Loan Servicing Specialist - Processed phone payments, data entry, processed termination statements, Microsoft Office software, Biller Direct software, Bankway software, and FIS/IBS software.
- Chemical Bank Loan Servicing Specialist at Aerotek
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Web Support Agent at Morley Companies, Inc
- General Motors Call Webchat Agent at Morley Companies, Inc
- General Motors Call Center Agent at Morley Companies, Inc
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
- Medical Billing & Office Administration Diploma - Medical Billing & Office Administration
Industry: Loan Servicing Specialist Sr. – Support Responsible for responding to inquiries and completing request from collections, customer service and various internal and external lines of business regarding customer accounts relating to maintenance, reallocations, research, system updates, return item reversals and reconciliations. Balance payment clearing accounts, custodial accounts, general ledgers and journal entries for cash activity processed on mortgage loans. Assist in special projects
- Loan Servicing Specialist Sr. – Support at Ditech Financial Servicing
- Payment Processor Specialist at Ditech Financial Servicing
- Correspondence Specialist at Ditech Financial Servicing
- Claims Representative at Teleperformance Corporation
2 months at this Job
5- Work Director
Summaries of Responsibilities:
• Investigate and resolve appropriately the concerns raised by Relationship Managers as well as Business Banking Managers
• Analyze documentation submitted to Credit Services for compliance with Internal as well as Federal regulations Prior to opening new money products requests and off-cycle increases request to existing products and Treasury Management products
• Responsible for coordinating multiple task and distribute complex work within Renewal Prep Loan Servicing Specialist
• Responsible for managing workflow expectations with limited to no supervision.
• Defuse all escalations situations within the business guidelines
• Conducted daily reporting on team members accounts for SLA management and inventory management
• Actively managed team members pipelines and distributing daily team member assignments for production
• Responsible for conducting daily huddles and production count with team members
• Working with management team to identify issues and improve customer experience
• Communicating company and unit policy, procedures, and practices to team members
• Managing the work flow of the unit to ensure the quality, timeliness and accuracy of all work processes
• Development and implementation of standardized work processes across the department Wells Fargo Position: Loan Servicing Specialist III Summaries Of Responsibilities:
• Provided strong understanding of loan administration and servicing to commercial loan documentation.
• Interacted with all businesses levels of the organization to ensure consistency and help mitigate bank risk.
• Responsible for coordinating multiple task and distribute complex work within Renewal Prep Loan Servicing Specialist.
• Developed and trained new workflow process for new hires.
• Collaborated with manager in updating and creating a more efficient process for document collection to help internal Business Banking partners.
• Demonstrated experience in handling multiple task within short timeframes and limited supervision.
• Reviewed complex loan documentation to provide analyzation on necessities for customer financial packages for underwriting.
• Responsible for being a single point of contact for Business Bankers in processing new business banking opportunity deals and various business partners for escalations.
• Trained, lead, and provided feedback to new and existing team members on productivity and quality improvements.
• Conducted daily reporting on team members accounts for SLA management and inventory management
• Actively managed team members pipelines and distributing daily team member assignments for production Wells Fargo Position: Financial Crimes Specialist II Summaries of Responsibilities:
• Analyze information needed and determine liability or impact of each case, including the mitigation of financial losses and or business interruptions to the bank
• Identified potential problems before they arose and worked with leadership on special project for prevention and implementation.
• Perform complex account handling functions using Hogan while researching and reviewing proprietary customer information in AFS.
• Single Point of contact for reviews/secondary approvals to junior level specialists.
• Conducting training sessions with new hires and implemented a training structure for faster development.
• Subject matter expert in launching new system improvements by testing, piloting, and providing feedback to leadership on system enhancements before release date.
• Review complex/unique situations with senior department staff
• Implemented and organized monthly department activities for team member engagement.
• Responsible in providing detail documentation in customers file reviews in customer complaints while having the ability to defuse escalations and remediation of issues by providing resolutions.
• Ability to exceed monthly goals and provide passing quality management reviews to ensure bank risk is continuously mitigated.
• Network and develop effective contacts to assist in case processing and quick turnaround decision making
• Used analytical skills and problem solving by reviewing customer financial to determine required information needed for servicing file reviews. Dignity Health-Chandler Regional Medical Center Position: Patient Tech/Psychiatrist Behavioral Tech Summaries of Responsibilities:
• Record patient vitals
• Document patients behavior
• Record patients medications
• Clerical duties as in scheduling and planning Doctor Meetings with patients.
• Report any violent or unsafe environment Dignity Health - Chandler Regional Medical Center Position: Lead Patient Transport Tech Summaries of Responsibilities:
• Direct and monitored daily assignments for Patient Transport department with limited or no supervision.
• Responsible for leading a team of 5 employees to ensure all assignments were completed in SLA time frame.
