metals with various Specifications for different Telecommunication components which were obtained from vendors, such as Transport Stream Broadcaster (TSB), Advanced Messaging Solution (AMS), and Active Video Stack (AVN) across Charter, Time Warner (TWC) and Bright House Network (BHN)).
• This includes provisioning Video Application servers, Video-On-Demand server and storage arrays, reporting databases, entertainment and information applications, back-office integration systems and monitoring tools in LINUX machines using Configuration Management tools and infrastructure as code software (Terraform v 0.10.2).
• Conducted system design, feasibility and cost studies and recommended cost-effective cloud solutions such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
• Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identify business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities and adapting to completing demands; organizations changes and new responsibilities.
• Involved in Build, Configure and trouble resolution of operations and maintenance of systems, applications (Complete life cycle) of the equipment's used in the provisioning and delivery of Digital Interactive Services in UNIX machines (Linux).
• Knowledge of iSCSI, Fiber Channel, San, raid and I/O storage subsystems.
• Expertise in NFS, ISCSI, FCP, CIFS, SMTP, FTP, SSH, SSL and TCP/IP stack.
• TCP/IP, VLANS, LAN switching, FC, ISCSI, FCOE, Routing protocols (OSPF, BGP).
• Fiber channel, fiber channel over Ethernet, internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI), Network File System (NFS) and Common Internet File System (CIFS).
• Knowledge over Supporting multiple SAN connectivity protocols like FC, CIFS, FCOF, NFS and ISCSI to best meet business needs.
• Knowledge over TCP/IP, VLANS, LAN switching FC, ISCSI, FCOE Routing protocols (OSPF, BGP).
• The Datacenter Infrastructure is defined in a high-level Configuration language syntax referred to as modules which are created using a language called "JSON". Experience in Creating RDC specific "JSON" files.
• Understand and negotiate needs of external stake holders (Vendors).
• Experience in Handling "JSON" files using a Web-based repository management tool called as GITLAB.
• Experience in doing operations such as GIT ADD, COMMIT, CHECKOUT, BRANCH, STATUS, PUSH and PULL in GITLAB.
• Involved in assisting cloud infrastructure team during the designing and developing Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic load Balancing, Amazon SWF, Amazon SOS and other services of the AWS infrastructure.
• Created Samba and SMB and LV shares.
• Managed Services on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform instances using Puppet configuration management.
• Involved in maintaining the reliability, availability and performance of Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2).
• Good knowledge on creating internal sharing such as SAMBA and SMB.
• Building VM's as per the VM Specifications from th e vendor, like number of CPU (number of Virtual Sockets), CPU (Number of Cores per Socket), the memory required and number of disks required and Storage necessity, disk-type, number of Network Interfaces, VLAN and assign to a particular data store, folder and determine how many Servers needed per RDC.
• Deployed puppet agent, puppet dashboard, and puppet DB for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
• Installing and configuring the Server's to their particular cluster, disk-type, gateway, DNS servers assigning proper Domain Name and assigning particular Internet protocol address.
• Involved in building 2000+ bare metals using Kickstart servers which are physically located in particular RDC which are configured by python and shell scripts for a component known as stitcher.
• Involved in communicating with networking teams for making sure the allocated KS servers exists in same subnet of the targeted machine and making sure it is allocated to first addressable IP of the stitcher subnet. As the first ones are reserved for HSRP gateway configuration.
• Involved in testing the KS serve components like TFPT, HTTP and DHCP.
• Performed UCS Manager Command-line Actions such as Mac-Identity Assignment, rebooting a server and creating a console directory from KVM IP for UCS chassis.
• Assisting with deployment and customization of tools related to Cisco UCS and VMWare virtualization.
• Involved in applying patches and updates.
• Creating Virtual Machines by using virtualization software (VMware).
• Installing Linux server by using Cobbler through different network installation environments.
• Installing Image on newly built server using content update managing software such as spacewalk.
• Performed operations such as releasing Jenkins Pipe line using an open source automation server known as Jenkins.
• Creating, updating and editing environmental attributes using version control tool (GIT LAB).
