- Part of a litigation unit within the Office of Technology and Information Management that is responsible for providing day-to-day technical support and consultation to the litigation divisions within the Bureau of competition. - Serves as technical support specialist and is responsible for providing on-going advice and assistance to legal staff on applying and integrating technological capabilities throughout every aspect of case investigation and litigation, and for managing automated litigation support systems installed for use across the Bureau. - Identifies, formulates and implements technology solutions for electronic productions in order to improve overall bureau litigation support. - Provides assistance to case staff in the preparation of appropriate taxonomies, indices, thesauri, authority lists, and related research tools; in monitoring the progress of data collection and computer entry efforts. - Develops or evaluates procedures and computer specifications designed to ensure indexing consistency, and to maximize the ease with which documents can be retrieved from tailored data files on the computer or other storage medium. - Works with ITMO staff in developing specifications for upgrades to existing computer systems or selection/development of new systems and other highly sophisticated hardware and software required for litigation support. - Provides specialized training to attorneys and paralegal staff within Bureaus on the large variety of litigation specific computer software programs and other technology used throughout the Bureaus. - Providing document management in the Sharepoint online platform, which included the management of lists, document libraries, and the customization of site collections. - Designed user interface for site collections, and managed user/group profiles to the legal case team's specifications. - Uploaded and converted spreadsheets into lists, office documents into libraries, and created custom templates for Sharepoint sites. - Troubleshooting and providing customer service to case teams, resolving technical and user issues.
- Litigation Support Specialist at Federal Trade Commission
- Litigation Support Analyst at Crowell & Moring
- Database Admin at KForce/BAM Technologies
- Portal Content Manager at CACI
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration/Information Systems
Establishing user security groups and managing internal databases for the review and analysis of electronic data. Design document databases in company applications such as Eclipse SE, Concordance, Relativity, and similar litigation technology applications. * Use of SQL and Excel functions to concatenate data and create case specific load files for databases. * Problem analysis and resolution of multiple computer applications with a specialization in troubleshooting database errors. * Assist with the development and delivery of software and hardware training, face to face, and remotely, to case teams on effective protocols utilizing both company and vendor technology. * Confer with legal teams to provide in-depth consulting on e-discovery issues. * Assisting and coordinating electronic and paper evidence discovery with the implementation of preserving, collecting, processing, filtering, and culling ESI through all stages of the EDRM cycle. * Analytical review of data and load files from other parties for accuracy. * Managing repositories. * Proficiency with the administrator and end user functions of litigation support applications such as Eclipse SE, Relativity, Concordance, Cellebrite, CaseMap, TimeMap, Case Notebook, West Publisher and West Timeline. * Proficiency with the end user functions of Microsoft applications.
- Litigation Support Specialist at Montgomery, McCracken, Walker & Rhoads, LLP
- Litigation Paralegal Clerk at Montgomery, McCracken, Walker & Rhoads, LLP
- Data Entry Clerk at Global Pharmaceuticals / Impax Laboratories
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- BA, - Criminal Justice
- A.A.S., - Paralegal Studies
Supported tier one law firm by applying best practices in accordance with firm’s litigation policies. Managed eDiscovery projects and supervised review teams. Collaborated with attorneys, records managers, and outside vendors to facilitate the collection, production, and review of electronically stored information. Identified documents and created exhibits for use as exhibits in motions, expert reports, depositions, and trial. Drafted privilege logs. Analyzed technical drawings and specifications and verified the reliability of data in expert reports. Created document searches based on specific criteria. Identified documents and testimony for use in witness examinations. Reviewed documents and drafted detailed summary reports. Cite checked and proofread motions and legal correspondence. Managed exhibits on P: drive. Demonstrated proficiency in Relativity, Excel, OneNote, and Westlaw. Maintained high-level security clearance.