• Provided and conducted training sessions with both new and existing employees
• Created detailed reporting for employees on inadequate performance to Manager.
• Ensure efficient utilization of employees and equal distribution of work load.
• Conducted daily end of day reporting to manager for assignment count and workload distribution.
• Identified high volume through detail reporting and lead team in SLA recovery while reporting to upper management.
• Partnered with manager in communicating overall department trends, behaviors, and volume. Dignity Health - Chandler Regional Medical Center Position: Head OB Registration Summary of Responsibilities:
• Acted as Single point of contact for customers, nurses, and doctors when corresponding to appointments, scheduling, and verification.
• Worked with patience to Check-in, Register, and Verify insurance
• Receive phone calls and conduct scheduling of caesarean section patients
• Conduct patient education on rights, responsibilities, and consent while answering any detailed questions, comments, or concerns
• Perform as a cohesive unit with the RNs admitting patients in labor and perform any delegated clerical work as needed Intel Corporation Position: Front Desk Assistant & Physical Therapist Technician Summary of Responsibilities:
• Received payments utilizing cash and various other forms of payment
• Followed state and federal guidelines while billing insurance
• Processed, verified, and authorized medical insurance payments
• Worked extensively with patients, co-workers, and insurance companies to provide excellent patient care and customer service
• Assisted Physical Therapist in preparation of patients, performance of various therapies, and follow-up care. Safelite Solutions Position: Supervisor Summaries of Responsibilities
• Supervised a team of 26 employees on productivity and quality management.
• Responsible for being a single point for associates and customers for escalations while analyzing customer's insurance policies and defusing situation.
• Verifies customer insurance coverage and deductible amounts for the vehicle involved, and communicates the information to the customer
• Uses the appointment scheduling system in production to schedule appointments for service at Safelite store locations, or contacts Non-Safelite vendors to arrange an appointment for the customer
• Ability to perform at a high pace atmosphere by answering customers calls and communicating effectively on information needed for review process, status, or inquiry.
• Provided training session to new hires, and existing team members who were on performance action plans by conducting side by sides and monitoring live calls.
• Created daily reporting on each individual team member for progress progression as well productivity count.
• Communicated with team members on quality reviews as well as communicating new policy and procedures.
• Effectively communicated with team members on weekly performance reviews and coaching opportunities.
- Loan Servicing Specialist at Wells Fargo
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Criminal Justice
- High School Diploma
Concord, CA / San Leandro, CA 2001 - Present
Loan Servicing Specialist-Administrative/Support (Business Banking)
Provide operational and analytic support to several loan officers and managers, assisting them with numerous reports and meetings.
• Coordinated quarterly Problem Asset Review meetings and prepared minutes for the meetings.
• Managed travel arrangements and expenses using concur for peers and managers.
• Worked with offsite admins to calendar routine offsite meetings for managers in California region.
• Prepared meeting agendas, and other materials as needed for meetings or events.
• Participated and coordinated team-building seminars, diversity, community support fundraising, and volunteering events.
• Ordered and maintained office supplies for the team, and other offsite offices.
• Monitored and reconciled customer checking accounts and overdrafts using SVP Hogan, and Account Analysis.
• Analyzed new incoming transferred credits for accuracy, spread financial reports, and prepared loan documentation.
• Assisted with loan modifications.
• Prepared and maintained operational loan files for new and incoming clients.
• Ordered appraisals and environmental reports, insurance and forced placed insurance.
• Responded to routine customer/ team member inquires researching and answering questions pertaining to all areas of loan servicing.
• Assisted with on-boarding and training of Loan Servicing Specialist new to the team.
• Worked closely with loan adjusters to manage portfolios by continually monitoring covenant reports, technical exceptions and forecasting reports, and treasury management products.
• Provided guidance to loan adjusters regarding BSA/AML remediation and compliance requirements.
• Provided facility management support to a real estate asset manager in a wide variety of ever- changing complex duties.
• Coordinated property utilities and tenant services (landscaping, locksmiths, repair, and maintenance, rent collections).
• Processed over 100 invoices and contracts, monthly and followed up to verify payments through shared service accounting.
• Reviewed settlement statements and notarized legal documents. TWO
• Worked directly with outside vendors and accounts receivable to assure payment processing of billed invoices.
• Processed accounting entries for rental income payments and property tax refunds.
- Loan Servicing Specialist-Administrative/Support at WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A
- Loan Servicing Specialist- Accounting at WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A
- Loan Adjuster/ Collection Support/Op Clerk Customer Service Specialist at WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A
18 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
Currently working as a loan servicing specialist with the retail and business loans. This roll has me completing due diligence as well as completing audits to verify the bank is in compliance. I also work with documentation for a wide variety of business and personal loans that include mortgage, vehicle, home equity line of credits, and others. I also help with the process of mortgage and other loan servicing a wide arrange of tasks from payments and payoffs, to investigating inquires, and looking into escalations, accounting functions, along with managing a portfolio of loans for remediation that auditors have deemed Matters that Require Attention (MRA).
