- Liquor Store Manager at Simmons Liquor
- Liquor Store Manager at
18 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Microsoft Visual Studio
present Smith Point Wine and Liquor
• Handles an average daily company profit of C $2000 C++
• Maintaining stock Java
• Organizing parties Python
• customer and salesmen interactions
- Liquor Store Manager at Aldec
- Beginner Assembly at
- Beginner Spanish at Sweet Garden Chinese Food
- at William Floyd Tennis Camp
10 months at this Job
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
• Responsible for managing all aspects of a large Liquor store with sales volume consistently exceeding 3000 cases per month.
• Supervise subordinate personnel including: training, determining workload, delegating assignments, monitoring and evaluating performance, and initiating corrective or disciplinary actions.
• Conducting regular and spot check inventories of merchandise, supplies, and equipment.
• Order, receive, and inspect equipment, merchandise, commodities, materials, and supplies.
• Verify that cash intake matches sales and inventory activity.
• Set up and close cash registers and prepare deposits.
• Receive and fill liquor orders.
• Resolve potential confrontational issues when dealing with intoxicated individuals, shoplifters, etc.
• Display new items and existing stock.
• Assist customers in finding products, making selections and purchasing items.
• Enforce and adhere to all industry law regulations and company policy (RAS) Responsible Alcohol Sale Training.
• Attended sales meetings, industry trade shows, and training seminars to gather information, promote product lines, and expand network contacts.
- Liquor Store Manager at Winn Dixie Supermarket
- Loss Prevention Manager at Winn Dixie Supermarket
15 years at this Job
- - - -
• Manage staff and maintain a well-stocked inventory within the store
• Complete weekly as well as monthly and annual budget reports
• Communicate with upper management to know what is expected in the department
• Increase in sales by 12% annually
• Communicate resposibilities with staff as well as night crew
• Assist customers with their needs
• Order all products needed by the department
- Liquor Store Manager at Shop-Rite Wine and Spirits
- Sales Associate/Beer Manager at Medford/Mt Laurel Wine and Spirits
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Exercise Science
Assist customers, order product from multiple reps, clean, rearrange store and product for sales, inventory
- Liquor Store Manager at Tofte General Store
- Driver Supervisor at Car Quest
- Key Holder/ Loss Prevention at Lane Bryant
- Liquor Store Manager at
10 months at this Job
- High school - Media Studies and Production/ Accounting
- Some college
Maintain daily business functionality of the liquor store. Daily duties include following and enforcing of established policies and procedures. An essential part of my job function is the handling and safekeeping of store monies, checks, and credit card receipts and doing daily deposits in a timely manner. Along with proper record keeping, it is also very imperative to direct the workforce during each given shift and provide leadership and training for all fellow coworkers and employees. It is my job to accurately check in merchandise deliveries from the warehouse and vendors and use appropriate inventory management equipment.
- Liquor Store Manager at State College, PA
- Meat Room Associate at Ridway BILO Foods
- Produce Associate at Shop-n-Save
8 years, 8 months at this Job
Open/close store,set up cash tills,lotto,give premier customer service,check in deliveries,stock merchandise,build end caps,schedule tasting events,conduct yearly inventory,promote sales..have increased sales for past 2 years has the highest profit in my area.
- Liquor Store Manager at Publix Supermarkets
- PSA Manager at Lowe's
- Receiving Manager at Home Depot
- Liquor specialist at
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Business
I did the ordering. The book keeping. The inventory in the computer
- Liquor store manager at
at this Job
Assist customers with purchases, order specifics for customers if needed, order from different sales reps, organize and rearrange the store when needed for sales and season change, inventory,
- Liquor Store Manager at Tofte General Store and Bottle Shop
- Driver Supervisor/Counterman at Car Quest
- Key Holder/Loss Prevention at Lane Bryant
9 months at this Job
- High school - Generals
- High school
I started at Frys food and drug in October of 1997 as toy sporting good section head. three months later as a Asst home manger for five years . then I as promoted to and Asst grocery manager.but I have done several job task through out my services with this company. then I ran the liquor department working with customers and vendors for many years.
- Liquor Store Manager at frys food and drug
21 years, 3 months at this Job
- airco tech - welding