- Litigation Support Specialist at HC2 Inc
- Litigation Support Specialist at Business Litigation Group PC
- Intellectual Property Attorney at Hanika Law Office
- Extern Patent Examiner at U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology
- JD - Law
- Bachelor's - Political Science, Philosophy, and Economics
previous: Legal Intern
● Intake new legal matters in electronic matter management system
● Coordinate with team members and witnesses for depositions and trials
● Project management on various litigation team tasks
● Conduct research on internal and external matters
- Litigation Support Specialist at Quicken Loans
- Host/Maitre'D at Maggiano's Little Italy
- Shift Supervisor, Barista Trainer, Barista at Starbucks
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Leadership
- Bachelor of Public Affairs - Public Affairs
Review and analyze litigation production from several Fortune 500 companies to determine if documents are relevant and apply appropriate issue coding.
• Identify privileged material within a document in order to complete logs for production.
• Perform quality assurance checks to ensure client was receiving accurate counsel.
• Performed detailed redaction to ensure client information wasn't disclosed during production.
- LITIGATION SUPPORT SPECIALIST at CONSILIO SERVICES LLC
- CURRICULUM AND EDUCATIONAL ADVOCATE at
- CENTER DIRECTOR at BRAIN BALANCE ACHIEVEMENT
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- JURIS DOCTORATE
- MASTER'S OF ARTS - TEACHING
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - English
• Prepares audiovisual presentations for case analysis.
• Assists paralegals in daily office work
• Aids in file preparation
- Litigation Support Specialist at Moerer & King, LLP
- Intern at Andrews Myers, P.C
- Intern at APTEK Computers
- Intern at Tate Moerer & King, LLP
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management Information Systems
- Bachelor's - Marketing
Leverage years of experience in eDiscovery industry to recommend the most appropriate solution for issues described by Client Services and Project Management teams. Perform searching across various processing platforms and provide expert advice to Operations Processing department. Dictate workflows and prioritize tickets in the most efficient manner possible to expedite the review of data by the client. Participate in numerous User Acceptance Test groups and provide necessary feedback and recommendations where applicable. Analyze and incorporate other teams functions into our own thereby increasing my groups ability to resolve issues and increase production value.
- Litigation Support Specialist at Epiq Global
- Data Analyst/Production Engineer at DTI Global, LLC
- Data Technician at Fios, Inc
- Cable Infrastructure Technician at Service Communications, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Intro to SQL and Relational Database Design
- - Telecommunications
Make quality outgoing calls, based on assigned que, to obtain records. Take incoming calls, check and return voicemails daily. Obtain status via online, email or fax. Enter notes of all custodian calls and actions taken to obtain records. Set action dates forward for follow-up calls. Internally track parts as necessary. Handle sensitive/ confidential records, research, follow-up on missing items. Schedule pick-ups and notaries. Save/Scan all documents. Maintains working knowledge of the current state laws regarding fee structure, and HIPAA regulations as well as facility policies and procedures in regards to release of information.
- Litigation Support Specialist at US LEGAL SUPPORT
- Customer Service Representative at Asurion
- Assistant Store Manager at Dollar General
- Loan Officer at TIGER FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
11 months at this Job
- Diploma - College prep
• Managed incoming clientele correspondence and delegated follow-up assignments.
• Reviewed and arranged payment for invoices for the completion of work orders.
• Arranged courier appointments with offices and vendors for hand service and pick-ups.
• Negotiated pricing for record retrieval processes and deposition completion.
• Regularly participated in continued education to keep up with subpoena regulation and HIPAA compliance.
- Litigation Support Specialist at Judicial Services Records Company
- Shift Supervisor at Starbucks
- Transaction Coordinator at Keller Williams Realty
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
Read and interpret legal services from all 50 states to determine action required by Citi
● Maintain work queue
● Work with deadlines to ensure adherence to federal guidelines
● Interacting via written and verbal communications with courts, attorneys, state and federal government to ensure appropriate actions are taken
- Litigation Support Specialist at Citibank, N.A
- Escalations Specialist II at Citibank, N.A
- Manager Trainee/ Collections/ Customer Service at GC Services
- Senior Sales and Loans Representative at EZ Pawn Corp
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent