Loan assistant for closing coordination, consisting of Verification of Employment and Mortgage Clauses.
- Loan Assistant at Aim Loan
- Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant at Ralphs Point Loma/ Downtown
- Cashier at AMC Theatres Mission Valley
5 months at this Job
Lead payday loan Assistant, collections of due loans, provided excellent customer service. Processed numerous loans daily, reviewed and gained new customer accounts, called delinquent accounts daily, covered other locations as needed, assisted loan manager and store manager upon request, took initiative to try to assist where and when I could provide my knowledge and resourcefulness. Trained new loan assistants in managers absence, as instructed by manager.
- Loan Assistant at ColorTyme Rent to Own
- Office Assistant Manager at U.S. Jaclean, Inc (Daiwa Massage Chair)
- Chiropractic Assistant/Receptionist at Mililani Back Care Center
- Production Assistant, Pacific Reporting Services at Unlimited
1 year, 10 months at this Job
Commercial Teller/Loan Assistant. Started doing loan inspections, keeping track of all types of customer information, entering such information into system. Moved out to Loan Assistant and moved around helping in different locations. Went to Commercial Teller handling large sums of monies and customer service.
- Loan Assistant/Commercial Teller at First State Bank Graham, Tx
- Lead Traffic Coordinator at Mattel, Inc. Distribution Center
- Data Entry Operator at Texas Department of Public Safety
- Receptionist at Secretarial
2 years, 6 months at this Job
Elmhurst, Illinois (Chicago) My mortgage experience consists of the following: A year's experience working as an unlicensed Mortgage Loan Assistant. 2 locations, working under supervision and instruction of NMLS agents. One and 1/2 year's experience in the Loan Modification Industry, at attorney owned and managed Real Estate Law firms.
- Mortgage Loan Assistant at construction jobs, seasonal jobs in a winter environment, Public Schools
- Medicare Advantage Plans at United Healthcare call center
- phone rep, and call center agent trainer at Solar Electric company
- National Distribution Manager for an imported flooring company at
2 years at this Job
QUALIFICATION SUMMARY Mortgage professional with over 20 years of experience with Loan Processing, supporting loan officers in all aspects of the file from start to finish. Detail oriented Self- motivated individual with an established reputation for reliability, commitment, teamwork, flexibility, and high productivity in fast-paced environments. Demonstrates skills of leadership, communication, multi- tasking, ~~~~~~~~~ learning in different work environments. Certified Notary Public. Golden Empire Mortgage Senior Loan Assistant August 2018-November 2018 Direct assistant to broker. Meeting with clients to discuss all needed documentation to begin the loan process and begin the prequalification stage. Prepared loan estimates and closing disclosures, and used extensive TRID knowledge to accurately process loans. Used DocMagic software.
- Senior Loan Assistant at Golden Empire Mortgage
- Commercial Loan Assistant/Processor at Genuent/ Union Bank
- Senior Loan Processor at Freedom Mortgage
- Loan Officer Assistant/ Loan Processor at Finance of America
3 months at this Job
- - business
• Assistant to the loan staff and regional market president
- Loan Assistant at Security Savings Bank
- Teller/Customer Service at DACOTAH BANK
- Office Assistant at SMG World
- Lead Receptionist at Scheels All Sports, Inc
10 months at this Job
SYNOVUS BANK AS OF JAN 2, 2019) Responsible for supervision of small team of loan assistants. I assisted new loan officers as they were hired on to assist with the transition from their prior company to FCB. This includes training all new processors from processing to loan assistant. Loan assistants are to provide immediate support to Loan Officers during the time of a Lead to Loan application status. Then to assist the client to ensure the timely, judicious and accurate processing of their mortgage loan. Review and verify borrowers' income, credit, employment histories, appraisals and title insurance information to prepare loan applications for underwriting submittal. Ensure compliance with company policies, underwriting guidelines and lending-program requirements.
