Bi-lingual, Office and Loan Administrator with a strong background in compliance and documentation; ready to join your organization as your next Documentation Specialist. -Spearhead the interpretation of different policies and procedures, analyze loan documents, and ensure that all the verification processes meet compliance standards -Audit loan documents for multiple types of loan, ensuring that all the procedures are carried out effectively and by deadline .- Responsible for final validation and loan disbursement in core banking system for retail costumers -Impeccable knowledge of loan processing, procedures and regulations -Know for maintaining the integrity of all information related to the documentation process for privacy reporting and audit purpose Reviewed documents ensure compliance with business standards and to identify improvements: loan contracts,mortgage contracts,ownership certificate of collateral, mortgage of collateral, evaluation reports, insurance policies, and central bank exposure. Worked with teammates to develop improvements and to create timely and efficient workflow for the department. Monitored early loan repayment and commission for retail customers; followed up to ensure the correct closure of loan per agreement in place with local banks. Trained new Back Office Specialists.
- Loan Administrator at SOCIETE GENERALE ALBANIA
- Treasury Back OFFICE at SOCIETE GENERALE ALBANIA
- Teller at SOCIETE GENERALE ALBANIA
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
As a loan administrator I Modify and correct indirect loans. Setup ach request and update customer requested information. Correct vin and collateral documents. Issue overage checks due to overage in payoffs. Process payoff last on all indirect loans.
- Loan Administrator at Bank OZK
- Branch Manager at Alabama Title Loans, Inc
- Credit Manager at Buddy's Home Furnishings
- Training store manager at 1st cash express
8 months at this Job
- GED - GED
- Prepared adverse action notices to loan applicants within required timeframe - Filed Mortgages and Automobile liens electronically and by mail - Prepared lien releases for mortgages and auto loans - Handled asset verification forms - Handled company mail and distributed the mail to the appropriate associate - Applied payments to members loans and made account deposits - Placed office supply orders when needed - Created over 60 procedures for the Loan Administrator position, as well as, procedures for the branch staff that help with current employees and new hires - Performed additional job duties when requested
- Loan Administrator at Palisades Federal Credit Union
- Administrative Assistant in Collections at IBIS Capital Group, LLC
- Administrative Assistant at Hudson View Network
- Jewelry Consultant at Kay Jewelers
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- - Liberal Arts
- - Art Education
My duties as a Loan administrator were of providing great QC to the leases that we received make sure all the data entry was entered correctly, provide verbal verification of the lease with the merchant if the amount was an above average quantity, review leases and send to credit department, review documentation make sure the requirements were complete, and also assist the customer service and collection departments when a bilingual speaker was needed.
- Loan Administrator at Ascentium Capital, LLC
- Customer Service Representative at BBVA Transfer Services
- Loan Processor at First Investors Financial Services
- Customer Service Rep / Sr. Collector at Mid Atlantic Finance Company
at this Job
- High school
July 1994 - June 2016
➢ Administrate FDIC contract - analyzed loan documents; identified failed bank servicing issues; made servicing corrections; notified Asset Management of potential loan transfers due to delinquencies; and, initiated borrower contacts to gather information for asset cases.
➢ Work with the FDIC to answer questions regarding specific asset / loan details for group loan sales and special projects as requested by the FDIC.
➢ Daily servicing and administration of assigned portfolio of loans.
➢ Primary contact for borrowers and lenders to help them with any servicing issue or need they may have.
➢ Superior customer service skills including response to requests and follow-up.
➢ Build and maintain strong relationships with lenders and borrowers especially high-profile clients including: the FDIC, UBS, LoanCore, CIBC, Merrill Lynch Canada, TD Bank, Bear Sterns and General Growth Properties.
➢ Communicate and work effectively in a multi-task environment within Midland and with clients.
➢ Monitor monthly remittance or billing reports for investors regarding participation loans.
➢ Coordinated transfer for Canadian borrowers in the Global Servicing Solutions and CapMark Canada servicing purchases.
➢ Trained new department employees.
- Senior Loan Administrator at Midland Loan Services, Inc
- Operations Work Lead Sr at
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
Responsible for preparation of closing packages for SBA 504 Government loan program and servicing of the loan portfolio, including updating financials, processing servicing request, updating and maintaining adequate insurance for collateral, monitoring of property taxes with city and county. Preparing monthly statements for the two in-house loan programs, USDA IRP and RLF, preparation of recording and releasing loan documents, provide borrowers with payoff information and year end interest statements. Planning and organizing quarterly Board meetings including preparing director reports and board books for meetings, and dictating minutes. Provide assistance to other loan staff as needed.
- Loan Administrator at Areawide Development Corporation
- Client Coordinator / Liaison at Zotec Medical Management Professionals
- Bankruptcy, Foreclosure & Replevin Coordinator at Citigroup
- Branch Manager at Mountain Finance
4 years, 1 month at this Job
Log and prepare loan documents for review Log and scan all incoming and outgoing loan documents FedEx loan documents to banks to be executed Import/update file manager as needed Help with special projects when needed Assist Funding Coordinator on daily loan funding Issuance of Welcome Kits, Decline letters and Line of Credit Books Filing UCC Liens Underwrite Line of Credit
- Loan Administrator at ARF Financial,LLC
- Technical Support Rep - Team Leader at Teleperformance
- Lab Technician/ AV Tech at Florida Atlantic University
- Receptionist / Customer Service Clerk at North Miami Yamaha & Sea-doo
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associates in Science - Computer Network Systems
• Assist with Management of the Loan, Guarantee and Grant Portfolio
• Input Data into Enable Loan System, maintaining accuracy of account files
• Quality Check, Sending Monthly Billing Invoices
• Processing Borrower Disbursement Requests, Loan and Escrow Payments
• UCC Monitoring
• Real Estate Tax Monitoring
- Loan Administrator at Massachusetts Development Finance Agency
- Mortgage Service Assistant at Metro Credit Union
- Temporary Assignment /Consultant Operations Specialist at BNYMellon
- Associate II at State Street Corp
3 years at this Job
- Certificate of Excellence
Highly experienced in Banking and Finance fields. Proven ability to analyze, implement and manage multiple projects. Specific strengths include research analysis, efficient problem solving, communication & technical skills. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Construction & Renovation Loan Administrator (6/14 to 1/18) First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation, Frederick, MD Telecommuting * Regulated and conducted all requirements in connection with Construction & Renovation loan relationships, prepared new loan set-up documentation and extensions, distribution of select monthly invoices, title updates, Mortgage payments. * Supervision over loan records for updates (Insurance, Permits, and License). Archived all paid-off loans. * Liaison between consultants, borrowers, title and insurance companies.
- Professional Construction and Renovation Loan Administrator at
- Mortgage Loan Administrator at 1st Mariner Mortgage - A Subsidiary of 1st Mariner Bank
- Commercial / Residential Loan Administrator at 1st Mariner Mortgage - A Subsidiary of 1st Mariner Bank
- HOA Loan Administrative Assistant at Community Association Banc
3 years, 7 months at this Job
Booking Book new loans onto system Book renewals Loan Processer Prepare loan documents Administer for approval Print documents & submit to Loan Officers File Clerk Tickler Maintain accurate information for accounts Hazard, Flood, Wind/Hail Insurance Personal, Business, & Real Estate Taxes Personal & Business Financial Statements Debit/Credit Accounts
- Loan Administrator at Texas Champion Bank
- Collection at Central Finance
- Customer Service Associate at Hobby Lobby
- Customer Service Associate at Hobby Lobby
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- None - Business Accounting