Remote Conventional/Government Loan Underwriter Overall risk assessment Credit determination; financial stability review Loan collateral assessment Time management to continuously meet turn times and escrow closings Positive interaction with applicants, vendors, team, management
- Sr. Loan Underwriter at Golden Empire Mortgage
- Loan Underwriter at Stearns Lending
- Operations/Underwriter at Right Start Mortgage
- Accounting Clerk at Pasadena Humane Society
10 months at this Job
- - Real Estate Law
- High school or equivalent
435 North Harbor Boulevard, Unit B1
San Pedro, CA 90731
1/27/2018 to present
• Prepare templates on clear plastic boards based on requested designs in order to mark material for sewing and eventual cutting of flags
• Mark material as per templates and give to seamstresses for sewing
• Cut sewn material along marks into the shape of the requested flags
• Take out all trash at least once per day
• Perform any other tasks assigned by shop foreman Contract Mortgage Loan Underwriter
- Contract Mortgage Loan Underwriter at Golf, Country, and Yacht Clubs
- at United Guaranty Mortgage Insurance Co
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter at United Guaranty Mortgage Insurance Co
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter at PMI Mortgage Insurance Co
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Teaching Credential
- BA - History
* Perform comprehensive underwriting review of TD Bank 5/5/10 Home Equity Loan Renewals, specializing in complex self-employment files and Canadian borrowers. * Consistently meet or exceed company guidelines for loan quality, maintaining an extremely low error rate while having one of the highest approval ratios on the team. * Mentor new underwriters, with shadowing, training sessions and comprehensive second file reviews to assist with their knowledge and development as underwriters. * Provide loan processors education and coaching regarding loan conditions and required documentation, and formal shadowing sessions to develop their credit and income review knowledge base. * Promoted to AVP Loan Underwriter II in May of 2016. * June 2017 SSOAR Award Winner. * December 2018 5/5/10 HELOC Renewal Top Performer Award Winner.
- AVP Loan Underwriter II at TD Bank
- Mortgage Underwriter at Bank of America Home Loans
- Senior Loan Processor at Bank of America Home Loans
- Senior Credit Analyst at Bank of America Home Loans
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.A. - Russian Area Studies
August 2014 - October 2018
National Underwriting and Production Risk Management - National Decisioning Services
Consumer Loan Underwriter V
Responsible for the evaluation and layering of risk by reviewing, analyzing and underwriting large and complex individual consumer requests for products within company with industry guidelines. Manage decisioning disputes escalated by Senior Leadership, Sales and Fulfillment.
Communicate with internal partner and external customers to gather information to make appropriate and fully informed risk evaluations and decisions for all loan types. Provided clarification of policies and procedures for transaction underwriters to reduce financial, compliance and operational risks.
• Responsible for credit and compliance exceptions, underwriting high risk VA residential mortgage transactions and FHA loans with credit score less than 640.
• Reviewing loans declined by fulfillment for potential restructure and approval.
• Perform advanced income analysis including review of self-employment, corporate, and partnership tax returns for cash flow analysis.
• Provide policy and exception training to lower level team members, sales and fulfillment; including performance feedback on underwriting deficiencies to management.
- Consumer Loan Underwriter V at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Consumer Loan Underwriter IV at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Internal Policy Analyst III at Commonwealth of Kentucky - Financial Management Branch
- Contract Underwriter for various MI companies at Specialized in Government and Conventional
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Accounting - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
I am responsible for processing loan applications. I verify and review employment, income amount, income source, bank account information, deposit information, credit reports, tax documents for self employed persons, benefit letters and duration's, household income, and debt to income ratios. I also work with payment collections once loans are funding. I handle credit returns and any loan issuance blockers. I was promoted in November 2018 to be a loan decisioner/underwriter. I now review any task that has been completed on any open or closed account by other employees for TD Bank, Regions, Eloan, and US Installments. I give errors if anything was done incorrectly, I issue loans if customers meet all requirements and have all documents needed for their application on file, I sit in on training classes for assistance and sit in on supervisors team meetings to go over any error trends seen or to answer any questions regarding processing accounts.
