Goal oriented Litigation Support Specialist responsible for the successful planning, documentation, implementation, support and completion of E-discovery and Litigation Support projects.
• Act as single point of contact for numerous attorneys and vendors.
• Provide attorneys with cost estimates; cost analysis, workflows, data requirement manuals, design manuals, technical specifications and time to completion estimates.
• Designed and Delivered Quality Control methods and procedures intended to improve the graphical user interface and performance of backend database systems.
• Convened and hosted project initiation meetings, data design and data stewardship sessions with attorneys to determine the most cost effective technique to process their data.
• Managed all projects from start to completion, including design meetings and specifications.
- Sr. Litigation Support Specialist at Wiggin and Dana
- Project Manager at Stroz Friedberg, LLC
- Project Manager - Data Analysis & E-Discovery at DTI
- Senior Project Manager at Daegis
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Workforce Education Training & Development
- Associates of Science - General Studies
2018- Present Manage all school social media, school website, and all school : ECNEIREPXE TNAVELER marketing duties. Manage teacher profile and assist with newsletter and email content. - Youth Leadership Buffalo Class of 2014 - Student Marketing Team- Canisius College LITIGATION SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- LITIGATION SUPPORT SPECIALIST at ADVANCEMENT TEAM/ COMMUNICATIONS
- Independent Marketing Consultant at Dolce Panepinto
- MARKETING ASSISTANT at Hotel Lafayette
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BA - MARKETING & ENTREPRENEURSHIP
● Advise legal teams on e-discovery workflows; document collection and review protocols, process database design, technical aspects of trial preparation, and support of courtroom presentation software
● Consult with AUSAs on best practices for full Electronic Discovery Reference Model lifecycle
● Overseeing each project and ensuring quality and success through actions
● Train and support attorneys and review teams in the use of litigation support tools for their preparation of cases and trial
● Coordinate project work orders, create litigation review databases, confirm search terms and syntax with third party vendors on large scale eDiscovery projects
● Provide office personnel with technical solutions and trouble-shooting assistance for numerous software and hardware issues
● Reporting to case teams and management on project status
● Tracking and analyzing incoming client data
- Litigation Support Specialist at US Attorneys Office
- eDiscovery Technology Coordinator at Google
- eDiscovery Project Manager at Bryan Cave
- eDiscovery Coordinator at Williams Lea at Weil
5 months at this Job
- BA - Design Studies
• Meet with attorneys and staff with the various bureaus to determine requirements and case specifics, the latest eDiscovery software as well as informed on new rules and procedures
• Create new databases in Concordance and Concordance Desktop, as well as form creation for coding purposes
• Manage data and projects
• Process data using LAW and perform complex data conversion
• Prepare e-discovery for defense council and other government agencies on external media
• Load documents to several different software programs using a range of load file types
• Provide assistance in any custom meta-data analysis, analyzing and pivot reporting for ongoing litigation as requested by case teams
• Train attorneys, paralegals and other support staff on Relativity, Summation, LAW Prediscovery and Concordance software
• Maintain litigation support servers as administrator and maintain databases containing Summation, LAW Prediscovery, and Concordance data,
• Keep litigation support servers up to date via maintenance and installation of software and assigning users access to use applications
• Serve as Relativity Administrator
• Migrating Concordance databases from Concordance to Online Web base Concordance Desktop
- Litigation Support Specialist at Federal Communications Commission
- Multifunction System Analyst at Lockheed Martin & Bluewolf
- Litigation Support Specialist at Northrop Grumman
- E-Discovery Specialist at Epic Document Solutions
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
Perform analysis of case files to determine completeness; initiate correspondence for government signature; perform error-free work; track and perform follow-up action to ensure case completeness prior to submission of any case; handle sensitive information, credit reports, derogatory information and other personally identifiable information with no errors.
Work requires skill in gathering and communicating significant and sensitive information orally and in writing to persons involved in the security clearance process.
Work requires the ability to plan, schedule and conduct projects of varying complexity.
Work requires the ability to identify problems and issues.
Work requires skill in utilizing a variety of complex data and computer software and equipment.
