- Logistic Manager at Beachview Logistic-Power Secure- U.S.Corp OF Engineers
- Sales Representative at Alpha One Security
- Owner and Manager at Santa Ana Total
- Manufacturing and sales of Aluminum Doors at West Coast Aluminum
7 months at this Job
- BBA - Management
Logistic Operation and Project Manager (S3 NCO)
U.S Marine Corps.
• Responsible for record keeping of 300+ Marine personnel's.
• Performed data entry such as accomplishments and trainings.
• Enroll personnel's in a variety of courses/classes.
• In charge of buying equipment and supplies, dealing with millions of dollars.
• Trained new military members.
• Responsible for managing inventory.
• Greet and assist customers and staff as needed.
• Answered and Forward calls and message.
• Copy, fax and scan documents.
- Logistic Manager at US marines Corp
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I lead my team to collet data and analyst electric vehicle part price. Moreover, I write weekly report about marketing research. Then, I set up the WMS system for Devirra logistic and help client organize their orders from their amazon E-commerce store. Last but not least, I lead my team to do plan counting every week.
- Inventory and Logistic Manager at Zenith power production Corp./Devirra E-commerce logistic
- Inventory & Logistic Manager and Data analyst at Cenntro automotive Corp.
- inventory dara analyst and marketing analyst at
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mathmatic and economic
Direct all aspects of 6 salary reports, 26 hourly associates, and 10 temporary associates in the Logistic Department. Responsible for safety, receiving, shipping, salvage, recycle process, material management, inventory control, costs, employee trainings, development, engagement, and accountability.
• Drove, trained, and coached associates on Behavior Based Safety, Near Miss, and Safety Training Initiatives in the department, leading to a 96% participation rate monthly.
• Executed warehouse 5S standards to create a clean and well-organized work environment.
• Managed finished goods master schedule and delivery from the plant warehouse to 3PL. Maintained inventory discrepancy at 2% and on-time shipment record at 95%.
• Created process ownership for day to day warehouse SAP transactions to increase responsiveness, decrease cost, and improve warehouse inventory accuracy by 18%.
• Initiated Just-In-Time (JIT) program with corrugate supplier to achieve fewer stock-outs and maintained warehouse capacity at 80% to avoid warehouse overflow.
• Developed cost saving initiatives with equipment vendors and material suppliers to achieve $120K in annual savings.
• Implemented comprehensive employee training and development program for the logistic department to promote and document work flows, cross training, new employee training, orientation, and safety awareness.
• Generated $75K in savings annually by managing the sale of scrap pallets, cardboards, plastics, and obsolete materials as recycle program.
• Managed the installation $280K Dock Plates Capital Project for the Logistic Department.
- Logistic Manager at ECOLAB
- at ECOLAB
- Production Unit Manager at ECOLAB
- Reliability Supervisor at ECOLAB
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Science - Chemical Engineering
- - Chemical Engineering
● Office Manager, organising materials and supplies
● Video director, recording and editing educational videos
● Tutor, aiding students further understand all that is Hvac and the FDNY Exam
- Logistic Manager at Tauris tech LLC
- Foreman at Man With A Van
- TC builder/lathe operator at Moveras
1 year at this Job
- None - Mechanical engineering
- - Mechanical engineering
Supervised and managed highly sensitive military equipment valued at $50M with zero loss in a 6-year time frame. Managed
military equipment valued at $10M+ and issued supplies with minimal discrepancies.
● Oversaw and implemented Microsoft Excel spreadsheets to track equipment and hazardous materials resulting in $150,000 in savings and zero property loss
● Engaged in the operations of the Global Combat Support System (SAP) involving all logistical transactions in the military
● Managed logistic matters, assessed readiness, and interpreted technical data, regulations while providing staff-level guidance and advice to assigned military personnel
● Assisted in the accuracy of reports indicating the current logistical posture, future planning and operations intended to help resolve issues and prevent interference in operational tempo
● In charge or shipping off broken equipment to manufacturers in different states, countries and to be issued back to original department
● Conducted weekly inventory counts to insure unit readiness, and resolved any inventory discrepancies.
