• Dual role functioning as both the sole LMS Administrator and Instructional Designer as well as Education Department Training Coordinator for 2000 associates
• Report directly to the Director of Education and VP of Talent and Development
• Managed the migration from HealthStream to in-house Oracle TaleoLearn LMS in 2017
• Create infrastructure; revise infrastructure as necessary for learning curriculums
• Manage all course uploads and deployments, alpha and beta testing, user/learner system management and interfacing with the vendor
• Manage training records, including tracking to provide metrics and assess the success of training goals, updating enrollment, user profiles, certifications and test scores, and customizing LMS reports
• Function as Instructional Designer to design, create, and build modules in Captivate while working with SMEs and PMs
• Serve as Tier II support/customer resolutions for learners’ experiences –function as an extension of the IT help desk, resolving tickets regarding access and technical issues
• Provide training to new users in the operation of company online training and development systems
• Manage and coordinate monthly New Hire Orientation, including travel instruction communications to approximately 30-40 new hires and their supervisors, coordinating all logistics, communicating with vendors, travel agencies, maintain student rosters, responsible for all preparation for orientation, conduct/assist with presentations during orientation and support C-level executives presenting as well
• Coordinate and assist in additional live ILTs such as Emerging Leader and Leader of Leaders Trainings, including the same duties as mentioned above but with higher level leadership and management
• Facilitate webinars as needed
• Create brochures, pamphlets, and other collateral for on-going learning communication
- LMS Administrator/Training Coordinator at SpecialtyCare
- Executive Assistant - Contract at Ingram Industries
- Executive Assistant/Event Coordinator at Johnston & Associates, Inc
- Office Management/Teacher at Phoenix Children's Academy
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
• Conducted discovery conversations to learn customer requirements and insights.
• Trained customers remotely and onsite on social media management software portfolio.
• Managed billable hours using Clarizen.
• Learndot LMS Administrator - managed new customer and employee onboarding, course assignments, content management and reporting.
• Updated existing and designed new eLearning courses.
- LMS Administrator / Learning Advisor at Khoros
- LMS Manager at Emergo Group
- Technical Writer at SailPoint Technologies
- at Dell, Inc
1 year at this Job
- BS in Communications - Communications
Have taken over primary LMS Administrator role since July of 2018 ○ Supervisor and assistant share similar responsibilities, the assistant primarily drafts content and assists in POC duties while the supervisor takes lead on the majority of projects. ○ Documented system issues and maintained data integrity ○ Assisted management in tracking learner utilization based on differing variables permissions for users development method by meeting subject matter experts, drafting content, reviewing objectives, designing an engaging themes, and testing for functionality requirements
● Served as POC for troubleshooting and course enrollment needs
● Maintained records of service requests and their progress with the vendor
● Met with leadership to establish training strategies
● Built/maintained LMS catalogs/modules/programs/exams
● Tracked and reported online course completion
● Executed enrollments, created and updated user-groups, adjusted
● Built interactive learning modules and programs using the ADDIE
● Reviewed presentations to assess efficiency, implemented adjustments to increase learner retention and course repeatability.
● Met with leadership monthly to assess online learner needs and completion
● Managed and prioritized team projects
Have taken over primary LMS Administrator role since July of 2018
○ Supervisor and assistant share similar responsibilities, the assistant primarily drafts content and assists in POC duties while
the supervisor takes lead on the majority of projects.
