Processed Modification applications for Homeowners
• Worked directly with the Underwriters to get Loan Modifications approved
• Gave quality service to homeowners, did my best to insure that they did not lose their homes.
- Loan Modification Specialist at Bank of America
- Prosthodontist, Implant surgeon at Bank of America
- Store manager at Payless Shoe Source
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates - Biology Health Science
Review financial information submitted by borrowers such as pay stubs, bank statements, tax forms, etc.
• Contact mortgage companies and financial institutions on behalf of mortgagors to obtain workout options.
• Fax complete workout documentation to lenders and keep direct contact until workout package is reviewed.
• Work with lenders both written and verbally to negotiate an attempt to establish a workout for the mortgagor.
• Heavy phone contact via outbound and inbound calls, keeping mortgagor up to date on all phases of workout
• Worked with lenders to determine all Loss Mitigation options i.e. loan modifications, pre foreclosure
• Ensured the loan modification documents were sent and received in a timely manner
- Loan Modification Specialist at PARS Group
- In Home Caretaker at
- Optician at LensCrafters
- Optician at Walmart Optical
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Responsible for the marketing of company services, consulting with mortgage holders regarding their needs, client qualifying, developing customized loan modification solutions, and client relations.
- Loan Modification Specialist at ROCKMAN & ASSOCIATES, LLC
- Sales Representative at THE LOS ANGELES TIMES
- Sales Representative at AEGIS COMMUNICATIONS
- at Fundraiser, MKTG
2 years at this Job
- - General Studies
• Managing all loan modification from start to finish
• Responsible for drafting Motions, Orders, Certificates of Service, Notice of Filing, Notice of Mediator Selection, Notice of address change, Wage Deduction Orders and double checking the accuracy of the information drafted to ensure that there are no discrepancies.
• Drafting Bankruptcy plans
• Filing court documents with the Bankruptcy court via CM/ECF
• Filling out applications for loan modifications via the DMM portal, uploading documents to the portal and communicating with lenders on behalf of clients, obtaining documents from clients
• Daily monitoring of court dockets
• Attending mediations between clients and lenders
• Reviewing Bankruptcy plans with clients
• Calendar management in Outlook
• Opening and closing client files using Best Case and Timeslips
• Adhering to strict phone etiquette when speaking with clients, Attorney's, Mediators and Judge's chambers
• Reviewing petitions with clients prior to filing with the court
• Notary Public
• Interpreter/transcribing Dictation during Mediations
• Drafting title insurance policies for owner's and lender's insurance
• Maintaining the confidentiality of hundreds of clients
• Send documents to Broward and Miami Trustees
- Loan Modification Specialist/Paralegal at Nowack & Olson, PLLC
- Office Assistant/ Receptionist at Walters Management
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science degree in Forensic Psychology - Forensic Psychology
Loan Modifications/ Loan Quality SN Servicing Corporation 353 5th St, Eureka CA Assuring that loans are boarded into the system per all loan documents. Making system changes when necessary. Modifying loans when requested from investor and asset managers. Working with asset managers who are assisting customers with obtaining loan information. Understanding mortgages, loan amortization, pay histories from previous servicers. Work closely with foreclosure and escrow departments. Making sure that money is and was posted to the correct loans and posted correctly. Administrative Assistant Humboldt Transit Authority 133 V St, Eureka, CA Front desk reception and customer service, filling customer orders, creating invoices using QuickBooks, collecting payments from customers, working with all Microsoft Office products to create graphs, reports, documents, filling out semi-annual reports for grants and grant documents, assisting with Finance, HR and GM needs, ordering office supplies, filing, planning events and meetings, working with office equipment. HHA Hospice of Humboldt 3357 Timber Fall Ct, Eureka CA Aided with personal care of patients, taking vitals, ordering supplies, scheduling, training new employees, reviewing and updating policies and procedures, computer charting, and assisting with communication with staff, patients and family members. Customer service, taking check payments from clients. Clerical work assisting house manager, creating charts and making reports. Also part of Safety committee. House Manager Mentor Network Gold Beach and Brookings, OR Aided clients with ADLs, schedules employees, training of all new hires, taking clients to activities and doctors when needed, completed timesheets for employees, office work. bookkeeping, charting.
- Loan Modification Specialist at SN servicing
9 months at this Job
- Diploma - General High
• Evaluated and adjusted loans based on incorrect or additional loan qualifications and or parameters
• Processed 120-150 loan modifications per month
- Loan Modification Specialist at Small Business Administration- Office of Disaster Relief
- Loan Specialist at Small Business Administration- Office of Disaster Relief
- Marketing and Sales Manager at Ms Jannie's Baby
- Contract and Development Manager at PES Enterprise Associates, Inc
1 month at this Job
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering - Chemical Engineering
- Graduate Certificate in Pharmaceutical Technology - Pharmaceutical Technology
* Establish direct communication with a banks loan modification department * Interviewed borrowers and packaged loan modification packages to avoid foreclosure * Specialized in loan modification, short refinance, deed in lieu, special forbearance * Created and maintained a network of loan modification consultants in a number of specialty companies
- Loan Modification Specialist at ELEMENTS REAL ESTATE
- Branch Manager at FIDELITY MORTGAGE INC
- Account Executive at AAMES HOME LOAN
6 years at this Job
Analyzed financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients' financial objectives. Gather and Reviewed documents and current financial/credit status to determine whether life changes, economic developments or financial status to submit to the current mortgage servicer the Loan Modification application. Assisted senior-level credit officers with complex loan applications.
- Sr Loan Modification Specialist at R David & Associates PA LLC
- Senior Credit Analyst at Weichert Financial Services
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
• Establish payment priorities according to credit terms and interest rates to reduce clients' overall costs.
• Maintain current knowledge of credit regulations.
• Calculate amount of debt and funds available to plan methods of payoff and to estimate time for debt liquidation.
• Contact borrowers with delinquent accounts to obtain payment in full or to negotiate repayment plans.
• Interview applicants and request specified information for loan applications.
- Loan Modification Specialist at SALLIE MAE BANK
- at SALLIE MAE BANK
- Document Processor at ADDECCO/ CITI
- Commercial Cleaner at INDEPENDENT CLEANING COMPANY
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Assist delinquent borrowers who are experiencing extreme financial hardships by taking a financial assessment and reviewing financial profiles. - Placed in first tier for monthly resolves every month - Earned 100% on all qualities and listenings in July 2018
- LOAN MODIFICATION SPECIALIST at SALLIE MAE
- at SALLIEMAE
- SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST at NAVIENT
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Associates of Applied Science in General Studies - General Studies