• Installed and Configured Jenkins pipeline to automate CHEF environmental attributes for different components. Using Infrastructure as code tools such as CHEF for Creating multiple recipes and cookbooks using CHEF DSL to automate the deployments. Performed key operations such as Code push to the Set top boxes by using TSB (Transport Stream Broadcaster) and using a tool such as WINSCP for copying Code push files from an FTP site of Vendor.
• Verifying the connectivity between newly installed servers using TCP Dump and R ping.
• Publishing Curls for Lineup Data (Channel Lineup), SI Curl for EPG (Mini-guide), PPV Curl for Pay Per view from AMS (Advanced Messaging Solution) and verifying the box information with AMS and its availability in Oracle AMS.
• Deployed new patchs and STB update code by receiving the approved directions from Vendors.
• Performed Identity policy audit (IPA), Alarm submission validation by bringing down the vital services in the server and then verifying there stats in ICINGA and log aggregation validation during ORT (Operation Readiness Testing).
• Hands on experience in using Virtual IP's load balancing tools such as WARP.veryfing the staus of the Virtual IP's and their health status.
• Hands on experience in using PI log Format tools such as Splunk and Kibana.
• Used shell scripts to automate installation, extract logs and taking backup's.
• Performed daily system checks and fixed troubleshooting in all listed areas when problem occurred.
• Developed shell scripts for admin tasks such as performance monitoring pushing changes through cron security management etc.
• Created Tickets in bug tracking tool such as JIRA by assigning type, priority, lables and providing QA test Cases by creating market specific system dashboards.
• Storage Management, Created VG's, LV's and disk mirroring, managed LVM and file systems, paging space management, restore and availability, monitoring system and Network performance.
• Experience in capturing baseline Error rate through the deployment period using kibana.
• Using ANSIBLE to perform Tests such as Component reboot, checking uptime.
• Provided on call support during new Install's in different markets during MRT (Market Readiness Testing).
• Created MOP's for operations team and created MOP reviews and official handoff documents for the handoff.
• Provided support to ISP Engineers throughout the deployments across the country.
• Interact with various departments with various technical levels to coordinate service activation and troubleshoot product performance issues, including Billing/IT, Marketing, Corporate, Customer Service, Technical Operations, Engineering/Maintenance, equipment vendors and contractors.
• Provided 24x7 support during Launch Validation and EFT (Employee Field Test).
• Created and Managed Issue specific Troubleshooting groups in Slack and Hip Chat.
• Created Method of Procedure MOP' for different processes and Documented results and findings in Atlassian Confluence tool called as Chalk. Environment: Cisco UCS, VMware, Terraform v0.10.2, GIT LAB 9.4.5 , Centos 6.5, Centos 7.2, TSB 4.02.03, JSON, Jenkins, CHEF, Ansible, ICINGA, Rabbit MQ, PRISM, WARP, TS Monitor, DRUM (DOCSIS Reporting Utilization & Measurement), CLMS (Channel Lineup Management System), Microsoft Power BI, Insight, TMC Server (Test Management and Control), TS Console, SPLUNK, Kibana, SWORD, RIO 5.74.0, ACE 17.11, Atlassian JIRA Project Management Software (v7.2.15), Python, SGUI 2.52.0, Active Video (AVN 2.11.1), Advanced Messaging Solution (AMS1.410.8), Zodiac Humax Client WB 2.0 Humax-M6 1-13, Atlassian Confluence 6.6.7, Slack 3.3.4, Hip Chat v 2.3.1.