● Followed enforced, and modified company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) established by management
● Responsible and supervised a 5 member team, to insure safety procedures were followed and company inventory was not wasted
● Did resourced with Vendors for best quotes to purchase local items with Government Credit Card.
- Logistic Manager at United States Army
- Warehouse Inventory Associate at Telmar Communications
- Warehouse Order Selector at Sweetbay Distribution Center
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and Safety Studies - Basic Leadership Course
FESTO AG & Co.KG (Malaysia)
Company Profile: Organization set up to distribute, sell, service and training in automations products in SEA countries.
• Introduced stocks tracking replenishment to minimise stocks within SEA countries by 5% of the worth €1M.
• Enhanced delivery process with the assigned forwarder by improving and shorten deliveries lead time for key strategic account customers especially in Vietnam, Indonesia and Malaysia.
• Optimised process and work load for in-country offices by utilising best practices and ideas for improvement within SEA offices. Key Responsibilities:
• Manage Cross functional team, minimise operational costs, reduce lead times, optimise and enhance efficiencies by devising and implementing supply chain & logistic strategies within various SEA and Global team with international and FESTO compliance standard practice.
• Deliver exceptional integrated logistic warehouse and inventory management duties to ensure completion of all assigned tasks in a timely manner.
• Attain complete clients' satisfaction by providing accurate customer service in collaboration with contact centre together with others SEA business units and sales team.
• Perform business intelligence and inventory controls operations, including forecasting records and demand requirements & management, evaluating performance through metrics and data to determine and resolve supply chain issues within current business needs.
• Measure, analyse, and oversee performance drive standardisation of supply chain process by developing and implementing KPIs within SEA countries.
• Implement robust new methodology, ideas, innovate & review within various stake holders, support external Global Operational team together with Global Production Centre for growth plans.
• Involved in renewal, negotiations, tender & RFQs with customers, vendors and company affiliates within Southeast Asia capacity to ensure maximizes total cost ownership.
• Liaison to various government departments & chambers to ensure smooth logistic process and adherence to all SEA countries policies and procedures.
• People management, maintaining personal network, participating professional organizations, promoting corporate values and drive culture performance & harmonized office eco system.
• Maintain safe and health work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures.
- Logistic Manager at Southeast Asia
- Head of Logistic at Proton Edar Sdn Bhd
- Logistic Manager, Mac at Proton Edar Sdn Bhd
- Warehouse & Business Development Manager at
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Business - Transportation
- Make sure materials and goods reach their destination in timely and safe manner - Identifying and solving logistical problems - Gaining new business contacts - Reducing transportation costs - Problem-solving, decision-making, time management - Inventory control - Logistic oversight - Setting appointment - Handling incoming and outgoing trailer
- Logistic Manager at Forever Green Food
- Manager at Ideal Postal
- Manager at H.C. Foods Co., Ltd
- Data Entry at Lax-C Inc
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - General Insurance
- Certificate of International Business - Certificate of Finance
- Logistic Manager at Harbor Freight Tools
- Executive Store Assistant Manager at Walgreens
- Store Manager at GameStop
- Assistant Manager at Ross
7 years at this Job
- Certification - Business Management
- - Business Administration
Key contact person for overseas suppliers managing all business processes from customer orders, inventory reposition, sourcing, purchasing, custom clearance and import logistics. Netsuite & ASI system
• Reduced costs related to logistic activities by around 20% and improved overall process
• Successfully contracted new logistic broker and trucking service provider
• Established improved payment terms with supplier base
Key contact person for overseas suppliers managing all business processes from customer orders, inventory reposition, sourcing, purchasing, custom clearance and import logistics.
Netsuite & ASI system
- Purchasing and Logistic Manager at WEBB BUSINESS PROMOTIONS INC
- External Consultant in Purchasing and Marketing at TURCK (TIANJIN) SENSOR CO., LTD
- Purchasing Manager at CARL ZEISS IMT CO., LTD
- Purchasing Manager at FIT BEARINGS SHANGHAI CO., LTD
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - Purchasing and Supply
- - Teaching / Comprehensive English
- - Teaching / Comprehensive English