- Loan Servicing Specialist Operations at BMO HARRIS BANK
- Senior Customer Service Rep at BMO HARRIS BANK
- Customer Service Rep at BMO HARRIS BANK
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates Degree
- associates degree
Continuing duties of Loan Servicing Specialist II with additional responsibilities including training new team members. Job Responsibilities: Researching property taxes for non-escrow loans, paying delinquent taxes, determining whether an account should be forced into escrow, placing escrow on those accounts, and providing accurate notes on every account being worked. This includes using a work-queue system, contacting taxing authorities through phone, email, and fax, maintaining backups of all tax information received, utilizing spreadsheets and job aids to promote good team communication, and using systems that generate the checks required to pay delinquent taxes. Completing courtesy calls to customers, to assist in paying delinquent real estate taxes.
- Loan Servicing Specialist III at Wells Fargo Jordan Creek Campus
- Loan Servicing Specialist II at Palmer Group/Wells Fargo Jordan Creek Campus
- Office Temp at ManPower
- Courier at BeavEx, Inc
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - linguistics
• Loan Servicing Specialist III – Business Banking Ops and Credit Services Responsible for preforming a variety of loan documentation duties on moderately complex loans using comprehensive knowledge of policies and procedures for loan products. Functions include: processing, closing and compliance for loan products, interpreting policies while analyzing applicant, property and documentation, ordering all required verification, documentation and subsequent follow ups. Processing Cashier's Checks and Wires.
- Loan Servicing Specialist III – Business Banking at Wells Fargo
- Loan Servicing Specialist III-Foreclosure/Bankruptcy/Collections at Wells Fargo
- Bilingual Phone Banker II (Spanish/English) at Wells Fargo
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Certificate - 2 year business math/ hotel & travel
• Worked with members, dealerships and other financial institutions to prefect vehicle title liens
• Worked with Allied Solutions to track insurance and force place necessary auto loans
• Filed and tracked GAP Claims on members behalf Loan Servicing, Collateral, Citizens & Northern Bank
• Perfected and satisfied liens on consumer, residential and commercial loans
• Worked Document Requests to obtain needed documents relating to collateral, mainly titles and UCC's Customer Transaction Specialist, Citizens & Northern Bank
• Completed transactions for customers, as well as informing them about products and services offered by the bank.
- Loan Servicing Specialist at Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Loss mitigation specialist lll speaking directly with Borrowers taking financial statements to dtetermind temporary hardship situation with each unique customer and to minimize investor risk home retention options or liquidation options
- Mortgage Loan Servicing Specialist at Select profilo servicing
- Loss Mitigation Specialist III at Select profilo servicing
- Collector at Washington Mutual
9 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
ATLANTA, GA MAY 2018 TO PRESENT Monthly/Daily Reports
Generated complex status daily, weekly, monthly reports and documentation for upper management Accountable for overseeing all Residential Construction draw processing, and Draw servicing inbox Weekly, request inspections through third party inspector; input inspection results, approved the applicable funding amount for each lot manually; communicate results to applicable parties Process inspection invoices
Works with team members on special projects assigned management Research misapplied payments and post funds properly and accurately to prevent negative impact on our customer's loans Book New Commercial and consumer loans to the Fiserv & Jack Henry loan system.
Process/monitor loan payments, transfers, advances, payoffs, and loan adjustments. Executed wire transfers, stop payments and check disbursements. Established key procedures for teams preparing documentation, models, and presentations.
Answered client and lender inquiries on banking products including checking, savings, loans and lines of credit. Assisted senior-level commercial loan servicing specialist daily 1
850 Winfield Ct, SW
Marietta, GA 30060
Phone: (251) 327-7713
Email: [email protected]
• Assisted various business groups with document organization and dissemination during acquisition.
• Collateral Monitoring Updates; ensuring correct approval and codes
• Answering questions and solving areas of loan servicing including payment research, taxes, insurance, loan modifications, adjustable rate loans, and lien perfection
• Researching and analyzing problems and recommending solution and Conducting periodic audits of files also able to work independently and in a team environment
• Able to perform in a high volume and constantly changing environment
- LOAN SERVICING SPECIALIST at FIRST LANDMARK
- at FIRST LANDMARK
- CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER RELEATIONS MANAGER at CHRIS MYERS AUTO MALL
- CALL CENTER MANAGER at CHRIS MYERS AUTO MALL
10 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - Psychology
- ASSOCIATE OF ARTS
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA