PNC BANK/MIDLAND LOAN SERVICING | COMMERCIAL LOAN ANALYST |
• Analyzes payoff terms of commercial loan documents, calculates payoff fees, UCC fees, prepayment penalties, payoff balance due and interest due.
• Coordinates system payoff process, Issues payoff statements and letters. KEY BANK/NATIONAL REALITY FUNDING, LLC | MORTGAGE ANALYST, ASSITANT LOAN OFFICER AND PORTFOLIO MANAGER |
• Analyzed financial and market data, met with prospective Borrowers, issued and analyzed property inspections and provided comparative market analysis of nearby properties during the underwriting process. Also conducted property valuations, credit and risk analysis and assessed the probability of property stabilization upon project completion.
• Reviewed/analyzed financial and legal documents including but not limited to income/expense statements, balance sheets, Borrower tax returns, leases, rent rolls, environmental reports and current/potential property cash flow statements. Compiled data components assessing property, credit strength, market and Borrower risk. In addition, negotiated loan terms and implemented fees.
• Prepared and presented packages for the Executive Loan Committee. Achieved 100% committee approval rating and fully funded all approved loans.
• Other responsibilities include the reviewal of legal documents and monitoring fund transfers and postings. Servicing duties included surveillance of financial documents, analyzing rent rolls, and lease approvals in addition to capital reserve disbursements for property renovations and improvements. Monitored monthly loan payments for timeliness and delinquency risk.
• Analyzed purchased loans for accuracy and risk in preparation for CMBS securitization. Worked with rating agencies during the rating process prior to securitization and loan portfolio purchases. TOASTMASTER, INC | MARKET ANALYST|
• Awarded $300,000 to establish Market Research Department which provided a concise view of competitor market positions and industry trends. Analyzed market data, created reports for Product Development, Sales Management and Company Executives.
• Readied Executive Sales Managers for presentations with national and regional retailers. Assessed industry trends while providing Product Development with due diligence on prospective product lines and capital investments. Incorporated matrix theory in all aspects of competitive product line planning.
• Lead trend presentations for national and regional sales staff at company All Hands meetings. Also served as company representative to the press and national/regional retail buyers at annual industry trade shows in Chicago and San Francisco.
- Loan Analyst at PNC/Midland Loan Services
5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - MANAGEMENT & MARKETING
Communicating on a daily basis with lien holders and applicants, as well as various finacial advisors and institutions was my overall role as a Loan Analyst. Within that role, came many responsibilities including : reviewing account data, monitoring loan portfolios, preparing financial documents, evaluating applications in correspondence to all legal requirements, and conducting ratio tests/ justifications and debt calculations. Working this position also gave me the chance to perfect my computer and phone customer service skills.
- Loan Analyst at JP Morgan Chase
32 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Business
- High school or equivalent
Third party documentation preparation firm that provides student loan assistance. 11300 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. St. N STE 325 Phone #: 800-490-9377 Title - Student loan specialist / Senior Loan Analyst Department: Sales
- Student loan specialist / Senior Loan Analyst at Student Loan Giant LLC
- Administrative Assistant (front desk) at Granny Nannies Home Healthcare Home
- Lead Management Representative at MIC Mortgage Investors Corporation
- Intern at SCC Soft Computer
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
PNC Bank Loan Analyst, Brecksville, Oh 2016-Current Applies specialty product knowledge to close or administer high complexity or high risk syndicated and/or commercial loan transactions. May have responsibility for fulfilling key fiduciary obligations associated with the Banks Agent role. · Validating due diligence requirements; and/or monitoring progress and draw requirements. · Directly interacts with high revenue/high profile corporate and/or commercial real estate clients. · Reviews customized legal, and related due diligence documentation and reporting to ensure adherence to complex deal structures and/or regulatory compliance requirements. · Consults and advises customers, investors, capital markets loan syndications and/or commercial real estate deal teams, as well as external and internal business partners to execute transactions. · Reviews transactions and related documents, including collateral requirements. · Verifies work processes to ensure completeness, accuracy, and conformance to credit approvals, legal documents, established service levels and applicable procedures. · Determines whether loan disbursements can be made, or if additional documentation or escalations is required.
