Loan assistant for closing coordination, consisting of Verification of Employment and Mortgage Clauses.
- Loan Assistant at Aim Loan
- Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant at Ralphs Point Loma/ Downtown
- Cashier at AMC Theatres Mission Valley
7 months at this Job
- High school
As a loan assistant, I assist the loan department with preparation of loan documents. I am for the preparation and closing of commercial and real estate loan documents. I ensure that all documents are correct and completed in a timely manner so that all real estate regulations have been met. I also assist customers with any problems or concerns that arise.
- LOAN ASSISTANT at FIRST NATIONAL BANK
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REP/LOAN ASSISTANT at FIRST VISION BANK
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REP/TELLER SUPERVISOR at FIRST NATIONAL BANK
10 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - PSYCHOLOGY
- Associate - GENERAL STUDIES
Lead payday loan Assistant, collections of due loans, provided excellent customer service. Processed numerous loans daily, reviewed and gained new customer accounts, called delinquent accounts daily, covered other locations as needed, assisted loan manager and store manager upon request, took initiative to try to assist where and when I could provide my knowledge and resourcefulness. Trained new loan assistants in managers absence, as instructed by manager.
- Loan Assistant at ColorTyme Rent to Own
- Office Assistant Manager at U.S. Jaclean, Inc (Daiwa Massage Chair)
- Chiropractic Assistant/Receptionist at Mililani Back Care Center
- Production Assistant, Pacific Reporting Services at Unlimited
1 year, 10 months at this Job
Loan assistant to loan officer/branch manager. Booked consult appointments for leads and referrals. Completed loan applications and screened clients for loan eligibility. Prepared loan files for pre- qualification through closing process. Provided loan status updates to client realtors and listing agents for properties. Also did monthly billing/accounting for branch.
- LOAN ASSISTANT at COLORADO MORTGAGE D.B.A OF SIERRA PACIFIC MORTGAGE
- Practice Office Manager at DERMATOLOGY AND LASER INSTITUTE
- OFFICE MANAGER at DERMATOLOGY AND LASER INSTITUTE
- Mohs Technician, Mohs Lab Supervisor at DERMATOLOGY AND LASER INSTITUTE
1 month at this Job
- - Business Marketing
- High School Diploma
Worked for Regional President of bank as Sr. Loan Assistant for over 10 years with a large real estate portfolio. Excellent relationship with internal and external customers and enjoyed my job. Star Award Appointed to various committees to improve work flow and maintain high standards.
- Sr. Loan Assistant at Simmons Bank
- Lead Loan Services at Bank of Texas
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Oxford, MA November 2018-Present bankHometown is a full-service community bank with 13 offices in Central MA and Northern CT. Commercial Loan Assistant Performs all activities to assist lenders with loan origination, loan documentation, and loan servicing for a rapidly growing bank in Central Mass. Responsible for pulling credit reports, environmental scans, flood certificates, loan maintenance, and uploading pertinent loan docs and financial docs to our storing application Identifi. Collects collateral documents such as titles, insurance, real estate taxes, and ensure that collateral is properly secured. Serves as a secondary contact for borrowers and attorneys. Prepares and reviews loan documents to ensure completeness and accuracy. Maintains construction budgets, wire transfers, payoffs, discharges, and keeps up loan portfolios. Complies with government and lending department regulations, policies, and procedures. Communicates effectively with lenders and other commercial loan assistants, as well as with tellers and the Special Assets department.
- Commercial Loan Assistant at Hometown Bank
- Operations Assistant at Charles River Medical
- Associate Medicaid Analyst at UMASS Medical School
- Teller at Leominster Credit Union
4 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Masters of Science & Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associates of Science - Business Administration
• Reviews and prepares loan packages for underwriters
• Pull documents: OFAC, property detail reports, NMLS, geocode, etc.
- Loan Assistant at Royal Business Bank
- CTE Culinary Arts Instructor- LAUSD at ROP
- Consumer Feedback Analyst- YP at
- Data Specialist- YP at
7 months at this Job
- Associate of Occupational Studies Degree - AOS
Assistant to Loan Originator for FHA, VA, USDA, Reverse and Conventional Mortgages. Duties included loan set up, analyze credit, request all documents needed to originate loan, order and review title commitments, appraisals, assets and income/employment verification. Communicate with client, review file for compliance, and satisfy conditions set by underwriter and federal guidelines to obtain clear to close.
- Mortgage Loan Assistant at Open Mortgage, LLC
- Mortgage Loan Processor at Swinford Capital Corp dba SCC Mortgage
- Human Services Assistant at KS Dept of SRS
- Mortgage Loan Processor at Hutchinson Credit Union
6 years, 4 months at this Job
• Prepared and maintained loan documentations.
• Answer questions and advise customers regarding loans and transactions.
• Contact customers by mail, telephone, or in person concerning loan.
• Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
• Conducted external coordination with insurance providers.
• Liaison to State DMV offices.
• Also performed administrative and clerical procedures as needed.
- Loan Assistant at Fort Sill National Bank
- Team Leader at AAFES BK
- Crew Member at AAFES BK
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Information Technology
- Bachelor's - Finance
Prepare regulatory compliance documents including UCC filings, loan billing statements, and loan program annual reports. Review and assemble loan documents, record loan transactions, and collect/post customer payments. Assist with the accounting process on a regular basis including reconcile loan accounts, prepare cash receipt summaries, and prepare reports for management decision making.
• Recommended payroll deduction options to clients that reduced account delinquency by 20%.
- Loan Assistant at VI Economic Development Authority
- Energy Project Assistant at VI Economic Development Authority
- Accounting Clerk Internship at Superior Court of the Virgin Islands
- Cashier at Sears Holding Company
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Finance