- Loan Underwriter at AVANT
- Trainer and Management at Sonic Drive Thru
- Personal Admissions Liaison at K12
- Prescription Benefit Manager at CVS Caremark
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Resource Management
• Underwriter Analyst Underwrites Auto loan applications and evaluates loans in order to maximize organizational profit and minimize risk or loss. Documents the reasons for approval or denial of the loan in the loan file. Reviews financial statements, credit reports and ratios.
• Car Sales
• Title Loan Clerk
• Underwriter Investigator
• Cashier/ Head Teller
• Handling an enormous amount of cash every business day.
• Making sure every teller is balance at the end of the day.
• Providing telephone, online and face-to-face customer service/support within high-volume call centers (handling an average of 100 + calls/internet inquiries daily), busy retail customer service desks.
• Done calculation of purchases, sales values, credit and cash payment.
• Responsible for training new staff
- Consumer Loan Underwriter at American Financial Inc
- Data Entry Specialist at Walmart
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Medical
- Diploma in General - General
Sep 2015 -Oct 2018; Oct 2018-April 2019 Responsible for reviewing, analyzing and approving loan applications. Loan applications including: Personal loans, debt consolidation, vehicle & motorcycle loans, mortgage and home equity. Ability to cross sell products. Scheduling appointments to meet with members/customers. Addressing members/customer in a professional manner while answering, returning phone calls & voicemails all the while addressing member concerns and/or questions. Finding best product(s) for member/customer needs. Reviewing credit reports and investigating its' accuracy. Reviewing employment and income listed on loan applications. Calculating debts against income for risk assessment. Collaborating with 3rd parties to best meet the needs the member/customer. Portfolios as big as 325K.
- Loan Underwriter at Lebanon Federal Credit Union
- Manager at Lebanon Federal Credit Union
- Member Service Specialist at Lebanon Federal Credit Union
- Teller at Lebanon Federal Credit Union
at this Job
- High School Diploma
•Greet customers and assess loan needs
• evaluate vehicles
• negotiate terms for loans
• review and process loan documents
• prepared and delivered truth and lending disclosures
• disbursement of money
• process payments
• 25 + cold calls a day
- Loan Underwriter at Southwest Financial
- Sales Associate at Tillys
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- C.T.S. - Design and C.T.S
• Reviewing and analyzing FHA, VA, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, and rural development loans.
• Keeping updated on various guidelines for each agency.
• Help Mitigate risk by analyzing debts, assets, reserves, wage earners, self-employed income for loans.
• Resolve conditions on loans that are needing to conform to guidelines and or wells Fargo guidelines.
• Consistently met and exceeded quality and production goals monthly and yearly.
• Provide exceptional customer service when speaking with lenders.
• Help assist managers/team leads with projects when needed.
• Reduce risk by adhering to agency guidelines and utilizing discretion to determine if borrowers can repay loans.
• Review and analyze self -employed borrowers including schedule C borrowers, 1120S borrowers, 1065 borrowers and cash flowing multiple commercial and residential properties for loan analysis.
• Provide in depth analysis of debts, income, assets for each file.
- LOAN UNDERWRITER at Wells Fargo
- FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING RECRUITER at Randstad
- FINANCIAL ANALYST at Cenegenics
- UNDERWRITER at Nevada Hardest Hit Fund
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Masters in Business Administration - Business Administration
- BA - Business Marketing
• Verified application information against loan criteria guidelines and standards.
• Request additional information from the processor when appropriate.
• Render application decisions based on consulting with upper manager.
• Update information on underwriter system to verify and waive conditions.
• Send loan to closing with cleared conditions, requested I records for final number from the Mortgage company in a timely manner.
- Loan Underwriter at Department of Community Affairs
- Loan Processor at Department of Community Affairs
- Assistant Manager at QuikTrip
- Office Administrator at Williams Investment Group
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management