○ Documented system issues and maintained data integrity
○ Assisted management in tracking learner utilization based on differing variables
permissions for users
development method by meeting subject matter experts, drafting content,
reviewing objectives, designing an engaging themes, and testing for functionality
- LMS Administrator Assistant at CaptionCall
- Lead Mentor at CaptionCall
- Associate at City of Saint George
- N 200 E - Emergency Medical Dispatcher at City of Saint George
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts
• Currently administer SAP Success Factors learning management system and HTKR file repository for the federal CMS Medicare and Marketplace offices
• Categorize, functional test and upload learning content files for deployment in the LMS
• Build content object "shells" utilizing SCORM template within the LMS to host learning content
• Schedule deployments for go-live deadlines to meet client set expectations
• Participate in cross-functional team facilitations for recurrent issue resolution and improvements
- LMS Administrator at HighPoint Global
- IT Support Analyst at Lowe's
- Service Technician at The AME Group
- IT Technician II at US Federal District Courts
1 month at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S - Computer Information Technology
- Certificate in Network Administration
• Support LMS projects including maintaining up to date training records
• Support employees with LMS inquiries and concern via phone, email and instant message
• Data entry/updates including entering training completions
• Provide various administration duties as needed
- LMS Administrator at GP Strategies Corporation
- Sales Support at Best Buy
- Media Merchandiser at Anderson Merchandisers
- Client/Human Resource Representative at Kelly Services
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Elementary education
Maintained curriculum activities and resources, user accounts, hierarchy content, as well as provided user support for LMS. Created eLearning materials in the form of CBTs and microlearnings using Agile methodology. Provided development and technical support for eLearning authoring and simulation software. Developed and maintained the collection of feedback regarding training quality and report on the evaluation of training workshops or programs. Created and maintained LMS reports using SQL to support learning usage and metrics. Contributed information and suggestions to Senior Leaders on the strategic, tactical, and operational issues associated with the development of instructional technology. Collaborated with peers in development of modern virtual ILT program. Troubleshot and brought to resolution issues as reported by team members, project members and users during both east and west coast business hours.
- LMS Administrator at Delta Dental of California
- eLearning and Development Analyst at Xerox Healthcare Division
- eLearning and Production Specialist at Western Electrical Contractors Association
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Marine Biology - Marine Biology
• Resolved clients' questions or problems via Webex and Skype which focused on product functionality, operating environments and system configuration/setup.
• Appointed as support liaison between company and customer(s).
• Improved Documentation of incidents with IT Tracking Systems.
• Constructed improvement of report functionality to improve Reporting Accuracy.
• Tested New Updates of LMS via QA testing.
• Improved Communication with customer to inform of how and when problems are resolved with focus on retention and reference ability.
• Increased follow up duration, testing and troubleshooting sessions through tools such as Webex or Skype to better improve quality assurance within LMS.
• Coordinated with Development and other departments to insure proper handling of customer issues.
• Decreased development time of Courses by 25% while maintain quality of user experience.
• Regulated uploading of Scorm and AICC Courses and develop Curriculums in Learning management System.
• Improved distribution process time by 30%, in conjunction with Development team, while ensuring the quality of User experience within the LMS.
- LMS Administrator at Infor
- Operations Intern - Global Enablement at Infor
- Fitness Instructor at Planet Fitness
9 months at this Job
- B.S. degree - Computer Programming and Information Systems
- A.S. degree - Liberal Arts and Sciences
13+ years of educational technology experience - In my decade of working at WebStudy. Inc. (an SaaS company), I have had the opportunity to wear many hats, including customer service, product development, and technical pre-sales. This wide range of experiences has given me a deep understanding of LMS customers and the ability to repeatedly translate user problems, questions and concerns into innovative product solutions. Relationship Management answering RFPs and RFIs), producing analytics and statistical data/charts, and positioning WebStudy as the right solution for them. Efforts resulted in retaining and growing many of WebStudy's largest customers. Liaison between Product Development and Customer User Groups Product Development Team Training and Enablement Customer Service / Support Technical Writing
➢ Was responsible for ensuring customer success by providing best practices, increasing adoption, advocating for the customers internally to the stakeholders and developers, and mitigating customer expectations.
➢ Was responsible for growing WebStudy's customer base through meetings with customers' stakeholders, analyzing their requirements, identifying growth opportunities, demoing the product and answering all technical questions (including
➢ Led five monthly customer user groups to gather and prioritize feedback and feature suggestions in order to shape the product roadmap for the WebStudy Learning Management System.
