Trained to be Supervisor Loan Document Specialist III ◦ Trained new applicants in loan origination and processing ◦ Reviewed approved applications and contracts to ensure all stipulations have been met and are in adherences to company policy. ◦ Processed 40+ loans per day while maintaining a low Self-Audit score. ◦ Consistently hit all benchmarks set forth by the company by maintaining Service Level Agreement of 96%, Abandon Call rate below 5% and adhering to the standard funding process. ◦ Built relationships and exhibited outstanding customer service by interacting with dealers and customers and addressing any questions or concerns. ◦ On-boarded new team members through one on ones and side by sides. ◦ Assisted other Regional Business Centers who needed funding assistance by traveling to Basking Ridge, NJ and Blue Bell, PA.
- Loan Document Specialist II at Wells Fargo Dealer Services
- Customer service associate at Wawa
- Sales Representative at Providence Pediatric Medical Day Care
3 years at this Job
- High school
Alphabetized and stamped all Promissory notes and loan correspondence Printed branch numbers and all loan documents Entered loan information on a spreadsheet using Excel Prepared all loan document to be shipped to branches and to be stored
- Loan Document Specialist at Tower Loan
- Customer Care Rep at Security National Life
- Assistant Transportation Coordinator at Logisticare Solutions
4 months at this Job
- None - Business Office Tech
- None - Medical Billing and Coding
• Loan Document Specialist: Imaging (paper and electronic), box and store images, online payment account/ recon report, change rates report, check payments and draws, waive late charge report, non-accrual reports, check unposted accounts, handle payoff letters, handle payments over the phone and mail, handle paid out files and satisfactions, release title's paid off electronically, research and file documents
• Teller: One Saturday a month and as needed when short staffed during the week
- LOAN DOCUMENT SPECIALIST AND TELLER at THE FIRST BANK
- EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT AND CLERICAL WORK at CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES
- TELLER AND ASSISTANT HEAD TELLER at FLAGLER FEDERAL SAVINGS AND LOAN
- CASHIER AND ASSISTANT HEAD CASHIER at WINN DIXIE
13 years at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
• Document, edit, fund and book personal and commercial loans.
• Responsible for processing adding legal language to credit agreements, promissory notes and letters of credit for both personal and commercial loans.
• Responsible for scheduling and organizing closings with loan officers and title companies.
• Responsible for reviewing signed and executed legal documents, while maintaining all Underwriting and bank regulations.
• Complete Money transfer and wires after funding are completed.
- Loan document Specialist II at City National Bank Of Florida
- Volunteer at One Toy
- Sr. Mortgage Loan Processor at Union Bank
- Foreclosure Prevention Specialist at NationStart Mortgage
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
Document Management Specialist duties include executed document intake, scanning, and parsing of loan documents, document analysis, and accurate data input into the Loan Origination System. These duties include ensuring a smooth handoff of quality work to loan partners inside the organization. Retrieval, intake, parsing, and scanning of loan documentation, Upload of loan documents into applicable areas within the Loan Origination System, Preparing, shipping and tracking allonges to notes for warehouse approval and shipping, Process documents in an accurate and timely manner to ensure proper audit procedures are followed, Effectively manage multiple demands and competing priorities. Ensures exceptional customer service by maintaining thorough knowledge of lending programs, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, demonstrating a commitment to professional ethics, complying with all Federal and State compliance
- Loan Document Specialist at Cardinal Financial
- Post Closer at GoodMortgage.com
- Loan Adjustor Specialist at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Loan Documenting Specialist IV at Refinance
10 months at this Job
- B.A. of Science in Communication - Communication
Process home loan subordinations. Audit team member's work. Review title and other documents for accuracy.
● Resolved problems and responded to inquiries from customers, vendors, and business partners as part of after-hours support team. Also performed ad-hoc workshare projects including document review, rate extensions, and processor scorecard audits.
● Calculated annual percentage rate (APR) for assumption loan applications.
● Audited NOS (National Operations Services) team members' work to ensure quality and compliance. Areas included subordinations, relocation leads, document preparation, and HMDA validation. Utilized a variety of software including Access, SharePoint and Excel. Reported findings/trends to managers.
● Served as Team Lead for telephone communication compliance (call monitoring) project.
● Trained team members to do auditing tasks within their respective teams.
● Provided underwriting decisions for conventional residential loans (2003-2013).
● Processed home loans. Managed a pipeline of up to 150 loans (2001-2002).
- Mortgage Processor / Loan Document Specialist at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Grant Writer at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Development Specialist at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Regional Field Coordinator at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
18 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - French and Political Science
- - Spanish
Home Mortgage Loan Pre-Underwriting, Processing.
- Loan Document Specialist III at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- at Home Loan Mortgage Inc
- Self Employed at Family Business
- Branch Manager at Primary Residential Mortgage
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
Responsibilities: Performing a variety of loan documentation duties on complex loan packages to ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures for loan products. Functions include: processing, closing and compliance for loan products; interpreting policies while analyzing applicant, property and documentation; ordering all required verifications, documentation and subsequent follow-ups; provide guidance and training to other loan documentation team members.
- Loan Document Specialist at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Manager at Outback Steakhouse
- Key/Bartender/Server/Trainer at Outback Steakhouse
- Flight Attendant - Purser/In-Flight Manager at Northwest Airlines
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration and Finance
Process various loan products including conforming and non-conforming loan products
• Gathering information to complete file for closing
• Identify missing information needed prior to the closing the loan
• Recognize resources to utilize to gather necessary information
- Loan Document Specialist at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Loan Document Specialist II at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Cash Vault Teller at Bankers Trust
- Photo Specialist at Walgreens
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Responsible for performing a variety of loan documentation duties on moderately complex loans, using comprehensive knowledge of policies and procedures for loan products. Functions include: processing; closing and compliance for loan products; interpreting policies while analyzing applicant, property and documentation; ordering all required verifications, documentation and subsequent follow ups.
- Loan Document Specialist III at Wells Fargo Bank
- Sales Associate at Macy's
- Phone Banker Loan Originator at Wells Fargo Bank
- Preloader at UPS
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Nursing