Worked as a loan coordinator in a high paced call center environment answering on a average 80 incoming calls from potential unsecured loan customers. Gathered all required documentation for the underwriting department to potentially approve the loan. Massive emails and call backs on a daily basis. Had various metrics to meet each month, for example our funding goal of 700,000 individually, minimum answered calls a day 80 and customer experience rating. Always meet or excepted funding goals
- Loan Coordinator at LendingUSA
- Sales Corporate at Verizon Wireless Communications
- Sales Insurance Agent at 21st Century Insurance Group
- Customer Service Representative at Bank of America
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- AA degree - Business Administration
• Responsible for timely & accurate processing and closing of mortgage loan files.
• Works directly with Mortgage Loan Coordinator, title company and other third party agencies to take Mortgage loan files to closing and deliver a positive experience for member.
• Responsible for processing & closing mortgage loans according to established workflow, procedures and that files meet company, local, state & federal regulations & guidelines.
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator at ORNL FCU
- Administrative Clerk at Foreclosure Department
- Head Teller/Branch Operations Specialist at First Bank
- Teller/Customer Service at Clayton Bank and Trust
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Responsible for Meeting with clients, explaining loan disclosures, reviewing borrower documentation, loan/product review, pre-underwriting file, preparing for processing, running AUS (LP, DU, GUS), problem solving Accomplishments: Transitioned Branch Operations to NOVA's policy for the Loan Coordinator position, which was not previously utilized at this Branch. This included the DIRFT (Do It Right The First Time) system and Concierge Loan Coordinator appointments. This included full Loan Officer services from application to processing, as well as DIRFTing a file to look for errors or potential file issues Loan Officer Responsible for Loan Origination, Marketing, Thorough Product Knowledge Developed Relationships with Real Estate Agents. Helped qualify and guide borrowers for home loans (both purchases and refinances). Worked closely with agents and borrowers, as well as other internal departments and title companies to finalize any loan conditions and meet closing dates. Strong utilization of Loan processing software
- Licensed Branch Loan Coordinator at Nova Home Loans
- Loan Officer at Bank of Arizona
- Senior Loan Officer at Mann Mortgage
- Senior Loan Officer at American Home Mortgage
8 years at this Job
- High school
• Review and process mortgage refinance and purchase applications.
• Communicate with borrower regarding status of loan in process as well as the Loan Officer.
• Request conditions from borrower set my underwriter and review document for completeness before submitting to underwriting for review.
• Prepare income workbook to analyze borrower income prior to submission to underwriter.
• Review title, homeowner insurance, disclosures, payoff statements and appraisal report. Complete change of circumstance and request re-disclosure to be sent to borrower per RESPA/TILA requirements.
• Perform quality control check on all loan coordinator files prior to submission to underwriting for final approval to clear loan to close.
- Loan Coordinator II at Lenderlive Network
- Home Services Specialist II at Urban Lending Solutions
- at Wayne County Community College School District
- Customer Care Advocate at Dialogue Marketing
2 years at this Job
- Associate degree in Business Administration - Accomplishment
As Mortgage Loan Coordinator, I am the primary coordinator and liaison between homebuyers, loan officer and processor. Responsible for setting up the loan file by collecting verification of employment, calculated pay stubs, W2's, bonuses, and other income sources. Conduct verbal/re-verifications of employment three business days prior to closing loan. Review asset statements for large deposit amounts. Verify income statements received by ordering tax transcript history on 1040, W2, 1099, 1120, 1065 validations and social security authorization. Coordinate with Title companies for closing documents and surveys on all loan types and change mortgagee clauses on insurance for funding. Order appraisals, final inspections and flood certifications for Conventional, FHA, VA and USDA loans. On VA loans I am responsible for requesting Certificate of Eligibility. Request CAIVRS for FHA and VA loans and order Condo Questionnaire documents from Homeowner Associations and order verifications of rent, homeowners’ insurance, payoffs. Research Realtor and/or Brokers and Title companies state license status. Collaborate with loan officer to trouble shoot any potential problems on files and/or loan documentation, ensuring compliance with industry and company policies. Communicate with homebuyers when needed to gather any additional required credit documentation needed to comply with investor guidelines for mortgage loans. Consistently managing an Encompass Pipeline of 50+ loans simultaneously.
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator at SWBC Mortgage Corporation
- Loan Processor/Marketing Assistant at Randstad Staffing Agency
- Store Manager at The Snob
- Department Manager at Nordstrom
2 years, 9 months at this Job
Summit Funding - 4/17/2017 to Present - Tempe, AZ (Remote)
Loan Coordinator, NMLS #475795
• All duties listed below as Loan Manager.
• Disclose loans upon receiving purchase contract.
• Update Agents on loan status weekly.
- Loan Coordinator, NMLS #475795 at Summit Funding
- Loan Manager at Summit Funding
- Member Services Department Head at Life Time Fitness
- Call Center Supervisor II at Arizona State Credit Union
1 year, 11 months at this Job
I currently complete the data entry on loan documents for them to be prepared for loan processing to review. I review credit memos and transfer them into loan documentation as well as order title work, appraisals, flood determinations and credit reports. I also complete loan payments, payoffs, and automatic transfers. I work as a liaison between the loan officer and loan processing
- Loan Coordinator at First Home Bank
- PE Teacher/Coach at Rogersville Middle School
- at Women's Basketball, Missouri State University
- at Watch List
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
• Identified and reported possible training and process/procedural improvement opportunities for Loan Coordinator function(s) to leadership and training team(s), improving efficiency and client satisfaction.
• Authored and delivered procedures for new and existing Loan Coordinator function(s) to training team for implementation.
• Built and maintained relationships with Private Mortgage Bankers to ensure that client has the best service experience possible, ensuring additional loan applications and overall client satisfaction.
• Ensured that documentation required for issuing final loan approval and closing loan(s) was collected timely, properly verified, accurate and complied with investor (FNMA/FHLMC), company and federal regulatory requirements, including but not limited to CFPB, Reg B and TRID.
• Monitored reports to ensure that purchase contract deadline dates and lock expiration dates were met.
- UBS Bank, USA Project Loan Coordinator SME at Lenderlive Holdings, Inc
- Wholesale Account Manager at Stearns Lending, LLC
- Sr. Retail Mortgage Processor at US Bank Home Mortgage
- Foreclosure Supervisor at Castle Law Group, LLC
9 months at this Job
- BS - Business Management
Distributed loan approval needs list to clients. Ordered required documentation such as payoffs, insurance, and credit supplements. Submitted ready-to-close loan files to closing department for closing preparation. Ensured compliance with regulatory requirements such as RESPA, TRID, and TILA. Managed 50+ pipeline with various loan types such as FHA, VA, USDA and non-conforming loans.
- Loan Coordinator at Guaranteed Rate, Inc
- Senior Home Loan Processor IV at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Consumer Loan Underwriter at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor Of Arts - Journalism
• Responsibilities included, but not limited to, ordering title work, appraisals, verification of employment, and any other items needed.
• Followed up on items ordered and reviewed for accuracy prior to submitting to Sr. Processor.
• Set-up, process and close loans in a timely fashion.
• Administered the mortgage loan department and productivity.
- Loan Coordinator at Asset Mutual Mortgage Inc
- Loan Coordinator / Jr. Loan Processor at C & R Mortgage
- Loan Processor at Integra Financial Group
- Primary Care Giver at Addus Health Care Agency
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent