• Interview customers to get necessary background and current financial information during consultation
• Ensuring documents are cohesive and uphold company and industry guidelines
• Reviewing and analyzing individual loan modification packages before a submission is made to mortgage lenders
• Contacting customers and lenders to gather information to make appropriate decisions, explain rational behind lender decisions and request
• Evaluated financial information submitted by borrowers such as pay stubs, bank statements, tax forms, etc.
• Contact mortgage companies and financial institutions on behalf of mortgagors to obtain workout options.
• Heavy phone contact via outbound and inbound calls, keeping mortgagor up to date on all phases of workout
• Fax complete workout documentation to lenders and keep direct contact until workout package is reviewed
• Work with lenders both written and verbally to negotiate an attempt to establish a workout for the mortgagor
• Review final loan modification contracts on behalf of clients and attorneys
• Worked with lenders to determine all Loss Mitigation options i.e. loan modifications, pre-foreclosure
• Ensured the loan modification documents were sent and received in a timely manner
• Prepared foreclosure analysis report and proposed alternative solutions for consumers
• Provide excellent customer service
• Execute and notarize finalized modification agreements
• Train new team members on all process
- Paralegal / Loan Modification Specialist at Ronald D. Weiss P.C
- Paralegal / Loan Modification Specialist at Friedman Law Associates
- Legal Assistant / Loan Modification Specialist at Castiglia-Rubinstein & Associates
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Digital Art and Animation - Digital Art and Animation
Responsible for: Critically reviewed LV(Loss Verification Report) to determine final eligibility after on-site inspection
• Verified increased or decreased eligibility for disaster damages to primary residence
• Contacted borrower to advised of inspector finding to advise of eligible loan amount
• Conferred with borrowers regarding terms and conditions of full eligible loan amount or requested loan balances per borrowers request
• Ran CET (Credit Elsewhere Test) to determine if MAFD ( Maximum Acceptable Fixed Debt) in FAM (Financial Analysis Module) was within allowable guidelines
• Advised borrower of final recommendation of eligibility, loan terms and conditions, interest rate, payments amounts and prepayment penalties based on SBA guidelines
- Loan Modification Specialist GS-1165-09 at Small Business Administration/Office of Disaster Assistance
- Loan Officer GS-1165-09 at Small Business Administration/Office of Disaster Assistance
- Frontline Underwriter/QC Reviewer - Remote Contractor at Recovco Mortgage Management
- Frontline Underwriter - Remote at Sutherland Global
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associates - Business Management
• Evaluated and adjusted loans based on incorrect or additional loan qualifications and or parameters
• Processed 120-150 loan modifications per month
- Loan Modification Specialist at Small Business Administration- Office of Disaster Relief
- Loan Specialist at Small Business Administration- Office of Disaster Relief
- Marketing and Sales Manager at Ms Jannie's Baby
- Contract and Development Manager at PES Enterprise Associates, Inc
1 month at this Job
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering - Chemical Engineering
- Graduate Certificate in Pharmaceutical Technology - Pharmaceutical Technology
• Processed loans to prevent foreclosure
• Answered in-bound and made out-bound calls to customers requesting loan information
• Scanned documents to PDF files and to other departments
- Loan Modification Specialist (Call Center) at Bank of America
- Office Manager at GIBRALTAR PROPERTIES MANAGEMENT
- Accounting Associate III at National City Mortgage Company
- Operations Coordinator at AMERICAN EXPRESS FINANCIAL ADVISORS-Miamisburg
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Medical Billing and Coding
- - Business
- A.S. - Business
• Establish payment priorities according to credit terms and interest rates to reduce clients' overall costs.
• Maintain current knowledge of credit regulations.
• Calculate amount of debt and funds available to plan methods of payoff and to estimate time for debt liquidation.
• Contact borrowers with delinquent accounts to obtain payment in full or to negotiate repayment plans.
• Interview applicants and request specified information for loan applications.
- Loan Modification Specialist at SALLIE MAE BANK
- Collections Representative at SALLIE MAE BANK
- Document Processor at ADDECCO/ CITI
- Commercial Cleaner at INDEPENDENT CLEANING COMPANY
11 months at this Job
Results: Performed analysis on applications by evaluating applicants' information and documentation.
• Processed the loan applications of disaster victims to assist them with returning to their homes.
• Interviewed applicants, determined eligibility and researched duplication of benefits.
• Communicated the loan decision and next steps.
• Performed loan modifications per borrower's request.
