Loan Consultant One Loan Place Tallahassee, FL 11|2017-01|2018
• Helped educate clients to make better informed decisions, to improve their finances to receive a loan and reach financial success.
• Developed a strategies for financial planning solutions for the future. Customer Care Representative Conduent Tallahassee, FL 06|2017-09|2017
• Answered numerous calls per day addressing customers' inquiries, solving technical problems and providing new product information.
• Investigated and resolved customers' complaints in a timely and empathetic manner. Ambassador of Service Wendy's Madison, FL 04|2014- 08|2016
• Achieved the position of Ambassador of services by quickly learning how to do my assigned task, being open to helping employees, handling escalating situations.
• Strictly followed all cash, security, inventory and labor policies and procedures. Social Work Intern Career Source Capital Region Tallahassee, FL 01|2018-04|2018
• Presided over the SNAP and WT session; conducted pre-penalty counseling.
• Reported to DCF customers' compliance; applied and lifted sanctions.
• Assisted with ATLAS uploads, OSST updates, and Employ Florida.
• Assisted Internal Compliance Specialist (ICS).
- Loan Consultant at
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Social Work
I am a licensed Mortgage Loan Consultant licensed in 11 states, my primary territory being the Mid-West. As a Loan Consultant for Pulte Mortgage it is my primary goal to help my diverse clientele achieve their dream of homeownership. I achieve this goal by educating my borrowers so that they can make an informed decision on what mortgage product they qualify for, and what product will best suite their financing goals. I have experience originating Conventional, FHA, and VA loans. The majority of my clientele are building a home from the ground up so I am responsible for maintaining a relationship with my borrowers for an average of 6-9 months. I work with my borrowers from origination, through conditional credit approval, verified credit approval, rate lock, and closing while providing exceptional customer service. A large portion of my job is negotiation. I compete for my borrowers business and ensure that they receive the best overall financing package available. I hold an average backlog of 70-80 loans as well as close an average of 10 loans per month. To succeed in a high volume environment I have developed excellent communication and multi tasking skills as I routinely answer calls, emails, and conduct interviews with prospective borrowers.
- Loan Consultant at Pulte Mortgage LLC
- Processor II at TCF Bank
- Closing Processor at TCF Bank
- Administrative Assistant at Eagle Home Mortgage
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
role as originator with banking institution originating residential mortgages and continue building everlasting relationships. 2/14/2017 - 11/2/2018 Loan Consultant, Pulte group Originate home loans up to 6 months from closing and manage backlog 100-120 loans. Average closings 15-30 per month. Manage relationships internal and external. Keep builder informed.
- Loan Consultant at Pulte group
- Senior originator at Bay to Bay Lending, LLC
- PRINCIPLE BROKER at AUGUST MORTGAGE CORP
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Originate mortgage loan applications for new construction borrowers
● Gather needed items for loan process
● Prequalify potential borrowers
● Attend weekly conferecnce calls to discuss status of each borrower
● Interact with selling and buying agents
● Advise on rate
● Maintain constant communication with all clients
● Maitain a pipeline for each loan consultant
● Assign new contracts to individual loan consultants
● Load balance between loan consultants
- Loan Consultant/Assistant Manager at AVH Mortgage
- Builder Loan Consultant at LoanDepot
- DBA Imortgage at LoanDepot
- Production Assistant at Imortgage
1 year at this Job
- Associates of Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
Worked as a sales representative for a lender referral service; facilitated the personal loan or small business loan application process for clients and connected clients with third party services including direct lenders, debt consolidation, or credit repair.
- LOAN CONSULTANT at ONE LOAN PLACE
- RECEPTIONIST at FLORIDA BLUE
- SPA ATTENDANT at TURNBERRY OCEAN COLONY
- Administrative Assistant at NEXT GENERATION DANCE ACADEMY
7 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- - Food Science & Technology
Atlanta, GA 12/2016 - Present (Direct Mortgage Lender that provides homeowners with quality guidance and affordable loan options)
Senior Loan Consultant. Initially hired as a Loan Officer. Was then promoted in August of 2017 to Senior position to originate mortgage loans on a monthly basis.
• Contribute to increasing company profitability and loan portfolio growth by fulfilling a diverse range of responsibilities including conducting financial analysis, credit profiles, communicating with clients on a regular basis, and working with the underwriting team to assist customers in qualifying for loans.
• Work with clients on re-allocating cash flow to achieve short and long term goals.
• Sustain a monthly quota of $500,000 since promoted to Senior Loan Consultant.
- Senior Loan Consultant at MiLEND Inc
- Test Technician. Hired to oversee test department. Handling at
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Business Management
Helping people who disbursed loans reayment loans back ex: repayment options postponement and or advise current loan status 03/2018 - Present Loan Consultant Pheaa
- Loan Consultant Pheaa at Pheaa
- Beauty Consultant at Macys
- jewelry consultant at Sears
- Shoe Expert at Stride Rite
10 months at this Job
- High school
NMLS 1456022 active licensed mortgage loan origination.
- Loan Consultant at Loan Depot
- Team Lead-Senior Underwriter at The Oakleaf Group, LLC
- Senior DE Underwriter at Perl Mortgage
- Mortgage Underwriter at Mortgages Unlimited, Inc
5 months at this Job
- Master of Public Administration - Public Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Acted as a loan consultant and attempted to match clients with the correct lender given their credit situation.
• Acted as a credit repair consultant as well and referred clients to our partner credit repair company.
• Demonstrated knowledge in the subjects of the lending process, credit and debt relief. Volunteer
- Sr. Loan Consultant at OneLoanPlace.com
- Kohl's - Home and Kids Associate at Abercrombie and Fitch
- Stock Associate at Abercrombie and Fitch
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Political Science
- - Law Studies
Kansas City, Missouri, United States Analyzed applicants' financial status, credit and property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loan and then educated customers on the variety of loan products and available credit options. Coordinated customer interaction and interface with all parties involved on each individual loan from application origination to closing. Established, developed and maintained client referral relationships with Realtors, Builders/Developers and made sales calls on potential or existing customers in order to develop new business and/or retain existing business. Exceeded sales goals annually by 20% (increased total volume by 40% in 2016). LendingTree.com Gold Leaf Certified Loan Consultant.
- Senior Loan Consultant at North American Savings Bank
- Senior Store Manager at Charming Charlie
- Unit Sales Manager at
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration/Finance