Burbank, CA Sep 2014- Dec 2015 / Anaheim, CA January 2016 - November 2017
Tech Support / Logistic Manager
• Provided tech support, evaluate and repair defective products.
• Make sure products are in stock.
• Prepared shipments.
• Maintained quality services to customers.
- Tech Support / Logistic Manager at TVLogic America Co., Ltd./ Aurender America, Inc
- Production Assistant at Powerhouselive
- Project Assistant at Samsung C&T, E&C Americas, Inc
- Assistant Manager / Customer Service Representative / Driver at Domino's Pizza
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Film and Media Studies - Film and Media Studies
- - Associated Degrees
* Logistic manager for 52 field techs and 5 facility technicians in Mid-Atlantic market * Supervise all areas of logistics operations for five warehouses: Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and District of Columbia * Provide maximum cost effectiveness and reliability all purchasing for day-to-day and special projects telecommunications equipment * Responsible for all purchasing and work orders, interpreting material specifications, and vendor relationships as well as in-house personnel * Administrator documents, databases, audits, inventory control, security * Multi-task manager requiring skills to work with site landlords, construction personnel, architects/engineers, property services for coordination of on-air project management * Provision of security documents and access arrangements for field technicians entry to government restricted sites, ground & building landlords, other telecommunications industry network providers
- SENIOR LOGISTIC MANAGER - TELECOMMUNICATIONS at Ericsson Corporation, Mid-Atlantic Region
- SENIOR LOGISTIC MANAGER - TELECOMMUNICATIONS at Sprint/Nextel Corporation, Mid-Atlantic Region
- SENIOR LOGISTIC PROJECT MANAGER - TELECOMMUNICATIONS at Nextel Corporation, Mid-Atlantic Region
1 year at this Job
- - Personnel Management
Duties- Product development from conception to completion, setting & negotiating cost, Introduction of new products to buyers, forecasting sales for all items, monthly budgets, Customer Relations from store level to corporate buyers. Logistic Manager - We have 9 routes per day 6 days a week and 1 route on Sunday. Night shift 5 days a week. Monthly Budget Reports, over seeing and training of my supervisors. Licensing and certification for our fleet and drivers.
- Business Development & Logistic Manager at So Ono Food Products LLC
- Insurance Agent at Combined Insurance
- Operation Manager / Part Owner at Premier Distribution
- Operation Manager at Island Fresh Fruit
11 years, 11 months at this Job
- None - Culinary
- High school
Manage 155, drivers,with 16 years experience working in Toyota logistic. Manage 4 domiciles.Demonstrating excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Logistic Manager at Ryder Integrated Logistics
- Fleet Coordinator, Transfreight LLC, TMMI at support JIT Logistics
- Yard Coordinator at Transfreight LLC
- Professional Truck Driver at Transfreight LLC
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate - Small Engine Repair
- High School Diploma
USAID. U.S Embassy
Administrative Assistant: I work in charge of Control payments, Procurement strategy, Inventory and logistic related with all the programs of the USAID in Dominican Republic U.S Embassy in Santo Domingo
Internal Control /Supply Chain: Control all assets, payments, purchases; Inventory updates and accurate belonging to the department of state and conduct internal audits. Berry Dominicana
Accounting: Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Documents financial transactions by entering account information. Sana Health Group inc.
Accounts Payment: Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices through SAP. Western Union
Cash Flow: Receive and pay money that has been transferred. Languages
➢ Fluent In spanish ( Reading, Writing, and Speaking)
- logistic manager at us embassy in sto dgo
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master in Finance - Finance
- Bachelor Degree In Accounting - Accounting
Responsible for the existing account base; especially major accounts
• Responsible for the Operations and Service Level of the operations
• Responsible for managing operations to budget
• Responsible for the timely administration of all reporting to the corporate office
• Responsible for the scheduling and supervision of the staff at the Distribution Center
• Ability to tailor communication (both written and verbal) according to appropriate audience
• Demonstrate leadership through work ethic and commitment
• Manage all staff directly or through supervision
• Manage the current business model and strategize to optimally compete in the marketplace
• Manage the Business and Staff Ethically and by JWL standards
• All other duties as assigned by Business City Manager
- Logistic Manager at JW Logistics LLC
- Outbound Dispatcher at CDSI (Complet Distribution Services Inc.)
- Operation Supervisor at YRC Freight
- Ocean Export Associate at DHL Global Forwarding
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Basic & Music
- High School Diploma - General
Contract Production Manager in support of NASA Code 830, Aircraft Science Missions. Developed Phase maintenance and production schedules for NASA's P-3, C130, C-23, and B-200 aircraft. Led the Production and Logistic Departments in the transition period between the termination of one contract and Yulista' s assumption of a new maintenance contract. Maintained quality, safety, and cost standards throughout the transition. Managed the Logistics department, ensuring aircraft parts were ordered, received and issued in support of aircraft operations. Maintained a 100% on time flight schedule. Became AS9100 Rev D certified.
- Production-Logistic Manager at Yulista Tactical Services, LLC
- Operations Manager at Mag Parts - CPP Azusa
- Operations Manager at Magnesium Alloy Products Company
- Foundry Supervisor at PCC Structurals
6 months at this Job
- Masters - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Law Studies
Set- up logistic department of new manufacturing plant for LCD production Responsible to manage overall operation of logistics department
- Senior Logistic Manager at Sharp Roxy Corp. (M) Sdn Bhd
- Assistant Manager at Sharp Roxy Corp. (M) Sdn Bhd
- Senior Officer at Sharp Roxy Corp. (M) Sdn Bhd
- Officer at Sharp Roxy Corp. (M) Sdn Bhd
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- Doctor of Philosophy in Logistics & Supply Chain Management - Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Master of Logistics & Supply Chain Management in Logistics & Supply Chain - Management
- Diploma in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
HI) NORTH IRAQ Mission (Suley) July 2015 - Present (Base Admin & Logistic Manager) Emergency intervention for the most vulnerable internal displaced persons (IDPs) In Iraqi Kurdstan, Iraq
(Erbil Coordination, Bases: Dahok, Sulimaniah, Kirkuk)
• Managing and supervising support services at Base Suley.
• Updating and upgrading all tools related to support department to achieve the needs at the level base.
• Capacity Building for the LOG & Admin team, delegation to the base level more responsibilities from the Coordination Office, insuring to increase the level of the independent of the base to support the filed activities on a proper way.
- Base Admin & Logistic Manager at Handicap International
- Administration Coordinator at Handicap International (HI) NORTH SYRIA Mission (Turkey)
- Sub-Grant Senior Finance Officer at International Rescue Committee
- Part Time Account Manager - ArRamtha (Jordan) at Local Companies
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Finance and Banking
I establish and build close relationships with Large and Small Scale Company's on the Logistic side of business. I am trusted with Freight shipments of value in the millions to pick up and arrive at precise times. Working with top 100 companies for timely supply chain management. I also serve as a Trainer for new hires on all job relation function and overall customer service.
- LOGISTIC MANAGER / TRAINER at PAC RIM TRANSPORTATION
- STORE MANAGER at AWIRELESS/VICTRA - VERIZON
- SALES MANAGER at BEST BUY
- FREIGHT BROKER at PAC RIM TRANSPORTATION
1 year, 1 month at this Job