Eighteen Months Experience As a Warehouse and logistic Manager At HomePlus (Pvt) Ltd. (Greentech Pvt Ltd, SmartZone Electronics Pvt Ltd) And Work on SAP B1 And Accounting & Finance software. (Continue)
- Warehouse & Logistic Manager at HomePlus Pvt Ltd. (Greentech Pvt Ltd. SmartZone Electronics Pvt Ltd)
- Warehouse Manager at Premier energy pvt Ltd
- Purchase Manager & Store Incharge at Standerd Engineering Works Pvt Ltd
- Local Purchaser & Store Incharge at Pak Precise Engineering PVT Ltd,
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mass Communication
- I.Com - Suplychain
Tinker AFB Logistic Manager I have the responsibility for organizational day-to-day planning, direction, and timely execution in order to meet the requirement. I provide oversight of the contract Quality Control plan, applicable to all deliverable products, monitoring subcontractor's performance, including the management of the deliverables and payment of invoices. I provide guidance to ensure compliance with contract requirements and standards regarding cost control, waste reduction, quality, and safety, complete and on-time delivery of contract deliverables. Ensure on-site compliance also with state and federal regulations. I communicate about areas of accountability and performance expectations of assigned personnel with a company and Governmental counterparts. I Analyze problems to identify significant factors, gather pertinent data, and recognize solutions. I demonstrate and provide leadership in problem resolution to facilitate faster and improved working relationships. I perform Horton performed integrated logistics warehouse- and inventory-management duties and responsibilities, as associated with Supply Chain Management. Performed functions included, but were not limited to, performing strategic demand analysis (utilizing forecasting models to analyze and monitor inventory levels); inventory positioning, production planning, and capture of material usage trends in support of USAF and Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) customers. I supported program management by compiling and analyzing program and operational information for the USAF Industrial Product Support Vendor (IPV) program, and provided daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly status reports using software- and web-based solutions.
- Logistic Manager at Advance Core Concepts LLC
- Sr. Project Manager at KBRWyle Corp
- Deputy Site Manager at Lockheed Martin Aeronautic Company
- Sr. Project Management at AFB, CTR COLSA Corporation
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology - Executive Leadership Development
Management of resources to achieve with assigned goals of cutting, with efficiency, quality and on time for the next process.
• Control of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) on Production, Efficiencies, Off Standard times, Absenteeism, Usages and Saving fabric yards.
• Responsible for planning and fleet management and distribution of cement raw material, nationwide.
• Coordinator of the national road safety plan.
• Responsible for the implementation of ISO 39001 quality system in the area of logistics: Road Safety.
• Responsible of development of Distributions centers at north and south region of Honduras.
• Coordinator of Logistic to receive petcoke and Clinker vessels in Honduras operations.
- Logistic Manager at GRUPO ARGOS
- Distribution Manager at GRUPO DIPPSA-EXXON MOBILE
- Operations Manager at REPRESENTATION ALES
- Resident Engineer at PROFESIONALES DE LA CONSTRUCCIÓN
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Mechanical Engineer
To Whom It May Concern; I am here to express my interest in joining your team. Review of my credentials will indicate that I offer 14 years of experience in logistic functions. My resume reflects the scope and breadth of my experience, including career tenure with the United States Army, however i want to feature my expertise: *Skilled in customer service *Reconciled activity records for monthly and quarterly review *Automated Computer Systems knowledge My goal is to transition my enthusiasm and experience into a position where I can provide the strategic and analytical leadership, critical to maintaining accuracy and productivity. I am certain that my presence on your team will prove to be beneficial to your organization. As such, I look forward to the opportunity of speaking with you to evaluate your needs and share my ideas. I thank you in advance for your time and consideration. Regards, Angela Richardson
- Logistic Manager at NECA
- Traditional Supervisor at SWATCH GROUP USA
- Logistic Coordinator at PRADA USA CORP
- Material Supervisor at
1 year at this Job
Communicated with general manager and production manager in Argentina plant. ∗ Coordinated import plan for available vessel with production department in Argentina plant and with freight forward company. ∗ Verified and approval of customs import documents. ∗ Contacted production manager to update production status for approval of shipment schedule ∗ Contacted QC department to get product COA's. ∗ Tracked and managed full sea container shipments. ∗ Contacted custom brokers to supply documentation needed for customs. ∗ Communicated with custom broker about FDA and Customs status. ∗ Informed FDA release status to customers. ∗ Contacted vessel lines to find arrival status and make the payment of BOL. ∗ Contacted third party warehouses to organize product receiving or trans-shipment. ∗ Handled of sample requests from third party warehouse to customers. ∗ Tracked and managed open sales orders in daily basis. ∗ Managed warehouses releases and product transfer instructions. ∗ Followed up with third party warehouses sale orders pick up status. ∗ Communicated with customers. Administrative Activities ∗ Set up new purchase orders in Microsoft Great Plains accounting system. ∗ Received arriving product in Great Plains accounting system ∗ Managed release or transfer attachments (Certificate of Analysis and Bin Manifests ) ∗ Fulfilled Great Plain orders to match bill of ladings. ∗ Maintained and updated customer files. ∗ Forwarded Importer Security Filing forms to custom broker
