Carrollton, TX 1/2015-09/2016
Billing Clerk/Logistic Coordinator
• Printing picking list to be pulled
• Assist with inventory doing Blind counts
• Assist with Production Team and helping fix their computers
• Putting in sales orders when needed
• Making Work orders
- Billing Clerk/Logistic Coordinator at Ocean Beauty Seafood
- Service Coordinator (Recruiter) at Nesco Resources
- Director of Operations at Trillium Marine
- Property Administrator at Cyprexx Preservation
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Computer Software Specialist
Logistic Coordinators handle facilitating the movement of supplies and making sure orders are processed promptly. Logistic Coordinator responsibilities are planning the transportation of goods, ensuring a high standard of customer service, adhering to industry regulations, doing paperwork, training new employees, and writing reports. Planned and organized several logistical movements resulting in accurate and precise delivery of all supply during operations. Maintained situational awareness of dispatched teams on over 200 high risks jobs while reporting updated status to higher levels of management with 100% accuracy. Conducted briefings, presentations and classroom instructions utilizing computers and overhead projectors. Ensured standing operating procedures, rules and current regulations were disseminated, acknowledged, and enforced. Maintained and updated as required all personnel, equipment, and facilities within the organization. Led the RMA customer support team in reducing RMA's and ensuring customer satisfaction and reduced miss-ships by 75%. Consolidated small orders to minimize the total cost; performed cost and saving analysis before placing every order, gained more than $25,000 profit for each container imported. Investigated potential new vendors to keep supplier lists up to date and negotiated with global suppliers to source for the best product with best price while supporting strong partnerships with all vendors. Handled the processing, releasing, shipping, and invoicing for my 50 accounts. Improved Fill Rate from 75% to 95% within one quarter. Responsible for all duty customs sales and tax functions, including certification and verification, drawback, and compliance with governmental agencies, coordinated imports and exports.
- Logistic Coordinator/Independent Broker at Frieght Movers Logistics, LLC
- at Money Tree Lending- Human Recourses Management
- Independent Insurance Agent at Frieght Movers Logistics, LLC
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree in Arts and Science and Registered Nurse BSN - helping students develop the medical
- Associate of Applied Science - Business Management and Science
a) Organizing shipment. b) Communication effectively with Clients, couriers and other operational departments. c) Coordinating transportation. d) Managing information accrued from point of origin to delivery. e) Maintains quality throughout the logistic processes. f) To track quality, quantity, transport costs, delivery timelines, and productivity. g) To address any problems or complaints that may arise quickly and amicably. h) Monitoring stock. i) Issue invoices to customer. j) Use IT system QuickBooks for issue invoice and update the Customer master. k) Customer services. l) Ensuring customers are billed correctly for services offered. m) At the end of month, prepare sales management reports for the General Manager.
- Logistic coordinator at Graphic Labels, Inc.
- Consultant at F & C Consultores S.A
- Treasury Supervisor at Contitech of Venezuela C.A
- Controller at Fresenius Medical Care of Venezuela CA
4 months at this Job
- Basic Income Tax Course 1040
- Master of Accounting Sciences - Accounting Sciences
- Bachelor's - Accounting
Be as an accountant, responsible for accounts payable (including creating vendor, items, receive inventory, enter bill, vendor credit in quick book), accounts receivable (including creating customers, create estimate , create inter company invoice , create credit memo ,receive payment in quick book, take inventories, adjust inventory in quick book, calculate commission of all reps, do sales report per request etc. As a buyer ,responsible for monthly procurement from China, weekly procurement from USA by using Microsoft software and PO in quick book .As a logistic coordinator (choose proper freight forwarders to ship out and ship in and double check the quantity of every order,), As an assembly coordinator (arrange assembly and schedule pickup, delivery cabinets，process repairs and return） Experience with Chief architect, Quick Book
- buyer/ logistic Coordinator/warehouse management/accountant at Cabinets and granite direct
- Chinese Teacher at Great Wall
- Owner at Self-employed
- Accountant at Barco Co Shanghai office
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Accounting
Routes coordinator for home deliveries, customer service, auditing and managing paper work for the office responding directly to the supervisor.
