Paralegal - Litigation Support Specialist Roger B. Stough, PLLC Attorneys at Law - Appomattox, Virginia Contract position for civil and appellate litigation support in both Commonwealth and Virginia federal court systems for Roger B. Stough, Esq., the well-respected founder of the small, Central Virginia, general practice firm. Paralegal - Litigation Support Specialist Bowen, Clements, Favret & Budny, PLLC Attorneys at Law - Richmond, Virginia Contract position for civil and appellate litigation support for highly regarded Virginia criminal defense attorney and founding partner Cary Bowen, Esq. Strategized with counsel, drafted motions/pleadings for a client-specific series of civil and criminal/habeas matters. Senior Business Analyst American Red Cross-National Headquarters, Biomedical Division - Washington, DC Project Lead for development of dashboard and project management system with Business Process Improvement Group. Senior Functional Analyst Metrica, Inc. onsite at the Washington, DC Housing Authority Implementation of financial systems management package for public housing. Financial Systems Analyst Advanced Engineering & Planning Co. - Alexandria, Virginia Problem disbursement reconciliation for U.S. Govt. client Naval Sea Systems (NAVSEA) and Air Systems (NAVAIR) Commands. Deputy Administrator Shea & Gardner, Attorneys at Law - Washington, DC Manager of all non-attorney personnel and law firm office services. Law Librarian/Paralegal Shea & Gardner, Attorneys at Law - Washington, DC Secured reference resources, conducted legal research, tracked client-relevant bills and legislative initiatives on Capitol Hill and client-relevant federal agency regulatory proposals and changes and researched administrative adjudications, participated in the creation of formal legislative histories, summarized client-related legislative and regulatory findings for supporting memoranda. MS Office Suite, WESTLAW, LEXIS/NEXIS, PACER, GANTT, Federal Rules of Civil, Criminal and Appellate Procedure, Virginia Supreme Court Rules, Blue-Booking & Cite Checking, Shepardizing, Motions Practice; Bilingual: English/Spanish
- Paralegal / Litigation Support Specialist at Bowen, Clements, Favret & Budny, PLLC
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Information Systems
• Provide support and recommendations on e-discovery process and best practices.
• Thorough understanding of the EDRM model.
• Conduct custodian interviews and data collection.
• Consult with attorneys and client regarding data collection, document review strategies, and any potential technical concerns.
• Draft and review proposed ESI protocol.
• Provide training to attorneys and staff members.
• Perform early case assessment, provide reports, and assist with data culling.
• Manage document databases, document reviews, and document productions
• Receive database load files and import data into Concordance and Relativity.
• Trial Support - Proficient with Sanction and Trial Director software.
• Manage vendor invoices and project budgets. IT Support Specialist
• Second-level technical support for all hardware and software issues, including virtual desktop environment.
• Reimage PC/laptops for redistribution to new employees
• Use of IQTrack ticket system to document, manage, and resolve issues
• Train and assist with use of various software: MS Office 2010, Windows 7, Litigation Support, Web-based applications, etc.
- Litigation Support Specialist at Balch & Bingham, LLP
- Certified Computer Examiner at ISCFE
- at LitWorks
- Concordance Certified Software Administrator at Intelliteach
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Information Technology - networking, security, programming, and computing
• Litigation Support & Maintenance of litigation platforms (Concordance, CaseMap, Trial Director)
• Develop and implement processing standards and metadata needs
• Processing Raw Data through for Document Review using eCapture into Document Management platforms
• Oversee all metadata and processing loads for concordance
• Oversee daily Maintenance of multiple databases in a network (Approx. 200)
• Assist & Inform Clients with project onboarding & completion
• Educate Clients on Protocol & Process of Document Management & Legal Research
• Prepared & Secured, & moved entire department from old A.G.'s Office location to the new A.G.'s Offices Location
- Litigation Support Specialist at Arizona Attorney General's Office
- Litigation Support Technology Engineer at Teris/Duplex
- Imaging Manager/Project Manager at MPAC Document Solutions
- Imaging Manager at Apex Document Solutions
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- - General
- - Accounting
- High School Diploma
Currently employed as a team lead in the litigation support department at a law firm in Dallas. Primary lead for managing workflow for 100+ document review databases. Primary administrator for the firm's data processing environment (Nuix).
