AS THE LOAN ANALYST WITH FARM LOAN PROGRAMS, I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Providing technical advice, support, and assistance to loan applicants and borrowers in person or via telephone with the agricultural loan making and servicing packets; Receive and independently review and monitor agricultural loan making and servicing cases included loan closing and disbursements, lien/mortgage releases, and loan modification requests. Receive and apply loan payments to applicable loans correctly.
• Perform a wide range of technical and administrative duties related to loan processing, loan servicing, and office management in support of FSA Agricultural Loan programs at the field office level; Has knowledge of agency farm loan programs and eligibility requirements; Maintain spreadsheet of loan and case file information; Prepares data reports as requested.
• Handle routine clerical tasks including but not limited to: Reviewing and filing national notices, procedures, and amendments following Farm Loan Manager and Farm Loan Officer Review; Make bi-weekly loan delinquent phone calls to borrowers; provide local updates on the status of program applications such as Direct Loan Servicing (DLS), Guaranteed Loan Servicing (GLS), and Farm Business Plan (FBP); Conduct Real Estate/Chattel inspects to confirm security.
• Has knowledge of the technicalities of farm financing and credit, financial management concepts and practices, farm operations, land use and value, production and marketing of various crops and livestock, and prices and markets in the serviced farming areas.
• Encompass the ability to research, interpret and apply agricultural or lending regulations, policies and procedures to attain objectives. Prepares reports and provides feedback and recommendation to Farm Loan Manager on corrective actions.
• Communicate with partnering lending institutions about lending applicants and their loans; Works with FSA personnel and various outside agencies and businesses in order to obtain and provide loan information; Assist the Farm Loan Manager, Farm Loan Officer (s), Farm Loan Officer Trainee (s), and other personnel with making and servicing loans; Gladly performs other duties as assigned.
- Loan Analyst at U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Program Technician at US Department of Agriculture
- Cashier/Customer Service at Target
- Statistician at US Department of Agriculture
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Agricultural Science
• Calculates applicants monthly effective income, reviews applicant's bank statements and retirement accounts for determining verification of deposit of liquid assets, and reviews personal credit reports, business credit reports, personal and business tax returns for determining applicant's monthly credit liabilities in preparing underwriter review.
• Procures and examines updated credit reports, paycheck stubs, IRS Tax Transcripts, bank statements, W2s, 1040 Federal Income Tax filings, 401k statements, and court pleadings for determining an applicant's credit worthiness.
• Revised the Verification of Employment and Income process obtaining the necessary documentation while eliminating the fee completely for 82% of customers and reducing the fee burden for 100% of customers in pipeline for the final quarter of 2018.
• Coordinates the property appraisal inspection between the various parties and resolutions for properties with a lower than expected appraised value . In 2018 oversaw 91% of loans closed that had an initially lower than expected appraised property value .
• Lead the Loan Analyst department in 2018 and 2017 in gross customer referrals and percentage of customer referrals.
• Elaborates to attorneys, realtors, title insurance companies, buyers, and sellers the conditions, nuances, and time frame for the loan being approved in a thorough yet direct manner.
• Audits loan applications that are in process for meeting compliance requirements under TILA, RESPA, ECOA, HOEPA, HMDA, and TRID lending regulations.
• Coordinates the completion of all title insurance company requirements that are to be satisfied by the start of the closing.
• Verifies 100% of underwriting conditions are met before loans close.
• Ensures loans throughout the application stage meet disclosure regulatory requirements for purposes of securitization, government loan insurance, and loan guarantee programs.
• Obtains documents, clearances, certificates and approvals from title companies, municipal, state, and county agencies.
- Loan Analyst at Crown Mortgage Company
- Scoring Supervisor (Temporary Position) at Pearson
- Amended Complaint Drafter and Reformation Drafter/Complaint Drafter II at Pierce and Associates, P.C
- Temporary Employee - Complaint Drafter at Pierce and Associates, P.C. at Robert Half Legal
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
Communicating on a daily basis with lean holders and applicants, as well as various finacial advisors and institutions was my overall role as a Loan Analyst. Within that role, came many responsibilities including : reviewing account data, monitoring loan portfolios, preparing financial documents, evaluating applications in correspondence to all legal requirements, and conducting ratio tests/ justifications and debt calculations. Working this position also gave me the chance to perfect my computer and phone customer service skills.