- Logistic Manager at Steinhauser Group
- Part-time Supervisor Air Operations at UPS
- Finance and Logistics Coordinator at UPS
- Account Payables Coordinator at Accountemps
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Information Technology
- Bachelors - Industrial Engineering
- Certification in Computer Networking
Accountable for providing day-to-day leadership to build strong customer relationship and support business growth to enhance profitability for Harbor Freight Tools. Handling and overseeing all day-to-day process that are carried out in the store. In the absent of the store manager. Responsible for managing store personnel as appropriate including opening and closing of the store. Communicate policies and procedures a manner easily to understand by associates and customer including overrides/returns, pricing and inventory accuracy. Training and awareness to physical safety and security. Oversee and monitor the Truck receiving and process procedure weekly. Managing stock levels and making key decisions regarding freight flow from the warehouse in the sales floor. Conduct Monthly audit, Review meeting, ensuring and following up on identified items from most recent audit.
- Logistic Manager at Harbor Freight Tools
- Store Manager at BB kids Shoes
- Department Manager at Macys
- Department Manager at Bed Bath and Beyond
5 years at this Job
- H.S. Diploma
• Direct, manager and coordinate logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service activities. Lead and direct strategic planning for logistics and customer service.
• Scheduling incoming and outbound freight.
• Obtain quotes from different trucking companies for comparison to get best prices for freight.
• Worked with various freight companies for International customers.
• Ensure Company follows laws and regulations regarding transportation.
• Maintain receiving, warehousing and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program operational and personnel policies and procedures.
• Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
• Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the work force to ensure set productivity targets are met.
• Participate in personnel development at all levels through talent acquisition, performance management, providing opportunity for high performers, education, communication, expectation setting, and self-actualization.
• Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
- Logistic Manager at Malibu Wellness, Inc
- Office Manager at Malibu Wellness, Inc
- Executive Director of Customer Service at Malibu Wellness, Inc
- Accounts Payable Manager & Project Specialist at Malibu Wellness, Inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Front End Manager Responsibility: Customer service representative lead. Answer incoming calls and efficiently assist clients with placing orders and scheduling appointments. Provide friendly and professional client care. Process payments and distribute invoices. File supply request for daily operations consumables and equipment maintenance. Frequently update inventory lists, and make inventory loss reports. Design advertisements and other bulletin information with various computer programs. Other misc clerical / administrative duties. Linen Logistic Manager: -Preparing, shipping, receiving, inspecting and distribution of linens and equipment. Track order request from clients, place orders with outside vendors, track shipping and confirmation of accurate delivery from clients, vendors and laundry service. Reconcile any discrepancies between invoices. Additional Responsibilities: Safely load and unload trucks and pallets in individual and team settings. Assist in maintaining facilities' cleanliness and organization. Load, and unload clients' personal vehicles to safety standards and client's satisfaction.
- Front End Manager / Linen Logistic Manager at El Dorado Hills Party Rentals
- Cashier Assistant at Costco Wholesale
- Employee at Intents Emergency Support
- Employee at Abel Fire Equipment
8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General Eduction
- N/A - temporary leave - Business
Manage 155, drivers,with 16 years experience working in Toyota logistic. Manage 4 domiciles.Demonstrating excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Logistic Manager at Ryder Integrated Logistics
- Fleet Coordinator, Transfreight LLC, TMMI at support JIT Logistics
- Yard Coordinator at Transfreight LLC
- Professional Truck Driver at Transfreight LLC
7 years at this Job
- Certificate - Small Engine Repair
- High School Diploma
Responsible of the Supply Chain and Distribution to 23 CVS Pharmacy Stores in PR, Coordinate the deliveries dealing with a third party transportation company, Booking Confirmations, Temporary employee's payroll, employee selection and recruitment, work schedule, RIL weekly reporting other administrative duties with Ryder management
- Customer Logistic Manager at Ryder Integrated Logistic CVS, Cataño, PR
- Fleet and Distribution Manager at Suiza Dairy Corp
- Logistics and Distribution Director at Suiza Dairy Corp
- Branch Manager at Suiza Dairy Corp
2 years at this Job
- BBA - Management