- MORTGAGE LOAN ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR at FLORIDA COMMUNITY BANK
- MORTGAGE LOAN ASSISTANT at MUTUAL OF OMAHA BANK
- MORTGAGE LOAN PROCESSOR at ELEMENT FUNDING
- MORTGAGE LOAN PROCESSOR/ SUPERVISOR at FIFTH THIRD BANK
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
• Received deposits and loan payments
• Cashed checks
• Issued savings withdrawals
• Recorded night and mail deposits
• Sold cashier's checks and traveler's checks
• Assisted customers in person or on telephone Administrative Loan Assistant
• Processed interim construction loans from start to close (Would also process loans for consumer purchase, commercial construction/purchase, land, vehicles, equipment, etc.)
• Collected credit application and financial documents from loan officer
• Organized documents electronically, ran credit report, ran CIP report and created an internal customer number for applicant(s)
• Completed BSA on all applicants
• Assisted in collecting any additional information/documents from Loan Officer's "Needs List"
• Prepared Loan Estimates for TRID using PPDocs software
• Opened Title work, ordered appraisals, ordered surveys
• Collected and managed all Title, appraisal, survey and general loan documents
• Assisted loan officers in preparation of Loan Presentation
• Assisted in collecting any additional financial information/documents from Underwriter's "Needs List"
• Prepared Closing Disclosure for TRID using PPDocs software
• Arranged and attended loan closings
• Collected all fees, prepared all loan proceeds checks/wires
• Kept open line of communication with borrowers, loan officer, builder and/or Relator, internal Central Loan Processing Department and Title company
• Arranged draw schedule with builder, scheduled inspections and paid draws
• Managed Loan Exceptions - met monthly reduction goals set by President, Executive Vice President and Branch Manager
• Prepared Release of Lien's on all paid out loans
• Completed monthly ABA trainings
• Completed TRID training through the ABA
• Completed Tax Return and Financial Document training through the ABA
• Maintained a customer service-oriented environment
• Complied with all ABA and bank regulations
• Attended weekly pipeline report meetings
- Administrative Loan Assistant / Teller at Sonora Bank
- Teacher at Appletree Day School
- Cashier at Kroger
- Collector at Pioneer Credit Recovery
3 years, 1 month at this Job
Perform all loan servicing and administration activities in expected time frames and according to documented policies and procedures, including:
• Process payment application, funds disbursement, and manual transactions.
• Book new borrowers, loans, and maintenance on the loan administration systems.
• Review, document, and resolve items appearing on reconciliations and control reports timely and accurately.
• Complete and review all weekly, monthly or quarterly reports and audits.
• Work with Regional Manager to train onboarding staff. As a Loan Assistant, I maintain the soundness of our control environment by using critical thinking and problem-solving skills to analyze and resolve issues, answer questions, and proactively identify loan administration challenges and risks. I take pride in collaboratively working with teammates and stakeholders to facilitate sound service by leveraging principles of Operational Excellence.
- LOAN ASSISTANT IV at CAPE FEAR FARM CREDIT
- TELLER SUPERIVSOR at PNC BANK
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF ARTS IN BUSINESS - Accounting, Corporate Finance, Business Law
One of the largest U.S. financial companies with total assets of $15.1B and 150 branches in 94 cities in the Midwest.
Senior Commercial Loan Assistant 2018-Present
Recruited to position. Supports 2 Loan Officers/Relationship Managers in the management of $87MM commercial real estate portfolio. Delivers compliant, on-time processing and review of commercial construction and real estate purchase loan documents with strict deadlines. Collaborates with internal and external document preparation teams (Legal, Title Companies, Appraisers) to ensure that loan documents match approval parameters and adhere to banking regulations. Oversees the processing of as many as 8 complex loan portfolios at a time. Processes payments, draw requests, and rate changes for loans, including participation/syndication deals.
• Recognized for strong impact on retaining clientele after transitioning to new bank.
- Senior Commercial Loan Assistant at SIMMONS BANK
- Commercial Lending Assistant at SOUTHSIDE BANK
- Senior Lending Assistant at INDEPENDENT BANK
- Commercial Funder/Closer I, Credit Risk Operations at BBVA COMPASS
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Occupational Education