- Linux Administrator / Linux Build Engineer at Charter Communications
- Systems Administrator at TechVeda, INC
- Linux Administrator at Object Trees Soft Consulting India PVT.LTD
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Advanced Computer Networking and Security
- Bachelor of Technology - Design Software
Responsibilities * Administration of CentOS/RHEL 6, 7, IBM AIX which includes installation, testing, tuning, upgrading and loading patches, troubleshooting both physical and virtual server issues. * Configured kickstart server and updating/applying patches to the servers using Redhat Satellite server. * Planning and implementing system upgrades including hardware, operating system and periodical patching * Working with application and database teams for OS upgrades and other maintenance windows. * Monitored system activities and fine-tuned system parameters and configurations to optimize performance and ensure security of systems. * Working on Turnover checklist for Physical and virtual servers which includes validation of Servers with Standard check points. * Worked on resolving production issues and documenting RCA and updating the tickets using HP Service Manager. * Performing hardware upgrades, firmware updates and maintenance activities. * Experience in configuring NFS/SAN and mount and unmounting the filesystems * Experience in installing new HBA cards on the physical servers and configuring them for SAN LUNS * Expertise in Storix backup/restore all the production servers. * Experience in creating Filesystems like Physical Volume, Volume, Logical Volume Groups, using local storage and SAN LUNS * Decommissioning of the old servers and keeping track or decommissioned and new servers using inventory list. * Creating Runbooks and standard operating procedure for new issues. * Good experience on HP, Dell, IBM, Cisco UCS, configuration and troubleshooting. * Service profile creation and assigning service profiles to designated to hosts * Familiar with configuring ILO and IDRAC for new servers and managing them. * Expertise in memory upgrades, failed drives replacement, and array controller management. * Working on HP Service Management (HPSM) ticketing system for Change/Incident and problem management. * Experience in Installing and configuring monitoring tools like (IBM Tivoli, HP SiteScope)
- Linux Administrator at CVS Health
- Unix/Linux Administrator at Equifax. Inc
- UNIX Administrator at Butler America Inc
- Systems Administrator at Genpact
6 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science
Manage Linux, VMware, Storage and HPC environments. * Puppet administration for Linux hosts * Improving infrastructure tools including external file sharing, IP management, and monitoring. * HPC scheduling administration in a SLURM environment. * Assisted in core-switch upgrade project. * Transitioning NAS storage from NetApp to EMC Isilon. * User administration through Active Directory, Kerberos, and SSSD. * Kemp LoadMaster administration * OpenVPN administration NetApp - RTP, North Carolina 2010 - 2018
- Linux Administrator at RENCI, University of North Carolina
- Technical Course Developer at
- Training Lab Engineer at
- Systems Administrator at Freudenberg-IT
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Morristown NJ Mar'17 to Current Atlantic Health System, headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey and one of the leading non-profit health care systems in the state, is committed to creating a Trusted Network of Caring®. Role: - Database/Linux Administrator (Oracle, Epic) ❖ Used simple and complex command for RHEL System administration. ❖ Maintained file and directory permissions using chmod and umask. ❖ Extensively used standard in, standard out and standard error in command lines. ❖ Used commands such as head, less, more, tail, wc, grep, awk, find etc., as part of daily routine. ❖ Writing bash script to automate, system and database jobs ❖ Software deployment ❖ Ran time consuming jobs in the background ❖ Used symbolic and hard links in combination with inode number for administration of files and dir. ❖ Used vi editor for editing configuration files and shell scripting ❖ Used run levels for the troubleshooting, administration and installation of updates. ❖ Used service and systemctl commands for start, stop, restart etc of the services. ❖ Chkconfig for managing the services during various run level startup. ❖ Performed password recovery. ❖ Well versed in networking concepts and protocol. ❖ Used netstat and ping command for open ports and troubleshooting ❖ Configured network interface and NIC bonding. ❖ Set the hostname for the host server. ❖ Setup yum repository and client for package installation, used yum.repo config file. ❖ Performed kernel installation. ❖ Managed the disk space using file partitions, fdisk, LVM, set inodes and blocksize. ❖ Mounted partitions to the folders using fstab configuration file. ❖ Created swap partition as virtual memory. ❖ Worked with SAN team in attaching disk space as need per business needs. ❖ Monitoring servers using Nagios ❖ Knowledge of Microsoft Azure. ❖ Experience on Installing and administering Oracle database ❖ Installed/Patched and maintained Oracle database ❖ Configuring, maintaining dataguard setup. ❖ Upgrading the database to version 11g to 12C R2. ❖ Restoring the databases. ❖ Migrating the databases from Solaris to Linux using data pump option. ❖ Supporting oracle Golden Gate. ❖ Installed and configured all systems with 11G oracle Grid control monitoring. ❖ Transport transactional data between servers by creating database links and exporting source to target database 11g. ❖ Backed up and Recovered of the Oracle Database and