Supervisor / Owner, George Lawrence - 832.228.8482 Litigation paralegal for attorney who specializes in breach of contract litigation, consumer defense, and personal injury lawsuits.
- Litigation Paralegal at George Lawrence Law Firm
- Litigation Paralegal at Heston Ciment Law Firm
- Litigation Manager at The Hinsley Law Firm
- Contract Paralegal at City of Houston Legal Department
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
- - Certified Paralegal
Temporary litigation paralegal position. Drafting pleadings, petitions, discovery requests and responses. E- file, cold calls of potential clients.
- Litigation Paralegal at Currin, Wuest, Mielke, Paul & Knapp
- Litigation Paralegal at Currin, Wuest, Mielke, Paul & Knapp
- Litigation Paralegal - Real Estate Law at RMWBH Law P.C
- Senior Litigation Paralegal - Real Estate Law at Codilis & Stawiarksi, P.C
2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Political Science
• Litigation paralegal to Equity Partner, 4 Partners & 5 Associates attorneys.
• Manages over 400 product liability, bodily injury and property damage files.
• Coordinates the scheduling of clients, witnesses and experts
• Maintains electric and hard copy file of all pleadings, discovery, investigative and deposition materials. Prepares binders according to attorney's needs.
• Prepares HIPAA's and Subpoena's to obtain medical records and police and fire reports.
• Assists attorneys with all phases of trial preparation.
- Litigation Paralegal at Goldberg Segalla
- Litigation Paralegal at Golden, Rothschild, Spagnola, Lundell, Boylan & Garubo
- Litigation Paralegal at Bright & Sponder
- Litigation paralegal at assisting 3 attorneys
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Paralegal Certification
- Associates Degree in Applied Science - Criminal
As a Litigation Paralegal, I support multiple attorneys simultaneously and manage a large volume of cases. My responsibilities include, but are not limited to, preparing legal documents; assisting attorneys with trial preparations; communicating with clients, outside counsel and court personnel; preparing and organizing exhibits; reviewing public records and Rules of Court; filing legal documents with the courts electronically and in person; contacting and interviewing witnesses; preparing medical releases, requesting and distributing information in accordance with HIPAA requirements; reviewing, indexing and summarizing medical records; updating attorneys on case status; summarizing deposition transcripts; managing and entering deadlines into a case management docket system for compliance; locating and interviewing expert witnesses; scheduling court hearings, depositions, witness interviews, etc.
- Litigation Paralegal at Coolidge Wall Co., LPA
- Donor Scheduler at Community Blood Center
- Litigation Paralegal at Patterson, Dilthey, Clay & Bryson, LPA
- Paramedical Examiner/Phlebotomist at PORTAMEDICS
14 years at this Job
- Phlebotomy Course
- Some college - Paralegal Course
- High school or equivalent - High school studies
Commercial litigation paralegal offering an extensive legal skill set, proficient in managing large caseloads (currently
200+ matters), proven record of accurately managing projects under tight deadlines, and demonstrated capacity to provide
comprehensive support. Provide instrumental litigation support for a wide-range of claims and lawsuits involving: fires
and explosions; aerosol products; general paints and coatings product liability; slip and fall; as well as motor vehicle
accidents. Oversees and manages the majority of all company-wide litigation hold / document preservations notices under the direction of counsel, including tracking key custodians and coordinating with information technology personnel and
executives relative to the same. Strong e-discovery knowledge and trial experience. Team-oriented professional with excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail. Additional key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Working directly with in-house and outside lawyers regarding all facets of litigation, alternative dispute resolution proceedings, agency cases, investigations and dispute resolution/management matters.
• Assisting with document productions, responses to subpoenas, and discovery.
• Assisting with scheduling and preparation of witnesses for depositions, arbitration, and trial.
• Working with outside counsel to index, track, and control discovery documents, exhibits, and other materials for use during discovery and trial.
• Assisting with case management, keep case files current and organized, and prepare and maintain litigation status reports.
