• Contracted as a Loan Servicing Specialist with Wells Fargo WFRETS group ensured accuracy at matching escrowed tax documents to checks by parcel, control or map numbers.
• Verified check amounts and information on checks, list and documents match.
- Loan Servicing Specialist at Randstad
- Customer Relations Specialist at TruGreen LP
- Verification Specialist 1 at Employer Solutions Staffing Group
- Production Generalist/Inserter at FISERV
1 month at this Job
My rolls as a Bilingual Loan servicing specialist are me servicing inbound English/Spanish customer service calls as well as inbound English/Spanish collection calls regarding mortgage loans. I’m also in our new web troubleshooting line where I assist our callers on how to navigate through our website, reset passwords and help them register. My duties are to help answer any questions regarding escrow, payments, and servicing transfer questions.
- Loan Servicing Specialist at LoanCare
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative at Synchrony Financial
- Cashier/Customer Service at HMSHost
1 year at this Job
- Associates of Occupational Science - Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
student loan specialist
- Loan Servicing Specialist at Pheaa Fedloan servicing
- fitness trainer at self employed
- Associate at Amazon.com
- Personal Trainer at Self-Employed
2 months at this Job
- Associate - English
- Associate - exercise science and physical education
Jointed the bank as a Loan Servicing Specialist and was primarily responsible for handling the basic to moderately complex functions assigned to the Servicing Department. Within a year, have developed strong skills to process loan servicing related items including: · Loan Payoff Quotes & Processing wires/checks/payments · Loan Release / Discharge Packages Preparation · Participated in numerous projects that involved: (1) outbound calling, (2) running verification reports, (2) scanning and uploading documents, (4) department investigations and assistance to other departments · Verified and processed various forms: Auto-payment, Change of Contact Information, HELOC Checks Order, 3rd Party Authorization
- Loan Servicing Specialist at Leader Bank N.A
- Universal Banker at Citizens Bank
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing and ATM Custodian - Marketing and ATM Custodian
The Loan Servicing Specialist I plays a critical role in providing support to our clients in the personal lending products. As a Loan Servicing Specialist one is responsible for answering customer questions relating to their FreedomPlus and ConsolidationPlus Loans while providing the highest level of Customer Service possible. Each day is filled with opportunities to exceed expectations and deliver Diamond-level service to external customers to include customer phone calls, voicemails, emails, faxes. Handle high volume inbound calls from external customers Access and notate accounts Exercise discretion and independent judgment Process requests and account changes Meet or exceed quality metric goals
- Loan Servicing Specialist at FREEDOM FINANCIAL
- Executive Assistant- Office at CHANGING TODAY'S SOCIETY INTERNATIONAL
- Brings recurring issues to the attention of the lead at APRIA HEALTHCARE
- Sales Support Specialist at FREEDOM MORTGAGE
7 months at this Job
- - Sociology
- - Nursing
I am currently employed by the State of Montana as a Loan Servicing Specialist. I monitor and pay all hazard insurance policies for our Borrowers. I also board new loans onto our system and help with processing accounting.
- Loan Servicing Specialist at Montana Board of Housing
- Loan Servicing Specialist II at Opportunity Bank of Montana
- Licensed Insurance Customer Service Representative at AAA MountainWest
- Licensed Customer Service Representative at Farmers Insurance, Dell Ray Zimmer's Office
3 months at this Job
- - Year General Studies
- High School Diploma
Position: Loan Servicing Specialist 4
Report Wells Fargo Home Equity, Home Mortgage, VA, FNMA FHLMC Third party and Sold to Beneficiary sales.
• Report Private Sales same day.
• Perform Sales Confirmation daily.
• Conduct Sales Audit daily.
• Follow and update Upset Bids, Confirmation/Redemption to ensure routing.
• Process first part booking for Redemption loans.
• Report finding to Manager / VP investigating and negating loans on illogical reports
• Close and bill
• Assist R & D in resolving issues. Wells Fargo /Reverse Mortgage-Default Operations. Position: Loan Servicing Specialist II and Iii Quality Assurance-Document Review Team 4/2013-10/2016
• Involved in multiple projects to ensure compliance with FNMA audit
• Act as SME on conference calls along with or in lieu of manager or supervisor.
• Delegate daily work to Document Review team members
• Daily review of electronic documents to ICMP (imaging system) to ensure established time tables and guidelines are met.
• Assist with the development of procedures for Document Review Team
• Train all new Document Review Team members. Create Job Aids when applicable.
• Used SCOPE, ROLO, ICMP, MSP, Shared Point, and RMS system to complete daily tasks
• Process Payoff quotes /Bankruptcy documents/Default Taxes & Insurance according to established guidelines.
• Review all legal documents received electronically to ensure turn around deadlines is met as to minimize customer impact.
• Review legal documents such as Will, Conservatorship, Trust, Power of Attorney, Writ of Possession, Letters of Testament for assignment.
• Expedite Property Preservation Request to Secure/Repair Payments/HOA Assessments/Water-Sewage payments are processed to avoid Liens.
• Captured department trends and escalated to leadership.
- Loan Servicing Specialist IV at WELLS FARGO BANK
- Contractor at Allied Barton
- Console Operator at
- Operation Analyst II Team Lead at PNC Bank
5 years, 9 months at this Job
* Work with borrowers, real estate agents, attorneys, agencies, and realtors to determine workout options including: loan modifications, pre-foreclosure sales, deeds in lieu, repayment plans, and forbearance agreements. * Independently interpret and apply mortgage collection and servicing guidelines to the collection of delinquent mortgage loans. * Review home owners' income and expenses, and analyze the workout options available to the homeowner, based on investor guidelines. * Implement rules, regulations, laws and methods of collection * Adhere to all corporate policies as well as internal and external and compliance guidelines. * Maintain a high degree of customer contact, through inbound and outbound customer calls. * Other duties as assigned.
- Loan Servicing Specialist at Select Portfolio Servicing
- Customer Service Representative at Florida Blue
- Front End Collector at Credit Acceptance
- Collections Representative at Amcol Systems
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts in Medical Billing - Business Administration
Provide customer service and service loan to comply with fdic.monitoring and updating the Loan Servicing system with various FHA information, validation of all Mortgage Insurance information, mortgage insurance deletions and payment of premiums, as well as escrow waivers and additions. In all interactions the Specialist must provide accurate and timely information with excellent customer service for both internal and external customers, adhering to applicable regulations and requirements.participate in new employee training, procedure reviews and department projects which recognizes additional training, skills, experience and performance in this position.
- Loan Servicing Specialist at Crown Bank
- Ticket Agent supervisor at Spirit airlines
- General office assistant/customer service at PC Richard
- Receptionist at Excel Nissan
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate degree - Business administration
- - public relation
I am a loan servicing representative I day to day duties are answering inbound and making outbound calls to customers concerning their mortgage account It is my job to collect payments from customers who are delinquent and past due and bring them current I also advise customers of any changes being made to their mortgage loan If a customer is unable to make payments or bring account current it is my job to open review them for mortgage assistance options and collect documents needed I also board and process new loans into the system
- Loan Servicing Specialist at SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICING INC
- Sales Associate at Clearlink
- Financial Consultant at Finicity
- Credit Specialist at Progrexion
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- vocational - construction where I am now certified