- Loan Analyst at PNC Bank
- Freight Operations Supervisor at UPS
- Prior Authorization Supervisor at Cardinal Health
- Collections & Billing Supervisor at Invacare HCS
2 years, 8 months at this Job
Motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and ready to make a significant contribution to any organization.
Strong commitment to performance, excellence, and continuous improvement.
Metasource Fulfillment Services, Denver, CO (11/17-6/2018)
Loan Analyst for Virginia Housing Authority Development
● Review loan files submitted for purchase and determine accuracy of income, net worth and sales price limitations
● Reviewed all CD's and LE's
● Pulled and reviewed Credit reports
● Ensure accurate completion of all required documents pertaining to single family loans
● Determine eligibility for issuance of insurance
● Reviewed and analyzed all loan applications
● Working knowledge of all VA guidelines
- Loan Analyst at Metasource Fulfillment Services
- Underwriter, USAA VA Loan at Lender Live Fulfilment Services
- Residential Valuation Services Operations Analyst at Wells Fargo Bank
- Underwriter at Urban Lending Solutions
7 months at this Job
- A.S. degree in Food Service Administration - Restaurant Management
4/13 - 12/17
UNDERWRITER LOAN ANALYST, FIRST GUARANTY MORTGAGE CORPORATION
• Audit Mortgage Loan files to ensure agency guidelines have been met by analyzing complete credit package and closing packages which include credit, income, assets, and collateral to ensure the loan documents meet regulations that govern residential lending.
• Review file document for completeness an accuracy.
• Perform compliance testing specific to TRID, RESPA, TILA, MDIA, SAFE Act, Reg Z, QM, and State Licensing. KYC
• Ensure data integrity within FGMC's LOS system is accurate to ensure a smooth transition to FGMC's servicing portfolio.
• Follow up with business team on recurring discrepancies, propose solutions, and support implementation as necessary.
• Analyze process controls to ensure accurate, complete, and timely transaction processing; and bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of management
• Recommend technologic enhancements and process improvements.
• Perform special projects of low to moderate complexity or participate as a team member on more complex projects.
• Evaluate post-purchase and audit reviews and respond to management with detail regarding findings
• Maintain daily production requirements while Maintaining product logs. Customer service matters on a daily basis
- Loan Analyst Underwriter at First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation
- UNDERWRITER at ADJILITY CONSULTING INC
- FORECLOSURE SPECIALIST, HILLTOP ADVISORS at PNC BANK
- CONVENTIONAL UNDERWRITER at MILLENIMUM STAFFING
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATION - Loan Officer
- Business Management - Management
Process Loan transaction monthly and daily for loans over 5 million. Daily reference and knowledge with legal documents, loan documents, cash management documents. Primary servicing responsibilities, billing, payment collection, customer service, property inspections, financial analysis, and investor reporting. Strong customer service skills, and organization.
- Loan Analyst, Complex Loans at MIDLAND LOAN SERVICES, A PNC BANK
- Brokerage Compliance Representative/Internal Audit Compliance Representative at US CENTRAL FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
- Retail, Lending and Payment Systems Risk Analyst at COMMERCE BANK
- Investment Banking Compliance Representative at UMB FINANCIAL CORPORATION
2 months at this Job
- Masters of Arts - Finance
- Bachelors of Arts - Communications
All Real Estate LLC Dallas TX
Loan Review Analyst
• Assess adequacy and adherence to mortgage loan policies, review compliance with relevant States and mortgage laws and regulations.
• Evaluate credit risk by review of 1003, 1008 and final closing documents including LE and CD to verify accuracy of the loan in order to avoid unsalable loans.
• Discuss planned corrective actions with the appropriate department including time frames for correction.