Archive logs using RMAN; configure and restart backups or restored if needed. ❖ Taking hot and cold backups of the database using rman. ❖ Handling refresh from production to Test environments. ❖ Implemented data guard to provide high availability of database for many applications. ❖ Supported databases for 24/7 production support. ❖ Design and configuration of Cache Database server. ❖ Installed Epic 2014 and Underlying Cache 2014. ❖ Upgraded to Epic 2015 from Epic 2014 and upgraded Related scripts (Red Alert/Admin scripts). ❖ Preparing for Epic 2016 Upgrade. ❖ Installed Special Update and Quarterly updates. ❖ Perform Install and Upgrade of Cache server. ❖ Configured Backup and recovery of cache server. ❖ Setup Environment refresh of Cache Epic environment. ❖ Setting up and monitoring alerts for Cache and Epic Environment. ❖ Support EPIC 2015, EPIC 2014 environment using Epic Administration Scripts. ❖ Installed and Supporting Cache 2015.1 and Cache 2013.1 for Ensemble and Epic on Unix and Linux ❖ Installed redalert and configuring threshold depending on organization requirement. ❖ Configured cache mirroring and Shadowing for reporting and Disaster recovery environment. ❖ Writing Shell script to automate jobs. ❖ Provide Unix Support as needed ❖ Work with Epic Support as needed ❖ Experience in Installing SQL server database for Clarity. ❖ Support and maintain Clinical and Non-clinical database for organization (Oracle,SQL Server, MYSQL,SYBASE) on demand ❖ Install/upgrade Ensemble application for Interfaces. ❖ Installed/upgraded Ensemble 2014 and 2015 ❖ Performed installation and administration of RHEL 6 and 7.
- Database/Linux Administrator (Oracle, Epic) at Atlantic Health System
- Unix/Database Administrator (Epic Cache/Oracle/SQL Server) at Temple University Health Systems
- Oracle Database Administrator at Comcast, Downingtown
- Oracle Database Administrator at Ebay Enterprise
2 years at this Job
- BE - Mechanical Engineering
Responsible for installations, configuration, network security and overall maintenance of Red Hat Linux severs according to the policy compliance management requirements
• Experience with Virtualization technologies such as installing, configuring, and administering VMware ESX/ESX 6 5.5, Red Hat environment
• Creates user accounts and group accounts for developers
• Troubleshooting of day-to-day problems including the network issues, file storage, application issues, and memory
• Participate in the implementation and maintenance of NFS, DNS, and DHCP Server in a heterogeneous environment.
• Provide support to the DBA's and developers.
• Experienced with TCP/IP networking tool using them in network configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting
• Experienced in task like managing User Accounts, Groups, Disks management and File systems in Linux platform
• Experience creating user account in windows, Linux and troubleshoot any connectivity problems.
• RPM and YUM package installations, patch and other server management.
• Creating templates for Linux VM's which are used for environment deployment.
• Experiencing in system audit report like number of logins, success & failures.
- Linux Administrator at
- Linux System Administrator at COMCAST
- Junior System Administrator at BLUE TECH CONSULTING
- Desktop Support Analyst at BLUE TECH CONSULTING
3 years, 1 month at this Job
· Provide level 2 and level 3 Linux support and server management. · Manage over 450 Linux workstations CentOS 6/7 and several CentOS 7 servers. · Write and modify Bash and Python scripts to resolve issues workflow and procedural issues. · Utilizing technologies such as Bash, Python 3, Ansible, Salt, Puppet 3/5 (with Foreman), BeyondTrust, Jenkins, Git/Bitbucket, Docker, Postgres and Grafana. · Lead and train the Ops team in escalated Linux tickets and assignments. · Currently spearheading the integration of Teradici into our existing infrastructure.
- Linux Administrator at Blue Sky Studios
- IT Administrator at Eileen Fisher
- Middleware Administrator at Crown Awards
7 months at this Job
- Some college
Experience installing, upgrading and configuring Redhat Linux 6
● Coordinate and consult with end-users, application development, infrastructure, client services, vendors and team members to meet and exceed customer requirements and end-user satisfaction
● Building servers with jumpstart / kickstart, CD with corporate requirements
● Identified protocol problems and strengths, collected data in customer experience to assist in development
● Successfully Installed, configured, and resolved issues with Apache/Tomcat
● Analyze systems, servers, applications, networks and input/output system performance
● Implement appropriate security controls to mitigate risk and threats to the system
● Handles all application and server configuration releases
● Installed and configured Logical Volume Manger - LVM and RAID
● Performed memory and swap management to improve optimization and performance of the server
● Applies quarterly patches to all DEV, UAT, and PRD Linux environments per company policy
● Experience in kick-start installations, support, configuration of maintenance of RHEL 5/6, and x86-64 Servers under heterogeneous environments
● Address L1/L2 issues debugging problems
● Manages patches configuration, service pack and reviews connectivity regarding security problems
● Building and Maintaining virtual machines through VMware
● Creating and Maintaining EC2 Instance in AWS
- Linux Administrator at OCR Services, Inc
- System Administrator at Comcast
- System Administrator at DYRS
2 years, 7 months at this Job
• Creating installing and maintaining physical, virtual Redhat-Linux servers based on project requirements.