- Loan Analyst at JP Morgan Chase
32 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Business
- High school or equivalent
Conforming loan data analyst
- Mortgage Loan Analyst at City 1st Mortgage
- Husband dying of lung cancer at
- Kindergarten reading tutor at Tooele County School District
- Risk Analyst at Church of Jesus Christ LDS
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Junior College - English
• Assisted processing department
• Requested and collected documents need for loan processing
• Verified information of loan applicants
- Loan Analyst at Amerisave Mortgage Corporation Louisville KY
- Certified Substitute Teacher at Jefferson County Public Schools
- Brand Ambassador at Lane Bryant
- Part Time Assistant Store Manager at Fashion Bug
3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts in History - History
- Associate in Arts
• Manage the work flow between 3 different loan processing regions
• Analyze documents to accurately book and service
• Ensure loans are in compliance with regulations
• Post loan payments and analyze maintenance cross check reports
• Prioritize work assignments during high volume processing times and communicate with team to ensure all tasks are completed within the standard SLA
• Consistent flexibility in adjusting to system and procedural changes in my work unit
• Assist with training and updating procedures
- Loan Analyst at Northern Trust
- Senior Teller at JPMorgan Chase
- Postal Support Employee Clerk at United States Postal Service
- Financial Intern at Greater New Mount Eagle Baptist Church
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Finance
Underwrote Transition Assistance loans for new Advisors onboarding to LPL. Underwrote Acquisition and Growth loans to assist in the growth of existing LPL Advisors business. Draft and distributed loan documentation and disbursed loan funds and credits to new and existing LPL Advisors. Adhered to company policy and processes to ensure proper documentation, approvals, and disbursement requests are processed according to LPL guidelines. Provided advisors with loan account information such as account statements, payoff requests and 1099 inquiries.
- Loan Analyst at LPL FINANCIAL
- Loan Review Analyst at BANK OF AMERICA
- FNMA Loan Modification Specialist at WELLS FARGO
- Senior Mortgage Loan Processor at EASTWOOD HOMES/CLINCHFIELD CAPITIAL
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Achievements/Tasks Lancaster Inputting loan applications into loan program and contacting members to request required documents and analyzing loan documents to make sure i have all required information. SKILLS Teller
- Loan Analyst at Lancaster Red Rose Credit Union
- Customer Service at Lancaster Red Rose Credit Union
- Guest Service Attendant at Target Corporation
- Game Advisor at Gamestop
2 months at this Job
- Diploma - EDUCATION
Responsible for prudent and compliant processing of residential mortgage loans for sale to the secondary mortgage market. Manage a pipeline of loans, typically 35-40 loans at a time. Exercise diligence and efficiency in my daily work routine to meet deadlines such as loan commitments, closing dates, change of circumstances, rate locks etc. Communicate clearly with mortgage loan originators, customers, and fellow staff as well as outside vendors such at title attorneys, brokers, etc. Provide exemplary customer service to both external and internal people. Exhibit knowledge and attention to customer service that is necessary in supporting a sales team.
- Loan Analyst at REGENCY MORTGAGE CORP
- Retail Loan Processor at Gorham Savings Bank
- Mortgage Loan Processor at TD Bank
- Loan Assistant at Downeast Mortgage Corp
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Business Administration
- Associates - Sports Management
Facilitated in the establishment, development and maintenance of the NLS Loan Records/Loan Servicing Departments Procedure Manual Organized and closed ERM production of over 400 case per month, providing accurate documents, files and knowledge to internal partners while simultaneously increasing partner satisfaction and upholding to a service level agreement of a 24-48 hour turn time Provided continuous quarterly reconcilement of loan files to ensure all necessary loan documents have been examined, processed and reviewed before each quarterly Federal and Legal review. Conducted full annual stock certificates vault safe review Ensure development of research procedures for inadequately pledge/coded Federal Home Loan Bank files. Researched pending issues and provided adequate responses of process improvements to audit examiners and senior management Responsible for managing our groups temporary employees daily tasks, team meetings, duties and project functions Demonstrated the Northern Trust's A Approach by using a strong sense of urgency and team attitude to help clients release a mortgage for a next day closing and created strong customer/partner satisfaction
- Loan Analyst at Northern Trust Corp.
- Team Lead (Site Supervisor) at Document Technologies Inc
- Data Entry Clerk at WellPoint Inc
- Customer Service at Office Services
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma - References are available upon request