As a Loan Document Specialist 3 your job is to store and receive loans funding at least 40 loans per day. Paying close attention to detail, ensuring that every detail is aligned properly with the contract. Having excellent communication skills in this position is a must. Maintaining a positive and professional demeanor. Majority of this position revolves around administrative duties and customer service.
- Loan Document Specialist 3 at Wells Fargo
- Banker Coach-Phone Banker 1-2 at - Wells Fargo
- Customer Service Representative at Wells Fargo
- Customer Service Representative at Sleep Number
5 months at this Job
I am a Loan document Specialist in Auto funding. Validate and review documents , loan Applications, credit reports, view and maintain confidential consumer information, review and validate dealer contracts to confirm deal follows all Federal and state policies and procedures.Make corrections to system information based on documents. Work on APR adjustments as needed for deals, Fund Auto loans .Data Entry Daily contact with credit team , Auto dealers, Auto lending Management team. Daily use of multiple computer systems, ViewShop, CRS, MLA, ITOP, INNOVIS, ICMP, EXCEL , OUTLOOK, .
I am a Loan document Specialist in Auto funding.
Validate and review documents , loan Applications, credit reports, view and maintain confidential consumer information, review and validate dealer contracts to confirm deal follows all
Federal and state policies and procedures.Make corrections to system information based on documents. Work on APR adjustments as needed for deals, Fund Auto loans .Data Entry
Daily contact with credit team , Auto dealers, Auto lending Management team. Daily use of multiple computer systems, ViewShop, CRS, MLA, ITOP, INNOVIS, ICMP, EXCEL , OUTLOOK, .
- Loan Document Specialist III at Wells Fargo
- Supply Chain Management Warehouse Coordinator at Banner Desert Medical Center
- Inventory Specialist at Hennepin County Medical Center
- Nursing Assistant at Ebenezer Hall Nursing Home
4 months at this Job
- - Certified Nursing Assistant
- AAS - Social Services
• Tracked loan document's to support credit and compliance guidelines.
• Monitor expiring dates, index documents on Synergy imaging and report system process by keying directly to the loan system renewals and new loans.
• Ensure documents are prepared and actions are performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Loan Document Specialist I at Simmons First Bank
- Loan Processor III/Exception Clerk at Metropolitan National Bank
- Universal Banker at Red River Bank
1 year at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Office Specialist/Medical Coding
- High School Diploma
Responsibilities: Processes consumer retail loan documents required at closing for all Synovus lending areas. Documents and tracks the consumer loan application within the loan workflow system. Provides support to team members and Bank Lenders as required. Monitors applicable workflow systems / loan queues to ensure all loans submitted are processed within required response time. Verifies rate/terms to consumer scoring form to application and setup sheets. Reviews consumer data from loan set-up sheet within workflow tracking system and enters info applicable document processing system.
- RLC Loan Document Specialist at Synovus Bank
- Waitress and Cashier at Country's Barbeque
- Financial Service Representative at SunTrust Bank
- Fraud Analyst I at Synovus Bank
5 months at this Job
- - Primary Education
- - Handicap Education
Loan Document Specialist I Handle all incoming new file submissions within turnaround time. Lead in record keeping for suspense and reconciliation items. Review all incoming conditions to determine readiness for processing. Researched incoming faxes/mail with distribution to designated areas and loan data entry that supports the servicing of mortgage loans. Prepare necessary documents and submit mortgage loan application files for underwriting approval. Prepare file for closing and submit to Closer. Map receipt and loan associate files. Manage the Regulation B reporting and special projects. Administrative Assistant II Performed tasks for multiple managers. Generated a variety of reports daily, weekly and monthly as well as created reports for tracking data and capture different aspects of the departments’ portfolio using Microsoft Excel, Visio, OMNI, and OMS. Calendar management. Monitored expenses. Meeting minutes and special projects as requested. Maintained and ordered supplies. Monitored expenses and budgets for managers. Maintained HR filing systems by copying, closing, purging existing employee files and setting up files for new employees.
- Loan Document Specialist at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Support Clerk II at Beaver Medical Group
- Admitting Coordinator at Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
7 years, 1 month at this Job
• Review and identify confidential documents received via fax or email and upload them into the correct application folder for underwriters to review Electronic Document Management (EDM).