• Participated in Washington DC Surge Office.
• Served as team lead to a team of five individuals - provided quality reviews for processed applications.
- Loan and Loan Modification Specialist (Disaster Assistance) at Small Business Administration
- Student at Strayer University
- VP Client Service Manager at Bank of New York Mellon
- Student at ITT Technical Institute
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Human Resources
- Associates of Applied Science in Business Management - Bank of America
- Assist delinquent borrowers who are experiencing extreme financial hardships by taking a financial assessment and reviewing financial profiles. - Placed in first tier for monthly resolves every month - Earned 100% on all qualities and listenings in July 2018
- LOAN MODIFICATION SPECIALIST at SALLIE MAE
- at SALLIEMAE
- SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST at NAVIENT
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Associates of Applied Science in General Studies - General Studies
Receptionist Analyze mortgage file, scheduling, time cards, copies, sending faxes, answering multiple calls, evaluate borrower’s financials, manually calculating rate of pay, review bank statements, tax returns, Review credit report, BPO and appraisals, Excellent customer relations with customers, attorneys, appraisers, investors, field representatives, keeping in compliance with all company policy and procedures.
- Loan Modification Specialist at Terry Law group
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
• Paralegal in Foreclosure, Loan Modification & Short Pay, Financial Analyst Debt Relief Consultant. Prepare all clients financial information for submissions by the attorneys for settlement conferences.
• Interpreted and analyzed mortgage agreements and promissory notes to determine homeowner rights.
• Responsible for preparing and submitting financial analysis for loan modifications, short pay settlements, and deed in lieu applications.
• Responsible for collecting, organizing, and submitting loss mitigation applications to the banks.
• Organize and request any additional documents and/or information from the banks and opposing parties for active loss mitigation applications.
• Translate meetings in Spanish to English with attorneys and/or other members of the Loan Modification Department and banks.
• Interview with prospective clients, prepared and sing new contracts for clients.
• Developed and achieved financial and growth goals. MARKETING
• Co-host of the firm radio show twice per week on WADO 1280 -UNIVISION and La Mega.
• Managed company social media presence.
• Coordinated all direct mail campaigns for accuracy, execution and follow up.
• Researched potential clients and crafted a database with over 2,000 leads.
• Maintained regular contact with several marketing agencies.
• Consistently delivered results that were a positive return on the marketing investment.
- LOAN MODIFICATION SPECIALIST & MARKETING MANAGER at E.Waters & Associates P.C. Law Offices, NY-NJ-CT
- OPERATIONS MANAGER at Sedan Trade LLC
- ATTORNEY at Urban Development, City of Bogota Colombia
3 years at this Job
Mortgage Banking/Loan Modification Specialist, Paralegals and Legal Assistants Halpern Law Firm Tallahassee, FL I work alongside our clients towards a final goal of refinance and modifying current mortgages. I am in constant contact with our clients and servicers weekly to finalize deadlines and financials. Making certain that the banks are in compliance with government guidelines, accurate NPV Scores, CFPB Complaints, and Attorney General guidelines when needed. Billing Specialist, Billing, Cost, and Rate Clerks Adams & Reese LLP Tallahassee, FL Responsibilities included client billing and accounting. Handled highly sensitive client materials. English Teacher, Teachers and Instructors, All Other ETC-Eikaiwa ESL School Tokyo, Japan Teacher of conversational English to Japanese business entrepreneur's seeking new professions in a bilingual work setting. Consulted with clients and achieved business professional manner and confidence when interviewing internationally and in Japan. Director of Public Relations/Operations, Public Relations Specialists Moe's Southwest Grill Knoxville, TN Director of Public Relations/Operations duties included: Highest grossing revenue three years in a row, gorilla marketing for brand awareness. Established relationships within the community, consumers, employees, and public interest groups. Arranged public appearances, lectures, contests, and exhibits to increase product and service awareness. Consulted with advertising agencies to create brand awareness. Interacted with pharmaceutical representatives and hospitals for catering and outreach to the community. Flight Service Manager, Flight Attendants New York, NY American Airlines/ Trans World Airlines Flight Service Manager/Flight Attendant in charge of in flight staff during flight and cockpit to cabin communications. Extensive International flying to Europe, the Middle East, and South America. Trained yearly in First Aid, CPR, and Anti-Terrorism. Received the Flight Attendant of the Year awarded by American Airlines corporate.
- Loan Modification and Billing Specialist at
at this Job