Work requires knowledge of policies and procedures relating to industrial personnel security cases, as well as the ability to manage a large case load of industrial security clearance cases (ISCR), contractor trustworthiness (ADP) cases and other work and deploy resources to accomplish the mission in the quickest and most efficient manner possible.
Case support includes, but is not limited to, litigation support, document preparation and organization, document summarizing, document filing, mailing, and making appropriate entries to the case tracking system.
All of this must be done with experience in, and mastery of, the Freedom of Information and Privacy Acts, the personnel security administrative litigation process under DoD Directive 5220.6 and other applicable security clearance regulations and the safeguarding and handling for PII and other highly sensitive information, and experience and proficiency in the use of the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) and other personnel security related databases.
Provide a detailed analysis of Claims Division cases presented for decision.
In-process new cases by preparing case files and entering the information into the Agency Hearing Office database.
Track all Notices of Appeals, in-process all Appeal Briefs, Reply Briefs, Late Notice of Appeal letters, and any official Withdrawal of Appeal
Ensure all Hearing Office work products are consistent with requirements of the Freedom of Information and Privacy Acts, and personnel security litigation processes under DoD Directive 5220.6 and other applicable security clearance and administrative process regulations.
Safeguard and handle PII and other highly sensitive information.
Deliver flawless oral and written communication with members of the public and senior government officials
Assist Judges at all stages of the due process hearing or written record case to include the following:
• Issue notices of hearings
• search and reserve courtrooms or hearing rooms throughout the CONUS for DOHA hearing locations
• Set up VTCs for remote hearings
• Troubleshoot VTC problems
• Perform database management;
• Prepare error-free electronic decisions for publication.
• Handle sensitive information and personally identifiable information within established regulations and procedures
• Perform work in accordance with policies and procedures relating to industrial personnel security cases, as well as the ability to manage a large case load of ISCR, ADP, personal appearance, HSPD 12, TRICARE, and Special Education Due Process hearing cases and other work
• Upon receipt of reports for adjudication, cases shall be recorded in the appropriate computer databases, utilizing JPAS and specific DOHA, self-initiated, web-based database.
• Read and analyze reports for adjudication to determine whether scope of investigation meets specific Agency investigative standards; prepare memoranda of findings and correspondence in accordance with Agency processes, and make appropriate entries into databases, utilizing JPAS and a specific Agency, self-initiated, web-based database.
• Respond verbally or in writing, as appropriate, with detailed information and understanding of Agency case procedures, to written correspondence, email, and telephonic inquiries concerning status of cases.
• Ensure all responses are in accordance with security and privacy requirements.
• Prepare, copy and mail notice of hearings, orders, decisions, travel arrangements, correspondence, and perform other administrative/clerical functions using Agency specific processes and procedures.
• Prepare case files for file retention, utilizing Agency established processes and procedures.
• Prepare other administrative documents as may be required from time to time, in response to time sensitive inquiries.
• Answer telephone inquiries from service applicants, providing detailed information on status and an understanding of the Agency applicant/appeal process.
• Conduct distribution runs within the agency and outside of agency.
• Perform other administrative duties as required to include the following:
• Sorting and distributing the incoming and outgoing mail,
• Preparing closed cases to be shipped to the records holding area,
• Filing cases and making copies of cases when required, and
• Assisting with transporting unclassified and classified material to the Heating and Resource Plant.
• Conducting supply inventory,
• Assist the government representative with the ordering of supplies and equipment,
• Assist with setting up conference calls and VTC, and maintaining the training room, witness room and, Director’s conference room calendars,
• Assist with scheduling hearings world-wide,
• Conduct research, when necessary, for obtaining a sign language interpreter or a language interpreter,
• Assist with the reconciliation of accounts,
• Preparing hearing notices,
• Review travel authorizations and vouchers, and
• Other miscellaneous administrative duties of a like type within this scope as required.
- Administrative Litigation Support Specialist at GAP Solutions, Inc.
- Security Assistant at Department Of Justice
- Travel Agent at Department of Agriculture
- General File Clerk II at Department Of Homeland Security
2 months at this Job
- - Human Resources management
• Supports the Commodities and Futures Trade Commission (CFTC) performing investigations into possible commodities trading fraud.