- Lead Litigation Support Specialist at Baron & Budd PC
- Litigation Support Specialist at Baron & Budd PC
- eDiscovery Program Manager at D6 Consulting, LLC
- Applications Analyst at Winstead PC
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Science
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts
- Oversee project management across entire case lifecycle (intake, review, production, trial support) - Database Administration (SQL, SQLite, MongoDB) - Application Administration (Summation, Relativity, Nuix) - Evidence intake and processing, normalization - Load file configuration (multiple formats/platforms) - Pre-processing, reporting, and culling - Document production - Coordinate with vendors to organize document collections and reviews with an emphasis on controlling cost to client or firm - Conduct custodian interviews to identify potentially responsive evidence - Manage self-collection of evidence with clients - Meet & confer with opposing counsel, negotiate ESI protocols and participate in 26(f) conferences - Compose ESI Orders, lit holds, etc. - Manage document review (review strategy, team training, coding manual) - Conduct user training at various levels (attorney, paralegal, support staff) - Assist with user support, application troubleshooting - Spearheaded transition of litigation support department to profitable business practice
- Litigation Support Specialist at Spilman Thomas and Battle PLLC
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Data Science
- Bachelor of Arts - History
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
• Meet with attorneys and staff with the various bureaus to determine requirements and case specifics, the latest eDiscovery software as well as informed on new rules and procedures
• Create new databases in Concordance and Concordance Desktop, as well as form creation for coding purposes
• Manage data and projects
• Process data using LAW and perform complex data conversion
• Prepare e-discovery for defense council and other government agencies on external media
• Load documents to several different software programs using a range of load file types
• Provide assistance in any custom meta-data analysis, analyzing and pivot reporting for ongoing litigation as requested by case teams
• Train attorneys, paralegals and other support staff on Relativity, Summation, LAW Prediscovery and Concordance software
• Maintain litigation support servers as administrator and maintain databases containing Summation, LAW Prediscovery, and Concordance data,
• Keep litigation support servers up to date via maintenance and installation of software and assigning users access to use applications
• Serve as Relativity Administrator
• Migrating Concordance databases from Concordance to Online Web base Concordance Desktop
- Litigation Support Specialist at Federal Communications Commission
- Multifunction System Analyst at Lockheed Martin & Bluewolf
- Litigation Support Specialist at Northrop Grumman
- E-Discovery Specialist at Epic Document Solutions
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
Provided litigation support by importing electronic documents with Lexis Nexus’ LAWPrediscovery to send load files into Westlaw CaseLogistix for OCR and indexing. Branded exhibits in electronic form for the attorneys to use in mediation. Encrypted hard drives and smart phones using Sophos and MaaS360. Responsible for assisting staff with all computer and IP phone issues. Planned community events for team building exercises. Created an Intranet website for the Firm to be transparent amongst all seven satellite offices with MS Expression Web. Provided technical support to over 150 Windows 7 workstations. Managed shared folders on MS SharePoint Designer 2010. Installed LiquidFiles onto the workstations and created secured file transfer links.
- Litigation Support Specialist at Smith, Currie and Hancock, LLP
- Systems Administrator at BlueWave Computing, LLC
- IT Specialist and Student Tutor at Southern Polytechnic State University
- IT Intern and Tour Guide at Georgia Aquarium
10 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Technology
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Information Technology
2018- Present Manage all school social media, school website, and all school : ECNEIREPXE TNAVELER marketing duties. Manage teacher profile and assist with newsletter and email content. - Youth Leadership Buffalo Class of 2014 - Student Marketing Team- Canisius College LITIGATION SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- LITIGATION SUPPORT SPECIALIST at ADVANCEMENT TEAM/ COMMUNICATIONS
- Independent Marketing Consultant at Dolce Panepinto
- MARKETING ASSISTANT at Hotel Lafayette
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BA - MARKETING & ENTREPRENEURSHIP
E-discovery (Relativity). Identifying, collecting and producing electronically stored information (ESI) in response to a request for production in a lawsuit or investigation. Facilitate completion of various data analysis tasks, including keyword searches, analysis of client data, filtering and culling of the system and non-responsive files, production logs, privilege logs, bulk document coding, depositions and general trial/arbitration/ hearing preparation from regulatory investigations. SEC, FCPA, FDA, DOD cases. eDiscovery Litigation Support-Team Lead
- Litigation Support Specialist at Consilio, LLC
- Contractor at Conduit Language and LIS Solutions
- Real Estate Salesperson / Property Manager at Real Estate Sales Force
- Litigation Support Team Lead at Hire Counsel
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Jurisprudence in Regulatory Analysis - Jurisprudence
- LL.M. in US Law - Law
- - Intellectual Property
- - Law
Collaborate with department management to identify gaps in work flow; implement enhancements and documentation to improve service quality and meet client’s expectations. Serve as team leadership in handling complex nonstandard requests and highly sensitive matters to ensure department quality work standards. Provide mentorship to technical department, utilize best practices and recommended guidelines to handle circumstances that may arise. Responsible for administering keyword searches, analysis of client data and non-responsive file type culling, depositions, production logs, privilege logs, and trial preparation. Provide support on litigation applications to promote department services. Evaluate new technology and infrastructures and provide recommendations to management department. Provide training and support to streamline transparency within the department.
- Litigation Support Specialist at Haynes and Boone
10 years, 11 months at this Job