➢ Identified customers that are interested in participating in product betas and worked closely with them to solicit feedback.
➢ As a member of WebStudy product development team, I was responsible for proposing and evaluating ideas for new features and feature enhancements. I developed, designed, and laid out the Gradebook, Checklist, Forums and other major features of the system.
➢ Wrote technical specifications for new products and proposed enhancements.
➢ Presented existing and upcoming features at user group conferences and via webinars.
➢ Trained administrators and instructors, both in person and via webinars. Training included Instructional Design, content development, preparation and migration of traditional college courses to an e-learning environment, migration from different LMS systems, ADA and web accessibility compliancy, use of LTI (Learning Tool Interoperability), SCORM and other standards as they apply to course content creation and LMS development and use.
➢ Was responsible for development of custom-tailored training programs, online user manuals and training materials, including instructional videos with CC (closed captioning).
➢ Recruited, managed and trained a team of Solution Specialists providing 3 tier 24/7 assistance and technical support to a 200K+ customer base.
➢ Actively engaged with customers and developers to resolve tier 2 & 3 support issues.
➢ Responsible for developing and establishing internal procedures for Help Desk and User Support Department operations and day-to-day activities, ticket escalation and issue resolution.
➢ Documented and articulated workflows and functionality for online user manuals, training videos, and documentation.
13+ years of educational technology experience - In my decade of working at WebStudy. Inc. (an SaaS company), I have had the opportunity to wear many hats, including customer service, product development, and technical pre-sales. This wide range of experiences has given me a deep understanding of LMS customers and the ability to repeatedly translate user problems, questions and concerns into innovative product solutions.
answering RFPs and RFIs), producing analytics and statistical data/charts, and positioning WebStudy as the right solution for them. Efforts resulted in retaining and growing many of WebStudy's largest customers.
Liaison between Product Development and Customer User Groups
Product Development Team
Training and Enablement
Customer Service / Support
- LMS Administrator and Customer Success Manager at WebStudy LMS
- Learning Management Systems Analyst and Administrator (Cornerstone On Demand) at AmeriHealth Caritas
13 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science and Engineering
Responsible for regulatory compliance of the Relias Learning Management System (LMS) and ensures data
accuracy and integrity.
• Manage all LMS functions and provides agency-wide consultation around course development, data and reporting management, and training plan development.
• Lead in the development and administration of the learning management system, training records, and associated training plans to ensure staff training documentation is complete and accurate.
• Create/publish/archives online/instructor-led course, assigns training plans, adds/deletes resources, monitors accounts, and maintains system parameters and integrity.
• Work closely with the IT and HR departments to help manage the LMS, servers, network security, and data feed between systems.
• Investigates and resolves any data or system inconsistencies or discrepancies.
• Generates, analyzes, and distributes data reports to the Center for Professional Development Leadership Team, SCO departments and other SCO staff.
• Collaborate with Training and Development staff to ensure proper setup and systems are supported for complex learning activities within the LMS.
• Creates, executes and maintains project-specific training plans to ensure accuracy in tracking status, agency changes and requirements.
• Conducts general research, creating/updating Excel spreadsheets, building and maintaining databases, pivot tables, and preparing written reports.
- LMS Administrator at SCO Family of Services
- Training Specialist at SCO Family of Services
- Quality Improvement Specialist at SCO Family of Services
- Medical Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at Long Island Psychiatric Services
2 months at this Job
- - Human Resources Management Cert
- B.A in Psychology - Sociology
- TRAINING COORDINATOR, LMS ADMINISTRATOR at NEW LEVEL PARTNERS, LLC
- TEACHER at BRICK ACADEMY, AVON AVENUE SCHOOL
- TEACHER | TEAM LEADER at LEADERSHIP LEARNING PARTNERS CHARTER SCHOOL
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Education
- Bachelor's - Psychology