• Utilizes the Relativity document review platform to organize, cull and analyze e-discovery data.
• Performs data processing in the following areas: ◦ Initial Data Intake Analysis ◦ Load Prep/Workflow initiation ◦ Data Culling using MD5Hash and other de-duping tools ◦ Document Review technical assistance and advisory support in Relativity to the litigation team to include: * Creating Advanced search strings in Relativity * Creating Document Batches for review * Creating customized document review coding panes * Performing Advanced Analytic analyses including: Email Threading, Clustering and Assisted Review
• Serves client by managing cases; supporting trial proceedings, under supervision of attorney.
• Organizes cases by establishing and organizing files, expediting requirements and deadlines and documenting procedures.
• Responsibilities under limited direction, provides substantive technical guidance to attorneys, legal assistants and others throughout all offices to develop technical solutions to litigation client needs.
• Acts as liaison between Litigation Technology Support and other departments, such as Technology Services, to ensure client support is optimal.
• Assist personnel with electronic data management, file formatting, electronic discovery, etc.
• Support conversion of data/image transfers.
• Possesses the technical skills and knowledge required to effectively deal with more complex or unusual tasks or problems.
• Manages resources so that priority tasks are achieved.
• Prepares productions for exporting from Relativity as discovery mandates to opposing counsel and inter-agency cooperative agreements.
• Create production media / upload media to ftp site.
- Litigation Support Specialist at Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Call Center Supervisor at National Institutes of Health via ADA, Inc
- Litigation Support Analyst at Department of Justice
- Data Analyst at Housing And Urban Development
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
Assist attorneys and accounts with all aspects of planning, collection, review and production of information for examinations, investigations and litigation. ◆Work with local and national records management groups to develop litigation hold policies and procedures and assist with implementation in Chicago regional office ◆Provide both formal group and ad-hoc individual training on electronic review and database applications as well as general Ediscovery topics, trends, and court decisions ◆Function as liaison between exam, litigation, records management and information technology groups to ensure efficient and effective exchange of information and foster good working relationships ◆Assist management, attorneys, and staff with formulating data/document requests tailored to litigation needs and regulated entities and third party respondents' production capabilities
- Litigation Support Specialist - Lead at U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- National Litigation Technology Manager at McDermott Will & Emery
- Litigation Technology Regional Coordinator at
- Litigation Technology Project Manager at Testify
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Juris Doctorate
- B.A. - Communication Studies & Business Administration
Manage legal accounts − Oversee branch collection activities − Maintain vender logs to ensure branches are using approved attorneys − Actively review current attorneys to ensure they are in compliance with their contract − Negotiate settlements − Audit accounts to ensure proper coding and branch compliance − Review affidavits from attorneys − Audit high risk accounts − Maintain weekly spreadsheet to regulate litigation activity of the branches − Research laws to ensure area branches are in compliance with state laws and regulations
- Litigation Support Specialist II at Lendmark Financial Services, LLC
- Paralegal at Reed Edmondson, Jr. Law Office
- Receptionist at Georgia Piedmont Technical College
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates in Applied Science in Paralegal Studies - Paralegal Studies
Create, manage and update files for Mass Tort litigation. Performed client Intake and data entry. Ordered all medical/billing records as well performed status checks on request. Faxing, copying, email, converting files, reviewed medical records and Internet research. Make outbound and receive incoming calls from clients. Set up notary services for clients. Walk client through the questionnaire/packets. Host of other duties.
- Litigation Support Specialist/Team Lead at Robert Half Legal Temporary Agency
- Litigation Support Specialist at Quest Personnel Temporary Agency
- Case Manager at Rapid Record Retrieval
- Record Retrieval Specialist at Medical Research Consultants
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Course of Study
- - Paralegal
Responsible for prioritizing and multi-tasking residential loan and conveyance paperwork along with drafting court filings and detailed memorandum of law for numerous litigation cases.
- Post-Closer, Litigation Support Specialist at Stevens, Stevens & Oliver, LLC
- at Landlord
- Staff Attorney at Legal Aid of East Tennessee
- at Tennessee Alliance for Legal Services
6 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Jurisprudence
- Bachelor's - Politicial Science