• Complete the loan review checklist and maintain over 90% Quality Score
• Approve or return file to the appropriate department for conditions clearing. Pennymac Loan Services LLC Irving TX Loan Processor
• Process loan using Encompass system utilizing new TRID requirements
• Use DU for approval of loans
• Process variety of loan types including conventional, FHA, VA, Conventional, fixed, ARM, refinance, purchase, Texas 50, property types (primary, secondary, investment) and income types (W2, retired, self-employed)
• Review Titles at an in depth level
• Review each loan file to verify documents are present, income accurately calculated, compliant and sufficiently complete for a final decision.
• Verify that DU requirements have been satisfied
• Meet rules, obligations, timelines, and deadlines to comply with company policy, contracts, investor guidelines, lending programs and state and federal law and regulation Green Tree Servicing LLC Snr. Loan Processor
• Perform Welcome Calls (within 24 hours) to the borrowers, set expectations, educate them on the process, request for documents such as tax returns, Homeowners Insurance declaration pages for their properties
• Collect, review and validate all supporting documentations
• Ensure timely disclosures of Federal regulations such as TIL, RESPA, GFE to borrowers
• Order property appraisal to evaluate the value
• Run Credit supplements to ensure that no new accounts are opened that can potentially change the status of the loan
• Verify tax cert to make sure that there are no delinquent taxes
• Verify that there are no liens or judgments placed on the property title
• Co-ordinate with Title companies to get the titles to cleared and co-ordinate closing of loans with mobile notaries
• Clear conditions set by the underwriter, moving loan from different status until closing
• Co-ordinate subordination Agreements from both internal and external lenders JPMorgan Chase Bank Mortgage Modifications Specialist
• Performed modifications on home loans by lowering interest rates, capitalizing fees, and bring the loan to current status
• Reviewed confidential documents that supported a borrower's eligibility for the modification program
• Completed underwriting duties such as reviewing the loan for errors, calculating DTI ratios, compliance and auditing, according to treasury guidelines, to conclude an approval or denial on home loan modifications
• Recommend and advise loan processors of different restructuring plans such as reinstatements, modifications, payment plans, and short sales
• Communicate the approval or denial status of the loan review.
- Loan Analyst at
at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Business Administration
- MBA - Business Management Information Systems
Underwriter of Transition Assistance loans for new Advisors onboarding to LPL. Underwriter of Acquisition and Growth loans to assist in the growth of existing LPL Advisors business. Draft and distributed loan documentation and disbursed loan funds and credits to new and existing LPL Advisors. Provided advisors with loan account information such as account statements, payoff requests and 1099 inquiries.
- Loan Analyst at LPL FINANCIAL
- Loan Review Analyst - Home Service Specialist at BANK OF AMERICA
- FNMA Loan Modification Specialist at WELLS FARGO
- Senior Mortgage Loan Processor at EASTWOOD HOMES/CLINCHFIELD CAPITIAL
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Jr Loan Analyst ( Oct 2018-Present)
• analyze rent rolls and finances
• put the information into a setup to send off to the banks to receive loan quotes from the banks for our clients
• Input rent rolls into loan tracker system HR Assistant (Jan 2019-Present)
• Help Human Resources with daily activities around the office
• order necessary supplies for the office
• help with daily decisions within the office
• help pay bills for the company
• copy, scan, and print material for the office Manager OnMarket USA ( Jun 2018- Oct 2018)
• Lead,manage, and help my team achieve personal and team goals
• Conduct interviews
• Call Commercial Brokers/Owners and get listings from them to post on the OnMarket website
• Email listings to the listings team
• Go to promotional events and promote the company and the benefits of promoting their listings on the website Affiliate Broker Representative (Nov 2017-June 2018)
• Call commercial brokers, develop relationships and provide quality customer service.
• Get referrals from the Commercial Brokers for financing
• Used double headset
• Wrote emails to Commercial Brokers about their listings
• Data entry listings into the loan tracker system
- Jr Loan Analyst at Maximum Potential
- Teacher Assistant at Oklawaha Bridge Baptist Church
- Independent Business Owner at Mind Body and Soul
- Front Desk Receptionist at Massage Envy
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Healthcare Management
- AS - Health Information Technology