Construction Loan Administrator & processor
- Construction Loan Administrator at Georgia Banking Company
- Executive Assistant at B&C Communications
- Office Manager at Diversified Electronics, Inc.
7 months at this Job
- High school graduate - Business
My duties as a Loan administrator were of providing great QC to the leases that we received make sure all the data entry was entered correctly, provide verbal verification of the lease with the merchant if the amount was an above average quantity, review leases and send to credit department, review documentation make sure the requirements were complete, and also assist the customer service and collection departments when a bilingual speaker was needed.
- Loan Administrator at Ascentium Capital, LLC
- Customer Service Representative at BBVA Transfer Services
- Loan Processor at First Investors Financial Services
- Customer Service Rep / Sr. Collector at Mid Atlantic Finance Company
at this Job
• Process and underwrite specialty loans
• Train new credit loan administrator
• Provide underwriting compliance and administrative support to credit department
• Ensure compliance with all banking laws and regulations by adhering to policies and procedures
• Process credit application through researching and gathering business documentations
- Credit Loan Administrator II at Firestone Financial
- Accounts Receivable Representative at Keystone Automotive
- Consumer Lender at Sharon Credit Union
- Deposit Products Support Specialist at Discover Financial Services
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Business Science - Business Science
Wells Fargo Capital Finance, Atlanta, GA, April 2013- Present Wholesale Loan Administrator II (DACA Team)–Assistant Vice President Responsible for reviewing account structures and working closely with internal partners to ensure bank collateral is protected and in line with an ABL structure. Review, draft and negotiate the Deposit Account Control Agreements (DACAs). Amend, modify and terminate the DACAs. Establish, update or delete standing transfer order setups (STOs). Organize, lead and actively participate on conference calls as required between Relationship Managers, Customers and Attorneys. Perform DACA validations to ensure accounts are accurate and the proper flags and restrictions have been established. Ensure accuracy in the Bank Information Module (BIM) in Precise. Maintain organized client files. Track pending DACA requests. Help identify any potential risk concerning the DACAs, bank accounts or related products and services. Research requests regarding bank account issues. Work closely with Legal Counsel, Treasury, Operations and Cross-Sell teams. Strong organizational and time management skills. Ability to multi-task and work in a deadline driven environment. Train team members. Work on special projects. Supports multiple lines of business.
- Wholesale Loan Administrator II at Wells Fargo Capital Finance
- Wholesale Loan Administrator II at Wells Fargo Capital Finance
- Senior Treasury Analyst -Assistant Vice President at Wells Fargo Capital Finance
- Collateral Analyst at Wells Fargo Foothill
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Commercial Real Estate Banking
• Originated loans, reviewed, processed, closed and administered customer loan for Commercial Loan, Construction loans and modification of existing loans.
• Over 4 years' experience in one or a combination of the following: fraud, Bank Secrecy Act, anti-money laundering, investigations of financial crimes transactions or policy violations, risk management, or compliance; or a BS/BA degree or higher in applied sciences, mathematics, statistics, economics, finance, or criminal justice,
• Compiled database of loan applicants, credit histories, corporate financial statements and other financial information.
• Complied with regulatory requirements including Bank Secrecy Act, Anti Money Laundering, OFAC, USA Patriot Act, Privacy Act and Community Reinvestment Act. Adhering to all changes of policy and regulatory requirements.
• Review Customer Due Diligence information for accuracy and investigate discrepancies.
• Maintained confidentiality of bank records and client information.
• Supportively work with a team of 25 Relationship Managers and 5 Loan Administrator in New York and Washington, DC.
• Effectively communicate with all levels of management, staff and customers and compliance risk expertise.
• Analyze risks on escalated, referred, or alerted negative news. Communicate negative findings to lines of business and supply guidance on course of action.
• Trained new incoming team members, as well as trained and directed temporary employees during a 2 year project with 3 transition teams.
• Monitoring of internal reports, Over Draft report, Wire transaction, Maturing reports.
- Compliance BSA/AML Loan Administrator at Wells Fargo Bank, N.A
- Treasury Service Associate at Wells Fargo Bank, N.A
- Relationship Associate 2 at Wells Fargo Bank, N.A
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Management
- - Management
- - Computer Programming
- Master's Degree
10851 Mastin, Suite 300, Overland Park, KS 66210 Employed from 12/10/07 - Sept 2015 Loan Administrator II - Portfolio Servicing Department Duties: Provide a variety of intermediate level loan servicing functions for the specific portfolios assigned including escrow administration, payment research and processing, collections, ARM/accrual research, payoff processing and collateral protection. Serve as the single point of contact for the borrowers/tenants and the day to day servicing contact for the clients. Research loan documents and servicing system to resolve issues. Provide direction to various function servicing groups to complete tasks and resolve issues. Communicate with internal and external parties as required in verbal and written form. Maintain understanding of loan servicing system and Microsoft software.
- Loan Administrator II - Portfolio Servicing Department at Midland Loan Services
- Loan Resolution Settlement Specialist at Nova Star Mortgage
- Home Services Specialist II at Bank of America
- Senior Marketing Assistant at Cemara, Inc
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate Business
- Diploma - Business
-Precisely processed detailed loan information -Prepared business correspondence -Assisted in all aspects of administrative management
- Loan Administrator at United Community Bank
- Teller at United Community Bank
- Rental Agent at Hertz Rent a Car
- Help Desk Supervisor at Sykes Enterprises
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting and Business Management
• Contact third parties to request title/insurance/verifications.
• Contact customers for any additional information needed in order to process the loan.
• Managed pipeline of approximately 45-50 loans per week.
• Prepared weekly reports for upper management.
• Met deadlines in timely manner.
• Worked as a team to meet bank goals.
• Scheduled and assisted with loan closings.
- LOAN ADMINISTRATOR at BMO Harris Bank
- Aerotek contract employee at Wells Fargo
- SR. LOAN ADMINISTRATOR / CLOSER at LEGACY BANK KNA SEAWAY BANK
3 years, 7 months at this Job
Handles all scanning requests for Consumer, Commercial, and SBA Loans sent in by loan assistants and retail associates
➢ Ensures all items sent for scanning are tracked correctly according to collateral codes
➢ Processes incoming upload requests for New loans and Renewals
➢ Maintenance incoming loan requests sent by lenders and loan assistants
➢ Resolve issues addressed by lender's and loan assistant's on their loans
➢ Help train all new temporary employees on processes and procedures
➢ Organize and file all keep documents sent to our location
➢ Continue UCC's for all loans
➢ Experience and knowledge with Fiserv, Aurora, Jack Henry, and Synergy
- Loan Administrator at Simmons First National Bank
- Teller Supervisor at Simmons First National Bank
- Teller at Great Southern Bank
- Live in Nanny at In Home Nanny
6 years at this Job
- - Medical Assistant
- San Diego 92122
● Document review for approval of multi income properties.
● Prepare loan submission package for Underwriter review.
- Loan Administrator at BofI Federal Bank
- Appraisal Coordinator at SettlementOne Valuation
- Underwriter at Central Pacific Mortgage Company
- Alt-A Underwriter at Charter Funding
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - General