· Live in nanny taking care of two new born children until the age of 10 and 12 years old. · Cook and prepare children’s meals and snacks. · Light housekeeping including maintenance of the kitchen and children’s rooms · Laundry · Drive and pick up children from school and after school activities including soccer, volleyball, and karate.
- Live in Nanny at Private Care/Live in
12 years at this Job
- Associate - Nutrition
Live-In Nanny for a family of 4. Youngest one has Down syndrome. Ages 5,7,8,12. I drive all the kids to school, run errands, and clean.
- Live-in Nanny at
- Live-In Nanny at
- Pre-K Teacher at Vanguard Childrens Academy Preschool
- Pre-K Teacher at Progressive Child Development Center
5 months at this Job
- - Early Childhood Education
I have my babysitting license and I am CPR certified. My rolled as a live in nanny including basic child care preparing meals cleaning the home walking the pets and tending to their needs
- Live-in Nanny at Family Owned
- Housekeeping at Family Owned Company
8 months at this Job
- High school
As a live-in nanny, I was responsible for a 4 year old and a 5 year old Monday through Friday, from 8am-8pm. During the day I was in charge of all meal prep, taking them to school and picking them up, family laundry, cleaning, chores, taking them to all doctors appointments, and getting them ready and into bed each night.
- Live-in nanny at Kevin and Shauna Wilson
- Busser at Blue Lakes Country Club
- Cashier at Musser Bros. Auctioneers
- Sales Rep and Cashier at Old Navy
4 months at this Job
- Current - Education
Live in nanny..took care of 2 boys who are now ages 2 & 3. Housecleaning
- Live in Nanny at Private home
- CSR at MaidPro
- associate agent/office manager at Hayes Insurance Agency
- Owner/Manager at The Exhaust Shop
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Diploma - Basics & Business
I have been a live in nanny for children since 2017, the first year I was caring for 3 boys, all under the age of 4. The second year is for a girl, and boy under tye age of 2. This includes, but not limited to; cooking, cleaning, caring for the children. I'm well experienced in kids newborn to age 5.
- Live in Nanny at N/A
- Material Handler/Machine Operator at Vonachen Services Inc
- Production Worker at Exact Packaging
- Production Worker at Windsor Foods
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Served as a live-in nanny to one very bright, energetic girl, 3 years old
• Assisted with her daily care, nurture, and play, including swimming
• Responsible for light housekeeping duties, including her laundry, kitchen and common area upkeep, taking care of pets (dogs and cats)
• Handled grocery and other household item shopping
• Coordinated daily activities, scheduling play dates, assisting with homework, engaging in many crafting projects, cooking nutritious meals, preparing healthy snacks
• Drove her to and from school, as well as play dates, appointments and other activities with perfect driving record
- Live-in Nanny at Alan Heldman
- Live-in Nanny at Joe & Tammy Spada
- Newborn Nanny at Todd & Nichole Flynn
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- BS - Nutrition, Exercise and Health Science
I was a live-in nanny for 2 physicians at Double H Ranch (which is a camp for mentally and physically disabled children) for a summer. I lived in an attached room and was responsible for their children from 6 am until midnight every day. Their children were ages 2 and 5, both with mental and physical disabilities.
- Live-in Nanny at N/a
- Babysitter at N/a
1 month at this Job
- Some college
I was a live-in nanny for 2 wonderful beautiful twin boys. I have taken care of them since they were about 3-4 months old. Put them down for nap time, bed time,as well as feeding, clothing, and keeping them entertained.
- Live-in Nanny at No company information
- team member performing cashier duties, product assistance and cleaning at Chick-fil-A
9 months at this Job
- High school
• Served as live-in nanny to a wonderful, energetic 2 year old boy. Performed all nanny duties, assisting with daily care, including bath and bed time.
• Performed housekeeping tasks, including cooking healthful meals for the whole family, doing the children's laundry, and cleaning common areas and play spaces.
• Coordinate indoor/outdoor activities such as walking to the local playground or park, kids museums, etc.
• Traveled with family to help with vacation activities and childcare.
- Live-in Nanny at The Trombley Family
- Care Coordinator at Hospice of Michigan
- Server, Host at Olga's Kitchen
2 months at this Job
- Diploma - not
- Diploma - not