• Involved in building and configuring Red Hat Linux Servers using KickStart as required for the project. Maintained maximum uptime and maximum performance capacity for Enterprise Production, QA, and UAT/Staging
• Updating patches /kernel on Linux servers to avoid vulnerabilities
• Maintain the security posture of operational systems by applying and verifying patches in accordance with STIG compliance.
• Building /supporting Oracle RAC cluster nodes in Linux
• Working with storage team to configure ZFS , Ext4 / XFS / GPFS file systems
• upgrading hardware BIOS firmware to remediate Spectre Meltdown vulnerability on HP / DELL hardware
• Monitoring the CPU, Memory & Swap utilization. File system Cleanup ,Disk Utilization Activities
• Installing patches, packages using YUM & RPM. & Linux OS Install using Kickstart.
• Oracle ASM installation and configuration in Linux
• Involved in coordinating faulty hardware replacements (Disks, Fans and power supplies, RAM Modules, CPUs, I/O Cards, Mother Boards and Network Devices etc.)Through a field engineer from the Vendor.
• Created and maintained Branches, labels, work spaces on Git, participated in merging of source code
• DELL iDRAC / HP ILO configuration and upgrading their firmware.
• Installing / Configuring Storix backup software in Linux servers
• Configured DELL / HP call home setup
• Adding or removing Luns from servers.
• Working/supporting with database and application teams while their deployment/upgrades.
• Deployed distributed Jenkins environment for continuous integration/builds.
• Knowledge of source code repository administration along with build tools like GIT/Github.
• Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Chef and Git in Linux environment.
• Worked on monitoring tools like Nagios, Splunk, AWS Cloud Watch to health check the various deployed resources and services.
• Worked with Chef Enterprise Hosted as well as On-Premise, Installed Workstation, Bootstrapped Nodes.
• Installed and upgraded EMC Power path multipathing software on SUN Solaris & Redhat Linux servers. VMware:
• I have good experience in managing VM's. We deploy/configure new VM's (Redhat) on top of ESX in my day to day activities.
• And also adding new disks, memory, CPU cores taking performance reports and performing reboots to the VM's during the application team's deployments.
• Working with all the VM's during schedule reboots.
• Installing the latest VMWare tools on Linux servers Amazon Web Services
• Knowledge Amazon Web Services (AWS) for cloud automation. Managed Services like EC2, S3 Bucket, Route53, ELB and EBS.
• Knowledge on AWS - Amazon Cloud - EC2 (Security Groups, Elastic IP's, Load balancers, Auto scaling groups, Placement Groups), S3, VPC, Route 53, Cloud watch, OpsWorks & IAM.
• Responsible for planning, installing, and supporting AWS infrastructure.
• Knowledge of maintaining Network ACL, Security Groups and firewall configurations.
• Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using AWS Cloud watch.
• Used Amazon IAM to grant fine access of AWS resources to users. Also managed roles and permissions of users to AWS account through IAM.
• Developed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT, EC2 instances, ELB, Security Groups. Environment: Redhat Linux 5, 6 & 7, VMware, HP Proliant BL460c,DL360,DL360P,DL380P,DL560,DELL PowerEdge R630 ,R730xd,R640,R740 and Oracle ASM , Storix,IBM GPFS , Solaris 10 & 11,AWS,git,Chef,Docker,Jenkins,Nagios.
- Linux Administrator at CVS Health
- Solaris & Linux system Administrator at Tech Mahindra
- Linux, Solaris Administrator at British Petroleum
- Solaris system Administrator at Xavient Information Systems
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Electronics Engineering - Electronics Engineering