- Logistic Coordinator at ALLIED LOGISTICS
- Housing Inspector at Vanguard Emergency Management
- Key Holder/Supervisor at Robert Wayne footwear
- Customer Service Agent at Auto Grupo Ford
1 year at this Job
- BA - Entrepreneurial Management Development
P O Box 4624, Bldg A2 - 3rd Floor, Office No. 305 DWC Business Park, Dubai South, Dubai, UAE Project:t The address fujairah resort and spa.hotel. Dubai U.A.E Fujairah Position: Site Administrator / Logistic Coordinator Duties and Responsibilties: -Coordinate to Project Manager, Site Engineer, Supervisor and inter department head of employees or manpower mobilization prior to their job assigned -Coordinate to Head office and inter department of site activities thru company email -Preparing and tallying of manpower time sheet, overtime for payroll -Preparing time sheet payroll for employees going for vacation -Responsible for handling of site petty cash for emergency purchasing of site materials and others -Coordinate employees prior for medical examination check up and others -Coordinate and monitoring manpower attendance and site assigned activities -Prepare and coordinate of site material requisition and LPO's -Preparing and maintain Site material inventory -Follow up the supplier for available materials as per approved LPO's -Preparing daily, weekly and monthly inventory of materials -Maintain cleanliness of warehouse and proper order of materials -Responsible for issuing and receiving of materials -Purchasing of other materials required if not available by the supplier -Using of SAP software for materials system for receiving and issuing of voucher Total manpower 3000
- Site Administrator / Logistic Coordinator at Joannou & Paraskevaides (Overseas) Ltd - DWC-LLC
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Team lead experience Supervisory experience Inbound/Outbound coordinator Processing data into company system Answer phones Critical thinking Organizational skills Schedule work shifts Train employees Customer Service Perform inventory checks Document data in SAP & PINC System Locate location of truck trailers Train new employees Multi-tasking Fax & copy information Process BOL's Converse with MRP's Distribute tracking devices Converse with MRP's Perform yard checks Problem solving Dependable Time management
- Logistic Coordinator (Dispatcher) at Material Systems, Inc.
- Direct Support Staff at The Project of Safe Haven
- Correctional Officer at Bibb County Prison Facility
- Shift coordinator at Securitas Security
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Psychology
- Logistic Coordinator at Performer group
- Packing and Shipping at Air Conditioning Experts
at this Job
- None - General
- Some high school
Main duties: - Responsible for logistics processes coordination from US until final destinations. - Ocean transport coordination for diversified clients; - Direct contact with international agents, importers, dispatchers and ocean companies in general - International embark documentation analysis and approval. -Logistics processes flow monitoring - Control and costs approval.
- Logistic Coordinator at INTERFOOD INC
- Logistic Coordinator at SUCDEN MIDDLE EAST
- Internal Sales at KUEHNE-NAGEL
- Internal Sales at KUEHNE-NAGEL
3 years at this Job
- - English
- Certificattion - French Civilization Course
- Bachelor's - International Relations
• Responsible for the sourcing and transportation of Revlon cosmetics.
• Coordinate service, respond to customer concerns and support all office operations.
• Functional understanding of supply chain process and third party logistics.
• Generate error-free reports for customer. Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and specific job related software applications.
• Perform tasks of maintaining and updating data into AS400 system.
• Coordinate all documentation for overseas shipments, including legalization of documents and compliance with requirements of Letters of Credit
• Review all orders of major customer, track shipment of orders and timely delivery, coordinate shipments from warehouse to customer, manage documentation.
• Handle queries from customers, subsidiaries and overseas offices regarding order documents and shipments
• Handle bookings with carriers, verify air/ truck/ocean invoices.
• Coordinate and plan Export Air, Truck and Ocean shipments worldwide.
• Identify opportunities for consolidation or shipment constraints due to content of shipment material.
• Ensure booking fulfillments and order completions.
• Provide customer support to warehouse personnel, upper management, and customers overseas.
• Monitor daily issues and problem solver.
- Logistic Coordinator at BDP International
- International Traffic Administrator at Revlon International Corp.
11 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration