Auto Approve is a loan refinancing company. As a loan consultant I specialized in phone sales from calling highly competitive leads through multiple online sources to generating new business off of older leads.
• Review consumers credit to pair
• Responsible for initiating contact with the customer
• Gather all information to get to the lenders for a quick underwriting decision
• Grow and establish a client list to ensure all goals are being met
• Upselling additional products
• Help continue excellent relationships with venders
- Loan Consultant at Auto Approve
- Consumer Loan Officer at Marine Credit Union
- Installation Technician at Vivint
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
Originate mortgage loan applications for new construction borrowers
● Gather needed items for loan process
● Prequalify potential borrowers
● Attend weekly conference calls to discuss status of each borrower
● Interact with selling and buying agents
● Advise on rate
● Maintain constant communication with all clients
● Maintain a pipeline for each loan consultant
- Loan Consultant at MTH Mortgage
- Loan Consultant at AVH Mortgage
- Builder Loan Consultant at
- LoanDepot DBA Imortgage at
1 month at this Job
- Associates of Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
• Originate Mortgages, qualify borrowers and collect documentation.
• Excel at customer service and marketing.
• Meet with Realtors, CPA's and Attorneys, Member of The Chamber of Commerce and have relationships with local businesses.
• I manage the processor, underwriter, closer, appraiser, escrow and title to deliver the loan on a pre-set date.
- Loan Consultant at Loan Depot
- Private Mortgage Banker at Wells Fargo
- Mortgage Loan Originator at Augusta Financial
- Loan Originator/Assistant at CPA's and Attorneys
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- AA degree
A school employee credit union, serving school employees in Orange County. Loan Consultant located in the Real Estate call center focusing on heavy volume calls, Purchase, Pre Approval, Refinance, Equity, and Home Equity Line of Credit, originated from start to finish responsible for qualifying, disclosing, verifying and analyzing all sources and types of income and assets verification. Issuing Approval Letters, and following up with Realtors and Members throughout the loan process.
- RE Loan Consultant at SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union
- Account Executive at Capital Alliance
- RE Loan Consultant at Pacific Community Credit Union
- Mortgage Banker at Bank of the West, Commerce / Rosemead
4 years at this Job
- - Real Estate Trainers
• Facilitated sales, service, and system courses for new and existing Loan Consultants.
• Managed new hire training bay for new Loan Consultants.
• Oversaw 8-20 new Loan Consultant during their first 10-20 loans before transferring to permanent team.
• Provided effective sales/service coaching and consulting in the development of new hires and existing employees to improve sales and service performance.
• Created and developed new and/or more effective training curriculum.
• Originate mortgage loans in an assigned territory
• Take applications, provide appropriate disclosures within timely manner, conduct preliminary underwriting reviews prior to sending for approval
- Training Specialist/Loan Consultant at Pulte Mortgage
- Mortgage Loan Officer at Westerra Credit Union
- Mortgage Consultant at Public Service Credit Union
- Sales and Service Manager at Public Service Credit Union
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- - General Education
- - General Studies
Consumer Loan Consultant.
• Six Consecutive Outstanding Contribution by an Employee Award
• Six (3) million dollar months. New records
• Named top 1% in the country at CUNA Conference for centralized lending
• Top consumer lending producer seven years running.
• Responsible for training and development of all new Consultants and assigned new tasks outside of my position while being held accountable for maintaining goals/numbers. *Responsible for conducting phone interviews for credit worthiness and harvesting other loans from credit reports. Submitting detailed notes to underwriting for approval, Complete the final loan with borrower.
- Consumer Loan Consultant at Greater Nevada Credit Union
- Mobile D.J. and Emcee at McClain's Mobile Music Service
- Director of Sales at The Plaza Hotel & Conference Center
- Marketing Coordinator at Harrah's Entertainment, Inc
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Business
As a Mortgage Loan Consultant with Pulte Mortgage I manage a back log of over 80+ loans. Complete interviews with potential borrowers and determine what loan would best fit their needs. I maintain a personal relationship with every single one of my borrowers and negotiate interest rates with my managent team to create the best overall financing package for the borrower. On a day to day basis I ensure that I am meeting all federal regulations by sending out the proper documentation to borrowers. I also assist in creating a streamline loan flow process. As interest rates rise I review all files that have potential qualification issues and problem solve to get borrowers back in line for a approval.
- Loan Consultant at Pulte Mortgage LLC
- Leasing Professional at Greystar
- Assistant Store Manager (Human Resources) at Jcrew
- Supervisor at Lucky Brand Jeans
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Diploma - Acquired
- - General Education
As a loan consultant 1 at Lendmark Financial Services I hold several job duties. I process several loan applications a day. I follow under writing guidelines for potential approvals. Once approved I am able to fund the loan. I answer customers questions or concerns that are related to their account. I process walk in and mailed payments to accounts. At Lendmark we are responsible for our own delinquent and collection accounts. Its my responsibility to help our customers during financial hardship and find a solution to keep their account in good standing. We offer several options to our customers when in need of help. Every customer is different and requires different solutions. At Lendmark our accounts are processed as paper files. I create the folder for each account and file alphabetically. When an account is paid off I process the paid documents and mail to the customer. If the account has a collateral loan I release the title to whom it is requested to be released too. I have been with Lendmark Financial Service for 4 months. My first month processing loans I tied in the number one spot for the most funded loans in our division.
- Loan Consultant 1 at Lendmark Financial Services
- Member Service Consultant at Sound Credit Union
- Member Service Representative at Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
- Assistant Store Manager/Technician at Northwest Wireless
11 months at this Job
- bachelors degree - business
- - customer service and problem solving
2008-2011 Member Service Representative 2011-2013 MSR with Consumer loans Feb 2013-June 2017 Branch Manager 1 June 2017 - July 2018 Branch Manager 2 July 2018 - present Home Loan Consultant 5+ years of manager experience
- Home Loan Consultant at Baxter Credit Union
10 years, 7 months at this Job
• Assisted customers with loan application through phone service.
• Guided customers in the right direction while deciding which loans better suits their needs.
• Recorded loan applications and properly redirected them.
- Loan Consultant at One Loan Place
- Brand Ambassador at Riddle and Bloom
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance - Accounting and Finance