• Partner closely with underwriters, bankers, Home Loan Processors and loan fulfillment staff from loan origination through to funding.
• Educate new hires on the uploading process of EDM and EDM functions and inform of day to day operations of the Fulfillment and Closing Support Department.
- Loan Document Specialist III at DISYS-Wells Fargo
- Lead Specialist/ Retention and Agent Support at Medicare Health Benefits
- CSR/ Quality Assurance Specialist at Humana Health
- Verizon Customer Service Representative at Afini
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Duties and responsibilities included - Processing; closing and compliance for all loan products. Would analyze applicants properties and all documentation, while requesting all required verifications and documents. Following up with all agents and applicants involved to insure the loan is being worked as quickly as possible.Working in a task based environment with the ability to manage work from start to completion which included problem solving and identifying any issues and knowing how to approach them. Providing clear internal communication via notes to ensure all roles involved in the loan are kept informed of the status of the product and any additional work that may be needed.
- Loan Document Specialist at Wells Fargo
- at UPS - Loader/Unloader
- Clerk & Kitchen Staff at QuikTrip (QT)
- Crew Member at Taco Bell
5 months at this Job
• Independently handle a portfolio of assigned creation request in various complexity levels for the Commercial Auto Loan portfolio of $10.6B in floorplan and non-floorplan loans.
• Determine priorities based on complexity level and balancing with client need and an understanding of internal quality control SLA's.
• Utilize policy and procedure to create legal documentation for Commercial loan closings (new/amended/renewed).
• Work closely with legal, risk, and boarding to solution for requests that do not fit the standards while adhering to federal requirements.
• Perform high volume time sensitive tasks with high degree of accuracy and control to ensure proper loan maintenance and boarding process.
• Review credit underwriting and documentation to ensure accuracy in the documentation of loan packages prior to closing and establish exceptions for missing items.
• Retrieve and identify any missing legal documentation from multiple imaging systems and prepare items for imaging as needed for documentation files.
• Create and file Lien documentation at the State and County level utilizing vendor tools (ILIEN) and internal applications.
• Support and serve Relationship Managers, Relationship Associates, and Credit Managers with dealer client loans, products and services; Partner with client team members to grow relationship offering alternative solutions and promoting brand with gold standard customer service.
- Loan Document Specialist 4 at Wells Fargo Auto
- Research and Remediation Specialist 2 at Wells Fargo Dealer Services
- Bankruptcy Customer Service Representative at Wells Fargo Dealer Services
- Collection Representative I at
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Early Childhood Education
Prepare loan documents for commercial and consumer loans via applications such as LaserPro and DecisionPro. Prepare and perfect various filings (liens, mortgages, UCC, etc.). Perform documentation review to ensure loans are correct and properly executed. Working knowledge of regulations regarding both consumer and commercial loans such as RESPA, HMDA, and TRID.
- Loan Document Specialist at Mabrey Bank
- Personal Banker at Mabrey Bank
- Branch Services Representative at Mabrey Bank
- Personal Banker at IBC Bank
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication
- High School Diploma
Possessed a strong ability to manage multiple tasks in a high-paced environment with great attention to detail by managing daily pipeline. Knowledgeable of Wells Fargo products, policies and procedures to include investors, FNMA, FHLMC GNMA compliance, HMDA, RESPA, REG B, MDIA, TRID and regulatory policies. Specialized in reviewing real estate appraisals, title binders, purchase contracts, insurance binders, tax returns, income, asset, credit reports, Closing Disclosures and official documents per investor guidelines. Worked closely with 3rd Party Vendors to verify employment, request credit supplements tax transcripts and to have documents updated accordingly. Ensured HMDA, RESPA, REG B, MDIA, TRID guidelines are met in addition to scheduling closing and ensuring CD's are signed/returned to meet the new TRID guidelines. Work closely with 3rd Party Vendors to verify employment, request credit supplements tax transcripts and to have documents updated accordingly. Ability to re-disclose per Change Circumstance and calculated debt-to-income and loan-to-value ratios; ensuring program guidelines.
- Loan Document Specialist (SAFE) at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Mortgage Processor/Closer at Navy Federal Credit Union
- Lead Teller/Interim Service Manager at Wells Fargo Bank
- Teller (Vault/Commercial) at Wachovia
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Criminal Justice