• Performing fact gathering, document gathering and preservation in connection with actual and threatened litigation matters.
• Performing screening of documents for privilege under the direction of counsel.
• Working with lawyers to draft procedures for accomplishing litigation support assignments.
• Performing legal research as required in connection with litigation.
• Working closely with paralegals and lawyers at outside law firms representing the company nationwide.
• Working with other company employees and management, including both executives as well as field personnel, regarding all aspects of litigation and investigations.
• Working with risk management department to ensure appropriate reporting of claims / cases for insurance and auditing purposes.
- Litigation Paralegal at The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Litigation Paralegal at Thompson Hine LLP
- Senior Legal Assistant at Brickfield, Burchette, Ritts
- Legal Assistant at Sidley
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Philosophy
Areas of practice: Personal Injury, Employment Litigation, Environmental Litigation and Toxic Tort Litigation
Litigation Paralegal duties:
• Organize and track case files working with deadlines on several files
• Conduct legal and factual research
• Prepare written discovery requests and coordinate document production
• Review and organize documents and create chronology of facts
• Read, analyze and summarize medical, employment and educational records
• Retain expert witnesses and communicate regarding case strategy and medical history
• Draft legal documents including pleadings, interrogatories, jury instructions, voir dire, affidavits, subpoenas and memoranda of law
• Extensive fact checking, site checking, and general editing for briefs and other responsive pleadings
• Index and summarize supporting documentation and evidence in Concordance as well as Microsoft Office programs, as projects required
• Assist with trial preparation including witness lists, exhibits, maintain expert binders and trial binders, perform jury research and assist in the courtroom at trial
• Maintain and coordinate several asbestos cases in various jurisdictions
- Litigation Paralegal at HKM
- Paralegal at Sieben Polk, P.A
- Legal Assistant/Information Management Specialist at Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi L.L.P
17 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Document Management
- - Paralegal Litigation Case Management
- MPA - Research and Discovery
- - Internet Strategies for the Paralegal
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE - PARALEGAL STUDIES
Litigation Paralegal in charge of drafting motions, discovery, petitions, setting hearings, and comunicating with opposing attorneys and their staff regarding. Scheduling depositions, mediations or any other conferring meeting needed. Spoke with clients and sent them reminders of certain deadlines or deposition preps or mediation. Paid invoices pertaining to medical records, depositions and mediation.
- Litigation Paralegal at George Salinas Law Firm
- Area Billing Specialist II at Weatherford
- Legal Assistant at Law Office of David A. Ayon
- Secretary/ Paralegal at Martin & Cukjati, L.L.P
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Paralegal Studies - Business Administration
Litigation Paralegal for the Labor and Employment and Private Wealth Services Departments. Experience in drafting discovery responses and requests; preparing third-party subpoenas, corresponding attachment 3’s; experience in preparing witness lists; trial exhibits and assembly of trial binders. Coordinating trial logistics, war room preparation, document assembly, attending trial; mediation preparation and experience, and drafting deposition outlines and attending depositions.
- Litigation Paralegal at Holland & Knight LLP
- Office Services Coordinator at Holland & Knight LLP
8 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business Administration
• Assumed the role of active litigation paralegal along with account manager
• Drafting motions, replys, oppositions, discovery, orders, etc.
• Manages Court calendar for firm
- Contested Litigation Paralegal at Relin, Goldstein, & Crane, LLP
- Account Manager at Relin, Goldstein, & Crane, LLP
- at Relin, Goldstein, & Crane, LLP
- Paralegal at
2 years at this Job
- - Paralegal
Contractor, Litigation Paralegal, Legal Research, Deposition Preparation, Relativity Search and Document Prep for Deposition.
- Litigation Paralegal (Contractor) at Hunt Ortmann
- Litigation Paralegal at Martin & Martin
- Senior Paralegal Specialist (Contractor) at UNITED STATES ATTORNEY'S OFFICE
- Litigation Paralegal (Contractor) at I.V. Solutions, Inc.
1 month at this Job
- J.D. - Not licensed