• Import-Export logistic coordinator NARANJO
• Direct contact between customer and transport
• Scheduling coordination
• Customer relationship in order to maintain a performance of the PARRA activities.
•Contact suppliers for negotiation improvement on the delivery performance. Export Assistant
- Logistic Coordinator at A-Logistics
1 month at this Job
- - International Business
- - Economics
Chatswoth Products, Chatswoth, CA
July 2006 - Present
-Supervising and coordinating the activities of shipping/receiving staff as per company's policies
-Inspecting incoming and outgoing materials and ensuring shipping goods are not damaged and properly packaged
-Reviewing and strengthening security of warehouse and training employees
-Educating shipping staff through security awareness programs
-Scheduling shipping for air, TL, LTL small parcel and international pickup
-Shipping Logistic coordinator-
•Contracting with delivery services and performing performance audit -Contact carries and File freight claims. -Responsible to do BOL's and inv orders thru Mercury Gate and ERP system
- Shipping Logistic coordinator at Receiving and Warehouse Mamager
- receiving warehouse Supervisor at Sentex Systems
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Temecula, CA 05/2019 - Currently Employed For the aviation industry, a full service FAA/EASA certified facility offering an array of maintenance repairs for commercial and private aircrafts under AS9100D/ISO 9001:2015 Certified and AS9120B Certified distributor. SHIPPING/LOGISTIC QUALITY ASSURANCE INSPECTOR (Final Inspection/Logistic Coordinator) Task are to validation and review of pack list, certificate package and customer paperwork prior to shipment. Final inspection of product prior to packaging and perform packaging. Log information for maintaining document control to out-bound (customer paperwork) shipments on MS Excel. A major emphasis on creating a user friendly system that tracks information to promote departmental accountability, while enforcing quality standards outlined by industry.
- Final Inspection/Logistic Coordinator at PHS/MWA AVIATION SERVICES
- Shipping Manager at Prism Aerospace
- Trained on stencil hand stamping ID method at Identification
- QUALITY INSPECTOR at PRISM AEROSPACE
4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Designation Store Keeper & Logistics Coordinating
Roles & Responsibilities for store keeper inspection Roles & Responsibilities for logistic coordinator
•Lead the team for effective management of store operating in receiving, inspection, storage, issuance and transfer of items as per company policy.
• Follow up overall inventory management, taking physical inventory once a month to cross check with the monthly inventory report.
• Ensure intents are raised & proper documentation is completed on a timely basis for requisition of items, forward required documentation to corporate or unit purchase depending on nature of items to be procured.
• Generate material received report on a timely basis, input production data according to purchase order in computerized inventory system, participate in physical inventories by counting stocks
• Oversee the transportation of goods from production site to consumer to client
•Develop and implement a logistic process, proper goods distribution/ supply chain maintain and follow up, goods delivery schedules maintain according to delivery order qty. Arrange outgoing shipments, process incoming shipments, manage warehouse inventory, overseeing shipment of materials, maintaining supply inventory, managing paper and electronic files etch.
- Roles & Responsibilities for logistic coordinator at National Aluminium Fabrication Co
- Store Manager at Jawad Business group
- Store Manager - The White Company ( KSA ) at Jawad Business group
- Store supervisor at Jawad Business group
4 years at this Job
KBR Senior Logistics Coordinator As a Senior Logistics Coordinator, I was responsible for all logistics services to internal and in the external agencies support of military unit processing thru the mobilization demobilizations process. Additional responsibilities included managing all operational requirement within the maintenance support area, inclusive of vehicles, weapons communications, electronic and special equipment maintenance well as activities as sensitive items storage and accountability. Other responsibilities included the briefing and manifesting of passengers traveling on Fixed and Rotary Aircraft. Responsible for the development of logistical plans, policies necessary to provide support in the logistics areas of supply, transportation, maintenance and services and coordinate and interface between logistics functions such as transportation, maintenance and warehousing to ensure efficient, timely and cost effective support to customer problem areas in logistics and coordinate resolutions or recommends solutions to management to ensure desired logistics objectives, priorities and schedules are communicated to management.
- Logistic Coordinator at Career Qualification
- Load Planner Sr. Airfield Equipment Operator at DYNCORP LOGCAP IV
- Field Service Engineer (RFID+) at PMJ-AIT/UNISYS
- Logistic Technician - Transporter at Shaw Industries
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science
Communicated directly with donors to arrange for pickup of items; including concerns of declination of donated items ∙ Daily assigned, routed and scheduled 20 trucks for private donation pickup throughout Broward County ∙ Trained phone operator staff to use Customer Record Management program ∙ Created weekly work schedules for 20 drivers ∙ Responsible for hiring and terminations of drivers ∙ Trained drivers of company policy and overall logistic functions ∙ Prepared weekly status reports for management and production meetings ∙ Worked directly with 6 retail centers to determine inventory needs ∙ Coordinated the removal and disposal of items in retail centers that were unsellable ∙ Lead monthly strategy meetings to cultivate team work and implement procedures. ∙ Strategized to increase donations through focused marketing campaigns ∙ Responsible for yearly employee evaluations ∙ Liaison for community outreach efforts (i.e. Panthers, City of Fort Lauderdale, various Chamber of Commerce's)
- Logistic Coordinator at SALVATION ARMY
- Headlining Entertainer at CARNIVAL CRUSE LINES
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Arts and Communications
Apply my customer service experience and skills to assist an organization in obtain their goals. Provide leadership in management, training and or supervision of team members. Promote exceptional customer service and lasting relationship with organizational business partners. Highly motivated reliable worker with the ability to quickly learn new concepts and skills. Extremely efficient in ever changing fast-paced environments. Over twenty years of experience in clerical field in diverse environments. NFI November 2016 - March 2019 Customer Service/Logistic Coordinator Manages customer's accounts such as Walmart, Kmart, Sears and Kroger in a distribution environment. Build orders for shipping by verifying purchase order numbers and distribution order numbers. Responsibilities includes, printing shipping labels and packing list, scheduling pickups and store deliveries. Manage order status reports, verify through customer's systems that the proper product has been order and scheduled for delivery. Create all necessary paper work required for shipping and delivery of customer products.
Apply my customer service experience and skills to assist an organization in obtain their goals. Provide leadership in management, training and or supervision of team members. Promote exceptional customer service and lasting relationship with organizational business partners. Highly motivated reliable worker with the ability to quickly learn new concepts and skills. Extremely efficient in ever changing fast-paced environments. Over twenty years of experience in clerical field in diverse environments.
NFI November 2016 - March 2019
Customer Service/Logistic Coordinator
Manages customer's accounts such as Walmart, Kmart, Sears and Kroger in a distribution environment. Build orders for shipping by verifying purchase order numbers and distribution order numbers. Responsibilities includes, printing shipping labels and packing list, scheduling pickups and store deliveries. Manage order status reports, verify through customer's systems that the proper product has been order and scheduled for delivery. Create all necessary paper work required for shipping and delivery of customer products.
- Customer Service/Logistic Coordinator at NFI INDUSTRIES
- First Response Support Agent at Resman
- Offsite Leasing and Service Agent at RealPage
- Vice President Logistic Coordinator Manager at Inkwest Transportation, Inc
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Business Administration
Duties: 1. As an AR in accounting department 2. As an logistic coordinator
• Input all invoice date daily into Quickbook for our multiple location offices
• save all checks, wire ACH payment at bank, also clear mark at Quickbook as paid
• scan the invoices from all location offices and save paperwork as our office
• Manage our company bank information daily update excel sheets for daily income and withdraw
• keep following up with our clients make sure they paid at their term, making good relationships with clients as well
• Clear our Ben system withdraws based on the payment we received daily
• I collect all container information update ETA
• container states checking daily as FDA, USDA also gate out or not from each website
• multitasking on 3 quote each LTL trucks and FTL trucks , email everything business issuers
• get all quoted, negotiate for best price, get the matching schedule from truck for each sales order report to management to make a decision
• Update load conditions daily in our google sheets
• open sales order if needed in our Ben system
• check inventory and released product with the wear house
1. As an AR in accounting department
2. As an logistic coordinator
- Accounting Clerk(AR)and Logistic coordinator at Galaxy Global International Inc
- Account Payable Specialist at Jinny Beauty Supply
- Sales Representative at Enfose
- Dispute analysis at Better Business Bureau (BBB)-Metropolitan New York
3 months at this Job
- MS - Negociation and Conflict Resolution
- BA - Communication
• Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using a forklift, or other equipment needed to perform task
• Preparing domestic and export orders for shipment including pulling material, recording batch numbers, weighing and preparing/using over packs and making crates as needed for Parts/Equipment
• Complete all paperwork and data entry by the end of the day in SAP or other online systems
• Verify load accuracy; check the load count, stability, and product damage, Reports as necessary
• Comply with all OSHA, DOT, IATA, and SDS standards
• Work safely by observing safety rules, policies and procedures. Identify unsafe conditions and report to necessary personnel
• Sustain inventory control, and identify and address inventory discrepancies as needed
• Conduct cycle counts, and annual physical inventory counts
• Maintain all waste programs, HAZ, Non HAZ, recycling, universal, and land field
• Properly prepare Outgoing and Incoming Equipment shipments and proper storage
• Pack, make, build material items for inventory storage
• Be able to back up and perform duties of team leader
• Obtain shipping quotes for incoming and outgoing freight
• Maintain all equipment associated with shipping and receiving
• Pack, load, unload, and handle all equipment with proper rigging and storage
• Maintain shipping supplies that are needed for daily operations
• Perform all duties of the Logistic Associate
• Provide support to field service and customers
• Stock spill cabinets and first aid supplies when needed
• Perform various task assigned by your Manager Andersen Windows & Doors - Lithia Springs, GA
- Logistic Coordinator at Macdermid Printing Solutions
- Supply Chain Coordinator at
- Operations Assistant at Environmental Remedies
- Material Control Specialist at PDS Tech, Inc
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
in Baghdad Iraq since May 2010 to present. My duties are as follows:
• Translate and advise the command on Iraqi issues.
• Mange the quality and control process for 6 local nationals linguists.
• Logistic coordinator for division leadership.
• Translate for field grade Officers in the Army.
• Personal Security Details for US army general.
• Translate reports, and document for both my superiors & subordinates.
• Deployed to Iraq in May 2010 to present.
- Logistic coordinator for division leadership at US Army
- Cashier at gas stations and the restaurant
9 years, 4 months at this Job
- Diploma - English language
- - Tourism and Hotel Management